PDA

View Full Version : Server Too Busy!!!!

Slutiana
May 30th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I keep on getting this message:

We're sorry! WTAworld.com is currently suffering from a heavy influx of traffic and visitors. During busy periods, only fully registered WTAworld.com members are given priority access to the website and guests maybe locked out.

If you are seeing this error message, please try visiting us again shortly! You may also want to register for your own free account to avoid seeing this message in future.

If you are already a registered WTAWorld.com member, you should proceed to logging into your account now to avoid seeing this 'server too busy' message.

im logged in on my account and i dno why its doing it...

Avid Merrion
May 30th, 2007, 05:55 PM
pffft! i've paid for the badge and still get that message :rolleyes:

~Carsten~
May 30th, 2007, 05:56 PM
well there are at the moment 1477 people browsing through this forum
I think that has something to do with it

Slutiana
May 30th, 2007, 06:00 PM
still, like 700 of them are guests...why not lock them out?

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 1498 (641 members and 857 guests)

Petkorazzi
May 30th, 2007, 06:26 PM
I'm tired of that Message :o

BARBIE
May 30th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Currently Active Users: 1498 (641 members and 857 guests)

I am also getting this message :sad:

If this happens when only 1,500 people are browsing at the same time, then what will happen if 40,000 people (and I am telling about only members here) will browse this site at the same time ??? :eek: :shrug:

ce
May 30th, 2007, 07:40 PM
site wont work :lol:,:tape:

Craigy
May 30th, 2007, 07:44 PM
pffft! i've paid for the badge and still get that message :rolleyes:

I know! :o

Ravsieg
May 30th, 2007, 08:16 PM
And RG has just started. What when there's a huge upset? And on the latter stages of the tourney?

Kim's_fan_4ever
May 30th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Yes I got this message today 10 times... Well, I get it almost every day now :o

shrOOf
May 30th, 2007, 09:33 PM
yeah it sucks

ViennaCalling
May 30th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I get this message 100 times a day :fiery:

It's really annoying :mad:

Why you don't lock the guests out? :confused:

-Sonic-
May 30th, 2007, 09:50 PM
We shouldn't pay and then get denied access cos of people who haven't even registered....

Plus I bet 99% of people log on automatically, so that 'log on now' msg is weird.

griffin
May 30th, 2007, 09:53 PM
im logged in on my account and i dno why its doing it...

I feel your pain - it's timed out on me a bunch of times, today, too - although I don't get that particular error.

I pm'd Steve.

Steve
May 30th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Ill talk with our systems admin and see what is going on.

auntie janie
May 31st, 2007, 12:03 AM
I was excited because it happened during Akgul's match with Nicole today. I thought, "Wow, I had no idea Akgul has gotten so popular at wtaworld that her match crashed the board!" :cuckoo:

Steve
May 31st, 2007, 01:36 AM
Guests bring more profit as they're more likely to 'click out' on the adverts (the source of income of WTAWorld). It is uneconomical to ban them.
This is absolutely true, but we still need to ensure everyones experience is a good one, whether guest, registered or sight supporters. We need to fix it and will :kiss:

drake3781
May 31st, 2007, 02:24 AM
Guests bring more profit as they're more likely to 'click out' on the adverts (the source of income of WTAWorld). It is uneconomical to ban them.

What does "click out" mean? I've never heard that before. :confused:

Ilikebigboobies
May 31st, 2007, 05:31 AM
:speakles:

Pengwin is smart. :speakles:
I never knew this. :scared: :bolt:

BARBIE
May 31st, 2007, 06:55 AM
Since obviously regular Joes like me are here and know what I want to see, I'm unlikely to click a link which says "Top tennis tips here". On the other hand someone who is casually here, who may be even here to find top tennis tips for their daughter is significantly more likely to thus click on such a link.

:yeah:

BARBIE
May 31st, 2007, 07:02 AM
This is absolutely true, but we still need to ensure everyones experience is a good one, whether guest, registered or sight supporters. We need to fix it and will :kiss:

Thanks Steve :)

Denise4925
Jun 1st, 2007, 06:33 AM
Yeah, thanks Steve. I not only get that message, but get timed out often, like 20 times or more a day. Plus, the threads have become increasingly slow to load and sometimes when they do load, it won't load all of the way, e.g. I can only scroll down part of th way and then I get codes on someone's post instead of the message and sometimes I get codes and the message and the message is moved to the right side of the board. It's very frustrating.