PDA

View Full Version : Felicitations Amelie & Fellow Momosapiens!

GoSandrine
Jul 3rd, 2002, 09:53 PM
WOW, just heard the news!!! :eek: :D

This has to be a career win for Amelie. Would be something if she runs the table here, wouldn't it? ;)

I hope you don't mind me posting this in your forum but I felt compelled. :o From one Frenchie fan to another....ALLEZ!!!

Congratulatory Hugs and Kisses :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Irish
Jul 4th, 2002, 12:02 AM
This is so great for Amelie and her fans. At the beginning of the year, it wasn't looking too well but she has really done so well and I really am believing her great game has been helped a little more with her new coach.

And to think, she'll be 23 on July 5th. Happy early birthday to Amelie. :D

Lapin
Jul 4th, 2002, 12:04 AM
Thanks GoSandrine!! Personally, I'm still reeling with the excitement right now!! Wasn't Amélie just awesome today!! :D

Sonja
Jul 4th, 2002, 12:54 AM
GoSandrine, now you know you are always welcome in our forum! Thanks to you and Irish for stopping by. Don't be a stranger. :D

After chairdancing my ass off at work I was speechless for the next hour after her win. This is just the best damn thing since AO 99. I can't find words to explain how excited I am by this year's Wimby. Now I just pray the success continues!

GoSandrine
Jul 4th, 2002, 01:06 AM
Lapin, unfortunately my cable went out today so I dont have it on tape....ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! :mad:

They really should replay this stuff. The only thing I have to watch now is the miniscule fifteen minute highlights on NBC this evening. :(

My Dear Sonja, thanks for the warm welcome. You've been so gracious to me and I'm so glad you're enjoying this moment right now. :kiss:

Sorry for being so mushy folks but you'll understand in a few days time. :)

Irish
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:13 AM
Thank you Sonja, I appreciate your warm welcome.

It would be so wonderful if Amelie won Wimbledon. Can you imagine the excitement and tears of joy on her young, sweet face! It was so cute to watch her excitement and thrill to have won over Jennifer today. I was so happy for her. She played outstanding tennis and I just marveled at her shots. I remember watching her play her at the U.S.(01) and French Open (02) or was it another recent clay tournament and cheering her on and sadly...

Best of luck to Amelie. :D :D :D