PDA

View Full Version : V-cash problem

stefi62
May 7th, 2007, 12:22 PM
I had a bet on Justine winner of Warsaw. 200 bet, 110 won, so I should have been credited 310 this morning, but nothing, as the set is said to be settled.... Where's my vcash gone? :confused:

Zamboni
May 7th, 2007, 01:49 PM
I had a bet on Justine winner of Warsaw. 200 bet, 110 won, so I should have been credited 310 this morning, but nothing, as the set is said to be settled.... Where's my vcash gone? :confused:
I have no idea:confused:

Did you check your betting history? (www.wtaworld.com/vbookie)
Maybe you lost v-cash due to another reason (deleted/mixed thread or something of the sort) and that's why your v-cash didn't go up.

stefi62
May 7th, 2007, 01:58 PM
I have no idea:confused:

Did you check your betting history? (www.wtaworld.com/vbookie)
Maybe you lost v-cash due to another reason (deleted/mixed thread or something of the sort) and that's why your v-cash didn't go up.

Well, I expect 310 to be added, and could not lost that much with a thread or post deleted... no I really do not understand... :confused:

Zamboni
May 7th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Well, I expect 310 to be added, and could not lost that much with a thread or post deleted... no I really do not understand... :confused:
You lose 400 if a thread is deleted, and I believe also 400 if a thread of yours is merged, so that would explain it.

It's the only reason I can think of, as the bet was settled correctly.

stefi62
May 7th, 2007, 02:38 PM
You lose 400 if a thread is deleted, and I believe also 400 if a thread of yours is merged, so that would explain it.

400 if a thread is deleted?
I put the score of the final this morning, same as about 6 other posters, so it all merged into one thread, can it be that? :confused:
I should stop posting threads instantly....

Zamboni
May 7th, 2007, 02:44 PM
400 if a thread is deleted?
I put the score of the final this morning, same as about 6 other posters, so it all merged into one thread, can it be that? :confused:
I should stop posting threads instantly....
probably, yes.

I think the "punishment" for that is extremely harsh, there's no reason why you should lose $400 for posting a result the same time as others:rolleyes:
Unfortunately I have nothing to say about that though:lol:

stefi62
May 7th, 2007, 02:46 PM
probably, yes.

I think the "punishment" for that is extremely harsh, there's no reason why you should lose $400 for posting a result the same time as others:rolleyes:
Unfortunately I have nothing to say about that though:lol:

Thanks for your help Zamboni :worship: , I'll be more careful about my postings from now on! ;)

Petkorazzi
May 7th, 2007, 05:10 PM
If I delete a thread I lose 400 $??? :eek: and if my thread is moved, also 400$ :help:

mapaliey
May 7th, 2007, 07:31 PM

poor people ...who lost 400 ..BTW it's not real money :)

mapaliey
May 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM

i think u should wait.....

James
May 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM
If I delete a thread I lose 400 $??? :eek: and if my thread is moved, also 400$ :help:

Only if it's deleted or merged (and it happens to be the thread lost in the merger), not if it's moved.

James
May 7th, 2007, 07:34 PM
no...u don't lost 400 if your thread deleted......
u're only lost money same like u have when you make a thread:rolleyes:

Yes, you do lose 400 if a thread is deleted, something in the system. Unfair indeed, but can't be avoided.