PDA

View Full Version : Jean's Bitchy Cagnes Report : /!\ Gossips, pics and reports inside /!\

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Hi! I was in Cagnes-Sur-Mer 100,000$+H tournament on monday and tuesday, just came back yesterday night for my birthday party :angel:
Such two sunny days, I'm totally burn now :sad:

Monday

Last round of qualifications + early 1st round + trainingsssss

Priachin vs Vedy
Tatjana Priachin has such a good game! Doesn't deserve to be WTA-441 :o
Actually sometimes she sucks, she's a great moonballer :rolleyes: But mostly, she's impressive, such a beautiful backhand! But I heard she beat Sfar by moonbolling all third set long...She looks like Molik sooo much :D I mean, a slim Molik :angel: Vedy is not bad, but just lacks of power, and has no serve :o All this match was about Vedy's ability to defense...There were no break and Priachin finally won the 1st set 7-6. In the second set, Vedy couldnt do anything but complain and throw her racquet on the floor yelling "FUCKING SHITTY FOREHAND" Nice...Good match of Priachin.

Chieppa vs Besser
Stefania Chieppa is such a sex bomb!! This breast :lick: [And I'm gay!!!] Very solid clay player, nothing special but great variety, her okly problem is the "100% Bitch Attitude". A contestable line call made her mad while she was leading 6/4 5/2 :rolleyes: She circled the impact of the ball...but a circle of 1 meter :lol: Besser reminded me of Sharapova, but a fat Sharapova with shorter hair :D But her outfit look like Sharapova's. Good backhand, her serve is okay but too much unforced errors and unable to run at all Chieppa's vicious dropshots :lol: Good match of Chieppa :p

Dzehalevich vs Perkovic
Dzehalevich legs :spit::o Such a strong little girl! Oh yeah she loves grunting, yeah for sure...Perkovic is such a mini-Schruff :D So cute...She loves throwing her racquet, oh yeah! She was supported by Angiiiiie Kerber! But nothing worked, Dzehalevich won easily, actually she has difficulties to close the match, leading 6/2 5/0, and finally winning 6/2 6/4.

Ferguson vs Doz
Doz :lol: Played amazing tennis during the warm up and during the first two games...Ferguson could do nothing, but from 0/2 Ferguson played amazing tennis :eek: Good serve, good volley, and actually well helped by Doz big mistakes...Ferguson definitly deserves to be higher ranked than #223 :rolleyes:

Pichet vs Ondraskova
Pichet is such a ridiculous girl...No brain at all, it's amazing...She still hasnt understood that hitting like an enormous cow in the all without any variation or slices or lift is stupid...Ondraskova understood that and just had to hit the ball at the other side of the net, and just had to win. Pichet : 0/10.
Anyway, Ondraskova looks like Hantuchova...Same physical shape :rolleyes:

Johansson vs Sanchez
Hmm I didnt think Sanchez played so well...Impressive groundstrokes, she was leading all match long, had difficulties to close the match, but definitly was the best. Johansson isnt bad, but just too many unforced errors, and bad serve too...Well done Olivia (what a shame she's a cheater when she circles the wrong impact of the ball when the umpire checks it, just to win the point.....)

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Tuesday

Such a hot day, at the end I couldnt bear the sun anymore :o

Malek vs Foretz
OMG Tadde! Such a cutie I love her! She's way taller than what I could imagine!! Very strong and clever little girl, Foretz could do nothing. Malek just didnt give twice the same ball to Foretz, who was totally lost on the court, and who missed at least 5 smashes :lol: Solid win for cute Tadde

Parmentier vs Yakimova
Yakimova :help: Not bad, but what a pity she lost...From the minute I arrived at the club Monday to the minute I left Tuesday night, she didnt stop training more than 2 hours :lol: During training session, she hits like a cow and everything was in the line, she played amazing tennis, during her match she played like a junior :o Parmentier was very solid and made everything : winners and errors. Yakimova has match point at 6/4 6/5 30*/40 but missed it (too long). She lost the tiebreak and did just nothing in the third set, Parmentier won 6/0. I'm sorry but Yakimova doesnt deserve to be so highly ranked...

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Zakopalova vs Chieppa
I missed this one :sad: I'm so sad! I went to Cagnes especially for Klara and because of Fedak/Chakhnashvili marathon I missed it :sad: My friend told me Klara was plating very well, with her flat groundstokes, she attacked everything and made just a few errors :D Chieppa didnt play bad but was too slow to defense all Klara's attacks! Well done Klara :)

Kerber vs Priachin
Angie! Such a good match! Priachin defensed well in the first set, her moonballs didnt hurt Kerber who has such a good game it's amazing! I was sitting next to her dad and talked to him a little, he told me she maybe will have a WC for Berlin MD...Good news! But I dont think clay is her best surface, she needs to lose a little some weight and doesnt move that well. She impressed me with her dropshots, she also made "retro dropshots" which almots came back at her side of the net after having bounced at Priachin's side...Impossible to catch :) Priachin gave up in the final set! Very solid win for Kerber...A future top 100 for sure.

Cohen-Aloro vs Kloesel
Sandra :sad: After a good first set, she was totally lost with the little balls Cohen Aloro played, especially this good sliced one handed backhand, Kloesel needs to learn to move better, definitly. Cohen Aloro understood well that it was useless to hit hard, she just pushed the ball high and sliced as much as possible...

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Fedak vs Chakhnashvili
Amazing match :D I love Yuliana, she's so cute and funny! Margalita didnt seem mature enough to win this one : she was mad at Fedak and threw a ball to Yuliana to a changeover, Fedak didnt even react and didnt look at Margalita. Chakhnashvili was easily leading 3*/0 in the first set, but came back leading 4/3 00/40 on Fedak serve, but after this miss, Fedak quiclkly won 6/4. In the second set, Margalita played very well, a lot of winners, and Fedak seemed tired and asked for ice because it was so hot today in Cagnes ! The final set was really tough, Fedak broke first : 2*/1.
Then it was that way :
Fedak vs Chakhnashvili
2/1
3/1
3/2
3/3
4/3
4/4
4/5
5/5
6/5
6/6
7/6...

The most stunning was that Fedak didnt change anything in her game from the first minute to the last, people in the crowd called her "The Tennis Machine"...Her powerful flat strokes didnt stop anytime whereas Chakhnashvili tended to moonball at the end...In the final set, each point lasted at least one minute...Fedak has match point at 6/5 and Chakhnashvili had match point at 6/5 in the tiebreak...
Chakhnashvili definitly looked at Fedak too much...For those who already saw Fedak playing, she doesnt stop talking and yelling. Her favorite sentence is "DAVAI DAVAI DAVAI COME ON DAVAI" she said before each point with her very very little voice :D The funniest was when Sandra De Jenken checked if Fedak's serve was an ace or not, so Margalita Sandra & Yuliana were at the net and when Sandra showed to Margalita it was an ace, Yuliana said a little "DAVAI DAVAI DAVAI COME ON DAVAI" :lol: Chakhnashvili and De Jenken were surprised a player could do that at the net during an impact check :tape:
Good win for Fedak :)

Gagliardi vs Dzehalevich
From the beginning to 3/0 Dzehalevich dominated. Then Gagliardi called the trainer, and came back from 0/3 to 5/3 :tape: Gagliardi was just too strong for Dzehalevich ;) Nothing special...

Bychkova vs Dellacqua
I love BychBych :D I love the way she dances when she hits a good winner! So cute...But the part I prefer at Bychkova, is her attitude with her mother when they watch a match, they definitly love laughing at the players on the court...They imitated together the Fedak's attitude (the davai davai davai come on davai :help: )! Great sunglasses too :D Same than me :p Rayban :angel:

Other infos in brief
-Zakopalova is a MSN-addict.
-Bacsinczky screams in the players room when she has to go to the toilets :tape: Hardly nobody except French players understand :lol:
-Kachlikova looks like a 10 yr old girl
-Yakimova practises her serve in a football stadium
-Foretz didn't stop laughing
-Pin is a biggest star than Bartoli...:rolleyes: but I was impressed how much Pin improved. Pin is also a bitch, talking about Foretz and her doubles match. I quote : "What a pity Foretz played badly we could have won this match"
-Chieppa & Verardi seem to go out together or are very close friends :rolleyes: Hugs, kisses, and hand-in-hand all tournament long :D
-Pous Tio is blonde now :D
-Fedossova looks like so much Vakulenko
-Kloesel's coach was talking to her very badly after her loss...She didnt even dare looking at him, and I understood why :lol:
-Oh yeah Strycova loves kissing her boyfriend in the middle of the street :)

Kai
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:34 AM
thanks for the report jean :worship:

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:57 AM
thanx Jean for the reports/goss :)

Barbora Strycova didnt kiss her b/f, it was her husband ;)

MyskinaManiac
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Strycova is such a character... she makes me laugh everytime I watch her play.

matthias
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:00 AM
thanks for the report

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Chakhnashvili definitly looked at Fedak too much...For those who already saw Fedak playing, she doesnt stop talking and yelling. Her favorite sentence is "DAVAI DAVAI DAVAI COME ON DAVAI" she said before each point with her very very little voice :D

OMG! :lol: Yes! I like Yulia, but when she does that before every point i's fucking annoying! ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Oh, and thanks for the report - still think you should have posted it in the challengers section. :p :angel:

Hayato
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Fedak vs Chakhnashvili
Amazing match :D I love Yuliana, she's so cute and funny! Margalita didnt seem mature enough to win this one : she was mad at Fedak and threw a ball to Yuliana to a changeover, Fedak didnt even react and didnt look at Margalita. Chakhnashvili was easily leading 3*/0 in the first set, but came back leading 4/3 00/40 on Fedak serve, but after this miss, Fedak quiclkly won 6/4. In the second set, Margalita played very well, a lot of winners, and Fedak seemed tired and asked for ice because it was so hot today in Cagnes ! The final set was really tough, Fedak broke first : 2*/1.
Then it was that way :
Fedak vs Chakhnashvili
2/1
3/1
3/2
3/3
4/3
4/4
4/5
5/5
6/5
6/6
7/6...

The most stunning was that Fedak didnt change anything in her game from the first minute to the last, people in the crowd called her "The Tennis Machine"...Her powerful flat strokes didnt stop anytime whereas Chakhnashvili tended to moonball at the end...In the final set, each point lasted at least one minute...Fedak has match point at 6/5 and Chakhnashvili had match point at 6/5 in the tiebreak...
Chakhnashvili definitly looked at Fedak too much...For those who already saw Fedak playing, she doesnt stop talking and yelling. Her favorite sentence is "DAVAI DAVAI DAVAI COME ON DAVAI" she said before each point with her very very little voice :D The funniest was when Sandra De Jenken checked if Fedak's serve was an ace or not, so Margalita Sandra & Yuliana were at the net and when Sandra showed to Margalita it was an ace, Yuliana said a little "DAVAI DAVAI DAVAI COME ON DAVAI" :lol: Chakhnashvili and De Jenken were surprised a player could do that at the net during an impact check :tape:
Good win for Fedak :)

Great report Jean :hatoff:

Yuliana :hearts: :inlove: What a fighter! :D :woohoo: She has such a solid game and is always very focused! :D

Foot's Fingers
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:08 AM
thanx for the reports, Jean

Interesting to read

Ben.
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:16 AM
nice report :yeah:

Darop.
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:16 AM
LOL, nice report ;)

Hayato
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Oh, and thanks for the report - still think you should have posted it in the challengers section. :p :angel:

why? :p This is General Messages. If we can read about what Serena looked like today and how everyone feels about Kim then surely we can hear about actual tennis results and details about players we don't hear every little detail about.

Bychkova really does sound like a bitch :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:25 AM
why? :p This is General Messages. If we can read about what Serena looked like today and how everyone feels about Kim then surely we can hear about actual tennis results and details about players we don't hear every little detail about.

Oh yes, that was WHY I said he should post it in the challengers forum, I thought people who visit there would appreciate it MUCH more, and it'd probably get lost between the Serena and Maria worship here. ;)

Hayato
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Oh yes, that was WHY I said he should post it in the challengers forum, I thought people who visit there would appreciate it MUCH more, and it'd probably get lost between the Serena and Maria worship here. ;)

ohh ok and yeah we should be posting challenger results in here more frequently!

-Makiri-
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:27 AM

Do you have any pics of Astrid Besser? :D

tobi
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Thanx for the report :)

Camille :rolls:

FORZA SARITA
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Chieppa :drool:

shrOOf
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:42 AM
thx :)

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:49 AM
ohh ok and yeah we should be posting challenger results in here more frequently!

:lol: But people don't seem to give a shit in here. ;)

Josh.
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:54 AM
awesome report, thanks :yeah:

Darop.
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:56 AM

So true, GM is just becoming the E! Entertainment of tennis :o

Hayato
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:57 AM
:lol: But people don't seem to give a shit in here. ;)

:lol:
I don't give a shit about more than half the threads in GM. :)

Exactly.

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:04 AM

Exactly.

me neither. ;)

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:08 AM
I'll post pictures as soon as possible, maybe tonight or tomorrow morning. I have good pics of Timea, BychBych, Angie Kerber, Besser, Chieppa, Tadde, and a few one of Camille of court after her match and a superb pic of BychBych and Dzehalevich :D They seem to be good friends :kiss:

Hachiko
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the reports! Very funny and interesting.

timafi
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:38 PM
-Yakimova practises her serve in a football stadium

post of the decade :bowdown: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FrenchY52
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Thx !
Camille :confused:

Corswandt
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:23 PM
But the part I prefer at Bychkova, is her attitude with her mother when they watch a match, they definitly love laughing at the players on the court...They imitated together the Fedak's attitude (the davai davai davai come on davai :help: )!

Thanks a million for these. Looking forward to reading more.

esquímaux
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the report babe :kiss: Is Dellacqua still lookin' like a brickhouse beauty??? :kiss::kiss: :biscuit mama:

Lachrymarum
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:58 PM

Me neither ;)

SloKid
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks Jean.

Too bad you couldn't see Kookie play, but at least she won. :)

Wayn77
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the reports Jean - great stuff! :worship: :wavey:

Sandra De Jenken! :lol: :lol:

wicked0987
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:35 PM
I haven't seen any of these players play, recognize two or three by name only... but I still love this report! Is that bizar?

-sugi-
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I love the bit about Yuliana :awww:

Dexter
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks Jean! :bounce:

CooCooCachoo
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Thanks Jantje :yeah: Nice report :)

MikeJones
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Wow, hillarious report. You must have been taking notes as you went along

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Great thread. This is the meat and potatoes stuff us tennis fans want to hear about. Thanks Jean.

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:41 PM
post of the decade :bowdown: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks even if I don't understand why :lol:

Thanks for the report babe :kiss: Is Dellacqua still lookin' like a brickhouse beauty??? :kiss::kiss: :biscuit mama:

I don't know how old is Dellacqua but she looks 30 yr old :D :tape:

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Stefania Chieppa

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7626/img0001qd4.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

Frode
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:01 PM

Make that 90% of the threads if a Williams sister is playing.

Thanks for the post Jean.

Meteor Shower
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Great report.
now I learned more about challenger players. :yeah:

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:27 PM

WELL SAID ! :yeah:

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:28 PM
:haha: I LOVE ALL OF YOUR REPORTS! Thanks for posting:bounce:

Martie
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:42 PM

:lol: Exactly. :yeah:

Martie
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Great reports, thanks! :)

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:46 PM
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1420/img0005hz6.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

Stefania Chieppa

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Sophie Ferguson

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3555/img0009rp0.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Fedossova/Cornet

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/6526/img0012qz9.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Cornet/Fedossova

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/4335/img0015hh6.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Fedossova

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/851/img0016ae1.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Pin [I'm in the background dressed in blue :p]

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8923/img001856ur6.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Bytchkova + Dzehalevich

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7254/img0018562vm1.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

Wayn77
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Pin

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8923/img001856ur6.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

:hearts: :hearts: Did Cammy serve any aces! ;)

hablo
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Very entertaining report, Jean. :yeah:

dreylau
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:32 PM
thanks jean for your report and yours pics

Corswandt
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:38 PM
:hearts: :hearts: Did Cammy serve any aces! ;)

Not yet:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=10581024&postcount=92

But she will. Oh yes she will.

Corswandt
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:43 PM
-Chieppa & Verardi seem to go out together or are very close friends :rolleyes: Hugs, kisses, and hand-in-hand all tournament long :D

:bigcry:

What a loss. And I had to learn about this only a few days after Chieppa becoming the newest star of the Sexy Not Famous Tennis Players.

tobi
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Camille :hearts:

Cute as always :hug:

rated_next
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:54 AM
awesome report -- loved it!!!

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:55 AM
Not yet:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=10581024&postcount=92

But she will. Oh yes she will.

souam
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Camille :confused:

Jean is being is usual anti-French players self... It didn't occur to him that she could have been making a joke or that Sanchez could have really believed a ball mark was the right one... :rolleyes:

Provocative talks nothing more...

Who cares? I've already made my own opinion.

friendsita
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:31 AM
wow... thanks

UDACHi
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:15 AM
very good read. i always love to hear about lower ranked players. :)

.Andrew.
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Great read. Very well written.

Keep it up Klara :kiss:

Thanks for the report it was very, very well done :worship:

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Jean is being is usual anti-French players self... It didn't occur to him that she could have been making a joke or that Sanchez could have really believed a ball mark was the right one... :rolleyes:

Provocative talks nothing more...

Who cares? I've already made my own opinion.

What are you talking about? The story of the ball mark wasnt about Camille but about Olivia Sanchez...And I'm not an anti-French players, where did you see that ? I love Amélie :p

James
Apr 26th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Great report, Jean. :yeah: But too bitchy on the Yakimova part. :p

isabellea
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:37 AM
thanks for report and for cornet's pictures.

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Alizé

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7364/cagnes0101dc6.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Tadde :hearts:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4619/cagnes0051zi2.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

stefi62
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Good job Jean! :kiss:

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Laura Pous Tio

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3825/cagnes005va3.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Elena Vesnina

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8934/cagnes0071mt8.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Pavlyuchenkova

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7028/cagnes0011dp1.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Malek

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/621/cagnes006ej3.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Angelique Kerber

The CheeseBurger and French Fries addict

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/323/cagnes003ii8.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:16 AM
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6614/cagnes002py1.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Timea

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/60/img0042cg8.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Foretz/Pin

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1386/img0022tp4.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

spiceboy
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Many thanks Jean!

Any news on Laura Pous Tió? Did you see her match?

CooCooCachoo
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Laurita :hearts:

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Many thanks Jean!

Any news on Laura Pous Tió? Did you see her match?

I only saw her doubles match w/Priachin...Laura played much better than Priachin but Pavlyuchenkova and Kachlikova were way better than them...Sorry :kiss: But I love her new hair color, and she was very nice during Kid's Day she played with children :)

georgekuo1017
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:05 PM

Highlandman
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks very much for this report, it's great :yeah: :worship:

Very cool that you also wrote about Priachin :bounce:

shrOOf
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:28 PM
what a bad photo from Kerber :( usually she looks very nice.

spiceboy
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I only saw her doubles match w/Priachin...Laura played much better than Priachin but Pavlyuchenkova and Kachlikova were way better than them...Sorry :kiss: But I love her new hair color, and she was very nice during Kid's Day she played with children :)

Many thanks Jean :kiss:

Laura is such a sweetheart :hearts: :hearts:

Paule22
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Thank you for the pics of Tatjana Malek!!!

*Jean*
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:33 PM
what a bad photo from Kerber :( usually she looks very nice.

She is :(

timafi
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:40 PM
merci Jean :D :yeah:

Brett.
Apr 27th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Sophie Ferguson

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3555/img0009rp0.jpg (http://wtaworld.com/)

Great Reports. :kiss: And this pic is just not that bad! ;)

esquímaux
Apr 27th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Cool pick of Foretz :hearts: :stephanie: :hearts:

souam
Apr 27th, 2007, 02:33 PM
What are you talking about? The story of the ball mark wasnt about Camille but about Olivia Sanchez...And I'm not an anti-French players, where did you see that ? I love Amélie :p

Reread my post and that's exactly what i understood and said. 1st i spoke about your judgement on Pin and then on your judgement on Sanchez whose name i even mentioned...

Anyway, even to make a "funny" report for which i'm very thankful (:)) no nead to insult player saying they're respectively "a bitch" and "a cheater"... Especially to players who aren't like that at all. I know many people who met them both and i met Sanchez myself... That's all. :fiery: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics as well. With this and the official site's we get a nice idea ;)