PDA

View Full Version : Help with language for sig please

Lisbeth
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:19 AM
Hello, can a Belgian please help me?

I would like to make a signature along the lines of "C'mon Lleyton, Allez Justine, .... Kim". What is the proper way to say "come on" or "good luck" or whatever in Kim's language?

Also, am I correct that Kim's first language is Flemish and is a form of Dutch?

Thanks!

bp369306
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:18 AM
Heeeeey ,
My English is not very good yet, I am a Belgian! But I think I understand your message.
But I think the proper way to say "C'mon" : Komaan
"Good Luck" : veel geluk!

:wavey: Bye Bye and Good luck with your signature !!!!!!!!!!

and Yes , you are correct

E. Blackadder
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:07 AM
C'mon = Komaan
Good Luck = Veel geluk
Feel free to ask me other

*annamaria*
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:29 PM
hello!

Q. does anyone know if Kim speaks any other language except Flemish and English? i think flemish sounds pretty nice -i don't understand it though, but i'd like to learn it.

Q. does Kim live at her parent's home or do she and lleyton live together?

thanks to for answering
seeya

E. Blackadder
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:54 PM
Kim speaks french and a tiny little bit of german.

I think for the moment, Kim lives with her parents but I know she's building a home here in Belgium. Don't know how the situation is when she's an australia.

Mazza
Jul 2nd, 2002, 04:09 PM
Well at the moment when she and Lleyton are in Belgium, they stay with her parents cos like Rhythmboy said, their house in being built in Belgium at the mo.

And when she is in Aus, she stays with Lleyton's parents house :)

*annamaria*
Jul 2nd, 2002, 04:25 PM
thank you!smilie(':)')
i didn't know that she's building a house for herself. there was a rumor that kim might become an australian citizien. but this can't be true... when they are building a home in belgium.....smilie(':confused:')

lleyton, all the best for the quarters!

Lisbeth
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:11 PM
Thank you everyone ... I'm testing it now :)

Don't worry about your English bp, it's fine. At least you can speak English - all I can say in Flemish is what you and the others just taught me (komaan!).

I think Kim will become Aussie the same day Lleyton becomes Belgian, which is never! But we can all love them both anyway :) I think Kim often spends Xmas/January at Lleyton's parents' house in Adelaide when they are both preparing to play in Australia.