PDA

View Full Version : how do you report a bad rep?

twight6
May 30th, 2007, 02:29 AM
If someone left me a bad rep, is there like a thin gi can do to report?? Like you can do if someone leaves a bad post??

Goai
May 30th, 2007, 02:45 AM
I think you can email a mod/admin about it.

Erika_Angel
May 30th, 2007, 03:30 AM
You can just report one of their posts and include the badrep message that they gave you - At least that is what other people have been told in the past :)

Yasmine
May 30th, 2007, 08:20 AM
send a PM to an admin is the best way;)

SloKid
May 30th, 2007, 02:22 PM
send a PM to an admin is the best way;)
Actually I think reporting a post from that poster as Erika said is the best thing to do, but if it's a poster with 0 posts then PM a mod about it.

griffin
May 30th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Reporting a post is best, if possible - that way the entire staff sees the report, and we don't have to worry about whether you spelled the other person's username correctly.

If they don't have any posts to report, you will have to pm us - but please pm more than one admin/mod. You're more likely to get someone who's online that way.

Please DON'T start a thread about it.

Yasmine
May 30th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Actually I think reporting a post from that poster as Erika said is the best thing to do, but if it's a poster with 0 posts then PM a mod about it.
A few have complained of receiving bad reps by people with 0 posts lately.

SloKid
May 30th, 2007, 03:51 PM
A few have complained of receiving bad reps by people with 0 posts lately.
Hence the part in bold...

Slumpsova
May 31st, 2007, 06:45 AM
when it happened to me. i PMed Kart to read my CP and he deleted it.

Willam
May 31st, 2007, 04:07 PM
You can just report one of their posts and include the badrep message that they gave you - At least that is what other people have been told in the past :)

you just rep me bad saying.. Great Thread...NOT!! So what are you talking about here..

Im reporting that rep here Mods, btw..

Erika_Angel
May 31st, 2007, 04:13 PM
you just rep me bad saying.. Great Thread...NOT!! So what are you talking about here..

I'm talking about your tasteless thread about Sequera winning more games against Serena than Sharapova. I felt it was a stupid, pathetic thread - thus I badrepped you. :angel:

Meanwhile you must be daft considering it has been said numerous times in this thread how to report badreps and it isn't to post it in this thread - nor does my rep warrant a report.

Thanks, and nice try.

Craigy
May 31st, 2007, 04:34 PM

Her badrep was fine. They will just laugh at you.

Willam
May 31st, 2007, 04:46 PM
Her badrep was fine. They will just laugh at you.

lets stop attacking each other ;)!

Craigy
May 31st, 2007, 04:48 PM
lets stop attacking each other ;)!

Ok, I'll try.