PDA

View Full Version : Again?

rjd1111
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Chris Jordan of London, notes that Martina Hingis is up to her old tricks.

Struggling Stepanek crashes out

Tenth seed Radek Stepanek's poor run of form continued as he lost to Romania's Andrei Pavel 4-6 6-3 6-4 in the first round of the Seat Open in Barcelona.
Russian ninth seed Dmitry Tursunov also made an early exit, beaten 6-4 6-4 by Spain's Oscar Hernandez.

But there was a happy return to the ATP Tour for Barcelona native Felix Mantilla, who won on his comeback after treatment for skin cancer.

Mantilla missed all of the 2006 season after the diagnosis 14 months ago.

The 32-year-old beat Farrukh Dustov, a qualifier from Uzbekistan, 6-4 1-6 6-0 to reach the second round.

Czech player Stepanek, who is engaged to Martina Hingis, has not gone beyond the last 16 of any tournament this year after returning from a back injury.

He had three break points in the final set, but was unable to convert them.

Croatia's Ivo Karlovic, who won the singles title at the recent US Clay Court Championship in Houston, lost 7-6 (7-2) 5-7 3-6 to Andreas Seppi of Italy.

Vince Spadea beat Teimuraz Gabashvili of Russia 6-3 3-6 6-1, while Sweden's Thomas Johansson saw off Lee Hyung-taik 6-3 6-3.

Rafael Nadal, who has won the last two tournaments in Barcelona, is looking to extend his unbeaten run on clay to 68.

Britain's Jamie Murray lost in the opening round of the doubles event.
The left-handed Scot and his American partner Eric Butorac went down 6-4 3-6 10-7 to Hyung-Taik Lee and Kristof Vliegen.

alfonsojose
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Her cr*tch is the hell's door :tape:

V-MAC
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah I was just reading that on the CNN website. On another note, I was also just watching a while ago for the first time some clips of THAT French Open 99 final :tape: :rolleyes:

MikeJones
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:25 PM
HAHA! Yes!!! Thats my girl!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Radek, you may as well retire!!!:lol:

Wayn77
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Hingis = BALLBREAKER! :bounce: :bounce:

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:30 PM
If I was boning Martina Hingis, I wouldn't give a shit about tennis either.

goldenlox
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:54 PM
I hope Martina has a good prenup.

frontier
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:59 PM
martina is a man eater for sure!

griffin
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Hingis = BALLBREAKER! :bounce: :bounce:

I was thinking "succubus" but "ballbreaker" works, too I guess :lol:

timafi
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:00 PM
I was thinking "succubus" but "ballbreaker" works, too I guess :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*JR*
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Jen used to get blamed for Malisse's game going to hell in a handbasket. Not that he's done much in the years since they broke up.

griffin
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Jen used to get blamed for Malisse's game going to hell in a handbasket. Not that he's done much in the years since they broke up.

Well, you have to figure it's harder to come back from having your soul sucked out of you than, say, a pulled hamstring :devil: