PDA

View Full Version : vCash protest (we need WTAworld BANKER here in moderators team!)

Cp6uja
May 14th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Your vBookie Bets
Event Group Outcome Status Stake Odds Amount Won
Rome: Alona Bondarenko vs. Tiantian Sun
Thread | Info Tennis Alona Bondarenko SETTLED 143 11/50 (0.22) 31
Berlin: Ana Ivanovic vs. Julia Vakulenko
Thread | Info Tennis Ana Ivanovic ABANDONED 67 29/100 (0.29) -
Berlin: A. Ivanovic vs. P. Schnyder
Thread | Info Tennis A. Ivanovic SETTLED 36 3/5 (0.60) 21
Berlin: Ana Ivanovic vs. Alona Bondarenko
Thread | Info Tennis Ana Ivanovic SETTLED 89 7/25 (0.28) 24
Berlin: Ana Ivanovic vs. Elena Likhovtseva
Thread | Info Tennis Ana Ivanovic SETTLED 25 7/100 (0.07) 1
Berlin: Elena Dementieva vs. Meghann Shaughnessy
Thread | Info Tennis Elena Dementieva SETTLED 28 4/25 (0.16) 4
Prague: Victoria Azarenka vs. Martina Sucha
Thread | Info Tennis Victoria Azarenka SETTLED 226 27/100 (0.27) 0

^ ^ ^ copy/paste of my last 7 "YOUR BETS" from vBookie

Last week i put all my vCash money (226$) on Azarenka win against Susha and she won, but game-moderator setled wrong winner and instead 226$x1.27=287$ i have ZERO $. Game-moderator notice his error and promise that money will be back to all who bet on Azarenka. After that day after day i put all my money on some correct bet but instead atleast 226$x1.27x1.16x1.07x1.28x1.60x1.00x1.22=890$ (without all my new threads and posts) - i have only about 200$ (my Azarenka money is still not back to me).
Real reason why i'm is :fiery: is fact that when i have about 120$ (after Ivanovic/Likhovceva bet) same game-moderator delete my post about Federer/Volandri result (in same day when wtaworld worked couple hours at "manstennisforum" because all this changes) and in same minute i have 120-100=about 20$. My question is - why punishments is so quickly and automatic (in same minute) but money-back is so slow and you must wait couple days/weeks? Why in WTAworld administration we dont have some "WTAworld banker" with mandate to give as vCash immediately (not only compensations after vBet errors - sometimes is right to compensate some poster for 400$ punish for deleted thread, because for example is unfair when two posters in same time opened same thread and one of them will be punished... etc...).

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Belco
May 15th, 2007, 04:00 AM
Too hard to read ur post.

1. Zamboni as contacted the appropriate person to fix the error. It isnt the case of pressing a button and the problem is fixed.

2. $x1.27x1.16x1.07x1.28x1.60x1.00x1.22=890 What the... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

3. The blue highlighted ivanovic match was abandoned because there was a retirement in the first set :)

4. Next time use some paragraphs or dot points :) nemogu da razumem kad je sve u jednu liniju :lol: :confused:

Cage
May 15th, 2007, 10:46 AM
I cant understand any of that :confused:

Martian Stacey
May 15th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Well, when a post or thread is deleted, the vCash deduction is automatic...

If a bet is settled incorrectly, then only the webmaster can fix it and it's a manual process. Due to all the changes that have been going on with the board, he has probably had more important issues to deal with

Cp6uja
May 15th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Too hard to read ur post.

1. Zamboni as contacted the appropriate person to fix the error. It isnt the case of pressing a button and the problem is fixed.

2. $x1.27x1.16x1.07x1.28x1.60x1.00x1.22=890 What the... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

3. The blue highlighted ivanovic match was abandoned because there was a retirement in the first set :)

4. Next time use some paragraphs or dot points :) nemogu da razumem kad je sve u jednu liniju :lol: :confused:

1. I know for that but fact is that when Zamboni contacted the appropriate person about my post that Volandri won against Federer (what a crime :p ) in livescore thread - i lose 100$ in next minute, but when they need to back my money (226x1.27=287$) one week is not enough (i still not get my "Azarenka" money). This is point of my protest.

2. I only presented my real vCash demage of this problem (of course that i expect to back me only 287$). After Azarenka/Susha match day after day i have only correct bets (where i put "all my money") and instead more than 1000$ (if Ana today won against K.Bondarenko) i will have still less than 250 today (and about half of that is of my new threads and posts - not because 7th correct bets in the row).

3. Nothing in this my protest is against some decission about Ivanovic/Vakulenko match. I use blue color for this match only to be clear why odds for that match is neutral (1.00) and nothing else.

4. OK... maybe i use some wrong WORDS, but i think nobody have problem to understand all this NUMBERS. For example:
1 MINUTE is enough when you lose vCash (punishment).
7x24x60=about 10.080 MINUTES is not enough for back your money (debug).

If we have here some wtaworld banker with mandate and permission (if he have some money fund he will easy donate vCash to member, and no need for some webmaster manualy changes) - i think we will have less problems like this because all be finished in same day when problem become.

Slumpsova
May 15th, 2007, 12:44 PM
it's just a vcash :yawn:

Cp6uja
May 15th, 2007, 01:03 PM
it's just a vcash :yawn:And what you expect to see in thread with "vCash protest" title :confused: .

Slumpsova
May 15th, 2007, 02:55 PM
And what you expect to see in thread with "vCash protest" title :confused: .
:p

Belco
May 15th, 2007, 03:38 PM
ok the problem has been fixed and ur winnings from azarenka match have been added to ur total.

This thread as no more use and can be closed

:wavey: