PDA

View Full Version : All against Nicole in GM

RsaibotD
May 22nd, 2007, 03:59 AM
guys.... after of see this, http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=255089 I try to be objective, perhaps Nicole had a Badly Day ( if that Testimony was truth ).... But Many people in this Forum Is Subjective, Atack to Nicole like if they hated her:( ..... This is unfair......

What do you think Guys??

Michael_21
May 22nd, 2007, 06:56 AM
i think thats crap and if she was practicing then u wouldnt expect her to go sign anything till she is finished because thats almost like asking her to sign somthing during a match not quite as bad but still close enough

Rod the Bama
May 22nd, 2007, 08:29 AM
I haven`t heard about this until today. So i`ll withhold judgement, especially since i wasn`t there. I think everyone`s entitled to their own opinions, but a lot of the comments there about Nicole are pretty brutal and nasty. It makes me mad that people would get so personal like that and yet haven`t seen what really happened and heard the real story from Nicole. :mad: Personally i also like to think they caught Nicole at a bad time and at the same time the story likely has gotten blown out of porportion.

Derek.
May 22nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
That thread is old. :o

Anyway, she was practicing and they interrupted her.

She was probably already in a bad mood anyway.

Lunaris
May 22nd, 2007, 01:49 PM
LOL, no point in opening this thread I think. Who cares what some people in the GM might think? Nicole's haters used that thread to justify their own hatred without wanting to hear the whole story from a neutral (objective) source. That's fine, it only shows their immaturity.

Sharapower8
May 22nd, 2007, 02:24 PM
:) you're right Lunaris

Sexysova
May 22nd, 2007, 02:32 PM
:) you're right Lunaris

YEP :bounce:

Vaidisova Ruled
May 22nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
and can someone tell me what's the story about the ballbays at Rolland Garros?
I didn't hear nothing like that

Vaidisova Ruled
May 22nd, 2007, 07:46 PM

Spiritof42
May 23rd, 2007, 08:21 PM
Even if that old story from 2005 is true, I don't think you can judge someone based on one single event. Some people tend to make sweeping generalizations much too quickly, especially if the incident in question happens to support their existing prejudice against the player. Not too long ago, someone reported in GM that Chakvetadze had been rude to him when he tried to get her to pose for him. Mind you, she was coming back to the court to resume her match after a rain delay, so it wasn't exactly the best time to ask her. Still, some people were quick to bash her because of this story. But I have heard many testimonials of Anna being nice to her fans, before and since.

Tennis players, like actors, models and other public figures, are only human. They have bad days and moody moments and are probably not as nice as they can be 100% of the time (well, except Clijsters maybe :)). We've all heard about celebrity "X" being rude to a fan, a paparazzo, etc. on a particular occasion. It doesn't necessarily mean he/she is a "monster". The world would be a better place if people weren't so quick to judge and condemn others...

Getting off my soapbox now... ;)

Jirku
May 25th, 2007, 11:34 AM

just watch the matches against mauresmo and rezai again :lol:
but the crowd was very mean to her, i guess she was very pissed :lol:
her reactions to those ballboys was kinda funny

Sharapova's_Boy
May 25th, 2007, 01:26 PM
LOL. :lol:

:throwthebottles:

:nikkieatssmallchildren:

:hearts:

Sharapower8
May 25th, 2007, 02:44 PM