PDA

View Full Version : Players' Whose Popularity On WTAWorld Is Least Correlated To Their Accomplishments ??

pierce0415
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:41 PM
so in a perfect world, the player on the tour that has accomplished the most (S Williams) should have the most number of fans, followed by the player on tour that has accomplished the 2nd most etc. all the way down to the player that has accomplished the least (Brie Whitehead and other bagel girls) should have the least number of fans.

but obviously that is not the case on this site. for example, it has been shown from several popularity contests that Mary Pierce is the most popular (instead of S Williams). Elena Dementieva, Ana Ivanovic, Tatiana Golovin's fan bases relatively exceed their accomplishments. While Nadia Petrova's popularity grossly lag her accomplishments.

what are the reasons for this? It could be something very simple - Latisha Chan's popularity was boosted after her English name was revealed. obviously beauty helps the case of players like Dementieva, Ivanovic and Golovin and dosen't for Petrova / Kuznetsova etc. In Petrova's case, her attitude on the court doesn't help her cause.

IMO players whose popularity exceed their accomplishments:

1 Dementieva
2 Golovin
3 Ivanovic
4 Hantuchova
5 Chan
6 Whitehead

IMO players whose popularity underestimate their accomplishments:

1 Petrova (she has a total of 5 fans on this board)
2 Henin (she should have many more fans)
3 Kuznetsova
4 Mauresmo

name some other players whose following here far exceed / underestimate their accomplishments ... what are the reasons?

égalité
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Sexy Lexy Stevenson! :woohoo:

She's so good she RARELY faces match points, even when she loses!

RR-87
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:57 PM
:spit: @ Whitehead :lol:

and no Nadia has more than 5 fans here, look at her supportive thread in Russian Roulette forum ;) :p

Slutiana
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:00 PM
i think its kind of unfair to list golovin and ivanovic there because they are like the future of womens tennis and many people are expecting a lot from them so maybe they do deserve their fanbases (lol yes i know im being biased but yeh)
and as for mauresmo...SHE HAS TONS OF FANS!!! she has more than golovin nd i dno about pierce but she has sooo many fans!

*JR*
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Anna Kournikova

frontier
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:03 PM
believe me venus and serena have fans world wide,the most popular players in usa are venus and serena not pova or nicole.they are supported by people of all races.serena might not win because she annihilates favourites of many.
if you are as accomplished as serena is ,there are going to be rabid haters.
a friend in our dorm couldnt eat before the australian final because she was so nervous serena would lose.

LindsayRulz
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Nancy Loeffler-Caro.

RJWCapriati
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Kournikova

franklinbouvier
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Is it not possible to be a fan of more than one player?
People on this board seem to think liking Justine and Serena (for example) is mutually exclusive.
Some of us admire players for their skill and achievement; not just because they look nice.

Keadz
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Molik!!....number 8 in the world is pretty high, she has barely any!....and PRATTY!....cuz she been around for ages:p and still doesnt have many fans:(

Mr_Molik
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:44 PM
na li

Medina
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Dinara Safina

!<blocparty>!
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:09 PM
so in a perfect world, the player on the tour that has accomplished the most (S Williams) should have the most number of fans, followed by the player on tour that has accomplished the 2nd most etc. all the way down to the player that has accomplished the least (Brie Whitehead and other bagel girls) should have the least number of fans.

but obviously that is not the case on this site. for example, it has been shown from several popularity contests that Mary Pierce is the most popular (instead of S Williams). Elena Dementieva, Ana Ivanovic, Tatiana Golovin's fan bases relatively exceed their accomplishments. While Nadia Petrova's popularity grossly lag her accomplishments.

what are the reasons for this? It could be something very simple - Latisha Chan's popularity was boosted after her English name was revealed. obviously beauty helps the case of players like Dementieva, Ivanovic and Golovin and dosen't for Petrova / Kuznetsova etc. In Petrova's case, her attitude on the court doesn't help her cause.

1 Dementieva
2 Golovin
3 Ivanovic
4 Hantuchova
5 Chan
6 Whitehead

3 Kuznetsova
4 Mauresmo

name some other players whose following here far exceed / underestimate their accomplishments ... what are the reasons?

:haha: 4.

It's gotta be Hantuchova for me. I mean, she isn't even that hot, she totally sucks, yet, has her own WTA World army. :unsure:

We've been over why Petrova doesn't have fans. Besides, she hasn't even been close to winning a Slam so I don't really see how her "popularity underestimates her accomplishments." Who really cares about bullshit tier I clay titles?

Amelie has quite a lot of fans.

Weird fact: Lindsay Davenport had a TON of British fans on here. Probably more than American ones.

Corswandt
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:11 PM

1 Dementieva
2 Golovin
3 Ivanovic
4 Hantuchova
5 Chan
6 Whitehead

3 Kuznetsova
4 Mauresmo

Good thread, and you're mostly spot on these lists.

I feel that Mauresmo has a relatively large and devoted fanbase (in the sense that it's visible on GM), though.

Safina on the other hand is top 10 yet has no fans whatsoever and nobody gives a flying fuck about her.

I always thought that, considering her huge successes and being such an approachable and appealing character (though this is disputed), Clijsters should be among the 2-3 most popular players on this board, and she isn't.

Also, Vaidisova has a considerably smaller fanbase than the contemporaries she's usually lumped with, Ivanovic and Golovin.

Wayn77
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:17 PM
:
We've been over why Petrova doesn't have fans. Besides, she hasn't even been close to winning a Slam so I don't really see how her "popularity underestimates her accomplishments." Who really cares about bullshit tier I clay titles?

Rather like fine wine, art-house cinema and truly great music - Nadia's highly 'technical game' and great personality is an acquired taste! :angel:

edit: why doesn't Dinara Safina have many fans?

goldenlox
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Who cares about Tier I clay titles? :haha:
As long as Nadia keeps winning them. She won 2 of those last year.

No Name Face
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:25 PM

she's pretty fug and her game isn't special.

watchdogfish
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Good thread, and you're mostly spot on these lists.

I feel that Mauresmo has a relatively large and devoted fanbase (in the sense that it's visible on GM), though.

Safina on the other hand is top 10 yet has no fans whatsoever and nobody gives a flying fuck about her.

I always thought that, considering her huge successes and being such an approachable and appealing character (though this is disputed), Clijsters should be among the 2-3 most popular players on this board, and she isn't.

Also, Vaidisova has a considerably smaller fanbase than the contemporaries she's usually lumped with, Ivanovic and Golovin.

Rather like fine wine, art-house cinema and truly great music - Nadia's highly 'technical game' and great personality is an acquired taste! :angel:

She does have fans we're just not as vocal as many fanbases here :p

janko
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Maria Kirilenko's number of fans exceeds her results

Shahar Peer deserves more so as Lucie Safarova

goldenlox
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Dinara has plenty of fans. They aren't goofball trolls, so you don't notice them trying to ruin other threads.

-Sonic-
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:30 PM
All the pretty ones! ;) More fans than they can count.

And on the flipside, all the mingers have very few.... Safina, Petrova, Kuzzy.

One big exception is the Prattasaurus.

Chrissie-fan
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:42 PM
It's not only their accomplishments that determine, or even should determine how popular a player is. It also has to do with their personality, how they look, the type of tennis they play and sometimes their nationality. If the only important thing for having a large number of fans would be how good a player is The Williams' sisters popularity would go up and down like a yoyo together with their ranking on the computer, Capriati would have lost all of her fans during "the lost years" and Martina Hingis would lose a bunch of fans with each new disappointing loss. Under such a scenario those fans wouldn't really be fans at all but opportunists. If you really are a fan you stick with your faves through the good and the bad days.

!<blocparty>!
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:45 PM
All the pretty ones! ;) More fans than they can count.

And on the flipside, all the mingers have very few.... Safina, Petrova, Kuzzy.

One big exception is the Prattasaurus.

I agree. Basically: if you're hot and in the top 20/30, you'll have a decent fanbase.

If you're ugly and in the top 20/30, you'll have a small fanbase.

Naturally, you'll get exceptions but there'll usually be logical explanations for them. You could have a really popular player (on the tour) like Davenport who was at the top of the game for over 10 years with a great game and personality (off court:p) but..... no looks. :tape:

Capriati and Mauresmo were/are both popular - Capriati had her fairytale comeback/was a teen prodigy yada yada, had tons of charisma and won 3 Slams in 2 years. Amelie has a gorgeous game, and has been the top Frenchwoman since like forever now, plus 2 recent Slams... but she was still pretty popular before then. I think.

master40
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:52 PM

3 Kuznetsova
4 Mauresmo

Yeah, they might be good and have accomplished a lot but they're boring as hell!!

wipeout
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:55 PM
It's gotta be Hantuchova for me. I mean, she isn't even that hot, she totally sucks, yet, has her own WTA World army. :unsure:

'This is the Cocktail Party. We're not here right now but when you're ranked top 5 in the world at anything, please leave a message about Daniela "totally sucking" and we'll get back to you...' :p ;)

franklinbouvier
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Yeah, they might be good and have accomplished a lot but they're boring as hell!!

Henin is boring?
Have you ever watched a match where she was playing?
Or could you not be bothered as you had something else to do with your right hand?

Nicolás89
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:57 PM
kirilenko, hantuchova, golovin, mirza, :shrug:

(dont hype whitehead:mad:)

LoveFifteen
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Sania Mirza! :rolleyes:

AmeDevotee
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:00 AM

Amelie has plenty of fans, and she is not the slightest bit boring!

miffedmax
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:15 AM
It's not only their accomplishments that determine, or even should determine how popular a player is. It also has to do with their personality, how they look, the type of tennis they play and sometimes their nationality. If the only important thing for having a large number of fans would be how good a player is The Williams' sisters popularity would go up and down like a yoyo together with their ranking on the computer, Capriati would have lost all of her fans during "the lost years" and Martina Hingis would lose a bunch of fans with each new disappointing loss. Under such a scenario those fans wouldn't really be fans at all but opportunists. If you really are a fan you stick with your faves through the good and the bad days.

Utterly, completely agree. There's a phenomenon that describes rooting for a player only because they win--it's called being a frontrunner. Or a band wagoner.

Yes, when I became a ED fan I thought she'd have won a slam by now. But I'm not going to give up on her if she doesn't.

For the record, I don't think Lena's fanbase is as big as it is deep.

frontier
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Henin is boring?
Have you ever watched a match where she was playing?
Or could you not be bothered as you had something else to do with your right hand?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mightymirza
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:34 AM
justines overwhelming number of haters make up for the lack of enough fans..:lol: after all hatred is also a kinda love :p Anyways Juju generally does a good job of making haters life miserable..:p So keep hatin suckers, wouldnt stop fiesty belgian from reaching new heights :ras:

Mightymirza
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Sania Mirza! :rolleyes:

What abt her??:spit: how many threads u hav seen seriously which started with Sania mirzas name??:lol: :retard: :weirdo:

Dementieva Guts
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Sharapova, Vaidisova and Ivanovic. They don't even belong to pro tennis. These divas' bandwagons are full of fashion designers. Models don't bother to put on a fight to win their lives.:wavey:

stevos
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Sharapova, Vaidisova and Ivanovic. They don't even belong to pro tennis. These divas' bandwagons are full of fashion designers. Models don't bother to put on a fight to win their lives.:wavey:

SO TRUEEEEE! OMFG!

Frode
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:37 AM
Anna Chakvetadze? 3 titles (one tier 1), and just turned 20. She's cute ( I think), has a clever game, has been top 10.

No where near as many fans as some of the other 18-20 year olds.

Simplicity.
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:38 AM
so in a perfect world, the player on the tour that has accomplished the most (S Williams) should have the most number of fans

Wait, you think Serena and Venus have too few fans?

what are the reasons?

Well, for me Im an Ivanovic fan cuz she so beautiful :hearts: but Im also a Henin fan cuz her game is so perfect and effortless, I so fit on both lists I guess.

Simplicity.
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:39 AM
What abt her??:spit: how many threads u hav seen seriously which started with Sania mirzas name??:lol: :retard: :weirdo:

I have to agree with the other poster, she does get a lof of threads for her ranking.

Frode
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:40 AM

Agreed. Wimbledon winners shoud not play tennis.:silly:

Kenny
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Alexandra Stevenson.. I just don't understand why so many people like her.

switz
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:45 AM
there are a lot. but that is just the nature of the sport and humanity. the best aren't always going to be the most popular - especially on a site like this. I doubt Dementieva etc aren't anywhere nearly as popular with casual tennis fans.

Someone like Na Li is a good example. I don't think her popularity stems from anything remarkable about her game. more that she's kind of the first Chinese player to achieve noteable results and she's a bit against the mould of what most people expect from Chinese athletes.

switz
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:46 AM
Alexandra Stevenson.. I just don't understand why so many people like her.

i assume there was implied sarcasm there.

Martie
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:18 AM
I posed this question...
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=281677

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:45 AM
Hantuchova

105 000 posts in the Coctail Party :eek:

Mightymirza
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:36 AM
I have to agree with the other poster, she does get a lof of threads for her ranking.
Shes quite beautiful as well..:shrug: and is the first one to do something from a country which has 15% population of the world!! :shrug: Anyways she hardly makes any threads tho..(except winning and losing..) everyone was excited when she broke thru..Not anymore tho..

cellophane
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:52 AM

Oh, I don't know. But then who really, really cares about bullshit Tier II clay title(s)? :tape:

Anyway, I don't think popularity should be about simply about how successful a player is. It never has been and it never will be.

Harvs
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Dementieva for sure. Everyone loves her... duno why...

Bruno71
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Anna Chakvetadze? 3 titles (one tier 1), and just turned 20. She's cute ( I think), has a clever game, has been top 10.

No where near as many fans as some of the other 18-20 year olds.

Although I like Chaky, I get the feeling she can be kind of a...what's the word...snot? She pouts a lot on court and doesn't seem to be the most outgoing person off court. She also hasn't been playing at a top 10 level for that long, and wasn't one of those really hyped prodigies like Ivanovic or Vaidisova, so it may take some time and results with her.

I think Amelie has a tons of fans but it does seem like she could even have more. I just don't see how anyone could dislike her or her game, but that's just me I guess.

AnDyDog621
Apr 26th, 2007, 07:56 AM
I think Zheng has a pretty weak fan base considering Peng has WAY WAY more.

In The Zone
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Stevenson and Dokic -- easily!

But on a more serious note, Hantuchova and Dementieva have way too many fans considering their success, struggles, and apparent malaise on the court and with their form.

Players who are lacking fanbases are definitely Amelie Mauresmo, Dinara Safina, and Justine Henin. With so many Sharapova and Williams fans, Justine is often forgotten and often ignored in many discussions. However, Justine has been the most complete, efficient, and healthy player the past few years. Much better than I Can't Serveapova, Venus I can't win Williams, and Screaming I love food Serena Williams.

stefi62
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:12 AM
So many...

Kournikova, Lucic, Dokic, Stevenson, Kirilenko, .... and of course Brie Whitehead! :D

Anago
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:45 AM
I would actually argue that Brie's popularity comes 100% from her results!:tape:

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Safina doesnt have too many fans and neither does Henin or Molik or Stosur!!!

stefi62
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Safina doesnt have too many fans and neither does Henin or Molik or Stosur!!!

Same for Cara Black and Liezel Huber who are amazing in doubles, but don't have many fans though! :sad:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Apr 26th, 2007, 11:35 AM

3 Kuznetsova
4 Mauresmo

Lol Petrova has definitely more than 5 fans :lol:
Oh and there's no such thing as 'should have more fans'. Either you like a player or not :tape:

FrenchY52
Apr 26th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Maybe Kournikova, Hantuchova, Kirilenko, Golovin :shrug:
Yeah, some people like players for their personnality, not only for their results and titles won...

In the other hand = Safina, Petrova who'll never be popular, Kuznetsova..

miffedmax
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:47 PM

'cause she AFR.

Also, I don't think her fanbase is so much big as it is vocal and constant. She doesn't attract bandwagoners any more. At this point, if you're a Lena fan you're for will.

Harvs
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Same for Cara Black and Liezel Huber who are amazing in doubles, but don't have many fans though! :sad:

I am a huge fan of Cara, yet I cannot stand Liezel on the court.
What she has done off the court with "Liezel's Cause" has been amazing, but the way she plays tennis and the way she shrieks "cmon" makes me want to throw something at her. :)

TonyP
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Then obviously Margaret Court Smith would be the most popular player in the history of women's tennis.

I suspect, as we all know, that other factors go into the popularity equation.

Little Amanda Coetzer was very popular, yet never got past a slam semi-final in her entire career.

On the other hand, Ivan Lendl was a number one player who won a slew of grand slam titles and not many people liked him.

Then there was John McEnroe, who continues to infuriate people until this very day. For awhile during his active career, he was practically the "man you love to hate." His on court behavior was so vile at times that even American crowds pulled for almost anyone playing against him.

V-MAC
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Chanda Rubin should be added to that list. Even at the height of her career, when she was firmly ranked in the top 10 a few years back, she still only had a handful of real fans here :( And barely anyone cares when she is away on injury breaks, like now for instance :sad:

V-MAC
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:26 PM

I don't :tape: I've never found her game or personality so appealing :shrug:

mb011
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I'd say Jelena Dokic. Every post regarding her attracts so much attention, and yet she didn't have any significant results in more then 3 years.

Althouh, I Myself, am a huge fan of hers, and still belive she will do more in her career, some day....

TennisGuy21
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Hantuchova and Golovin

miffedmax
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Actually, by the logic of the person who started this thread, you can argue that Elena's popularity is just where it should be. She's been in the Top 10 for years (only injury knocked her out last month) so she should be one of the 10 most popular players.

Now, if I were to guess, I'd say that TOB, both WS, Kim, Dani and Linds easily have more fans on the board. I'd guess that Momo, JuJu and Hingis have about the same number. So it terms of popularity, I'd say at best she's somewhere between #5 and #10.

Which is where she's been ranked for ages.

Martian KC
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:36 PM
What's to like about devilsova? Fugly personality, fugly face, and fugly game.:confused:

Corswandt
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:43 PM
What's to like about devilsova? Fugly personality, fugly face, and fugly game.:confused:

Even Vaidisova's haters are lame.

Maybe I'll try to convince piercelotsofnumbers to hate on her. I mean, would people even talk about Petrova in here if it wasn't pierce's devoted hating?

Martian KC
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Even Vaidisova's haters are lame.

Maybe I'll try to convince piercelotsofnumbers to hate on her. I mean, would people even talk about Petrova in here if it wasn't pierce's devoted hating?

But Nadia's fun. devilsova can just sod off.

Viktymise
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:55 PM
'cause she AFR.

Also, I don't think her fanbase is so much big as it is vocal and constant. She doesn't attract bandwagoners any more. At this point, if you're a Lena fan you're for will.

Totally agree ;)

Viktymise
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Actually, by the logic of the person who started this thread, you can argue that Elena's popularity is just where it should be. She's been in the Top 10 for years (only injury knocked her out last month) so she should be one of the 10 most popular players.

Now, if I were to guess, I'd say that TOB, both WS, Kim, Dani and Linds easily have more fans on the board. I'd guess that Momo, JuJu and Hingis have about the same number. So it terms of popularity, I'd say at best she's somewhere between #5 and #10.

Which is where she's been ranked for ages.

Yes, i mean anyone with 2 slam finals deserves to have a pretty healthy fanbase, and i don't think that she has a majority of fans on the board either

frenchie
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Vaidisova

boring game, awful personality and overated look

Corswandt
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I doubt Dementieva etc aren't anywhere nearly as popular with casual tennis fans.

Dementieva is immensely popular with the people who care enough about tennis to log on to websites and message boards about it.

And among Portuguese fans - at the LusoTénis forum, Dementieva is the most popular foreign player by far, and at the Lena D. official website forum, two of the most active posters are Portuguese.

Among casual fans I'm not so sure. I did an informal survey some time ago and Sharapova was way ahead of anyone else, only Hingis and to a lesser extent Clijsters even registering.

It seems Clijsters is very popular among casual tournament goers.

So again I don't think that WTAW is representative of tennis fans as a whole.

Wayn77
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:39 PM
But Nadia's fun. devilsova can just sod off.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Martie
Apr 27th, 2007, 12:27 AM
I know Martina Muller is not that good, but I would have thought she'd a least have 1 fan? :shrug:

Frode
Apr 27th, 2007, 01:29 AM
I know Martina Muller is not that good, but I would have thought she'd a least have 1 fan? :shrug:

She does! I got a bad rep for making a joke about her.

Martie
Apr 27th, 2007, 01:32 AM

OOps! I stand corrected... I better not joke about her then. :p

UDACHi
Apr 27th, 2007, 01:48 AM
schnyder has like less than a handful of fans.

égalité
Apr 27th, 2007, 03:23 AM

Same thing I love about that other former bitchy teenager in your avatar :hearts:

Martina and Nicole! :woohoo:

MS_FP
Apr 27th, 2007, 03:28 AM
Same thing I love about that other former bitchy teenager in your avatar :hearts:

Martina and Nicole! :woohoo:

greatness :worship:

jerryxiao1988
Apr 27th, 2007, 06:44 AM
sania miaza

friendsita
Apr 27th, 2007, 06:50 AM

:lol: :rolls: :haha:

donniedarko
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:29 AM
i got a question to the thread starter-do you consider it beeing something bad?To like a player just for her looks or personality or whatever else then tennis?I'm just curious..And what about you guys?I don't see nothing wrong in it.

ps sorry for my english

Harvs
Apr 28th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Vaidisova

boring game, awful personality and overated look

i think she is stunning, got a great game to watch - such heavy strokes and a great personaily... she's always a laugh in the interviews...

Nicolás89
Apr 28th, 2007, 02:55 AM
i think she is stunning, got a great game to watch - such heavy strokes and a great personaily... she's always a laugh in the interviews..

i think her personality appeal is in her bitchy and bratness on court attitude:D

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 28th, 2007, 03:31 AM
Sexy Lexy Stevenson! :woohoo:

She's so good she RARELY faces match points, even when she loses!

:spit: 5-3 RETIRED :haha:

bellascarlett
Apr 28th, 2007, 09:57 PM

:haha: :lol: