PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself!

Slutiana
May 1st, 2007, 08:53 PM
Lol in my feeble attempt to liven dokic's forum up i've created an introduce yourself thread

got this idea from the tati forum and it is good too meet your fellow fans...feel free to post pics here too..i will post mine but can't be bothered to right now lol...i'll start it off though..

I'm Tumaini I'm 14 (i must be one of the youngest!). I live in London. I play tennis too much lol. My favourite players are Venus,Serena and Tati. I also really like Jelena D, Keothavong and Baltacha. I've liked Jelena since her win over hingis in wimbledon all those years ago...oh and also im a boy lol:wavey:

your turn;)

Just Do It
May 2nd, 2007, 10:45 AM
I think we had a thread for this ... off topic, or something like that ..

Anyway I am Danilo from Serbia, 18 yo :wavey:

Cankarlo
May 3rd, 2007, 06:36 AM
I am Can Karlo. (Gian -Carlo) I am living in Turkey. But I have also Italian citizenship. So I am Italian too. I am also Swedish from my dad. And Yugoslavian by my grandfather's family. I am a big jelena fan. I still wait her to comeback. I am 19 but will turn to 20 in August 14. I am preparing to big quiz of the university. ı know I am a little bit late,but don't think that ı am lazy. It is hard to win it here. lol I am waiting Roland Garros these days. thanks....