PDA

View Full Version : Kim's Avatars, come and share your talents!

Pages : [1] 2

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Sorry ppl - there is no need to vote right now anymore. Anybody can post her/his fave pic of Kimmy in this thread - then we can put up a new poll with more choices... seems the fairest. :)

I really don't like the Kim-avatar we're having now (I think it's too vague) - but maybe I'm the only one. So I'm presenting two other choices here, and I propose we vote... :)

I have uploaded the pics to my photo gallery, but since I have to wait till they've been approved, I can't post them here as images. Instead, I have provided these links:

Elke
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:46 AM
They both are great, but I like the 2nd one better.

pathfinder
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:16 PM
I like all of them,as Kim is smiling in all of them(and i looove her smile :hearts: ).But among these three I would choose the current one(regardless the quality of the pic).
I don't know if there is a restriction on how many Kim-avatars we can have,but i assume, since there is a poll,that we have to choose and keep only one of them.

In that case i would like,if i may, to extend our options,but since this is a poll and i really don't want to spoil it,i will e-mail you with my suggestions. :)

And since i still haven't introduced my self properly in the "people behind the messages" thread,until then..
I am Mia and i say Hi to everybody in here! :wavey:

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Hi Mia - I'm Mark. :)

Yes, I think we can only have one. I thought of organizing a poll, since the Venus-fans did the same... :D

Of course: anybody can propose any pic of Kim. (But if we have hunderds of them, chosing will not get easier :eek: )

Once we've agreed on a pic and trimmed it to the max size for an avatar (100 x 100 pix), we can ask wta_amanda to change it...

I mainly proposed these two others to test the water - 'cause I seemed to be the only one who didn't really like the current avatar. :sad:

Fieke
Mar 13th, 2003, 01:05 PM
I really like the current avatar, it is one of the most beautiful Kim pictures I have ever seen, but you're right that it is somehow a bit too vague. Is there a way in which we can keep the same picture, but enhace its quality?

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 01:32 PM
I really like the current avatar, it is one of the most beautiful Kim pictures I have ever seen, but you're right that it is somehow a bit too vague. Is there a way in which we can keep the same picture, but enhace its quality?:eek: You DO?! :eek: "De gustibus non disputandum est..." I suppose. :p

Fieke, Mia (Pathfinder) just sent me a pm (which I replied to) saying she had been thinking of posting her own poll... with some other choices.

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if everyone posted her/his own favorites in this thread for now, disregarding the poll (alas, I can't delete it - we're not allowed anymore to delete threads we have started...) --- or we could ask Ingrid to delete this thread and start another one with all [edit:]are OUR :o fave pics of Kim.

THEN, after some time to think it over, we could vote. Sounds fair? What do you think? :)

Fieke
Mar 13th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Erm, I do, yes :o (I'm shocked to see you're so shocked ;) )
Anyway, this sounds like a good idea. I bet there are a lot more beautiful Kim pics out there I haven't seen yet.
I also think that there are a lot of people who would like to make their own suggestions, but have no idea of how to make an avatar, so the fairest idea would indeed be that everybody posts their favourite Kim pic and we have a poll then about which one we would like as an avatar.
*looking forward to Mia's (and everybody else's) suggestions*

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Mia had selected 4 pics; I suggested in my reply to her pm that it might be better if the pics were downsized to avatar-format (max 100 x 100 pixels) before putting them in the thread, so that we could see them like they would look as an avatar...

Everybody who would wants to submit their own favorite pics but don't know how to downsize them: just attach them, I'll download them and make them the right format...

(I'm curious too. But if a majority is in favor of the current VAGUE and OLD pic :devil: , I'll quietly commit suicide and you'll never hear me complaining about it again. :p )

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:12 PM
50 % in favor of the current one! Oh my!! :o :sad:

*hurting*

But only 12 votes yet. :cool:

KaseyL
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:13 PM
I like all of them,as Kim is smiling in all of them(and i looove her smile :hearts: ).But among these three I would choose the current one(regardless the quality of the pic).
I don't know if there is a restriction on how many Kim-avatars we can have,but i assume, since there is a poll,that we have to choose and keep only one of them.

In that case i would like,if i may, to extend our options,but since this is a poll and i really don't want to spoil it,i will e-mail you with my suggestions. :)

And since i still haven't introduced my self properly in the "people behind the messages" thread,until then..
I am Mia and i say Hi to everybody in here! :wavey:

Hi :wavey: Mia, welcome to the Lounge!

(and shame on you, for not introducing yourself properly :( ;) )

I hope you post often and have a good time in here.

btw I'm Ingrid, one of the mods (the wicked one, it seems :p )

KaseyL
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Mark, thanks for the great idea! :kiss:

I prefer the avatar as it is, although the resolution isn't really great.
Of your two alternatives, I really like the second best although it's not my fav either (I'm difficult, I know :o ;) ).

I've been quickly browsing through some of my pics, and I'd like to post a few more of these close-ups of Kim. I think there could be a few alternatives in these too.

Maybe someone else has another pic to add for consideration?

I hope we get approval for more than one avatar though, that would be really :cool: .

KaseyL
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Mark, btw following your request, I've deleted that other thread of yours.

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:54 PM
Ok - thanks. (I was trying to make this poll - it's my first one :cool: - and afterwards I saw to my astonishment that I had made TWO threads one with, and one without the poll. Don't know how...)

I'm busy downsizing your pics, to present them in avatar-format. I'll post them later. :)

It would indeed be great if we could have more than 1 avatar. I really don't like the current avatar of her (or did I mention that already? :p ) - but I have the impression the majority here DOES. Grrr.

I like your pics, though... :angel:

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:56 PM
47 % likes the current one! :eek:
Looks like I'm fighting a lost battle here...

pathfinder
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:10 PM
ooh! :eek: now look what i 've done!..creating expectations plus ruining mark's poll! :o

OK.The pics of Kim that,in my opinion,could make a great avatar are:
*crosses finger since it's the first time posting attachments*
The last one is for Fieke ;) (..same clothes,same hairdo,different angle but the quality seems to be better..)

Too bad i can't resize them,and i can't see what it would really be like as an avatar :sad: If anybody has the time to do it,ehh thanks in advance!
As Mark said,i do have another pic of Kim(4 in total)that i really like,but since i don't remember when i saved it or where i saved from, :confused: ,it would be better not to post it now just to avoid (in any case)ehh *cough*copyright issues.

Thanks for the welcome *wickedmodisawwhatyoudidinthehumointerviewthreadan diagreethatyouareanevilwoman*ehhh i mean Ingrid! :wavey:

pathfinder
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:52 PM
OMG! :eek: The 4th pic i was talking about.. is the 3rd pic that Ingrid posted! :D *very relieved that i don't have to spend more time searching for the origin of that photo* :D
Oh wicked mod! :( You did it on purpose,right?There goes my excuse:"I will introduce myself properly Ingrid,as soon as i find the time!" :p

[/QUOTE='Lynx']
Everybody who would wants to submit their own favorite pics but don't know how to downsize them: just attach them, I'll download them and make them the right format...[/QUOTE]

That is very nice of you.You are an :angel: .

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:55 PM
I know. :o :o :o

Come-on-kim
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:08 PM
I love this one

and also the first one of pathfinder

kimclijsters4ever
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:28 PM
I really like pathfinder's first one :)

I tried to make it to an avatar....

Fieke
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:07 PM
The last one is for Fieke ;) (..same clothes,same hairdo,different angle but the quality seems to be better..)

Erm, I hate to be difficult, but I prefer your 1st pic :o . It's very lovely and I hope it will work out in a smaller format.
Thanks for the lovely pics!

Fieke
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:10 PM
I really like pathfinder's first one :)

I tried to make it to an avatar....

Oops, I was too quick :)
It does work in a smaller format - I like it.

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Ok - here are 2 versions from every pic proposed by Ingrid:

Ah - the program just tells me I can only attach 5 pics in 1 post - so I'll have to do it in 2 posts:

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:16 PM
And 2 versions of the 2003 pic:

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:19 PM
I like "Ingrid Kim 2002 - trimmed" very much... :hearts: :)

(I bet I'll be the only one :rolleyes: :p )

Fieke
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:25 PM
I like "Ingrid Kim 2002 - trimmed" very much... :hearts: :)

(I bet I'll be the only one :rolleyes: :p )
No you're not :p
I like both the 2001 and 2002 trimmed versions - nice job!

kit
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:27 PM
I like all the Kim pics...

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks Fieke. I'm busy putting them all in 1 file - easier to compare and choose from... :)

thalle
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:47 PM
ooh! :eek: now look what i 've done!..creating expectations plus ruining mark's poll! :o

OK.The pics of Kim that,in my opinion,could make a great avatar are:
*crosses finger since it's the first time posting attachments*

Too bad i can't resize them,and i can't see what it would really be like as an avatar :sad: If anybody has the time to do it,ehh thanks in advance!
As Mark said,i do have another pic of Kim(4 in total)that i really like,but since i don't remember when i saved it or where i saved from, :confused: ,it would be better not to post it now just to avoid (in any case)ehh *cough*copyright issues.

Thanks for the welcome *wickedmodisawwhatyoudidinthehumointerviewthreadan diagreethatyouareanevilwoman*ehhh i mean Ingrid! :wavey:

Number 4 is really good

kimclijsters4ever
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:58 PM
I made also a few avatars :o

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:33 PM
A little gallery :)

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:37 PM
I'm still very much in love with "Kim 2002 trimmed" :hearts: :hearts: hearts:

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:39 PM
You've some nice onces too, kimclijsters4ever! :)

(I'm not very much in favor of "kimmy_4" though...)

nicky
Mar 13th, 2003, 07:33 PM
You've some nice onces too, kimclijsters4ever! :)

(I'm not very much in favor of "kimmy_4" though...)

You obviously don't fall for the "dressed up Kim"foto's ;) .

Anyway, nice work you did Mark; I already cast my vote in the new poll!

I went for the kimmy 2 from kimclijster4ever...I think it's so much Kim.

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Nicky :) :wavey:

Thanks for pointing out there is a new poll already :eek: That was quick - where did it spring from?

I'm so very happy kimclijsters4ever took all that work away from me - and without being asked too! He's a jewel in the rough, he is.

I'll help polishing him.

KaseyL
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:11 PM

Thanks for pointing out there is a new poll already :eek: That was quick - where did it spring from?

I'm so very happy kimclijsters4ever took all that work away from me - and without being asked too! He's a jewel in the rough, he is.

I'll help polishing him.

It's good that everyone is trying to help.
Thanks you all for doing all of this! :hearts:

kimclijsters4ever
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:13 PM

I'll help polishing him.

I don't know why you be so hostile against me all of a sudden...

I made just a poll with the 10 avatars we already had. Why does that has to be a bad thing???

And why do you give me a disaproval for that? You could have send me a PM...

BTW I have send you a PM as well, I think it's not worth to have a quarrel

KaseyL
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Mark, Toon, please sort this out, OK?

I appreciate everything that's done by any fan in here, can see a bit the cause of each of your reactions... nevertheless, please sort this out but I don't like to see a quarrel in the lounge. No offense, but PMs could be a better alternative for this issue, imo.

KaseyL
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:31 PM
I'm still very much in love with "Kim 2002 trimmed" :hearts: :hearts: hearts:

it's very nice, yes

Lynx
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:48 PM
Just lost my pm with my reply (a screen full) because I pressed a wrong key, aargh - and of course I hadn't copied anything this time. You'll get your reply; it might polish you a bit, who knows? ;)

"You could have send me a PM", uhuh, so insightful...

That's the last thing I'll say about it in public, Ingrid - sorry. As far as I'm concerned you may delete all this. :)

Emza
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:34 AM
Love the gallery, thanks Mark(?)
Here's my some of my fav close ups of Kim...
1. Does anyone have this one without the Newspix logo on it?
2. Anyone with just the pic? It's nice, don't you think?
3. This is a gorgeous close up of Belgiums golden girl, don't you agree?
4. This is a cute one...
5. Lovely one of the Lleyki couple(?) Is that the right terminology?
Can anyone make these avatars? I really want to see how they look, but unfortunately im totally scanner resolution and all that stuff illiterate...

Emza
Mar 17th, 2003, 06:58 AM
More, I can only do 5 as well...

1. Nice, if a little fuzzy (ooh, the vocabulary!)
2. Not for an avatar, but I couldn't resist, this is one of my fav Kim pics ever..
3. Yeah, it's a nice pic hey
4. Simple... but I like it
5.Awww... kimmeke...

Again, can anyone change these?

pathfinder
Mar 17th, 2003, 09:49 AM
A little gallery :)

That was VERY helpful!Take it from someone that once was indecisive...but now ain't sure anymore..
Thanks for all the work you 've done.Much appreciated. :)

Emza,sorry i can't help. :sad:
But thanks for the pics.

KaseyL
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Looking at both Kimclijsters4ever and Lynx's avatar polls, it looks to me that the majority of voters prefer to stick with the current avatar?

If anyone else still wants to make comments on this topic, please don't hold back then.

Anyway, sincere thanks to Mark and Toon for all their efforts, and everyone who helped/voted! :kiss:

PointBlank
Mar 19th, 2005, 11:01 PM
In here show your awesome Kimmie avatars :kiss:

Darop.
Mar 19th, 2005, 11:02 PM
:banana: http://ads.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/customavatars/avatar17788_7.gif :banana:

PointBlank
Mar 19th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Loving the avatr Dario.

PointBlank
Mar 19th, 2005, 11:06 PM
http://ads.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/customavatars/avatar3089_15.gif (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?u=3089)

Heres mine now btw..in case people read this later and its changed

-Fienesse-
Mar 20th, 2005, 07:29 AM
This is mine!

Brαm
Mar 23rd, 2005, 07:20 PM
I'm also using a picture of Kim :angel:

Babolatpro880
Mar 23rd, 2005, 11:22 PM
I got someone to resize this pic for me. It's so tough to find pics in the right size, I don't really try to find new ones at all.

fifiricci
Mar 27th, 2005, 04:34 PM
When Lynx gets back from his hols I've gotta think of some way of repaying him for making my avatar. I've attracted a number of green reps just for it (which makes a change for getting them for my ready wit and repartee ;) ). Loadsa people in GM think these flags he did for me and others are just awesome!!

Not only is Lynx generally wise and witty, he is now also the Avatar Tsar!

I bow down and grovel before his wizadry!

:worship:

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2005, 08:41 PM
:D
Ok here are a couple of mine;)

ace4lleykim
Mar 28th, 2005, 12:28 AM
I'm gonna wait a while until my Macromedia (I think that's the name) comes, then I'm gonna make a whole bunch of avatars of Kimmie. :p

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:55 AM
When Lynx gets back from his hols I've gotta think of some way of repaying him for making my avatar. I've attracted a number of green reps just for it (which makes a change for getting them for my ready wit and repartee ;) ).
Fifi :wavey: :).

And here I was thinking that your ready wit and repartee attracted mainly red dots :o ;).

Thanks, anyway :kiss: - I DO like flattery but now I'm getting a bit embarassed... http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/682.gif.

Been back a few days already, but way too jetlagged to post. Had a lot of reading to do - AND found a way to lose all the v-cash Kimmie's awesome win at IW brought me... (Dinara Safina :mad:! Patty Schnyder :fiery:! Luckily Kimmie and Ana Ivanovic have been good to me, so I have some pocket money again...)

Yasmine
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Welcome back Mark :wavey: did you have a good holiday? We count on you to pump up this thread with gazillions of brilliant avatars :p ;)

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Welcome back Mark :wavey: did you have a good holiday? We count on you to pump up this thread with gazillions of brilliant avatars :p ;)

Good? Hm... Let's say it was eventful, lol. (Lots of things went wrong - people constantly forgot to collect us... it was... errr, an experience :lol:.)

Re avatars: Fifi is the one with the brilliant ideas; I'm just the hired hand :p.

Yasmine
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Fifi is the one with the brilliant ideas; I'm just the hired hand :p.
We'll say it's a team effort between the two of you shall we? ;)

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:14 AM
:lol:

Anyway: I'd have to find another program to do flags, 'cause the flag program evaluation period has expired while I was away :sad:.

Yasmine
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:18 AM
what program is it? I might get it if it's free for 2 weeks :p

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:23 AM
what program is it? I might get it if it's free for 2 weeks :p

EDITED to keep the flagmaking in the family ;).

Yasmine
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:25 AM
OH mark, that's not nice of you :bigcry: I want to know how you did and not having to ask you everytime :rolleyes: Or do you need the feeling that you're irreplacable on this forum? :lol:

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Lol. It's so nice to feel needed :p.

EDITED to keep the flagmaking in the family...

But hey - it's more fun when you find your own solutions :D.

Yasmine
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:39 AM
I don't have time to find my own solutions :( :rolleyes: )

fifiricci
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:45 AM

Anyway: I'd have to find another program to do flags, 'cause the flag program evaluation period has expired while I was away :sad:.

Ooh Lynx, the Avatar Tsar, so glad you are back! :kiss:

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:47 AM
I don't have time to find my own solutions :( :rolleyes: )
(see JTT :))

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Ooh Lynx, the Avatar Tsar, so glad you are back! :kiss:
:kiss:

... and gone again. Our car turned 4 this year, so now it has to go to the Automobile Inspection (sp?) :ras:. We hatessss itssss.

:wavey:

fifiricci
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:55 AM

... and gone again. Our car turned 4 this year, so now it has to go to the Automobile Inspection (sp?) :ras:. We hatessss itssss.

But where would we be without your "va va voom"? ;)

BTW, i think you are referring to what we, in the UK at least, call an MOT test. You don't have to have one for the first 3 years of a car's life, but after that you do and it certifies the basic roadworthiness of the car?

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 11:02 AM
But where would we be without your "va va voom"? ;)

BTW, i think you are referring to what we, in the UK at least, call an MOT test. You don't have to have one for the first 3 years of a car's life, but after that you do and it certifies the basic roadworthiness of the car?
Yup, that's it.

Problem is, I wasn't born and raised where I'm living now - and the local dialect is... ah, special. So when they tell me to do something I'm guaranteed to understand something totally different. I'm sure I'll be accelerating when they want me to brake :scared:.

Ah well - morituri te salutant :wavey:

nicky
Mar 29th, 2005, 12:40 PM
The program allows you to examine the frames one by one. I copied the contents of each window with [alt]+[Print Screen], pasted it in Paint, got rid of the window-border, and then made an animation with those frames in GIF Construction Set, editing the frames where necessary (making sure the background was tranparent and so on). If the resulting gif-file was too large I tried to optimize it without losing too much detail or color; sometimes the result was better when I resized the frames rather than reduced the colors...

:eek: :confused: :scratch: :bolt:

I just knew there was a reason why I didn't bother about avatars... ;) :)

By the way, glad to see you back! :kiss:

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 03:30 PM
It only SOUNDS complicated. And that's partly because I'm working with trial versions, which are designed to make the life of people like me (and Yas :p) as hard as possible - and partly because of the restrictions of WTAworld (file must be < 11.7 KB... which is small for an animation).

And like I said: I probably would have bought the program if it did more than just animate flags - but what am I going to do with a one-trick flag animation program besides making just a few avatars? :shrug:

Anyway: I think it's fun, lol.
I'm thinking about what I would want myself. I don't know yet.
If you want something, just ask. Not promising anything, but "just trying to keep the customers satisfied... satisfie-ied! to-doo-doo-doo!"

Good to see you're back too - I hope you enjoyed yourselves on your cold mountain http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/krank/krank4.gif:).

Brαm
Mar 29th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Problem is, I wasn't born and raised where I'm living now - and the local dialect is... ah, special. So when they tell me to do something I'm guaranteed to understand something totally different. Sorry to go :topic: but I was just wondering where you live ;) And where are you from? Sorry but as a languages student I'm really interested in dialects ;)

Lynx
Mar 29th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Sorry to go :topic: but I was just wondering where you live ;) And where are you from? Sorry but as a languages student I'm really interested in dialects ;)
I grew up near Brussels (in Strombeek)... but I'm living in West-Vlaanderen now :D. And yes, Bram - for me that's a foreign language :lol:. Worse: I'm better with English and French and German. :p

Brαm
Mar 29th, 2005, 08:46 PM
I grew up near Brussels (in Strombeek)... but I'm living in West-Vlaanderen now :D. And yes, Bram - for me that's a foreign language :lol:. Worse: I'm better with English and French and German. :p
West-Flemish is easy for me as it is my mother tongue :devil: But I understand that it's hard for non-native speakers :haha:

Lynx
Mar 30th, 2005, 11:37 AM
West-Flemish is easy for me as it is my mother tongue :devil: But I understand that it's hard for non-native speakers :haha:
Very hard, indeed :p.

Still very :topic:... but consider, for instance, the word "ja" (yes) in West-Flemish. Depending on who you're talking about, you get another ending. (Same goes for "nee" or no...)

The inflexion of yes:yes (I): jau' k
yes (you): jau' g
yes (he): jau' ie
yes (she): jau' s
yes (it): jau' t (a thing is "it", but a girl is also "it" ...)
yes (we): jau_mm
yes (they): jau' ns

... or something like that :unsure:. I'm a bit reaching here - I usually use the wrong ending anyway :D :o.

(BTW, Brαm ;) - ik ben er intussen achter, ja... Op zijn Grieks? :lol: )

KClijsters
Mar 30th, 2005, 03:14 PM
I've just made a few Kim Avatars... :)

http://danolos.just-like-you.net/clijsters/1.png http://danolos.just-like-you.net/clijsters/2.png http://danolos.just-like-you.net/clijsters/3.png http://danolos.just-like-you.net/clijsters/4.png

------------------------------------------------------

Kim will be the champion ! Check out these one:

www.kclijsters.tk

Yasmine
Mar 30th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Brilliant these avatars! thanks a lot :hug:

Brαm
Mar 31st, 2005, 06:12 AM

Still very :topic:... but consider, for instance, the word "ja" (yes) in West-Flemish. Depending on who you're talking about, you get another ending. (Same goes for "nee" or no...)Yeah we have our own grammar :angel: Some people say West-Flemish is actually not a dialect but a different language, like Afrikaans or Frysk.(BTW, Brαm ;) - ik ben er intussen achter, ja... Op zijn Grieks? :lol: )Ja ;) De gewone versie was al ingenomen :sad:

Nice avatars, KClijsters!! :yeah:

Hot 92 Jamz
Mar 31st, 2005, 12:19 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p69568a02feb01d1398db075d2f4591f8/f4a27cb1.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p6300c921a1d5ad34ea66607672f0d551/f4a27cb0.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p0a8774f9d96011155c7183cbe1374a12/f4a27caf.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p29f0ded9b49cecc8a918cc5792d0dba7/f4a27cad.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/pe5e07386e8fb4422588a9ba1ce08d386/f4a27cac.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/pcc3752b3a47e4a23e823e5aef51305ff/f4a27ca9.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p429c3a0b54bcb2b64ce0d61d2799631f/f4a27ca8.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/pf528b40d9b26c0d2f06ca1ef7abab512/f4a27ca7.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p4e165656ec882527639942964014e3e3/f4a27ca6.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p2eb1283ea5e684416642e1f178d5607c/f4a27ca3.jpg

PointBlank
Apr 3rd, 2005, 04:04 AM
My new one:

http://ads.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/customavatars/avatar3089_18.gif (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?u=3089)

~Rachel~
Apr 3rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
I've just made a few Kim Avatars... :)

http://danolos.just-like-you.net/clijsters/1.png http://danolos.just-like-you.net/clijsters/2.png http://danolos.just-like-you.net/clijsters/3.png http://danolos.just-like-you.net/clijsters/4.png

------------------------------------------------------

Kim will be the champion ! Check out these one:

www.kclijsters.tk

They're great! :worship: Thanks for sharing :hug:

beauty_is_pink
Apr 3rd, 2005, 08:09 PM
this was my avatar of Kim from winning IW for a week or so,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/beauty_is_pink/kim.gif

it's a beaut! :hearts: :worship:

Majo
Apr 4th, 2005, 12:35 PM

Still very :topic:... but consider, for instance, the word "ja" (yes) in West-Flemish. Depending on who you're talking about, you get another ending. (Same goes for "nee" or no...)

The inflexion of yes:yes (I): jau' k
yes (you): jau' g
yes (he): jau' ie
yes (she): jau' s
yes (it): jau' t (a thing is "it", but a girl is also "it" ...)
yes (we): jau_mm
yes (they): jau' ns

... or something like that :unsure:. I'm a bit reaching here - I usually use the wrong ending anyway :D :o.

(BTW, Brαm ;) - ik ben er intussen achter, ja... Op zijn Grieks? :lol: )

why is a girl an it? :p

Brαm
Apr 4th, 2005, 05:36 PM
why is a girl an it? :p
Still very :topic: but isn't the word always neutral? ;)

DAS Mdchen in German, HET meisje in Dutch...

:)

Lynx
Apr 5th, 2005, 10:34 AM
To stay firmly :topic: :o:

Like Brαm said: girls are neutral in Dutch and German :shrug: :lol:.

All diminutives are neutral in Dutch / German, and their words for girl (meisje / Mdchen) are, in fact, diminutives - probably because we used to find girls such cute little darlings? :unsure: :tape:."Is DE vrouw gaan winkelen kick-boxen vandaag?" - "Jau_s" (ja, zij).
"Is HET meisje gaan kick-boxen vandaag?" - "Jau_t" (ja, het).It's logical, yes it.

But speaking of diminutives: I think Dutch is one of the very few languages that has a diminutive for every noun. Maybe Dutch is unique that way - it may be possible in German too, but I think it's less common? I don't know about Scandinavian languages; some are very close to Dutch...

Does anybody know?

->EM<-
Apr 5th, 2005, 10:44 AM
i'm dutch and i'm losing u here! :eek:
;) then again the dutch i speak is very diffrent from the dutch u speak i suppose

to stay on topic:

wow there are a lot of avators taht are really nice!
thx for that
the ones rachel posted are really great :hearts:

Lynx
Apr 5th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Errr... I think you mean the avatars KClijsters posted - Rachel only praised them ;).

I don't think the Dutch you speak will be very different from mine: I grew up in Strombeek, near Brussels, only now I'm living in West-Flanders... and having a hard time adjusting to the language :p (even if I have been living here for quite some time, now :o).

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:01 AM
Look at me, I made a thread!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:03 AM
Okay, since I made it, I will also post some avatars :lol:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:03 AM
Can anyone tell I'm still a bit of a Lleyki :angel:

Yasmine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:04 AM
euh Jes there already was a thread that I reopened:p but who cares let's make you richer :devil:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:05 AM
Some more!!

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:06 AM
euh Jes there already was a thread that I reopened:p but who cares let's make you richer :devil:

I know :secret: But this is more fun :angel:

Yasmine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:06 AM
So here are mine...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/avatarrain3.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/avatarrain4.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/kim1.jpg

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:07 AM
And some more again.

Yasmine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
Sorry you guys noticed I was inspired by Kim dancing in the rain :lol:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
And the last ones for now.

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:09 AM
Sorry you guys noticed I was inspired by Kim dancing in the rain :lol:

I couldn't tell at all, Yas :lol:

But nice ones :yeah:

xin_hui
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:11 AM
Can anyone tell I'm still a bit of a Lleyki :angel:

erm....yes, it's quite obvious;)

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:13 AM
Oewww, all these avatars :kiss: I'm now considering changing my avatar, though I still cannot seem to replace the one I have now :lol:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:13 AM
erm....yes, it's quite obvious;)

Sowwy, I never was one for subtlety :lol:

xin_hui
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:14 AM
Sowwy, I never was one for subtlety :lol:

i understand;)

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:15 AM
i understand;)

I'm glad :angel:

Yasmine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:54 AM
last one for today;) but specific to my faves:p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/myfavesavy.jpg

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
Two new avatars.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/Image12.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image1.jpg

Aussie_Kim
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
OOOh!
I like these I borrowed one, hope you don't mind! :P
How do you make these things?

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:47 PM
OOOh!

I make them with ACD Fotocanvas, very easy ;)

And I don't mind you borrowing, just don't put up the same one I have :devil:

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:47 PM
OOOh!

Heyyyy, Mandy finally has an avatar!!!! :lol: I like it :devil:

I always use Paint Shop Pro to make them ;) I can make very nice wallpapers, maybe I should do the same with Kim avatars :devil:

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:49 PM
I make them with ACD Fotocanvas, very easy ;)

And I don't mind you borrowing, just don't put up the same one I have :devil:

Heyyyy, maybe then I can finally make a good avatar myself instead of just resizing a picture :lol:

Aussie_Kim
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:51 PM
Just checked!
Nope we don't have the same one! :p

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:52 PM
Heyyyy, maybe then I can finally make a good avatar myself instead of just resizing a picture :lol:

Yeah, go ahead and live a little :devil:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
Just checked!
Nope we don't have the same one! :p

Good :devil:

Aussie_Kim
Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
I would make my own but I'm too lazy! :devil:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
Okay, this is a repost of my avatars only this way people dont have to open the attachments.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/ACD10B.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_504_1967kim.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image4.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image5.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image6.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image7.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image8.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image11.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image13.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image14.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Image15.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kimlleyt2.jpg

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:01 PM
I would make my own but I'm too lazy! :devil:

A good enough reason :lol:

Aussie_Kim
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:04 PM
Well I thought so! :lol:

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:09 PM
Yeah, go ahead and live a little :devil:

Yeah sure girl, like I'm not living :p :lol: I'll work on it tonight :devil:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:10 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim1.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim2.jpg

fifiricci
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:15 PM
I know you're an old fashioned Lleyki Jes :tape: but really if you're going into avatar production in this big way, you need to cater for all tastes. So I would suggest you need to do more, as follows.

NB: men are listed in chronological order, not necessarily droolworthiness:

Lucki :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick:
Briki
and chuck in a few Ollki :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: ones as well just in case Kim eventually sees the light ;)

Ta!

Aunty Fifi

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:20 PM
I know you're an old fashioned Lleyki Jes :tape: but really if you're going into avatar production in this big way, you need to cater for all tastes. So I would suggest you need to do more, as follows.

NB: men are listed in chronological order, not necessarily droolworthiness:

Lucki :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :lick:
Briki
and chuck in a few Ollki :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: ones as well just in case Kim eventually sees the light ;)

Ta!

Aunty Fifi

I'm busy working on a few just Kim ones, and then I'm on to Ollie!!! :drool: :hearts: Like I would forget my little man!!! :lol:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:33 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim6.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim5.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim4.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim3.jpg

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:41 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim9.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim8.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim7.jpg

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:55 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim10.jpg

RoKi!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Roki1.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Roki2.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Roki3.jpg

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 02:03 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim11.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim12.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_RoKi4.jpg

xin_hui
Aug 22nd, 2005, 02:09 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim7.jpg

can i kindly borrow this?:angel:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
can i kindly borrow this?:angel:

Yes!!!

Have to go to work, wish me luck :p

xin_hui
Aug 22nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
Yes!!!

Have to go to work, wish me luck :p

thank you:kiss:

good luck in your work!:D

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 04:29 PM
Girl, I'm surprised you haven't put one of those RoKi avatars up in your own profile yet :devil: :lol:

Yasmine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 05:33 PM
A pure Kimmie one:p from the having fun to winning a trophy steps :devil:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/Avatar1.jpg

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 05:35 PM
^Oewww, lovely one :hearts:

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 05:36 PM
All my nice pictures are too damn big ( and I'm not good with those things ) :rolleyes:

Yasmine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 05:53 PM
All my nice pictures are too damn big ( and I'm not good with those things ) :rolleyes:
you need to reduce the size of them before putting them together. What I tend to do is make the avy quite big and once I'm happy with it, i'll reduce it;)
(if you need more help, you can PM me)

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:07 PM
I'm struggeling to reduce a picture of myself and kim and another nice picture I took at a rg-training session last may ... but I've called in some proffesional help now so fingers crossed :p

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:11 PM
I'm struggeling to reduce a picture of myself and kim and another nice picture I took at a rg-training session last may ... but I've called in some proffesional help now so fingers crossed :p

You lucky girl!! Owww, I envy people who are in the same pic as Kim :lol:

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:13 PM
Don't you have one? :)

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:15 PM

I got the opportunity to touch her hair at Eastbourne this year :p :devil: If you remember the pic I had in my avatar yesterday, that's the closest I've come to her, that was at Eastbourne. But no one asked for a pic that day and to be honest, I didn't thought about it. So no, I don't have one, just a few very close up pics when I stuck my camera near her face :lol:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:15 PM

Please don't get her started on that, or the regrets will fly us around the ears. :angel:

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:17 PM
Haha I'm sure she likes having shuffed a camera in her face :p

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
Haha I'm sure she likes having shuffed a camera in her face :p

Well, I forgot to turn off the flash on my camera :lol: But she didn't blink once and yeah, she should be used to it by now, so :devil:

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:18 PM
Please don't get her started on that, or the regrets will fly us around the ears. :angel:

You deserve to be punched in the neck :angel:

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Lets see if those proffesionals know what they're doing :p

Sara81
damn :(

Mon.
Lets see if those proffesionals know what they're doing :p

LOL, what do you mean? :lol: Owww, you're trying out your new avatar :lol:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
damn :(

Just wait a few seconds, it takes a while to upload. ;)

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:26 PM
Can anyone see the avatars from my post # 49, because one minute their there and then I can't see them. Spooky avatars :lol:

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:29 PM
I'm clearly doing something wrong here ... :scratch: and I have no patience (like at all :o )

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
I'm clearly doing something wrong here ... :scratch: and I have no patience (like at all :o )

OK, 2 things:
- Does your avatar have the right size?
- Did you upload it right?

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:33 PM
The size should be okay ... the upload I don't have a clue :o

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:34 PM
got it ;)

(note to myself: must be more patient :o )

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:36 PM
got it ;)

Indeed, must be patient. It took my avatar once 5 minutes to appear :rolleyes:

nadine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:40 PM
got it ;)

nice avatar :hearts:

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
Will you please quit following me around :angel:

nadine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
Will you please quit following me around :angel:

bye bye :wavey:

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:45 PM
Nice avatar! Again, lucky girl :lol:

Sara81

Sara81
Nice avatar! Again, lucky girl :lol:
You ain't seen nothing yet :devil:

Yasmine
is that you next to Kim there? :devil:

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:47 PM
who wants to know :p

Yasmine
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:49 PM
who wants to know :p
I do:p (well If it's you lucky girl, and I know how it feels to stand next to her for a photo :devil: )

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:53 PM
I do:p (well If it's you lucky girl, and I know how it feels to stand next to her for a photo :devil: )

....OK, I'm over it :devil: :lol:

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:54 PM
You ain't seen nothing yet :devil:

Ow no, you ain't gonna tell me now you have more :lol:

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
no I'm not ;)

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
no I'm not ;)

That one is nice as well:yeah:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Roki7.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Roki6.jpg

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Funny us talking in English actually ;)

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Can someone see the 2 avatars in my post before this one?

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 07:04 PM
Funny us talking in English actually ;)

Not really, me and Mon have our own chat thread for the two of us and we always speak English while were both Dutchies.

Sara81
Aug 22nd, 2005, 07:06 PM
that's weird :)

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
Not really, me and Mon have our own chat thread for the two of us and we always speak English while were both Dutchies.

You take the words right out of my mouth :lol:

I've thought about it often, changing out language to Dutch there (so the 'spies' in that thread don't know what we talk about :devil: ), but I don't know...English just suits better I think :lol:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 08:50 PM
You take the words right out of my mouth :lol:

I've thought about it often, changing out language to Dutch there (so the 'spies' in that thread don't know what we talk about :devil: ), but I don't know...English just suits better I think :lol:

Too be honest, I've been writing so much in English, that I'm having some problems with my Dutch writing. :o :lol:

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 08:51 PM
Too be honest, I've been writing so much in English, that I'm having some problems with my Dutch writing. :o :lol:

Yeah well same here :lol: As you can tell in text messages :lol: It's just more fun in English :devil:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah well same here :lol: As you can tell in text messages :lol: It's just more fun in English :devil:

I just don't think my study will appreciate it when I start mixing it up in my reports :lol:

Mon.
Aug 22nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
I just don't think my study will appreciate it when I start mixing it up in my reports :lol:

We have to wait and see if it will become a problem in our studies, cause now I sometimes know a way to describe something better in English then in Dutch :lol:

jes_022
Aug 22nd, 2005, 09:25 PM
We have to wait and see if it will become a problem in our studies, cause now I sometimes know a way to describe something better in English then in Dutch :lol:

Same for me!!

Sara81
Aug 23rd, 2005, 08:50 AM
how long have you all been posting here?

Mon.
Aug 23rd, 2005, 09:27 AM
how long have you all been posting here?

Well I joined this board in July 2003, posted not a whole lot back then. Lost sight of it for a few months, but ever since I think March I've been a regular here ;)

Sara81
Aug 23rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
that's about the time I registered at kc .. april 2003 I think it was :scratch:

Mon.
Aug 23rd, 2005, 10:08 AM
that's about the time I registered at kc .. april 2003 I think it was :scratch:

I think I registered at kc at around the same time I joined here, though at kc I've only posted maybe 10 messages in total:lol:

-Em-
Sep 7th, 2005, 08:43 AM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim1.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kim2.jpg

ok, so i can really 'borrow' one? i'd like the first one, plz :angel:

jes_022
Sep 7th, 2005, 10:04 AM
ok, so i can really 'borrow' one? i'd like the first one, plz :angel:

Yeah, you can borrow one, and why have you changed your flag? :lol:

Jamaica baby :devil: :lol:

-Em-
Sep 7th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Yeah, you can borrow one, and why have you changed your flag? :lol:

Jamaica baby :devil: :lol:

:hehehe: 'everyday, we be burnin'....' nah,i just think it mus be a lovely island, and the flag is nice too, so why not? :devil:

and thanks a lot :hug:

jes_022
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Okay, new avatars ready:

Just Kimmy
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kimmy01.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kimmy02.jpg

Group
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Group01.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Group02.jpg

RoKi
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_KimOllie01.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_KimOllie02.jpg

Lleyki
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Lleyki01.jpg

Yasmine
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:17 PM
great Jes! I love the Lleyki one;)
But I'll make a RoKi one once them both will have won the title :devil: :tape:

Yasmine
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:18 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_KimOllie01.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_KimOllie02.jpg
These two make me think that last night, I decided to watch the mixed doubles of Kim kicking Venus at Wimbly :devil: That felt good again :D That come on at the end, I swear we better hear one of those on saturday :cool:

jes_022
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:19 PM
great Jes! I love the Lleyki one;)
But I'll make a RoKi one once them both will have won the title :devil: :tape:

I love the Lleyki one also, thats why I changed my avatar again :angel:
And stop using my cute RoKi for another Ro :smash: :lol:

Yasmine
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:22 PM
And stop using my cute RoKi for another Ro :smash: :lol:
well sorry jes I've used RoKi term for months:p and RoKi for Kim and Oli doesn't fit:p you need bits of their first name :devil: so I dunno maybe KiOli :shrug:

jes_022
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:24 PM
well sorry jes I've used RoKi term for months:p and RoKi for Kim and Oli doesn't fit:p you need bits of their first name :devil: so I dunno maybe KiOli :shrug:

Or KiOl.....OlKi....ClijRo...RoSter :devil:

Yasmine
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:25 PM

Or KiOl.....OlKi....ClijRo...RoSter :devil:
no, KiOli sounds like cute as they both are :angel: Notice mu change of signature :devil:

jes_022
Sep 8th, 2005, 12:31 PM
no, KiOli sounds like cute as they both are :angel: Notice mu change of signature :devil:

The change looks good on you :angel: :lol:
And KiOli it is then :p

Yasmine
Sep 11th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Okay a couple of avys... about to go soon, but I had to make one :bounce:

That was made before the final :angel:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/comeonavy.jpg
And then...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/kimusochamp.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/kimusochampavy.jpg

jes_022
Sep 11th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Okay a couple of avys... about to go soon, but I had to make one :bounce:

That was made before the final :angel:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/comeonavy.jpg
And then...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/kimusochamp.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/kimusochampavy.jpg

Oowww nice :kiss:

middy
Sep 11th, 2005, 08:58 AM
last one for today;) but specific to my faves:p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim/myfavesavy.jpg

:wavey: Can I request an avatar coz I liked how you have several players in 1. Can I have 1 of Lleyton, Roger, Kim and Dementieva plz. Thanks

Yasmine
Sep 11th, 2005, 09:41 AM
:wavey: Can I request an avatar coz I liked how you have several players in 1. Can I have 1 of Lleyton, Roger, Kim and Dementieva plz. Thanks
definitely! choose some pictures you'ld like in there;) and send them to me by PM... I'll be back later on and I'll make one for you with pleasure :angel:

middy
Sep 11th, 2005, 10:50 AM
definitely! choose some pictures you'ld like in there;) and send them to me by PM... I'll be back later on and I'll make one for you with pleasure :angel:

Okay, I'll see what I can find, thanks :kiss:

nicky
Sep 11th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Yas thanks for the avatars, that's exactly what I wanted :D

jes_022
Sep 11th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Kimmy USO final avatars :devil:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_USO7.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_USO5.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_USO6.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_USO4.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_USO3.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_USO2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_USO1.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_KimMary.jpg

xin_hui
Sep 11th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Kimmy USO final avatars :devil:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_USO7.jpg

dear jes, can i please take this avatar from u?:angel: thank u:kiss:

jes_022
Sep 11th, 2005, 12:06 PM
dear jes, can i please take this avatar from u?:angel: thank u:kiss:

Yes you may take that avatar :p

nicky
Sep 11th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Can someone help me? I can see my new avatar in my user CP, but it's a red cross overhere?

BTW: I took one of yours Jes - thanks for making them :)

*edit: it seems to work now :shrug:

xin_hui
Sep 11th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Yes you may take that avatar :p

thank u:kiss:

jes_022
Sep 11th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Can someone help me? I can see my new avatar in my user CP, but it's a red cross overhere?

BTW: I took one of yours Jes - thanks for making them :)

*edit: it seems to work now :shrug:

It takes often a minute or 2 to upload into your posts ;)

honeyke
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:11 PM
jes,could i also get an avator from u??
its not important which one coz all of them are great

jes_022
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:23 PM
jes,could i also get an avator from u??
its not important which one coz all of them are great

Just choose one ;)

honeyke
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:44 PM
id choose the first pic of the second row from your "final avators".hope its still "free"

jes_022
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:49 PM
id choose the first pic of the second row from your "final avators".hope its still "free"

I think it still is ;)

honeyke
Sep 11th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I think it still is ;)

great :)
so ill take this one

Yasmine
Sep 11th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Middy here is an avy for you I hope you like it :angel: there is a small and a big version of it;)
(Photobucket wasn't working so couldn't show it :rolleyes: )

middy
Sep 12th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Middy here is an avy for you I hope you like it :angel: there is a small and a big version of it;)
(Photobucket wasn't working so couldn't show it :rolleyes: )

Thank you so much sweetie, you rock my socks :worship: :worship: Its so beautiful :hearts: I'm not worthy :sad:

Yasmine
Sep 12th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Thank you so much sweetie, you rock my socks :worship: :worship: Its so beautiful :hearts: I'm not worthy :sad:
You are a kim and a roger fan, of course you're worth it!!! :hug:

Lynx
Sep 18th, 2005, 03:49 AM
From the thread "2005 Kim articles and news (non tournament) (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=6223595#post6223595)".../...
Oh and PS: sod the Kimmy grand slam pics, me and nicky need that avatar too ;)So I can't sleep... so I'm turning on the computer to empty my mind by browsing through the WTAworld... and I see I totally missed this PS of yours :shrug:. Sorry!

Now I don't know if you meant it or were just joking, but it so happens that I had hunted down a few Statler and Waldorf pics, shrinking them to avatar size to choose from - so here they are. (Or rather: they're in the avatar thread, so as not to shock anyone by being off topic again :o :p)

If you (or nicky, or another "old" CCLer ;)) would want one, feel free to choose one... or if somebody would favor the one I have now s/he can have it, as long as I can have the black and white then (I think that's rather classy-looking :cool: ).

BTW: as you no doubt can see, numbers 1 and 3 are the same, only mirrored. Statler and Waldorf are often pictured looking at their right (were the stage is) - number 3 - but on a forum the stage is on the other side, so I mirrored that one. Personally I think the one where they're looking at the postst on their left is better suited... but opinions vary, so I left the original.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7784/swprofiledetail8zc.jpg http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8213/swbush7md.jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5199/swprofiledetail7wh.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6220/swfront27cq.jpg http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2567/swout3kp.jpg http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2341/swblacknwhite2yr.jpg

Aussie_Kim
Sep 18th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Thanks for all the avators guys!
Its nice to see Kim's winning smile every second post atm! ;)

fifiricci
Sep 18th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Thanks Lynx and sorry Kim Clijsters, it was only ever a matter of time before you were gonna get ousted by the grumpy old men! And I love they way they are looking at the text here, in complete disdain!:lol:

nicky
Sep 18th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Sorry Mark & Fi, I'm sticking to Kim - now that I finally have a pic of her, I'm keeping it for a while :p

Anyway, I already have the S&W quote :)

Lynx
Sep 18th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Sorry Mark & Fi, I'm sticking to Kim - now that I finally have a pic of her, I'm keeping it for a while :p

Anyway, I already have the S&W quote :)I thought you would, but fi made me doubt myself ;).

fifiricci
Sep 19th, 2005, 08:47 PM
I thought you would, but fi made me doubt myself ;).

I've got no doubts about you!

Grumpy = erm yes-ish!

Old = you're only as old as you feel (or the woman you're feeling, as Mae West famously said, I think!)

Man = I believe you were the last time you looked :unsure:

;)

Lynx
Sep 20th, 2005, 05:07 AM
:lol: :D

Yeah, well, that was the wrong expression I used there, I know. I probably should have said: I thought you would, but fi made me wonder ;).

PS: don't know that quote from Mae West, but if she's right, does that mean I should go feel some young women :drool: :lick: :o ?

Nikki M
Oct 11th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Okay, new avatars ready:

Just Kimmy
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kimmy01.jpg http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Kimmy02.jpg

Lleyki
http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/jes_021/th_Lleyki01.jpg

Those are amazing. I was wondering if there is any chance I could borrow the first Just Kimmy one?

jes_022
Oct 12th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Those are amazing. I was wondering if there is any chance I could borrow the first Just Kimmy one?

Thanks, and of course you can ;)

Rub
Oct 13th, 2005, 05:38 AM
my new one
<------------------------------------------

Rub
Oct 13th, 2005, 05:42 AM
just wanna show that KIM is really the hottest one right now... the one to beat!

wateva
Oct 16th, 2005, 06:18 AM
obviously my avatar is very popular as i can already see 2 more posters sporting the same one! :lol:

KIMfani
Nov 9th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Cool! so nice.

up!
Nov 19th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Could someone post some good avatar of Kim please :confused: :wavey: :bounce:

xin_hui
Nov 19th, 2005, 01:05 PM
there is already a thread for this here

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=187004

up!
Nov 19th, 2005, 02:09 PM

Yasmine
Jan 11th, 2006, 09:58 AM
*bump*
Nicky asked me to reduce a couple of pictures to use as avys last night so i thought she wouldn't mind me putting them in here for anyone who would want to use them :angel:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/kim1avy.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/yeljai/Kim2avy.gif

(sorry they're a bit pixellised but that's because size and resolution had to be reduced in order to fit the size requirement of the forum :cool: )

Chelem
Jan 25th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Hello !

Here's some avatars of Kim I made today :
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1792/kimsportive20053de.jpg http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5381/kimombre0ua.jpg

kitb
Jan 27th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Special AO :

Hey, look what I've made !
Tell me what you think !

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7499/243qg5.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4866/245rq2.jpg

http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc84/th_41199_244_122_84lo.jpg (http://img150.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc84&image=41199_244_122_84lo.jpg)

Kimikim
Jan 28th, 2007, 03:06 AM
that's great.. he3.. my kim avatar isnt up to date btw..

Bababou
Feb 9th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Special AO :

Hey, look what I've made !
Tell me what you think !

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7499/243qg5.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4866/245rq2.jpg

http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc84/th_41199_244_122_84lo.jpg (http://img150.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc84&image=41199_244_122_84lo.jpg)

Very nice :kiss:

GoClijsters
Feb 15th, 2007, 05:56 PM
The AO special is amazing! I'd love to see more stuff if you have them.
The avatars are cute, specially the first one. I love that pic. She looks so shining and glamerous :D

kitb
Feb 24th, 2007, 06:40 PM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3973/250zr9.jpg

Mileen
Mar 29th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Wow, great what you both made! Especially the first one of Kitb! Thanks for sharing!

Yasmine
Apr 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM
I just realised that they were a few avatar threads, so I merged them together. This way if someone wants a new avatar they're all in the same place :cool:

thanks to all those who share them with us :worship:

Craigy
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:48 AM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/753.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/752.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/751.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/750.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/749.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/748.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/747.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/746.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/745.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/744.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/743.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/742.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/741.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/740.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/739.jpg

azmad_88
Apr 8th, 2007, 05:43 AM
kitb those are very nice!

Poiree
May 7th, 2007, 12:51 PM
http://i11.tinypic.com/5x5f9qc.jpg http://i17.tinypic.com/4qscqok.jpg http://i17.tinypic.com/631r6ah.jpg http://i16.tinypic.com/4y9akk4.jpg

http://i18.tinypic.com/68h6zc5.jpg http://i17.tinypic.com/4ot62w6.jpg http://i17.tinypic.com/6g1ts3p.jpg http://i17.tinypic.com/6gdq6pt.jpg

http://i14.tinypic.com/4lfrxgj.jpg http://i19.tinypic.com/63bteoj.jpg http://i16.tinypic.com/4zyomet.jpg http://i16.tinypic.com/4l5abtw.jpg

doris_k
May 7th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!! They are soo nice!!!! :) :hug:

Craigy
May 7th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Clijsters wins US Open 2005.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1388.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1387.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1386.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1385.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1384.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1383.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1382.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1381.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1380.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1379.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1378.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1377.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1376.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1375.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/cw2oo7/Avatars/1374.jpg

Yasmine
May 7th, 2007, 02:20 PM
thank you Craig :worship: I actually came to this thread hoping to find a new avy to change mine :kiss:

lielabet7
May 7th, 2007, 06:01 PM
All those avatars are so amazing! It is SOOOOO sad:sad:

lecciones
May 17th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Hope you guys like it!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/souljahkazuki/kimavatar.jpg

I'll make some more if I find old pictures I like :)

This is a picture about the new wta tour ladies that were up and coming! :P

Yasmine
May 17th, 2007, 07:45 AM
thanks! :hearts: I moved it to the avy thread, so you can look at those made by other posters, it might inspire you :cool:

Ben.
May 17th, 2007, 09:25 AM
great idea to move the thread here :)

kinseh
May 17th, 2007, 09:34 AM
<-- My avatar

Have to say that I didn't make it by myself. I'm very, very bad at that stuff, so I got a friend to help me. :devil: :p
Nice avatars, everybody. :)

lecciones
May 17th, 2007, 11:43 AM
It's nice to look at her old pictures especially now that she has left the tour. So nice to remember her time when she was just beginning to reach for no.1.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/souljahkazuki/kimavatar2.jpg

Another avatar using a picture from the same set as before.

Kimikim
May 17th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Look at my avatar lol

Yasmine
Jun 12th, 2007, 10:54 AM
*bump* other avies to be merged.
Don't mind the poll, it refers to the 1st post, Lynx (aka Mark) had made a couple of avies for us.

Хлоэ
Nov 10th, 2007, 11:04 PM
not avatars tho :p

http://i001.radikal.ru/0711/8e/371b5a7e0f71.jpg

http://i035.radikal.ru/0711/84/5fcc986fbe31.jpg

http://i013.radikal.ru/0711/02/8c39ed826ae7.jpg

doris_k
Nov 11th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Seeing this on-court pictures with Kim makes me miss her so much more...I really do! :awww:

Robert-KimClijst
Nov 11th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Wait till the baby photo avatars! :D