PDA

View Full Version : Serenawilliams.com Is Back !!! And New !!!

alex.stef
Jun 5th, 2007, 02:26 PM
U must go and check it out !

http://www.serenawilliams.com/

it says that full new official site is coming soon, but there's a new design and an awesome pic on the front page+a message from serena
:hearts: :drool:

Heavenseventeen
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks- I think she looks better with shorter hair.

PatrickRyan
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:39 PM
omg finally!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! And the day she loses :lol: :o

PatrickRyan
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:43 PM
"Hello Fans,

I can't thank those of Y'all who were with me through Thick and Thin (literally) enough. You know life sometimes come at you strange. One day you are on top of the world, and the next day you are fighting to hold on... physically and mentally. U grasp onto a small string that's holding u between sanity and insanity.... groping in the dark trying to find the light that can lead u out of the dark tunnel.... then and only then u find and realize the true people that are your friends, and the ones that love u dearly... the ones that are willing to be there for you whether or not you are extremely successful, or just normal..... the ones that don't disappear because u don't have the face of stone. So I wanna thank my God Jehovah, my family, and my Fans, my True Fans for being there for me for always supporting me for making me hold on to that string. For making me keep looking for a light at the end of the tunnel.... though at times I almost let go... I have finally found it, I hope everyone enjoys the newly refreshed, newly revived Website.

Serena"

That was so nice :yeah:

Mina Vagante
Jun 5th, 2007, 08:09 PM
omg finally!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! And the day she loses :lol: :o

i know lol

winone23
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:06 PM
thanks for the info

serenaforever
Jun 6th, 2007, 02:05 AM
The new site rocks!!