PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible ...

Just Do It
Jun 4th, 2007, 08:29 PM
... to add a poll to already existing thread ?

Ceze
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I think you have to create a new thread for that

Just Do It
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:05 PM
But today I saw one guy added a poll to his thread :shrug:

Just Do It
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:07 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=301885

This thread, I posted earlier today, and there wasnt a poll, now I came and I see there is a poll :confused:

James
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:19 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=301885

This thread, I posted earlier today, and there wasnt a poll, now I came and I see there is a poll :confused:

The thread always comes up first. Then the thread starter comes into the poll screen. In that time the thread is already open for replies though.

Ceze
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:19 PM
When you create a poll in a thread, the poll always appears some minutes after the thread because you have to click "submit the thread" (and then everybody can write in the thread) before writing the options of the poll. That's probably why there was no poll at the time you posted in that thread.

James
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:20 PM
If you indicate which thread you want a poll added to, it can be done.

James
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:21 PM
When you create a poll in a thread, the poll always appears some minutes after the thread because you have to click "submit the thread" (and then everybody can write in the thread) before writing the options of the poll. That's probably why there was no poll at the time you posted in that thread.

I just posted that. :p

Ceze
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:24 PM
I just posted that. :pyes I saw it, we posted at the exact same time :eek: :p

Ceze
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:35 PM
btw thanks James, thanks to you I've discovered a new power :lol: :yeah: I tried with this thread, and it worked :)

TTomek
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:41 PM
so now you can cheat in the polls :eek:

Barrie_Dude
Jun 4th, 2007, 09:42 PM
btw thanks James, thanks to you I've discovered a new power :lol: :yeah: I tried with this thread, and it worked :):scared: You Have More Powers? :scared:

kittyking
Jun 5th, 2007, 03:51 AM
I just gotta say its great that we have 2 supermods arguing over who helped Justdoit first :lol:

James
Jun 5th, 2007, 06:32 AM
I just gotta say its great that we have 2 supermods arguing over who helped Justdoit first :lol:

There is no contest there though. :p Yet arguing isn't the right word. So be happy we are using our powers for the good.

SloKid
Jun 5th, 2007, 08:54 AM
It is possible, if you started the thread just go to "Thread Tools" (top right, just above the first post of any page of the thread) and choose "Add a Poll to this Thread"
And there you get all the options, easy as that. :)

Just Do It
Jun 5th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Thank you guys :) :) :)

Yasmine
Jun 5th, 2007, 02:24 PM
aren't they cute arguing?:hearts: :lol:

And I didn't know about the poll adding after the thread was created, thanks Milan.

Just Do It
Jun 5th, 2007, 02:38 PM
lol I am still confused that the mods didnt know for that option :lol:

Barrie_Dude
Jun 5th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Yes, James and Ceze are so cute together! Like a couple of Tickle Me Elmo's! :lol:

SloKid
Jun 5th, 2007, 03:48 PM
lol I am still confused that the mods didnt know for that option :lol:
That's why there are so many of us, cause then surely at least one knows the solution. :p

Barrie_Dude
Jun 5th, 2007, 03:57 PM
That's why there are so many of us, cause then surely at least one knows the solution. :p
Thats debatable!:lol:

Just Do It
Jun 5th, 2007, 04:51 PM
That's why there are so many of us, cause then surely at least one knows the solution.

:angel: