PDA

View Full Version : Bradenton boy

Bradenton Boy
May 30th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Is anyone else bothered by the Tennis Channel and Acura employing pin-up Mieka Buchan in low cut blouses and totally unbuttoned fronts to deliver the day's results on the Acura Update?

I am a serious tennis fan, and I object to using sleaze to sell the sport. I don't object because I'm shocked. I am angry because I resent the implication that I think with my pecker. Those morons!:)

Maroon
May 30th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Personally, I'm much more bothered by ESPN and Tennis Channel showing the same match (Roddick) simultaneously instead of giving us a choice. And when it was raining, the repeats of the same matches over and over, instead of showing us Safina, for instance. Thankfully Roddick is out. I can bear watching Serena, Venus, and Justine over and over but not Roddick:)
As far as the Acura updates, or whatever they are called, I can zoom through those with my DVR at FF4 since they offer no news anyway..
I do like a lot that they have Martina Navratilova commenting on matches. Have gotten used to the McEnroes, but I had not heard her in this position before. Great. Very grateful that the tennis channel has finally come to Chicago -- unfortunately it's only free until the start of Wimbledon:rolleyes: