PDA

View Full Version : Golfforum mail

Zamboni
May 20th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Why am I suddenly receiving an email newsletter from the golfforum? I even received it twice, while I am not a member of that forum, so I shouldn't be receiving their newsletter. I guess it's because wtaworld is now part of the same "community" but it still annoys me.

Any way this can be turned off? I consider receiving emails from a forum I'm not a member of spam:rolleyes:

Bart
May 20th, 2007, 06:57 PM
I got this email too this morning. I also received an email from "Whitney Bliss" and "Jennifer Lucia" :shrug: I didn't open them though. :unsure:

Yasmine
May 22nd, 2007, 08:00 PM
can you not class them as spam so they're filtered as they're sent to you? not the best option obviously but a way to unload your mail box to start with.

Steve
May 22nd, 2007, 08:28 PM
I think there was an unsubscribe link in it. Just click it and you wont get any more emails from the vs network. They just send them out when running contests so I would just keep them coming. There will eventually be tennis contests as well.
Either way you wont get emails very often, maybe a few per year. no biggy

Zamboni
May 22nd, 2007, 08:39 PM
I think there was an unsubscribe link in it. Just click it and you wont get any more emails from the vs network. They just send them out when running contests so I would just keep them coming. There will eventually be tennis contests as well.
Either way you wont get emails very often, maybe a few per year. no biggy
Alright, I was afraid this was gonna be something weekly or so. A few per year sounds ok:)