PDA

View Full Version : Two girls murdered their friend because it "just felt right"

Kunal
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:59 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21607953-2,00.html

Girls 'just felt right' murdering friend

TWO teenagers who wanted to experience murder told police it "felt right" to strangle a friend and bury her body in a shallow grave beneath her West Australian home.

The 17-year-old girls, who cannot be named due to their age, today faced a sentencing hearing in Perth Children's Court after pleading guilty to murdering Eliza Jane Davis in the small coal mining town of Collie on June 18, 2006.

As the girls sat stony-faced in court today, Prosecutor Simon Stone said they had confessed that after partying with Eliza on the Saturday night they decided to kill her.

"Sunday morning me and (her) woke up, and we were just talking, and for some reason we just decided to kill her," one of the girls told police in her interview.

"We just did it because we felt like it, it is hard to explain," the other girl said.

"I knew we had wanted to kill someone before.

"We knew it was wrong, but it didn't feel wrong at all, it just felt right."

The girls planned their attack and changed into old clothes.
One of them snuck up behind Eliza as she was reading, wrapped speaker wire twice around her throat and quickly tightened it as the other held her down, trying to press a chemical soaked cloth into her mouth.

"She started not being able to get her breath, and we just kept going," one of the girls said.

"She was just yelling at us `What the f**k, what are you doing' .. `Oh you freaks, what's wrong with you psychos."

Mr Stone said they chose to strangle Eliza because one of them had to return to Perth that afternoon and they wanted a quick and "non-messy" killing.

"As our friend, we did not really want her to suffer," one told police.

"We didn't really expect to get away with it.
"We were willing to take the risk."

The girls regretted the fuss the killing caused but neither felt remorse for their dead friend, Mr Stone said.
"If she had died another way it probably would have bothered me ... but it just did not," one girl said.

The girls reported Eliza missing after they buried her and pretended to help her family look for the dead girl.

The girls turned themselves in several days later, walking into separate police stations and directing authorities to where they buried her body.
Mr Stone told the court the girls had no remorse and were holding back on the reason behind their cold-blooded, premeditated, sadistic killing.

"It is a mystery your honour, what happened."

He said the girls had discussed killing someone else and one had prepared for homicide by killing two kittens.
"Whilst together (they) will continue to pose some risk to others in custody."
Mr Stone called for sentences of life in prison.
The hearing continues tomorrow.

DutchieGirl
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:07 PM
:bolt: :help:

Ben.
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:14 PM
how horrible :speakles: why would you do something sickening like that :shrug:

Joana
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Lock them up, throw away the key and let the nature do its thing.

venus_rulez
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:37 PM
My goodness. What do you even say to something like that?

chapel
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:42 PM
i can't decide which is sicker - for murdering a friend just coz they felt like it or for showing no remorse for what they've done.

MikeJones
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:48 PM
There has to be more to the story. Normal kids dont wake up say "hey, lets kill someone for no reason"

They should be institutionalized.

Sally Struthers
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:57 PM
female sociopaths are rare. Finding 2 together is rarer. :o

Maryamator
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:09 PM
:tape: killing a friend:tape: they felt like it:tape: DEATH PENALTY!!

Sugar_Kane
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:15 PM
How horrible :eek:

I'm so shocked

The comment about not wanting her to suffer because she was their friend really got to me...who thinks like that.

I actually feel sick.

canoe.
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:16 PM
This is why trailer trash shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

alfonsojose
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:17 PM
:lol: :help: :crazy:

1jackson2001
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:32 PM
:weirdo:

-sugi-
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:51 PM
:scared:

Craigy
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Normal kids dont wake up say "hey, lets kill someone for no reason"
That's your reason why. They certaintly aren't normal.

MyskinaManiac
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:09 PM
This is why trailer trash shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Hmm... This comment is rediclous considering it happened in Australia and NOT in the US.

Sad and random attack... the girls are hiding something.

hingis-seles
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:58 PM
I hate this world more everyday.

LoveFifteen
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:27 PM
You know, we should actually be thankful that we didn't live in the past when plague, pillaging vikings, Crusaders, Mongol hordes, various conquering empires, small pox, polio, et al. were completely decimating humanity.

We think people are wretched now because we get bombarded with every sick, nasty story of grusomeness, but in reality, the past was much more hideously violent and sick. It's just that newspapers don't sell when things like that get reported. :shrug:

Today, one of our greatest health scourges is HIV, which allows you to live for years before death (unlike bubonic plague, small pox, etc.), and the world's current superpower (the USA) is hardly draconian or oppressive when compared to the emipres of the days of yore.

Just a thought ...

MikeJones
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:39 PM
You know, we should actually be thankful that we didn't live in the past when plague, pillaging vikings, Crusaders, Mongol hordes, various conquering empires, small pox, polio, et al. were completely decimating humanity.

We think people are wretched now because we get bombarded with every sick, nasty story of grusomeness, but in reality, the past was much more hideously violent and sick. It's just that newspapers don't sell when things like that get reported. :shrug:

Today, one of our greatest health scourges is HIV, which allows you to live for years before death (unlike bubonic plague, small pox, etc.), and the world's current superpower (the USA) is hardly draconian or oppressive when compared to the emipres of the days of yore.

Just a thought ...

You shittin me? This was sick in ANY time :eek:

MyskinaManiac
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:45 PM

Just a thought ...

I get your point, but just take note that neither of these girls appear to have a clear motive which makes their killing even more chilling.

Langers
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Good call.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Only in America...wait..my bad...:bolt:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Thinking/talking about is something I can't call normal. Planning to do it is even more sick, and then even doing it? :rolleyes:
Just because it feels right? If you do that, you feel NOTHING.

Bacardi
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:35 PM
SCARY Those 2 need and deserve life in prison. But you know there's other quacks out there just like them. I went to school with one girl, and she used to beat her dog with a ruler and cut him. I still think to this day she'll end up a killer of some sort, she was just sick and twisted. I stay clear of those folks, no High School Reunion for me.

canoe.
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Hmm... This comment is rediclous considering it happened in Australia and NOT in the US.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So there isn't any trailer trash in Australia? Trailer trash doesn't only apply to Americans or someone who lives in a trailer..just someone who is lower class. Being from a "small coal mining town" makes them prime candidates for that description.

hablo
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:19 PM

I know what you mean.

I hope those two go to jail for a very very long time.

Monica_Rules
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:25 PM
OMG how horrible.

Sounds like these two girls need serious help if they think killing their friend. 'Just felt right' :eek:

MyskinaManiac
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:30 PM

So there isn't any trailer trash in Australia? Trailer trash doesn't only apply to Americans or someone who lives in a trailer..just someone who is lower class. Being from a "small coal mining town" makes them prime candidates for that description.

Ok, what I'm trying to say is, by definition and derivative of the slang phrase "trailor park trash" it only applies to those citizens of a lower socioeconimic status of the US. Why you ask? Well, unlike the US, Australia has little to no slum areas that would justify someone being 'trailor trash'. It's just not a term that is applied to individuals who express a lower socioeconimic status. And families that live in "small coal mining towns" are usually fairly well off, as the coaling industry is a high risk occupation, hence demands a higher salary/wage.

LoveFifteen
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:57 PM
You shittin me? This was sick in ANY time :eek:

Of course this is sick at ANY time. I'm just saying that it's no cause to say that you hate the world more or that the world is getting worse and worse.

LeRoy.
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:58 PM

Has azza responded to this thread ? :p

égalité
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:09 AM
:spit:

skanky~skanketta
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:18 AM
oh god!

west australia! who knows? i may have bumped into them before.

meyerpl
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:22 AM
oh god!

west australia! who knows? i may have bumped into them before.

Well, if so it sounds like you probably won't be bumping into them again.

Number19
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Ok, what I'm trying to say is, by definition and derivative of the slang phrase "trailor park trash" it only applies to those citizens of a lower socioeconimic status of the US. Why you ask? Well, unlike the US, Australia has little to no slum areas that would justify someone being 'trailor trash'. It's just not a term that is applied to individuals who express a lower socioeconimic status. And families that live in "small coal mining towns" are usually fairly well off, as the coaling industry is a high risk occupation, hence demands a higher salary/wage.

what country do you live in?

and have you heard of the tv show "Trailer Park Boys" - its not an American show or set in America.

piercerocks
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:14 AM
death penalty.. sick freaks

-SheLL-
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:16 AM
i feel sick... :sad:

Scotso
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Execute them.

RatedR Superstar
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:45 AM
thats just horrible...

hdfb
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:11 AM
omg. that's nuts.

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:30 AM

and have you heard of the tv show "Trailer Park Boys" - its not an American show or set in America.

He's an Aussie. I'm an Aussie, and I've never heard of that show you mentioned. And he's right - in Australia, you don't tend to have the connotations of "trailor park trash". Not that we don't have people like that, just that we don't happen to call them "trailor trash" here.

morningglory
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Pls throw them into a nuthouse...

Rocketta
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Has azza responded to this thread ? :p

first, :haha:

but seriously those girls are wackos, it really takes a nut to kill a friend just becuase....but at least they got caught when they just got started. :tape:

LoveFifteen
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:11 AM
He's an Aussie. I'm an Aussie, and I've never heard of that show you mentioned. And he's right - in Australia, you don't tend to have the connotations of "trailor park trash". Not that we don't have people like that, just that we don't happen to call them "trailor trash" here.

You're Aussie? I always thought you were ... Dutch! :lol:

Julian
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:46 AM
There has to be more to the story..

thats just sickening :(

meyerpl
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:03 AM
Girls will be girls.

drake3781
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:11 AM

You are an ass. :mad: :(

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:15 AM
You're Aussie? I always thought you were ... Dutch! :lol:

umm...ok then.

Haute
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Something about this story reminds me of Jack Kevorkian, but minus the victim asking for help in dying.

stevos
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Girls will be girls.

Amen, brother. Typical. :p

but for real, that's pretty wacked up shiz.

Marcus1979
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:58 AM
Execute them.

death penalty.. sick freaks

:tape: killing a friend:tape: they felt like it:tape: DEATH PENALTY!!

Australia does not carry death Penalty so that point is mute

Kunal
Apr 25th, 2007, 06:18 AM
cant believe it did not get more buzz

i have never come across such a rationale for killing

MyskinaManiac
Apr 25th, 2007, 06:51 AM

Australia.

No, I have not seen heard of that show, which would probably support my case further.

switz
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:00 AM
oh yes and the article left out that they were ice. that drugs screw with minds.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:13 AM
Australia.

No, I have not seen heard of that show, which would probably support my case further.
You don't really have much of a case, unless your case is strictly that nobody in Australia uses the term "trailor trash", and not that nobody in Australia should be refered to this way by those who are familiar with the term. Given that you don't use the term, you probably wouldn't have a proper understanding of when it could accurately be applied ;)

MyskinaManiac
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:30 AM
You don't really have much of a case, unless your case is strictly that nobody in Australia uses the term "trailor trash", and not that nobody in Australia should be refered to this way by those who are familiar with the term. Given that you don't use the term, you probably wouldn't have a proper understanding of when it could accurately be applied ;)

I've watched Jerry Springer in my lesser days, so don't give me that medical crap.

Hingie
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:37 AM

What term do we use then... 'bogan'?

I've heard Aussies refer to trailor park trash.

Very disturbed girls... don't release them back into society. :scared:

MyskinaManiac
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Yobbo?

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:48 AM
What term do we use then... 'bogan'?

I've heard Aussies refer to trailor park trash.

Very disturbed girls... don't release them back into society. :scared:

yeah... I guess bogan, or yobbo... I have never heard any Aussie call or be called trailor trash though. :shrug: Maybe it will become common coz they use the term in America, and god knows we are becoming a mini- America so... ;)

MistyGrey
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:26 AM
OMG! :help:
Lock em up for life please!

hingis-seles
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:57 PM

Australia does not carry death Penalty so that point is mute moot.

MyskinaManiac
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Australia does not carry death Penalty so that point is mute moot.

Im assuming you do know what "moot" is right? A slang word in Australia meaning vagina. Well around the east coast anyways.

canoe.
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:56 PM
You are an ass. :mad: :(

You can kiss mine.:kiss: Guess we know where you're from!

canoe.
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:00 PM
it only applies to those citizens of a lower socioeconimic status of the US.No it doesn't.Well, unlike the US, Australia has little to no slum areas that would justify someone being 'trailor trash'.lmao. Yeah,and the world is flat.

MyskinaManiac
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:07 PM
"Canoe." if that is your real name, you seem to take much pleasure out of saying "no it doesn't" and making sarcastic remarks in reply to my posts, yet you leave no evidence to support or back up your claims.

canoe.
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:23 PM
"Canoe." if that is your real name,No, and I would hope MyskinaManiac isn't yours!? you seem to take much pleasure out of saying "no it doesn't" and making sarcastic remarks in reply to my posts,Oh, cry me a river. I've only said that to you once. You seem to have your panties in a twist about admitting that the great land of AUS has depressed areas. Every country has them! Poor, and what ppl would refer to as trailer trash. yet you leave no evidence to support or back up your claims.I could say the same about you.

MyskinaManiac
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Let's not get into a squabble over what you claim as to what Australians refer to as "trailor trash" - when infact we don't. And yes we have poor, but we certainly don't label them as harshly as the US would.

Lastly, my evidence to back my claim up, is the fact that for all of the last 20 years of my life; from being raised from birth to present within the great land of AUS is that I live here. And as I reread your post, it seems to me that you become somewhat personal in your replies to justify your comments, as you really don't have much to say at all other than to prove an unprovable point otherwise.

winone23
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:51 PM
The End is near.......

meyerpl
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:46 PM
No, and I would hope MyskinaManiac isn't yours!?

Actually, due to a legal name change, his name really is MyskinaManiac. Before you rush to judgment, let me point out that my name is ClinicallyMentallyIllinmyObsessionforMyskina. It's a bit cumbersome at times, but I'm easy to find in the phone book.

If you think that's bad, my wife, formerly Victoria FuckinutsaboutNadal actually hyphenated her last name with mine when we got married. Now that's a mouthful!

RVD
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Quite chilling.

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:24 PM
:speakles:

woah.

Ryan
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Im assuming you do know what "moot" is right? A slang word in Australia meaning vagina. Well around the east coast anyways.

Well in other parts of the world it means "that point is meaningless/irrelevant." Not that you seem to care about anywhere else based on your posts in this thread. :tape:

That being said...maybe they should just chuck them into the ocean and let a shark eat them...and broadcast it on live tv...I'd sure love to watch the pure terror set in on them as they flail about and get killed.

On a more sane level, just lock them up together in semi-solitary confinement and wait until they kill each other. Freaks.

Nicolás89
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:24 AM
:scared: :speakles:

michael moore should totally do a documentary about it?
nah, he doesnt care about other countries problems besides he has a lot of work to do with cho:ras:

Anne K.
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:37 AM

Hey, Marcus1979--if that IS your actual birthdate??!!*--the term is, 'moot
point,' not MUTE point!! Sorry to be so nitpicky, but if it makes you feel
better, I also laughed when JenCap spoke of 'decimals' as opposed to
'decibels' !!!!:lol:

* If you ARE 26 or 27 years old, you should not mix up the two words.
But, if you happen to be 14 or 15, you've got an out! ;)

Scotso
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:32 AM
Hey, Marcus1979--if that IS your actual birthdate??!!*--the term is, 'moot
point,' not MUTE point!! Sorry to be so nitpicky, but if it makes you feel
better, I also laughed when JenCap spoke of 'decimals' as opposed to
'decibels' !!!!:lol:

* If you ARE 26 or 27 years old, you should not mix up the two words.
But, if you happen to be 14 or 15, you've got an out! ;)

Hi. Who are you? I haven't seen you around here before.

I'm just as anal as you, so I think we'll get along.

Although we may not if you continue to use so many exclamation points. I hate them.

Period is King.

MikeJones
Apr 26th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Ausy Trash?

Does this explain it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9jfe07votU

forever_rafter
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:19 AM
God....