PDA

View Full Version : Which Pair Have A Better Friendship: Jankovic&Ivanovic or Henin&Clijsters ???

pierce0415
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:39 PM
well I doubt either of these pairs will be at the other's wedding but lets have a poll ...

schorsch
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:42 PM
kim and justine have been on good terms lately i think.

and jelena said herself that they get a long, but they're not really friends. still they dont dislike one another.

new-york
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Paris & Nic.:cool:

RJWCapriati
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:45 PM
S. Williams/Hantuchova :p

RJWCapriati
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Or I think it could be V. Williams/Spirlea

Demska
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Serena?

saki
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Since Justine did invite Kim to her wedding (although she didn't go), I think it's fair to say that they have the best relationship. It's had its ups and dows but it has at least had some ups.. unlike the other two pairs!

thrust
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Jelena and Justine, so it seems lately.

schorsch
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:50 PM
well kim and jelena had a marvellous time in sydney as well.

.ivy.
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Conchita/Patty! For life. :lol:

Nicolás89
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:40 PM
yuri and richard

friendsita
Apr 27th, 2007, 02:57 AM
yuri and richard

yeah! and vee, rena & masha are the best friends ever :lol:

MS_FP
Apr 27th, 2007, 03:23 AM
I don't really see a friendship, but JJ and Ana are probably the least likely to be hostile toward one another out of the choices.

Mark Spruce
Apr 27th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Britney and Kevin !!!!

Martie
Apr 27th, 2007, 05:17 AM
Jelena and Ana, I'd say.

Serge007
Apr 27th, 2007, 05:52 AM
Henin & Hardenne

tennisbear7
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:02 AM
^ :haha:

Hashim.
Apr 27th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Patty Schnyder n Conchita Martinez :haha::spit:

Hashim.
Apr 27th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Henin & Hardenne

:spit:

VeeTennisFan
Apr 27th, 2007, 12:31 PM
S. Williams/Hantuchova :p

What happen between S. Williams/Hantuchova?

saki
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:40 PM
This video cracks me up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSqbonN4Hws&mode=related&search=

Keaka
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Henin & Clijsters

ce
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Jelena Jankovic Ana Ivanovic

friendsita
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:43 PM

seriously they are friends??? or you're just kiddin'

Tenis Srbija
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM
What a heck are you blabin about? Janković and Ivanović hardly know each other... There is a thing called AGE DIFFERENCE between them. So why would they be friends? And how can anyone evalute theirs friendship since they are only on "hi - hi"??? :rolleyes:

Tenis Srbija
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Henin & Hardenne

:rolls:

But I vote for Patty and Conchi :lol: :D

RJWCapriati
Apr 27th, 2007, 09:07 PM

FROM THE JPMORGAN CHASE OPEN IN LOS ANGELES/CARSON – Serena Williams was in good cheer after overcoming Meghann Shaughnessy 6-7(4), 6-1, 6-4 on Friday to reach the semifinals, but controversy continues to surround the prideful seven-time Grad Slam champion.

In a previously unreported incident from her three-set Thursday night victory over Daniela Hantuchova, the Slovak said that Williams bumped into her on purpose during a changeover early in the second set. A photographer sitting court side said that Williams also swore at Hantuchova.

"She always does that," Hantuchova told ********************. "She did say something to me on the next changeover, but I'm not sure what I was."

Serena was not available for comment.

Also on Thursday, Hantuchova accused Serena of faking an injury timeout, a charge that Serena denied.

It's the second time that the one of the Williams sisters having been involved in a notable bumping incident. In the ‘97 US Open semifinals, Irena Spirlea bumped into Venus on purpose, later saying that she did so because she thought Venus was arrogant. "She thinks she's the f---ing Venus Williams," Spirlea said at the time. Richard Williams later called Spirlea a "Big White Turkey."

But that was nine years ago and involved another Williams sister, Venus, who was 17 at the time.

The Hantuchova incitement involved a 24-year-old Serena, whose moods fluctuate from giggly to sour.

Since she posted her first victory in the first round over Maria Kirilenko, Serena has brightened considerably during the week, especially after pulling out two tough three-setters over Hantuchova and Shaughnessy. But on court, she's all business, just like she's always been and it's hard to get a smile out of her, much less a passing lane around the net post.

"I'm reaching for the Top 50," said Serena, who came into the tournament ranked 110 and now is sure to crack the Top 80. "Maybe I'll get there, I think I'm definitely worthy. What I'm most proud about is I'm not tired. Usually after a long match, I get sore. I don't feel that way at all. I'm really relaxed out there. I'm getting more match tough. I feel like I'm just climbing up."

Against Hantuchova, Serena found herself at 3-3 in the third set, but played a perfect game to break to 4-3, held serve to 5-3 and then got a little tight and was broken back to 5-4. But then Shaughnessy double-faulted on Williams' second match point.

"It's very disappointing not to be able to come through," Shaughnessy said. "I'm hitting the ball well and it's just a matter of stepping it up at that key time. It's all mental. I just need to believe."

Serena will play Jelena Jankovic, who competed in the match of the tournament in a 6-4 7-6(6) victory over fellow Serb Ana Ivanovic. Serena has played Jankovic twice, beating her in ’04 San Diego and losing to her in ‘05 Dubai. Recall it was Jankovic who took out Venus at Wimbledon.

The sisters are always pretty adept at getting revenge for each other. Just ask Jill Craybas.

"We like to take it out, but she playing well," said Serena.

http://www.********************/sub_serena_081106.html

Mightymirza
Apr 27th, 2007, 09:22 PM
What a heck are you blabin about? Janković and Ivanović hardly know each other... There is a thing called AGE DIFFERENCE between them. So why would they be friends? And how can anyone evalute theirs friendship since they are only on "hi - hi"??? :rolleyes:

Well this AGE DIFFERENCE is just 3 years at most :shrug: :rolleyes: I know Hingis is frnds with a lot of players(younger or older).If they r not frnds, its definately nothing to do with AGE DIFFERENCE..Being top tennis players from same country, I am sure they bump into each other often..

serena_fan
Apr 28th, 2007, 03:59 PM
kim henin http://playasport.com

sweetpeas
Apr 28th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Venus Serena.