PDA

View Full Version : name change, please

Alizé Molik
May 17th, 2007, 11:19 PM
could I possibly change my name to: Alizé Molik

people keep thinking I'm alizé, so this probably wasn't the greatest name choice.

Also, is there information anywhere that outlines the requirements for obtaining a subforum for a player..i.e. Alizé Cornet in the French forum?

Thankyou in advance!

Slumpsova
May 18th, 2007, 01:07 AM
please stick to Alize Cornet :help:

gumoll
May 18th, 2007, 01:10 AM
tunja is right!!

Alizé Molik
May 18th, 2007, 07:51 AM
you don't want me to change?

James
May 18th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Fortunately Tomek and Tuna have nothing to say on here. ;) Name change is done.

A subforum can be created provided there is enough support for it. Alternatively one can be opened if someone blogs for that player, but that option will probably not be open yet until the blogs are sorted out.

Alizé Molik
May 18th, 2007, 08:33 AM
thankyou James for the name change!

I guess i'll see if anyone else wants one until the blogs are sorted..

Slumpsova
May 18th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Fortunately Tomek and Tuna have nothing to say on here. ;) Name change is done.

A subforum can be created provided there is enough support for it. Alternatively one can be opened if someone blogs for that player, but that option will probably not be open yet until the blogs are sorted out.
he was about to change his mind and you stopped him b/c you know people will make fun of that name :ras:

Alizé Molik
May 18th, 2007, 11:10 AM
baah i want to go back to Alizé Cornet now! Or something else...any suggestions tuna :p?

James
May 18th, 2007, 12:08 PM
he was about to change his mind and you stopped him b/c you know people will make fun of that name :ras:

Then he should not have posted that request. Think it through before posting in that case.

And by the way, you think every name change is bad, so why should I listen to you? :p

Slumpsova
May 18th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Then he should not have posted that request. Think it through before posting in that case.

And by the way, you think every name change is bad, so why should I listen to you? :p
b/c they are all bad :rolleyes:
even mine :tape:

Alizé Molik
May 18th, 2007, 01:03 PM
i knew it wasn't wise to take seriously someone with a Serena avatar and 'devilsova' in their signature :p

Slumpsova
May 18th, 2007, 01:33 PM
i knew it wasn't wise to take seriously someone with a Serena avatar and 'devilsova' in their signature :p
why? can't i love Nicole & Serena ath the same time? :confused:

Alizé Molik
May 18th, 2007, 01:37 PM
i was more talkin bout the devil part :p

Slumpsova
May 18th, 2007, 01:47 PM
i was more talkin bout the devil part :p
:devil:
but i really mean it. Alize Cornet is way better than Alize Molik :help:

James
May 18th, 2007, 01:55 PM
:devil:
but i really mean it. Alize Cornet is way better than Alize Molik :help:

Just let others decide what name they want. You don't have to interfere all the time. :p