PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Commentating on FSN for PAC-10 tennis

counterpunch79
May 6th, 2007, 02:51 AM
she's doing awesome but they haven't shown her on camera yet. or at least i haven't seen her yet. but she's doing a really really good job. Im sure we will see her commentating at the majors in the future!

RJWCapriati
May 6th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Wonderful :)

And maybe next summer she can start playing team tennis!

Lindsayfanumber1
May 6th, 2007, 11:10 PM
:)

coni coronel
May 7th, 2007, 02:35 PM
any news on lindsay is big and good news for me, a fan from the philiipines where we don't get to see a lot of tennis tournaments, much less hear her commentating. if this will be her next career move, second of course to being a mom and wife, then i'll continue to cheer and support her. i'm glad that she made clean and clear move to retirement (although i'm sure a lot of us are hoping she'll play again in the future), unlike kim who had to prematurely retire because of injuries and jen capriati and monica seles who are almost like retired but not officially so. right now, i'm praying and looking forward to lindsay's safe and normal delivery to a healthy baby boy or girl :)

jacs
May 8th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Hi Coni... I think I know you. Do you play in Philam? Or are you part of the ATPexers?

I thought I was the only Lindsay fan in the whole region :lol:

sweet_angel23
May 13th, 2007, 09:30 AM
i'd love to hear her commentating..=] bcuz i havent...lol

Lindsayfan32
May 13th, 2007, 12:33 PM
i'd love to hear her commentating..=] bcuz i havent...lol

You and me both sweet angel. I keep hearing about how good Lindsay is as a commentator does anyone have any video footage so I can hear it for myself. i aways thought commentating would be a good second career for Lindsay.

nflatte
May 14th, 2007, 06:10 AM
Hey guys, this is such good news! Anne Yelsey, friend of mine who plays for the Stanford team, was telling me last week that Lindsay indeed commentated for the Pac-10 Championships. This is a good sign and it probably indicates that she's down on this path in the future!