PDA

View Full Version : Can you buy a premium mebership with paypal credit?

Aaron.
May 23rd, 2007, 11:59 PM
I have 29.87 on my paypal as paypal credit.

Can i use this to buy my premium membership?

ico4498
May 24th, 2007, 12:27 AM
sorry to jack your thread Aaron!

how can i remove the premium member thingie under my name? don't get me wrong i paid for the membership and want it ... just without the banner.

ideally, i'd like everything displayed the way it was before my support. don't want the flag, lifetime ads ...

Petkorazzi
May 24th, 2007, 12:40 PM
sorry to jack your thread Aaron!

how can i remove the premium member thingie under my name? don't get me wrong i paid for the membership and want it ... just without the banner.

ideally, i'd like everything displayed the way it was before my support. don't want the flag, lifetime ads ...

OMG! Lifetime member, no avatar, no Signature :help:

Avid Merrion
May 24th, 2007, 12:52 PM

lol, i've asked the same question because i want rid of mine too. Steve isn't sure if they can be turned off on an individual basis, but he's promised to look into it after the upgrade is complete.

ico4498
May 24th, 2007, 06:08 PM
lol, i've asked the same question because i want rid of mine too. Steve isn't sure if they can be turned off on an individual basis, but he's promised to look into it after the upgrade is complete.

thanks for responding.

sounds like i'm stuck with this for awhile then ... damn!