PDA

View Full Version : Membership Questions!!

Sammy 4 eva!!!
May 11th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Hey when you purchase a memberhsip do you have to have that big badge under your name??? And if it is for a year will that go say if i bought it in june would it go to next june or the end of the year??? Thanks for your time!!! :worship:

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
May 13th, 2007, 12:07 AM
What are the rules on flaming? I don't mind a lively discussion, but I'm offended at being called names, or reading other's being called names, or their opinions being called everything from names to other offensive descriptions.

What do the moderators do if they're not keeping an handle on flaming?

Lastly, I'd like to suppor the site by donating via the Premium Membership (I'm a fan of the Blast From the Past crew), but I can't see supporting it if there is no moderation of flamers!

p.s. I suggest also having cheaper memberships to support the group.

Martian Stacey
May 13th, 2007, 02:32 AM
If you see something that you think is inappropriate, please use the report post button and the admins or mods will take action if they think it is necessary. We do take action where we can, but i'm sure you understand we can't read every thread. Using the report post function brings it to our attention.

JustTheBest_G
May 13th, 2007, 10:21 PM
sorry for a stupid question (dont have time to read all posts here) but are there any other ways to get a membership? i dont have a credit card yet :sad:

OrdinaryfoolisNJ
May 13th, 2007, 10:22 PM
If you see something that you think is inappropriate, please use the report post button and the admins or mods will take action if they think it is necessary. We do take action where we can, but i'm sure you understand we can't read every thread. Using the report post function brings it to our attention.

Thanks. I tried emailing a mod, but I'll look for the report post function.

Also, I'll consider becoming a premium member in the next couple of months. I can tell that this site is expensive to run, and I want to support the Blast from the Past peeps (the absolute BEST bunch of T-fans on the net!).

ico4498
May 18th, 2007, 01:46 AM
i'd like to make a contribution.

please tell me how.

JustTheBest_G
May 20th, 2007, 06:56 PM
sorry for a stupid question (dont have time to read all posts here) but are there any other ways to get a membership? i dont have a credit card yet :sad:

:angel:

Aaron.
May 21st, 2007, 12:25 AM
:angel: Paypal credit yes.

Just Do It
May 25th, 2007, 01:16 PM
I dont have a credit card , and i do not know what to do now :confused:

tennismaster8820
May 29th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Please can someone remove that badge under my username! Thanks!

Jorn
May 29th, 2007, 06:04 PM
That badge follow a Life time memberships, I read it can't be removed, but I lost my member badge...so maybe...

edit: BTW, Can only Lifetime member change the custom title? or I has not found a way yet?

Steve
May 29th, 2007, 07:05 PM
That badge follow a Life time memberships, I read it can't be removed, but I lost my member badge...so maybe...

edit: BTW, Can only Lifetime member change the custom title? or I has not found a way yet?
its in your user-cp