PDA

View Full Version : "Tati to shine on WIMBLEDON! so you can stand under her umbrella ella eh eh" Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Harju.
Jun 5th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Screw Birmingham. Screw Eastbourne.
BRING ON WIMBLEDON :hearts:

Slutiana
Jun 5th, 2007, 05:11 PM
haha im lovin this title aswell lol...tati can beat anyone one grass on a good day apart from maybe serena and venus

go tati!!

Iceland
Jun 5th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Well I hope it won't look like the beginning of the year. Tatiana is not confident at all and is already thinking of the hard court season :rolleyes: .
At least, she is back :).

FrenchY52
Jun 5th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Win a few matches, Tat :unsure:

Slutiana
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:05 PM
golovin is out (french tv)

its gotta be a lie it has to be its a lie A LIE DAMN PLEASEPLEASE please be a lie :sad:

Iceland
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:13 PM
I wonder why he said that. I don't have heard such thing on TV.

FrenchY52
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:23 PM
There are hundreds of channels Iceland
But manu is stupid and he hates Tati so let's wait a bit

Iceland
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:28 PM
There are hundreds of channels Iceland
But manu is stupid and he hates Tati so let's wait a bit

:lol: That's true. But I suppose that if there were some information, it would have been communicated either on Eurosport or on France Télévisions ;) .
Honestly, I don't think she will. It's above all to early, Tati would wait till the last days before taking such a decision. As you said, he is just a hater :ras: .

Slutiana
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:29 PM
yeah kk probs not true since shes entered 3 tournies in a row? :shrug:

ZAK
Jun 5th, 2007, 08:10 PM
anyone know whats going on?

FrenchY52
Jun 5th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Probably Manu32 can't read well and misinterprated the article !
Tati i want you backkk :sobbing:

Zombielicious
Jun 5th, 2007, 08:35 PM
I'm just going to ignore whatever Manu Said. :(

COME ON TATI! Win a few matches (not just win...destroy your opponent and like...yeah. Kick their ass, basically.. KXTHXBAI) and get your confidence up.

:bounce:

:armed:

Renaissance
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Golovin is out of Wimbledon according to Laurent Luyat on France 2:(

Slutiana
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:37 PM
maybe he doesnt know?

Jirku
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:37 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sad:

Zombielicious
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:40 PM
How can she say that? I mean, I'm not her and I don't have her injury...but I think she should be just fine for wimbledon.

TATI!!! NO!!!! :hysteric:

Slutiana
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:40 PM
i wont believe it...maybe he meant FO nd got mixed up?

rseto
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:41 PM

thanks for the confirmation.

i can't believe this. :sad: i always thought her career could be shortened because of her injuries but i never thought it might be ending when she's 19.

tati. :hug:

FrenchY52
Jun 5th, 2007, 10:25 PM
There's no confirmation.

Laurent who ? He only presents tennis during Roland-Garros and he often says crap as he doesn't know anything about the Tour. He's one of the French ppl who follow tennis once a year during RG..He probably read Léquipe this morning, that's all ;) . If Tati had pulled out, there would have been something on internet way before he tells it !

Let's wait for Léquipe tomorrow.

Slutiana
Jun 5th, 2007, 10:26 PM
yeah....we'll have to wait and see but im optimistic...

FrenchY52
Jun 5th, 2007, 10:28 PM
In fact there's been nothing new since yesterday, and Mr Luyat just announced the thing 1 day and a half after everyone :shrug:

rseto
Jun 5th, 2007, 11:07 PM
In fact there's been nothing new since yesterday, and Mr Luyat just announced the thing 1 day and a half after everyone :shrug:

i hope so because he has to be pretty dumb to confuse not being 100% for wimbledon and not playing wimbledon. :)

but he might have gotten a copy of tomorrow's l'equipe. :confused:

Craigy
Jun 5th, 2007, 11:14 PM
I'm scared :) I need my Tati fix! :(

Zombielicious
Jun 5th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Let's all be optimistic!!

And I'm scared too. :unsure:

Come on Tats...

selyoink
Jun 6th, 2007, 02:43 AM
Tati better be back soon. Without her I just don't like tennis as much since Myskina is for all intents and purposes retired.

Slutiana
Jun 6th, 2007, 08:46 AM
i hope so because he has to be pretty dumb to confuse not being 100% for wimbledon and not playing wimbledon. :)

yeah all tati said was since shes only been training for a few weeks, dont expect good results

she didnt say she might not play in Wimbly..

FrenchY52
Jun 6th, 2007, 11:47 AM

When lequipe or any other website have an info, they put it at the moment on their website, we obviously don't have to wait for the day after's newspaper. As if he had informations before lequipe and eurosport.. He was only giving news about the French players.. But I can understand that non french ppl can believe in it :)
Ok, so nothing up ?

Zombielicious
Jun 6th, 2007, 12:44 PM
:unsure:

Slutiana
Jun 6th, 2007, 01:24 PM
When lequipe or any other website have an info, they put it at the moment on their website, we obviously don't have to wait for the day after's newspaper. As if he had informations before lequipe and eurosport.. He was only giving news about the French players.. But I can understand that non french ppl can believe in it :)
Ok, so nothing up ?

:) thanks 4 sparing me a heart attack;)

Harju.
Jun 6th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Tati, please play.
Have I jinxed her? :sad:

.:sk:.
Jun 6th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Let's pray that she plays Wimbledon http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/51.gif

Harju.
Jun 6th, 2007, 03:57 PM
But I want her to play all the three grass tourneys. :p

Fired
Jun 6th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Tati's still on the list for Birmingham, so she may play after all :D

yukon145
Jun 6th, 2007, 08:05 PM
shes also on the entry list for Wimbledon. lets be hopeful that shes ok.

Slutiana
Jun 6th, 2007, 08:48 PM
lol by the time wimbly starts, every single member on viva la tati will have grey hairs:tape:

rseto
Jun 7th, 2007, 03:10 AM
lol by the time wimbly starts, every single member on viva la tati will have grey hairs:tape:

:lol: the grey hair will stop if i see tati in the draw next week.

guess no more news today is good news.

rseto
Jun 7th, 2007, 11:22 PM
tobi said that tati withdrew from birmingham. :sad:

i doubt if she'll play wimbledon if she can't make eastbourne.

Zombielicious
Jun 7th, 2007, 11:23 PM
:hysteric:

Rod the Bama
Jun 8th, 2007, 02:06 AM
NO! :sad: I hope this isn`t true. Why does Tati have to be cursed with such bad ankles. :fiery:

Iceland
Jun 8th, 2007, 07:15 AM
I am devasted ... I hope we will have an explanation soon. Maybe she just wants to make a physical preparation before ... Ok she is surely still injured and I can't even manage to stay positive.
If she can't be healthy at 19, what will it be during her career ?
It is such a waste of talent ...

Anyway as she said, Wimbledon (if she can play :tape: ) will only be a training session for her, we all know that she is not Justine and that she will find her form ... for the US Open :bigcry:.

nouf
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:09 AM
i have more news but anneso will post article in some minutes! :-) just wait !

Iceland
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:24 AM
blablabla

Jirku
Jun 8th, 2007, 09:40 AM
another forfait :sad:

Demska
Jun 8th, 2007, 10:12 AM
:sobbing:

FrenchY52
Jun 8th, 2007, 11:37 AM
:sobbing: :sad:

Jun 8th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Oh no :bigcry:

Zombielicious
Jun 8th, 2007, 12:18 PM
:(

ZAK
Jun 8th, 2007, 01:20 PM
I'm pretty pissed

selyoink
Jun 8th, 2007, 01:22 PM
No need to cry. We can all just look forward to the post Green Clay season next year and talk about how Tati has no points defend until the hardcourt season. Kind of like this year. Remember?

Harju.
Jun 8th, 2007, 01:47 PM
No need to cry. We can all just look forward to the post Green Clay season next year and talk about how Tati has no points defend until the hardcourt season. Kind of like this year. Remember?
:rolls:

Just wondering whether her injury was the ankles or the "foot". Try to play wheelchair tennis, Tati :wavey:

rseto
Jun 8th, 2007, 02:25 PM

:lol: wish i could enjoy the humor and sarcasm more but i think her career is almost over. can't see how tati plays more than 2-3 years. also can't believe how tati always fulfills the worst possible scenario.

Harju.
Jun 8th, 2007, 02:31 PM
:lol: wish i could enjoy the humor and sarcasm more but i think her career is almost over. can't see how tati plays more than 2-3 years. also can't believe how tati always fulfills the worst possible scenario.
Well at least when she retires, she'd have ONE title!

Slutiana
Jun 8th, 2007, 04:02 PM
:o

MarineGoTati
Jun 8th, 2007, 05:52 PM
:awww: :drink:

Craigy
Jun 8th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Try to play wheelchair tennis, Tati :wavey:
:spit:

Zombielicious
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:34 PM

Fired
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Tati withdrew from Eastbourne too :o

Jirku
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:51 PM
this is getting worse and worse :sad:

i wonder how long she can take this both mentally and physical

nouf
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:55 PM
no season grass for tati

FrenchY52
Jun 8th, 2007, 09:50 PM
I doubt she'll play in London ...

orfeus
Jun 8th, 2007, 10:45 PM
oh c'mon Tats withdraw from Wimbly too - we all know you're gonna do that!:tape:

Zombielicious
Jun 8th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Okay, now I'm a little pissed...but whatever. Its not my career she's throwing down the drain. :(

Okay...i'll post my real reaction when I calm down since this is TOTALLY pissing me off. :fiery:

Zombielicious
Jun 9th, 2007, 01:43 AM
Okay. I've calmed down.

Tati... I think withdrawing from birmingham is okay, but Eastbourne as well? Surely one tournament should be enough, not two. And if its possible to be withdrawing from wimbledon....I'm sure enough she'll be out of the top 20. :sad:

I guess all I can say is that I support her and I hope she gets better during her time off.

Oh. And that she better kick ass during the hard-court season. :(

rseto
Jun 9th, 2007, 03:15 AM
this must be really bad. she was supposed to be out 4-6 weeks but it'll be more like 10-12 weeks or even more.

i just hope she's doing okay emotionally. :hug:

and maybe start bringing out those school books again or thinking of something else while she's out. :scratch:

selyoink
Jun 9th, 2007, 04:22 AM
Okay. I've calmed down.

Tati... I think withdrawing from birmingham is okay, but Eastbourne as well? Surely one tournament should be enough, not two. And if its possible to be withdrawing from wimbledon....I'm sure enough she'll be out of the top 20. :sad:

I guess all I can say is that I support her and I hope she gets better during her time off.

Oh. And that she better kick ass during the hard-court season. :(

If she isn't ready to play physically then she is making the right decision. We all want to see her back but not at the risk of further injury. She should return when she is 100% healthy.

Harju.
Jun 9th, 2007, 05:54 AM
At least whore up with a celebrity, Tati. Don't hide in France.

nouf
Jun 9th, 2007, 06:02 AM
next event: fedcup vs italy 15-16th july

marion127
Jun 9th, 2007, 06:38 AM
:sad:

Iceland
Jun 9th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Pff she skips the whole grass season to come back .... for the fed cup :spit: :help: .

This event is totally useless and it will be played on clay ! It is really not the best surface to test her ankles. She should play Cincinatti instead ! I know that the fed cup is something particular, but it won't help her to improve her rank nor to prepare the hard court season.
I can't believe that this injury is more important than last year. Bye bye top 20.
The problem is that Tati will probably never be healthy, her carrier will always be troubled because of physical problems ...

And please Tati, don't play this stupid Fed Cup.
See you one day.

Slutiana
Jun 9th, 2007, 08:57 AM
wtf..i dont get how the first time she withdrew was because her ankle was 'hurting a bit' and now shes taking off something like 10 weeks...i dont see how it can be anywhere nearas bad as the ankle injury:sad:

the annoyin thing is...its not like shes a really really injury prone person, she hasn't had a bad injury until last year..but it just seems to be coming back and biting her whenever shes playing well...surely the doctors should spot why it keeps on coming back and make sure she knows how to stop it from happening again:sad::sad:

Iceland
Jun 9th, 2007, 09:15 AM
BTW I think we should change the title of the thread now :o :sad:

FrenchY52
Jun 9th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I'm fed up with FedCup ! Let Amélie play in Italy and go to Cincy.. As if it was with FC that she was gonna improve in the rankings.. But anyway, maybe that could be positive to play fedCup : Last year, she perfectly worked out her physical shape with the staff, and she could play well again..

I feel sooo pissed :sobbing: :sobbing: We are the unluckiest fans out there :sad:

Zombielicious
Jun 9th, 2007, 12:53 PM
:hysteric::shrug: Let's just hope she gets better and like I said, kick some serious ass in the hardcourt season.

(ee!! Tati better go to Cincy insted...because I might be there....:) )

rseto
Jun 9th, 2007, 02:48 PM
:worship: Iceland.

maybe france will win fed cup this year so tati can stop playing it. :o i'm just hoping tati will take the steps needed to prolong her career.

Harju.
Jun 9th, 2007, 06:53 PM
yess doontt play feedd cp tatzz. ccomee to bali nsteeeeead. fug anklles.

nouf
Jun 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM
c'mon tati fedcup plze i will be there! :-)

Jirku
Jun 9th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Tati should play what she thinks is the best for her, and when she decides to play fedcup instead of Cincinatti then so be it (even the surface would be a bad idea cause it's Hard Court season time )

if she doesn't play Fedcup then i hope she will be selected for the final (i hope in paris vs Usa , in russia would be no fun at all) and not left out cause she skipped the semi's

Bubba08
Jun 9th, 2007, 08:36 PM
I was wondering why she wasn't in the Birmingham draw, and I saw this.
So she will skip the whole grass season. :( :mad:
I didn't think her injury was that serious. :sad:

Zombielicious
Jun 9th, 2007, 09:30 PM
I also agree on not going to Fed Cup. Why play on clay when she'll just go on to play hard court the next week?

*sigh* this is stressful.

Hant11
Jun 10th, 2007, 06:31 PM
c'mon tati fedcup plze i will be there! :-)

good luck au fin fond de l'Italie :lol: :lol:

nouf
Jun 10th, 2007, 07:42 PM
good luck au fin fond de l'Italie :lol: :lol:
t'inquiete je serais pas seul val et stefie seront la avec moi! :-)

Zombielicious
Jun 10th, 2007, 07:56 PM
have a good time at Fed Cup, Nouf. :)

Hant11
Jun 10th, 2007, 08:22 PM
t'inquiete je serais pas seul val et stefie seront la avec moi! :-)

Cool amusez-vous bien!

ZAK
Jun 10th, 2007, 10:40 PM
This is all very disappointing, but if she isn't ready to come back she shouldn't.

nouf
Jun 10th, 2007, 10:49 PM
tati withdraw wimbledon 80%!! je comprends pourquoi declare pas forfait maintenant

Zombielicious
Jun 10th, 2007, 11:26 PM

I hope Tati is 100% better when she comes back!!! :sad:

Craigy
Jun 11th, 2007, 01:51 PM
:o Tati. Get new feet :(

FrenchY52
Jun 12th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Le mardi 12 juin 2007

Golovin forfait pour Birmingham et Eastbourne
Tatiana Golovin (Photo PC)

La Française Tatiana Golovin, toujours en rééducation pour une cheville douloureuse, a déclaré forfait pour les tournois de Birmingham, qui a débuté lundi, et d'Eastbourne, a-t-on appris mardi auprès de son attachée de presse.

Golovin, éloignée des courts depuis sept semaines en raison d'une blessure à la cheville droite, a préféré poursuivre sa rééducation dans un centre de Saint-Raphaël pour être en forme à Wimbledon.

Contrainte de renoncer à Roland-Garros, Golovin s'était rendue le 26 mai dans un centre varois où elle comptait ne rester qu'une dizaine de jours. La Française devrait quitter jeudi Saint-Raphaël pour se rendre à Londres dès le lendemain.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20070612/CPSPORTS08/706121263/1013/CPSPORTS08

FrenchY52
Jun 12th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Tati is still recovering in Saint Raphael so be in shape for Wimbledon.. She'll leave St Raph on thursday and will go to London on friday.

Jirku
Jun 12th, 2007, 08:31 PM
that's good news :)

Zombielicious
Jun 12th, 2007, 08:48 PM
:)

Bubba08
Jun 12th, 2007, 09:51 PM
According to the "Wimbledon doubles commitment list" thread of spiceboy in GM, Tati will play the doubles with Mauresmo. :shrug:

Craigy
Jun 12th, 2007, 09:58 PM
According to the "Wimbledon doubles commitment list" thread of spiceboy in GM, Tati will play the doubles with Mauresmo. :shrug:

:eek: I really hope she plays :sad:

FrenchY52
Jun 12th, 2007, 10:15 PM
That'd be sooo great !! Please Tati, play ! :sobbing:

yukon145
Jun 12th, 2007, 10:54 PM
i'm very confused. i just hope that if Tati does play she's not rushing things.

please get healthy Tati!

rseto
Jun 13th, 2007, 02:01 AM
i'll believe tati plays wimbledon after i see her name in the draw. :)

but if she's close to ok, i hope she plays with the softer surface and the two week schedule.

Hant11
Jun 13th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Yessssss Hope she will play Wimb :bounce:

Jun 13th, 2007, 01:53 PM
That are great news:bounce:

Amelie would be a good partner for Tati in doubles - let's hope these news become true;)

Zombielicious
Jun 13th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Allez Tats!!

I was feeling horrible about her lately since of her withdraws and injuries, but this makes me feel a hell of alot better. :) :inlove:

nouf
Jun 14th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Yessssss Hope she will play Wimb :bounce:
me too! :bounce:

equipe today more news on tati! scan by me!
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5558/equipe14juin2007bynouftr8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jun 14th, 2007, 01:46 PM
What does the article say???

nouf
Jun 14th, 2007, 01:51 PM
she will be in london this week end and will be at wimbledon, but who will be her coach there?

Jun 14th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Ok, thanks Nouf

Vikapower
Jun 14th, 2007, 08:42 PM
The ending of the article seems to say that her participation in Wimbly is still active. This means that she will normally play her 1rst round match and win it ! The only question is who is the best person to prepare it with ? Well, why don't think of Mauremo the Wimbly tenant...(?)

:lol: Remet toi vite, c'est tout le mal que je te souhaite Tati !:lol:

:hearts: Je t'aime !:hearts:

:fiery: Amelia Island is Tati's property : Don't touch !:fiery:

Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, Ana Chakvetadze, Jelena Jankovic

Harju.
Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:27 AM
Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS [5] vs. Julia Vakulenko UKR
Bethanie Mattek USA vs. Vasilisa Bardina RUS
Tsvetana Pironkova BLR vs. Agnieszka Radwanska POL
Martina Muller GER [32] vs. Anna Smashnova ISR

Tatiana Golovin FRA [17] vs. Su-Wei Hsieh TPE [Q]
Barbora Zahlavova Strycova CZE [Q] vs. Tamira Paszek AUT
Catalina Castano COL vs. Iveta Benesova CZE
Elena Dementieva RUS [12] vs. Nathalie Dechy FRA

rseto
Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:30 AM
i guess with only one grass tournament, we can use this thread for Wimbledon. :o

Harju.
Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:32 AM
I think it's a greaat draw maybe except for her second round opponent, Paszek. But I do not want to jinx her again. Be happy if she wins a round.

Tati/Paolita? :bounce:

FrenchY52
Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:45 AM
Hard 2nd round !
C'mon Tati !!!

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:59 AM
I haven't posted in here for a while, too bad :awww:
I actually like this draw, Of course Tamira will be a tall order, it all depends on Tati's form but if she gets past her 4R guaranteed.
I hope I get to see her on TV somehow :unsure:
Go Tati!

Fired
Jun 22nd, 2007, 11:03 AM
Tati plays doubles with Momo:

CAMERIN ITA / DULKO ARG vs KRAJICEK NED / RADWANSKA POL
GOLOVIN FRA / MAURESMO FRA vs JANS POL / ROSOLSKA POL
DOMINGUEZ LINO ESP / PARRA SANTONJ vs CETKOVSKA CZE / SAFAROVA CZE
JI CHN / SUN CHN vs PESCHKE CZE / STUBBS AUS

rseto
Jun 22nd, 2007, 11:05 AM
sorry felix. garbin not golovin. :banghead:

didn't think that sounded right.

as for the draw, i hope she can win a round or two. in the past, tati seemed to start slow right after coming back from injury.

Harju.
Jun 22nd, 2007, 11:22 AM
Not a bad first round match for Tati/Momo. They might be a future Olympics pair. That or Tati is training under Momo's coach. Good luck to them anyhow.

Iceland
Jun 22nd, 2007, 11:53 AM
I like her draw insofar as the difficulty is progressive and ideal for her to improve her game.
Good luck Tatiana, I can't wait to see her match. The French TV always show the French girls :drool:.

Jun 22nd, 2007, 11:57 AM
The draws are Ok but the 2nd round vs. Paszek will be hard... :unsure:

But it's good to see her back on court :bounce:

MarineGoTati
Jun 22nd, 2007, 12:38 PM
Maybe i'm a little optimistic, but i think she can reach the third round and why not the fourth!

Jirku
Jun 22nd, 2007, 01:56 PM
if she was fit like first months of the year she would beat them all :p

now i don't look farther then one match at a time and i hope she will leave wimbledon without injuries

Iceland
Jun 22nd, 2007, 02:01 PM
I put Tati in QF in my FITD :help:. It's really a shame that she is not in her best form, because her draw is really nice. At least, from the -only- picture of her at the players' party, she is looking fine ; last year, at the moment, she was totally out of shape. I hope I am not wrong.

selyoink
Jun 22nd, 2007, 03:21 PM
I hate this draw. It is such a kind draw that it gives me unrealistic expectations. I know Tati can't be very fit but now I look at her draw and see a great chance for the 4th round. So when she blows it I'll be upset. I was hoping for a super tough draw so I couldn't be disappointed.

Harju.
Jun 22nd, 2007, 04:10 PM
I hate this draw. It is such a kind draw that it gives me unrealistic expectations. I know Tati can't be very fit but now I look at her draw and see a great chance for the 4th round. So when she blows it I'll be upset. I was hoping for a super tough draw so I couldn't be disappointed.
:lol: :lol:
Remember last year's Wimbledon? She took three sets (9-7 in the third) to beat a claycourter and lost to Prattasaurus.

Zombielicious
Jun 22nd, 2007, 05:04 PM
Good luck Tatiana!!! :inlove: :yeah:

ESPN and the other channels that show Wimbly... I'm not sure if they'll show Tatiana unless she gets deep into the tournament. They will probally only show Venus, Serena, and Maria. And most likely Justine because she is #1 in the world.

Zombielicious
Jun 22nd, 2007, 05:05 PM
OHHH... Great avatar and banner Fired up!! :inlove:

Love it!

jmh3137
Jun 22nd, 2007, 05:18 PM
Good luck Tatiana!!! :inlove: :yeah:

ESPN and the other channels that show Wimbly... I'm not sure if they'll show Tatiana unless she gets deep into the tournament. They will probally only show Venus, Serena, and Maria. And most likely Justine because she is #1 in the world.

All too true, unfortunately. Plus, for the evening non-live show they usually just repeat what was shown previously. Let's hope for 4th round at least!

Zombielicious
Jun 22nd, 2007, 08:41 PM
I hate how they do that... :(

Maybe TTC will have coverage of Momo/Tats. Most of the time the bigger channels will show singles and TTC will show doubles. Or at least, thats how it was last year at the USO. :shrug:

All we can do is hope.

FrenchY52
Jun 22nd, 2007, 08:48 PM
Maybe they'll show the double matches on French TV coz they are obsessed with Momo.. But I really hope they'll be nice enough to show Tati's single matches :scratch:

Zombielicious
Jun 22nd, 2007, 08:58 PM
America (where I live) will most likely be focused on Venus and Serena. I won't mind though. Some Tati coverage would be great. And on the men's side it will be Andy, Rafa, and Roger. *sigh*

FrenchY52
Jun 22nd, 2007, 09:18 PM
On the mens side, it'll be Gasquet, Grosjean and all the other boring French (Benneteau, Gicquel & co) :yawn: Then Roger, and Roger, and Roger too..

Zombielicious
Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
mmm.... Richie...
mmm.... Arnaud..

:inlove:

selyoink
Jun 22nd, 2007, 11:31 PM
:lol: :lol:
Remember last year's Wimbledon? She took three sets (9-7 in the third) to beat a claycourter and lost to Prattasaurus.

Yes last year's Wimbledon is the exact event that inspired my post. I remember it all too well.

Jirku
Jun 23rd, 2007, 12:25 AM
mmm.... Richie...
mmm.... Arnaud..

:inlove:

it's about time he will win some matches in a row

rseto
Jun 23rd, 2007, 02:47 AM
I hate how they do that... :(

Maybe TTC will have coverage of Momo/Tats. Most of the time the bigger channels will show singles and TTC will show doubles. Or at least, thats how it was last year at the USO. :shrug:

All we can do is hope.

only espn2 and NBC for Wimbledon in the US. i'm just hoping tati gets to play on a TV court so that someone nice can record the stream.

Harju.
Jun 23rd, 2007, 04:45 AM
Richie has about the same mentality as Tati.

boffaloraa
Jun 23rd, 2007, 01:36 PM
Italian tv has six courts full coverage, I'm gonna post every Tati match I will see :)

only espn2 and NBC for Wimbledon in the US. i'm just hoping tati gets to play on a TV court so that someone nice can record the stream.

Harju.
Jun 23rd, 2007, 01:50 PM
I'm only excited about what she's going to wear. :bounce:

AnneSo006
Jun 24th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Little article on Tati in L'Equipe:

http://www.golovin-attitude.com/articles/saison2007/lequipe2007/wimbledon/equipe24062007.jpg

Her foot doesn't hurt her anymore and she didn't pratice more than an hour per day since last Sunday because of the bad weather in England... :rolleyes:

FrenchY52
Jun 24th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Little article on Tati in L'Equipe:

http://www.golovin-attitude.com/articles/saison2007/lequipe2007/wimbledon/equipe24062007.jpg

Her foot doesn't hurt her anymore and she didn't pratice more than an hour per day since last Sunday because of the bad weather in England... :rolleyes:

Great news !

Zombielicious
Jun 24th, 2007, 03:21 PM
:)

Allez Tati. :):D

Hant11
Jun 24th, 2007, 03:23 PM
alley tati good luck
jirai a ton match te soutenir !

FrenchY52
Jun 24th, 2007, 06:35 PM
eurosport.fr

"A l'image d'Amélie Mauresmo Porte d'Auteuil, Tatiana Golovin ne se présente pas à Wimbledon avec des ambitions démesurées. A peine remise d'une longue convalescence (cheville), elle a repris l'entraînement lundi 18 juin. Son tennis compact est là, mais son jeu de jambes en a pris un coup.

Elle mise donc sur sa frappe de balle et ses qualités naturelles sur gazon pour sortir quelques grands matches. A noter qu'elle est accompagnée par Georges Goven après avoir passé de long mois sur le circuit en compagnie de son seul préparateur physique Mark Wellington."

It says : Her compact tennis is there, but her footwork isn't really..
"She'll be followed by Georges Goven after having spent months on the tour with Wellington only"

<=== Hopefully he's still workin with her :unsure:

yukon145
Jun 24th, 2007, 08:45 PM
best of luck Tati, I'll be happy if shes playing and is healthy to begin with. It usually takes her time to get back into form after being gone from injury.

anyone know anything about the girl shes playing first round?

Craigy
Jun 24th, 2007, 11:52 PM
best of luck Tati, I'll be happy if shes playing and is healthy to begin with. It usually takes her time to get back into form after being gone from injury.

anyone know anything about the girl shes playing first round?

Derek says she likes grass, but Tati should win.

yukon145
Jun 25th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Derek says she likes grass, but Tati should win.

thanks. i checked wimbledon.org, wtatour.com and itftennis.com and didn't really find much. she plays doubled handed on both sides and in qualifying 2 out of 3 her matches went 3 sets. in qualifying she beat:

s.sfar (TUN) 4-6, 7-6(6), 6-1
e. dzehalevich (BLR) (who?) 7-5, 6-3
m. johansson (FRA) 6-2, 1-6, 6-2

ZAK
Jun 25th, 2007, 03:30 AM
She's 21 ranked 127. Had a suprising breakthrough in 2001 at Bali and Pattaya (qualifying and reaching the semis and quaters). Never really cemented herself on the WTA tour but 2006 was her best year so far. She likes the faster surfaces for sure, play's the typical east asian compact baseline style of play

Mike_from_Russia
Jun 25th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Hi everyone! :wavey:
I'm Masha's fan, but I'm cheering for Tati too ;) So I come here to wish Tati good luck at Wimby, hope she can play well.
Удачи, Таня! :clap2:

Harju.
Jun 25th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Tati has good record against Asian players. But then seeing Hingis having a tough time against her first round opponent, I'm not too sure anymore.

FrenchY52
Jun 25th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Tati is in the TBA list :sobbing::sobbing::sad:
She wont play ...

nouf
Jun 25th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Tati is in the TBA list :sobbing::sobbing::sad:
She wont play ...

hehe! one day more for practice cool tati! :-)

dulkogii
Jun 25th, 2007, 10:33 PM
tba

2 Ladies' Singles - 1st Rnd.
Tatiana Golovin (FRA)[17] v. Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE)

rseto
Jun 26th, 2007, 02:18 AM
if there's no rain, there's a chance she could play.

but i don't mind an extra day for tati to rest and prepare.

Zombielicious
Jun 26th, 2007, 04:48 AM
Allez tati, if you rest and relax or play!

Mike_from_Russia
Jun 26th, 2007, 07:27 AM
TBA? And what does it mean? Many matches TBA in today's schedule : Nicole, Tati, Lena Dementieva... They will be playing on any free court when other matches end?

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2007, 08:47 AM
TBA? And what does it mean? Many matches TBA in today's schedule : Nicole, Tati, Lena Dementieva... They will be playing on any free court when other matches end?

TBA = To be announced or arranged or something but usually there's only 2 or 3 TBA's but coz of the rain, there is a lot....usually its basically like a queue for center and no.1 cour but because theres so many..it could just be the first court, center to 18, comes free... i hope tati gets center, no.1 or at least a covered court......its meant to be sunny today

Mike_from_Russia
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:38 AM
thanks for the reply, Tumaini!

Allez Tati :D

FrenchY52
Jun 26th, 2007, 10:41 AM
:sobbing:

FrenchY52
Jun 26th, 2007, 03:56 PM
OOP has been changed and she won't play today as expected pff..

Jun 26th, 2007, 04:08 PM
saw it too. Hope she won't play tomorrow before 4 pm...

Zombielicious
Jun 26th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Good luck tommarow Tatiana!

FrenchY52
Jun 26th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I dont know when the doubles start but she'll probably have to play 2 matches the same day if she wins

Craigy
Jun 26th, 2007, 06:20 PM
:awww: I better get to see her tomorrow!

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2007, 06:33 PM
i wanna go tomorrow now:tears:

i hav skl so i cant even watch it on TV maybe it will rain all day:devil:

Craigy
Jun 26th, 2007, 06:40 PM
i wanna go tomorrow now:tears:

i hav skl so i cant even watch it on TV maybe it will rain all day:devil:

Don't say that! We don't need rain holding things back.
But I must say, the forecast looks bad :(

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Don't say that! We don't need rain holding things back.
But I must say, the forecast looks bad :(

oh, what a shame:p

lol jokin but the later tati's match, the more she can train and get her footwork gd again

Craigy
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:14 PM
oh, what a shame:p

lol jokin but the later tati's match, the more she can train and get her footwork gd again

Well she's first on court 14 :)
Doubt it will be shown :rolleyes:

~Kiera~
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Court 14 (1200 BST start)

Golovin Fra 17 v Hsieh Tpe Women's Singles
Kanepi Est v Peer Isr 16 Women's Singles
Ferrer Spa 17 v Mathieu Fra Men's Singles
Kuznetsov / Zverev v Erlich / Ram Men's Doubles

Court Six (1200 BST start)

Santangelo Ita 28 v Morita Jpn Women's Singles
Daniilidou Gre v Safarova Cze 25 Women's Singles
Golovin / Mauresmo v Jans / Rosolska Women's Doubles
Tsonga Fra v Lapentti Ecu Men's Singles
Bondarenko Ukr 24 v Szavay Hun Women's Singles

FrenchY52
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Both of them are show courts :woohoo:

Iceland
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Go Tati !! :) It will normally be on TV !

FrenchY52
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Go Tati !! :) It will normally be on TV !

French coverage starts at 2pm local time (1pm) so they'll probably not show it LIVE :( But they might show the double match cause they're obcessed with Amélie

Fired
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:36 PM
People with Wimbledon Live will be able to watch it online.

selyoink
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Good that Tati is first up. She will already have to play two days in a row. It will help if she can get it over with quickly. Stamina will probably be an issue for her.

Iceland
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:46 PM
French coverage starts at 2pm local time (1pm) so they'll probably not show it LIVE :( But they might show the double match cause they're obcessed with Amélie

That's what I realized :o ... Well I guess we can say it is better than nothing, but it won't be the ideal for sure. It will still be great to see her on court ;). I am impatient !

yukon145
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:49 PM
best of luck tomorrow Tati!

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:50 PM
i hope someone can at least record one court coz im at skl and i doubt we'll be able to get channelsurfing.net

Slutiana
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:51 PM
ohh and i dont want it to rain now coz if tati wins she'll play thursday as well:D

boffaloraa
Jun 26th, 2007, 09:57 PM
i hope someone can at least record one court coz im at skl and i doubt we'll be able to get channelsurfing.net

In these first two days italian tv has had full coverage of court 14, hope tomorrow they will not change their schedule :)

FrenchY52
Jun 26th, 2007, 10:04 PM
ohh and i dont want it to rain now coz if tati wins she'll play thursday as well:D

Awwwww "Tutu" :awww:
:D

Craigy
Jun 26th, 2007, 10:37 PM
In these first two days italian tv has had full coverage of court 14, hope tomorrow they will not change their schedule :)

:worship: Let's hope not ;)

nouf
Jun 27th, 2007, 01:12 AM
i can record sport+ i think it will be scheduled on!
you will have match i think, because today sun vs loit i recorded! so tati i am sure i will have vid!
ps:frenchy pense à sortir un peu t devenu un no-life, 24/24 sur ga et ici ca fait peur! on dirait claire au masculin lol

yukon145
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:31 AM
its shitty planning for Tati's sake. she's first on for her singles match, but then her doubles match is 3rd match on court 6 after 2 women's matches that could be done in about 50mins each. why wouldn't they play a women's singles match, men's singles, and then a women's doubles match?

i just hope Tati wins one match tomorrow.

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Allez Tats!

Maybe ESPN will show it?

selyoink
Jun 27th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Allez Tats!

Maybe ESPN will show it?

Not likely.

yukon145
Jun 27th, 2007, 05:14 AM
and by not likely, there is no chance of Tati being show on ESPN unless she makes the quarters or semis.

nouf
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:35 AM
no problem i am always the best on tati's videos! i will have match for patrizia! :-)

boffaloraa
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:20 AM
no problem i am always the best on tati's videos! i will have match for patrizia! :-)

Thanks nouf :) I really hope I will see at least single match live :sad: :)

RS232
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:52 AM
hello,

Possibility to have video's on http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/ladies_singles.html

There are some video's, maybe the Tati's match on today ???? :bounce:

nouf
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:56 AM
hello,

Possibility to have video's on http://wimbledon.mediazone.com/other/ladies_singles.html

There are some video's, maybe the Tati's match on today ???? :bounce:

:help: WIMBLEDON website will do the war people post their videos!

nouf
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Thanks nouf :) I really hope I will see at least single match live :sad: :)

you will can use my links megaupload of tati's matches for your website if you want

FrenchY52
Jun 27th, 2007, 10:55 AM
C'mon Tat !!!

rseto
Jun 27th, 2007, 10:56 AM
its shitty planning for Tati's sake. she's first on for her singles match, but then her doubles match is 3rd match on court 6 after 2 women's matches that could be done in about 50mins each. why wouldn't they play a women's singles match, men's singles, and then a women's doubles match?

she should still have enough rest in between. at least with this schedule, she won't have to wait out a 4 hour men's match.

go tati! hope you're fit and sort of healthy!

boffaloraa
Jun 27th, 2007, 11:08 AM
you will can use my links megaupload of tati's matches for your website if you want

I think I'm gonna use them cause I'm always so unlucky...today court 14 is not among the courts that are showing :(
at least court 6 is among them and I can see the doubles match :)

nouf
Jun 27th, 2007, 11:59 AM
pffffff danielafrenchfan is there i understand why tati is playing so bad!

selyoink
Jun 27th, 2007, 12:05 PM
I really hope Tati can regroup during the delay and win the first set. I'm not sure if she can win a three setter.

selyoink
Jun 27th, 2007, 12:11 PM
According to stats Tati has 3 winners to 15 ues. I guess it is safe to say she isn't in form. After seeing those stats it is a miracle that she is still in the set.

selyoink
Jun 27th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Tati loses set 7-5. Looks like bye-bye to Wimbledon.

FrenchY52
Jun 27th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Last year she won her 1st match doing 45 UEs so ..
Ok so *3-1 in the 2nd

selyoink
Jun 27th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Last year she won her 1st match doing 45 UEs so ..
Ok so *3-1 in the 2nd

Probably hit a good amount of winners though unlike today.

Better start to the second but still a struggle.

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 01:03 PM
first 4-2 now 6-3 :confused: in a few minutes

selyoink
Jun 27th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Tati extends to a third set winning the second 6-3. Hope she can seal the deal in the third.

Jun 27th, 2007, 01:47 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Tati finally made it: 5-7 6-3 8-6 !!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Hard work for a comeback match!!!

Good luck in Doubles

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 01:48 PM
tati :woohoo:

i hope she isn't too tired for doubles now or will force her ankle again

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Holy shit... That was one stressful match and I was neither playing nor actually there watching. :rolls:

Good luck in doubles, Tatiana! Rest up, too.

Who will be Tati's 2nd round opponent?

DrProfMagKnow
Jun 27th, 2007, 01:51 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Great win
And now versus Paszek

souam
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Gosh! How hard was that? :eek: But good for the confidence to win after a fight-back like that! :yeah:

Just enjoy yourself on grass, Tati! ;)

~Kiera~
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Congrats, Tati! Tough match, but I wasn't expecting it to be easy.

I love her outfit :hearts:

rseto
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:30 PM
glad to see tati fighting, especially in that last set. hope she can win a quick doubles match.

Jun 27th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Tati won't play doubles today!!!

The match isn't scheduled anymore:
http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/scores/schedule/index.html

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Oh well. Tati can get more rest than. :)

martirogi
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:36 PM
good comeback and good outfit. :yeah:

rseto
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:38 PM
looks like amelie/tati withdrew. probably better for both of them to focus on singles.

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:42 PM
The outfit is quite lovely. :)

:rolls: sk and I almost have the same avatar. but his looks better... I had to use some really crappy website to size mine down :sad:

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:43 PM
looks like amelie/tati withdrew. probably better for both of them to focus on singles.

That will be good for both since Ame is going for the title and Tatiana will want to rest her ankle. :)

Maybe next year.

Jun 27th, 2007, 02:45 PM

Yeah, possible. It would be better especially for Tati who had a 2 hours match. It would be too much for her...

The outfit is quite lovely. :)

:rolls: sk and I almost have the same avatar. but his looks better... I had to use some really crappy website to size mine down :sad:

:hug:

FrenchY52
Jun 27th, 2007, 02:51 PM
:woohoo:
It was soooo stressful ! Same scenario as last year..
Tati played crappy in the 1st set :tape:

Wow i'm so happy but I really wanted her to play dubz with Momo :(
Anyway, good luck Tati against Tamira ! It'll be a tough one :unsure:

Topspin2
Good comeback Tati !!!:bounce:

FrenchY52
I like the outfit btw !

Bubba08
Jun 27th, 2007, 03:01 PM
I stop following the match after the rain delay, she was struggling and I fully expected her to loose. So happy to be wrong. :D

Iceland
Jun 27th, 2007, 03:07 PM
The outfit is really great ! :) From what I saw for the moment, Tati won the match thanks to her serve. That's already good because it is one of her best weapons, it is already a satisfaction to have something to rely on.
But she lost all her references in the game, her level is so up-and-down, she is trying things which are too much difficult and she is quite slow. I hope that her ankle is not hurting her anymore.
On the other side, winning 8/6 in the third doesn't mean that she won't win tomorrow. It will be hard, but Tati can win it. Martina was horrible against Cavaday, but today, she is currently leading Nakamura. Follow this example Tatiana :) !

I am so relieved ! ;)

TennisPlayingFox
Jun 27th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Wow way to go Tati! Way to fight through it!

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 03:23 PM
match vs paszek will be more difficult

Harju.
Jun 27th, 2007, 03:28 PM
CONGRATS TATI!
I thought she was going to lose. I was following the score at work and I kept on banging the table when she got broken at 3-4 in the third. But yay for fighting and won!
Cute dress. Her Wimbledon dress has always been great (except last year's).

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 03:54 PM
they are showing tati here :D (cause it's raining)

Jun 27th, 2007, 03:59 PM
It's official: Tati/Momo replaced by Andrea Hlavackova (CZE)/Sandra Kloesel (GER) :sad: :)

Jun 27th, 2007, 04:13 PM
T. Golovin - 27 June
Wednesday, 27 June, 2007

Tatiana Golovin (FRA) defeats Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE) 5-7, 6-3, 8-6

Q. Can I ask you about your knickers?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: Excuse me?

Q. Are you wearing red?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: Are they? They're supposed to match the dress.

Q. But the dress is white and the knickers are red.

TATIANA GOLOVIN: There's like a little red outline, and they say red is the color that proves that you're strong and you're confident, so I'm happy with my red knickers.

Q. Did you have any sort of grief from the umpires or any of the authorities sort of saying that they didn't fit with the dress code, or were they okay?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: No, I think it's totally in the dress code. You didn't like it?

Q. No, I thought they were lovely.

TATIANA GOLOVIN: Thank you. So let's have compliments then. Such threatening questions right away.

Q. They were lovely and I'd quite like a pair. I was wondering, are you going to keep on wearing them?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: I think so, as long as I keep on winning.

Q. Were you actually asked any questions about it because they're quite strict about all white?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: No, I think I was fine, no problem.

Q. How about the match then (laughter)? Anyway, was it tough?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: Yeah, I'm actually pretty happy about my first match. It's the first one in six weeks. I've only had a week of practice before coming here. Obviously I wasn't expecting to play great tennis or the level of tennis that I played when I stopped, but I did think I did some pretty good things out there. The most important thing is my ankle held up and it wasn't hurting, and even when I was down 5-3 in the third I still wanted to be out there and I still wanted to fight, and I think that's kind of what made the difference because I just really didn't see myself going home right away.

Q. You were a break down in the final set so you had to dig deep?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: I did, and I was like, I'm playing better and better. I think as the match went on I was getting a rhythm and starting to get a feel again. I just didn't want to leave the tournament today (smiling). I'm happy about that.

Q. Almost going back to the knickers, not quite, do you get a lot of sort of like these marriage proposals and that sort of thing when you're on court?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: Do I? A little bit, kind of. But, you know, I'm not sure how to answer this question.

Q. You don't hear those sort of the things?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: Sure, yeah.

Q. That's good fun?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: It is, yeah, it is. I think especially in London, in England here, you guys are really up into that. But it's fun because it just kind of means I think it's important we get a young crowd involved with tennis, so if we can get a young crowd out there, they're having fun. We're just trying to entertain, and it is fun for us, too.

Q. The British weather is not exactly

TATIANA GOLOVIN: Yeah, it was kind of weird today how it rained and stuff. But I'm just happy we got through today and don't have to play again tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get some rest and the weather is going to hold up.

Q. Back to the knickers, do you have any other colors, or is it just red?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: For now, for these two weeks, it's going to be red. Then it's a surprise for after.

Q. Do you just have one pair?

TATIANA GOLOVIN: No (laughter). Are these questions allowed here like this? You talk about youth, look at these youngsters, your questions, tsk, tsk, tsk.

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/interviews/2007-06-27/200706271182958870390.html

Harju.
Jun 27th, 2007, 04:20 PM
LOL. One of the most ridiculous interviews ever.

BTW, Tati's pic on Wimbledon's site scares the fuck out of me. She looks fug.

Jun 27th, 2007, 04:22 PM
LOL. One of the most ridiculous interviews ever.

yes, the British... :lol: :tape:

~Kiera~
Jun 27th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Poor Tati. All they wanted to talk about were her knickers :lol:

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 04:26 PM
yes, the British... :lol: :tape:

:o:lol:

it was funny tho...

great fight tats:D

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 04:34 PM
this is one of the must ridiculous but also funniest interviews i ever read :haha:

TATIANA GOLOVIN: No, I think it's totally in the dress code. You didn't like it?

:rolls: we all liked it :drool:

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Better luck next year Momo/Tati!!

Wow. What a weird, but entertaining interview! :)

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 05:23 PM
this is one of the must ridiculous but also funniest interviews i ever read :haha:

:rolls: we all liked it :drool:

I cant wait until tomoz..i'll get to see tati's pink knickers!:D

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I cant wait until tomoz..i'll get to see tati's pink knickers!:D

cheer her to victory :)

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 05:55 PM
trust me.....i will

if you hear a boy shouting come on tati!!!! at every point...you'll know its me;)

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:03 PM
trust me.....i will

if you hear a boy shouting come on tati!!!! at every point...you'll know its me;)

that's the spirit :yeah:

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Yay Tumaini!!! :hug:

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:11 PM
i'll take pics but my camera's a bit crap....im just happy to be seeing a fit tati this time:tape:

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:13 PM
it was great to see her finally back on tv after two months :D

To see her fighting, yelling c'mon, laughing after the match, her cute grunting, and already controversy with her red knickers :lol:

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:16 PM
it was great to see her finally back on tv after two months :D

To see her fighting, yelling c'mon, laughing after the match, her cute grunting, and already controversy with her red knickers :lol:

it wasnt great for me really....watching on a live scoring...watching her lose the first and then go breaks down in the second set...not fun.....cant wait to see her or see the vid tonight....

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:18 PM
it wasnt great for me really....watching on a live scoring...watching her lose the first and then go breaks down in the second set...not fun.....cant wait to see her or see the vid tonight....

:rolls: exactly. I hope she can make it deep in the tournament so we can see her on TV!! (Lately, ESPN has only been showing Andy, Serena, Maria, and TIM FREAKING HENMAN. Oh, and Roger and Rafa. I like Andy, Serena, and Maria and all that but c'mon. Give some other people a damn chance to be on air. And wasn't Tati on a show court today?)

Fired
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Dunno if this was posted:

Match Stats:
1st Serve % 76 of 117 = 65 %
Aces 7
Double Faults 7
Unforced Errors 36
Winning % on 1st Serve 53 of 76 = 70 %
Winning % on 2nd Serve15 of 41 = 37 %
Winners (Including Service) 43
Receiving Points Won 42 of 96 = 44 %
Break Point Conversions 7 of 12 = 58 %
Net Approaches 15 of 30 = 50 %
Total Points Won 110

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:30 PM
:rolls: exactly. I hope she can make it deep in the tournament so we can see her on TV!! (Lately, ESPN has only been showing Andy, Serena, Maria, and TIM FREAKING HENMAN. Oh, and Roger and Rafa. I like Andy, Serena, and Maria and all that but c'mon. Give some other people a damn chance to be on air. And wasn't Tati on a show court today?)

thhey show timothy on espn??:confused: i wonder who'd want to watch him in america :scratch:

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:35 PM
thhey show timothy on espn??:confused: i wonder who'd want to watch him in america :scratch:

bbc and their henman hype :lol:

the drama vid today was :yeah:
with the thriller music :p

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Dunno if this was posted:

Match Stats:
1st Serve % 76 of 117 = 65 %
Aces 7
Double Faults 7
Unforced Errors 36
Winning % on 1st Serve 53 of 76 = 70 %
Winning % on 2nd Serve15 of 41 = 37 %
Winners (Including Service) 43
Receiving Points Won 42 of 96 = 44 %
Break Point Conversions 7 of 12 = 58 %
Net Approaches 15 of 30 = 50 %
Total Points Won 110

first serve seems really good..its turning into a massive weapn as shes able to get it into the 110s consistently...she came to the net a hell of a lot didnt she:D

she needs to work on 2nd serve, footwork, errors and volleys so its even higher than 50% , and shes good to go:D

the good thing about tomoz is shes not playing a great mover so she'll be able to end the points quicker and not risk having to play another shot which could break down due to rust

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 06:49 PM
bbc and their henman hype :lol:

the drama vid today was :yeah:
with the thriller music :p

loool..im curious about the espn commentators tho....do they call it henman hill? or mount murray:rolleyes:? (i hate murray)

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:04 PM
TATIANA GOLOVIN: For now, for these two weeks, it's going to be red. Then it's a surprise for after.

i hope pink :)

Rod the Bama
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Great comeback by Tati. :clap2: When i saw that she was down 3-5 in the 3rd set, i was really dreading that it was the end for her, but then i just saw the score a few minutes ago and my reaction to it was :bounce:. I`m very proud of Tati for coming back like that. This is the type of win that will greatly boost her confidence coming back from this latest injury. BTW that interviewer who asked Tati about her knickers. What a loser. :rolleyes:

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Pink would be nice. :)

They call it Henman Hill. Mount Murrary sounds gay. :rolls:

But I think ESPN shows Tim is because he is such a big hype in England, I guess. Other than that, I bet they wouldn't show him if there was no hill named after him and all of that. :tape:

Slutiana
Jun 27th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Pink would be nice. :)

They call it Henman Hill. Mount Murrary sounds gay. :rolls:

But I think ESPN shows Tim is because he is such a big hype in England, I guess. Other than that, I bet they wouldn't show him if there was no hill named after him and all of that. :tape:

lol

it can also be called ruseski's ridge (shows how much i like the british men..cant even spell his name:lol:)

Dav.
Jun 27th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Great effort, Tati.

Well I wrote up a big match review on tennisrulz.com/forum in Tati's section, but I'm too lazy to post it here. :D If you all want it, I will. Not my best effort though...

BTW, I'm only able to post here about once a month because my computer doesn't accept this site. :( But it's nice to see some of you again!

Allez, Tati. :)Good luck against Tamira! (She needs it)

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Dav! :hug:

Jirku
Jun 27th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Tati will be first on Court 15 tomorrow :( so no show court ...

11.00 am 12.00 CET

FrenchY52
Jun 27th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Good luck anyway !!

Zombielicious
Jun 27th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Good luck tommarow Tats!!!

And i'll just put this out here.... kick her ass. :( As best as you can. :tape: :)

I'm going to have to get up early again. my time, i got up at 7:30 and already, the first set in her match today was over. :sad: I hate following the damn live scoreboard but I'll deal with it because it is Tati.