PDA

View Full Version : Ordered 4 Roland Garros Tickets - Got NONE - maybe racketball needs fans?

"Sluggy"
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:53 AM
that's right gang. I live in france and got none so don't complain. 7 years ive been going, 5-7 days a year. I'm throwin in the towel. :)

ce
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:59 AM
o crap,poor you

"Sluggy"
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I actually havent even been sad about it - just sad for the people i know who go every year, they're probably in the same boat, whereas large companies have tons of tickets to doll out to unkowledgeable executives who'll stay barely an hour at the matches LOL

"Sluggy"
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:50 PM
burp

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Sorry, hon! Can you scalp any tickets over there?

Randriantastic!
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Aww, that sucks.

I'm pretty sure I got the two tickets I ordered (my bank account has been charged), buuuuuut I didn't get them in the mail before leaving my current apartment, so I'm hoping I can... still get them somehow. :/

MLF
Apr 25th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Bad luck but tickets seem harder to get this year. I only managed to get tickets for Chatrier for the 1st Tuesday, nothing for the Monday. My friend managed to get us tickets on Lenglen for Wednesday & Thursday of the 1st week so I guess I'll buy tickets from a tout for the Monday.

Caz
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:31 PM
I believe I have 2 ground passes for the first Tuesday and 2 for the first Thursday, but I can't go those days now (I believe my friend has tickets for the days I will actually be there!), so if anyone is interested in buying them for face value, send me a PM and when I have the tickets (and, therefore, know for sure what I have and how much they cost) we can sort something out.