PDA

View Full Version : Babyport Watch

hurricanejeanne
May 26th, 2007, 01:52 AM
As most of you know, Lindsay is due to have her first child sometime this June, and seeing as June is right around the corner, I feel it's time for a thread. :)

Here, we can chat about any baby news, guess the gender and the name and really anything else reguarding Lindsay's upcoming delievery.

:baby:

Lindsayfanumber1
May 26th, 2007, 02:05 AM
:)

harry121
May 26th, 2007, 12:13 PM
I'm predicting a baby boy, Jon Jnr (though hopefully not given dad's name), born end of first week of june. Natural birth.

Can you imagine the language that lindsay would use during labour! Be prepared to be shocked medical team.

LindsayRulz
May 26th, 2007, 06:49 PM
I'm predicting a baby boy, Jon Jnr (though hopefully not given dad's name), born end of first week of june. Natural birth.

Can you imagine the language that lindsay would use during labour! Be prepared to be shocked medical team.

:haha:

I hope the baby will be a girl. A tall girl who will play tennis and will hit the ball as perfectly as her mother :)
(and maybe with a better attitute on court and better movement :lol: )

auntie janie
May 26th, 2007, 06:56 PM
She will have a girl on June 5th. The girl will be born tall, and Lindsay & Jon will name her Akgul. :)

hurricanejeanne
May 26th, 2007, 07:32 PM

That's what I'm thinking too! If Lindsay can swear that bad on a tennis court, then she's going to be cursing up a storm while she's giving birth.

LDF
May 26th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Wow, time really has passed quickly since she announced her pregnancy!

Lindsayfan32
May 27th, 2007, 12:31 AM
My Great Aunt and grandmother had a theory what sex a baby is by the way you're carrying. If you're all front its a boy and if you like a barrel its a girl. Its hard to tell with the most resent pregnancy photos I have of Lindsay she's in black but I'm going to say Girl but at the same time let's hope its healthy baby and everything goes well.

lindsayno1
May 28th, 2007, 10:02 AM

LOL! Brilliant...! This has been such a quick 9 months!

MrSerenaWilliams
May 28th, 2007, 10:25 AM
I think it'll be a girl

Marie Ann Leach

and she's going to be a future #1 AVP player :cool:

harry121
May 28th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Akgul Davenport Leach... it just rolls off the tongue really!

I always got the feeling that Lindsay would like a little boy, though i know boy or girl would be equally adored. Just something i read where she was talking about Tracey Austin and Chris Evert having 3 boys each and how great they were, and how she'd like the same.

Wouldn't it be cool if she was having twins:eek: Her sister had twins (twin girls) so it could run in the family! They could have one of each :D

The Daviator
May 28th, 2007, 02:15 PM
I reckon it'll be a boy, she'll call it Justin or Seth or something like that :p One of those popular OC names :lol:

MH0861
May 28th, 2007, 06:19 PM
We should have a forum Baby Pool :D

hurricanejeanne
May 28th, 2007, 10:00 PM
We should have a forum Baby Pool :D

This would be for gender, name, length and stuff, right? That would be cool. :D
I also think she's having a boy. She should name it Adam. :p

If it's a girl it'll be Abigail Corina Leach. Future Wimbledon Champion. :cool:

Lindsayfan
May 29th, 2007, 01:53 PM
I don't mind if it will be a boy or a girl. I only hope he/she wont have a weird name like many stars' babies. I only hope his/her name wont be an acronym or an abbreviation such as LJ, CJ or AC! :p

tennisboi
May 30th, 2007, 08:22 PM

I hope the baby will be a girl. A tall girl who will play tennis and will hit the ball as perfectly as her mother :)
(and maybe with a better attitute on court and better movement :lol: )

:lol: I'm saying a girl but if she takes Lindsay's talent & her uncle's speed her child will be breathtaking to watch

tennisboi
May 30th, 2007, 08:24 PM
She'll call her baby Venus:)

MrSerenaWilliams
May 30th, 2007, 10:22 PM
that'd be cute :awww: but I think it might be Corina Gwen Leach if it's girl and Adam Gavin Leach if it's a boy

Those are both really good names :yeah:

So do we know if the godmother will be Gwen or Corina?

auntie janie
May 31st, 2007, 02:27 AM
Corina! That would be beautiful if she'd name the baby Corina, if it's a girl. :hearts:

I know Linds is a Lakers fan, but if it's a boy I pray she won't name it Kobe. :eek:

Lindsayfan
May 31st, 2007, 08:02 AM
I don't think she'll name her daugther Corina. But maybe she'll ask Corina to be the godmother, it would be nice. Btw:is it possible to be the godmother of a girl of different religion? Corina is catholic and Lindsay's protestant.

Gwen: I don't think she'll be either the godmother or the inspiration for a name...

harry121
May 31st, 2007, 12:51 PM
I actually think the godparents will be more like her or his sisters and brother or maybe one of Jon's best friends, and Corina. Gwen and Gavin? Um, I don't think the Leaches are "best buds" of Gwen and Gavin. Friends yes, but not godparents of each other's chn sort of ones.

I think the baby may have jon or lindsay as a middle name, though lindsay leach doesn't sound great, so lindsay may use her middle name (and her mum's name) Ann instead. Not a clue on first names, but like everone i like corina. Corina Ann Leach definitely works. For a boy, why not Roger ..

We really should run a book on this ...

zvonarevarulz
May 31st, 2007, 06:35 PM
Who's Gwen? Gwen Stefani?

hurricanejeanne
May 31st, 2007, 09:03 PM
I actually think the godparents will be more like her or his sisters and brother or maybe one of Jon's best friends, and Corina. Gwen and Gavin? Um, I don't think the Leaches are "best buds" of Gwen and Gavin. Friends yes, but not godparents of each other's chn sort of ones.

I think the baby may have jon or lindsay as a middle name, though lindsay leach doesn't sound great, so lindsay may use her middle name (and her mum's name) Ann instead. Not a clue on first names, but like everone i like corina. Corina Ann Leach definitely works. For a boy, why not Roger ..

We really should run a book on this ...

That's my thinking too on the godparents. It'll either be one of Lindsay's sisters or Corina, and for Jon it'll probably be his brother.

I can't really see Lindsay choosing "Corina" as the first name if the baby's a girl, because it would get confusing with two Corinas running around. :lol: For a boy, she really could chose anything. I wonder what Jon's middle name is?

Lindsayfan32
Jun 1st, 2007, 12:16 AM
Who's Gwen? Gwen Stefani?

Yes that's the one Lindsay and Gwen are really good friends.

dav-stripe
Jun 1st, 2007, 08:18 PM
I hope it is a girl as well and that she will play tennis also.. It would be nice to see Lindsay in the stand shouting for her child and seeing the same strokes as her.. Then we will see that tower of Power again!!!!!!

jacs
Jun 2nd, 2007, 02:29 AM

six words: give me the d*** drugs now!

hurricanejeanne
Jun 2nd, 2007, 03:06 AM
six words: give me the d*** drugs now!

:lol:
That's our Lindsay! :p

harry121
Jun 2nd, 2007, 04:19 AM
Ok, it is now June, so that means baby birth day could happen anytime now. Let's get those little booties and blankets ready to go, and i need hot towels, plenty of hot towels, cause little Archie Darcey Leach is heading our way...

Lindsayfan32
Jun 2nd, 2007, 04:51 AM
Ok, it is now June, so that means baby birth day could happen anytime now. Let's get those little booties and blankets ready to go, and i need hot towels, plenty of hot towels, cause little Archie Darcey Leach is heading our way...

After this post should we call you doctor Harry? No come to think of it that wouldn't be a good idea then we could get you confused with Doctor Harry the vet. With the name Lindsay couldn't be that sad if its boy.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jun 4th, 2007, 07:24 PM
I hopes its normal delivery so she could go back to court in 2 weeks, lol!!!

ChampLindsay
Jun 4th, 2007, 08:29 PM
In 4 days we have Lindsay Birthday!!:worship: :worship: :worship:
May be her child will come there too!!:hearts:

omg i cant wait to see the news''Lindsay Davenport gets first child''!!

LINDSAY , WE LOVEEE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

auntie janie
Jun 5th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Is Lindsay in labor? The Tennis Channel commentators said she's having a baby "any minute" -- oops, I guess I took it a little too literally and they just meant she's due. :(

lindsayno1
Jun 7th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Lol!!!!

Elldee
Jun 7th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Tennis champs are born on June 8th... Petrova, Clijsters, Lindsay D.

*timtams*
Jun 7th, 2007, 12:03 PM
anyone going to eastbourne this year?
happy birthday :aparty: to linds in advance as i will forget

Lindsayfan32
Jun 7th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Tennis champs are born on June 8th... Petrova, Clijsters, Lindsay D.

Does mean second generation future champs too?

MH0861
Jun 7th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Tennis Slam champs are born on June 8th... Petrova, Clijsters, Lindsay D.

;)

auntie janie
Jun 7th, 2007, 01:47 PM
By this reasoning, Lindsay better not give birth on June 7th -- Kournikova's bday. ;)

ha, just realized that's TODAY. Hold it in, Linds! :bounce:

harry121
Jun 8th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Ok, so Dr Harry got it wrong... baby davenport-leach refused to budge during the first week of june. Stubborn little thing just like its mum. Revised prediction - baby Rodger Jon will be born during the 2nd week of June, natural birth, with much cursing in between pushing and breathing.

fnuf7
Jun 8th, 2007, 05:11 PM
I'm guessing the 14th June & a boy...no clue about names but I reckon it will be a "normal" non-celeb-like name like Michael or something ie: no names like Rainbow Sunflower or of any fruit of any kind :p