PDA

View Full Version : Akon Molests 14 yr old girl on stage

Malin
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:22 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

this footage of akon at a concert is very disturbing, the girl is said to be only 14 yrs old, this is completely unacceptable behavior and utterly disgusting, I hope gwen does not take him on tour with her

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/?p=5355

nbaker53
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:24 AM
WTF? :o

Direwolf
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:32 AM
thats really disgusting....
he should be ban

Kenny
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:03 AM
lmfao. :|

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:21 AM
It looks like she's dry humping him, he's just lying there innocently.

Plus, obviously if he touched her inappropriately it's wrong... but, I don't think it should be called molestation if you had like thousands of witnesses. It may be a crime, but molestation has "closed door" connatations. More like something you do to a child when nobody is looking, not to a sexually receptive and child-bearing age female of 15.

Mattographer
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:22 AM
WTF? :o Look at the video and his behaviour were disgusting!

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:34 AM
i dont see any videos.

James
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:44 AM

Plus, obviously if he touched her inappropriately it's wrong... but, I don't think it should be called molestation if you had like thousands of witnesses. It may be a crime, but molestation has "closed door" connatations. More like something you do to a child when nobody is looking, not to a sexually receptive and child-bearing age female of 15.

So if someone rapes you in front of a large crowd, would we not call it rape either? Bad reasoning as usual, Sluggy.

rockstar
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:48 AM
:eek: :o

rockstar
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:53 AM

i dont see any videos.

watch the video, he seriously was the one dry humping her :o

Libertango
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Omfg

*abby*
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:32 AM
anyone defending that is sick!!!
he was dragging her around the floor, what a disgusting pig!

aussie12
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:01 AM
that is foul

hingis-seles
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:24 AM
That's disgusting. And why the fuck did she not slap him then and there and get off stage?

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:40 AM
So if someone rapes you in front of a large crowd, would we not call it rape either? Bad reasoning as usual, Sluggy.

growchy as usual?

what i mean is it seems rather consensual, she wasn't held against her will. Of course it is a crime, I'm only saying molestation is a word usually used to refer to a child who is sexually touched by someone he/she knows without other people seeing it. that is usually the context.

CooCooCachoo
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:40 AM
:speakles: Gross

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:41 AM
watch the video, he seriously was the one dry humping her :o

OH ok. I cant access those videos, that stuff doesn't interest me, I'll trust you and take your word for it. What is she doing there anyway? she get kidnapped?

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I didn't see the video, but it's a damn shame that a 14 year old girl is dressed like a 30 year old woman. Someone said the girl even had tattoos and a belly ring where the hell are her parents????

James
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:55 AM
growchy as usual?

what i mean is it seems rather consensual, she wasn't held against her will. Of course it is a crime, I'm only saying molestation is a word usually used to refer to a child who is sexually touched by someone he/she knows without other people seeing it. that is usually the context.

More correcting your crap as usual.

Molestation (or sexual abuse) is forcing undesired sex acts by one person to another. Child abuse is a type of molestation.

Wigglytuff
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:58 AM
what i mean is it seems rather consensual.

sorry but i could not disagree more. 14 years cant consent to an adult. EVER. PERIOD. EVER under any circumstances. so if it involves a minor and an adult its not consensual. period.

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I saw that video a week ago and I didn't know she was 14. Still I was disgusted even though she might have agreed to this or the crowd liked it. It's barbaric.

*abby*
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:23 AM
she was 14. yes she shouldnt have been there (but dont blame the parents, its fairly easy to sneak out of the house)
BUT akon is a celebrity in the public eye. what he/they did was so degrading its unbelievable. at the end of the day she is a child!
sluggy, imagine she was your daughter, you wouldnt be saying it was consentual then would you!
i hope that he suffers some sort of backlash from this!he is either a molester or a child abuser, whichever way you look at it!

!<blocparty>!
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:33 AM
:unsure: WTF.

That's disgusting. And why the fuck did she not slap him then and there and get off stage?

Because a famous rapper with a six pack was dry humping her in front of a screaming crowd? She probably loved it. But I'm sure it won't be long until she's in rehab and taking him to court etc.

14???

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2598/akonanddeenaalleyne5ec1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Wow.

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:57 AM
More correcting your crap as usual.

Molestation (or sexual abuse) is forcing undesired sex acts by one person to another. Child abuse is a type of molestation.

OK ... and?

I havent seen the videos, just picturs of her dancing. it doesnt look like she was forced, I know it's illegal ... duh!

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:59 AM
where is the video link so i can offer my Expert Testimony?

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:00 PM
sorry but i could not disagree more. 14 years cant consent to an adult. EVER. PERIOD. EVER under any circumstances. so if it involves a minor and an adult its not consensual. period.

Of course, i couldn't agree with you more.

I'm only saying she doesn't appear to be under any duress, based on the photos. She seems to be doing what she wants to do. But of course, based solely on her age, it is illegal.

Kunal
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:01 PM
cant watch it

timafi
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:08 PM
you know I can't defend her at all :shrug:
she was on her fucking back taking and "enjoying" all the girating he was doing all over the fucking floor when she was being dragged;and didn't push him back:rolleyes:
I don't give a shit how old she is:mad:
point is that chick signed on for that contest who might have turned out to be a fake one;who knows :shrug:and let the man do what he did and said absolutely NOTHING because had that "contest" be the real deal she would have walked away with a plane ticket:mad:
come on people;this man is a scumbag no question but blame her too:mad:

question is how on god's earth had she won that "contest" would she tell her parent she won a trip at 14 getting dry humped by Akon?:rolleyes: :mad: :lol:

Cat's Pajamas
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:11 PM
OMG :help:

Someone put a leash on that perverted horn dog! :o :rolleyes:

azmad_88
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:15 PM
no no..that was horrible

miss_molik
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Thats disgusting. really, thats is terrible

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:36 PM
she was on her fucking back taking and "enjoying" all the girating he was doing all over the fucking floor when she was being dragged;and didn't push him back:rolleyes:
point is that chick signed on for that contest who might have turned out to be a fake one;who knows :shrug:and let the man do what he did and said absolutely NOTHING because had that "contest" be the real deal she would have walked away with a plane ticket:mad:

question is how on god's earth had she won that "contest" would she tell her parent she won a trip at 14 getting dry humped by Akon?:rolleyes: :mad: :lol:Again....and I don't really know how the laws are where Akon is in other places, but in America, some children want to smoke, but adults have legislated laws against them smoking. Some children want to consume alcohol, but adults have legislated laws against them consuming alcohol. In homes, some kids would like to eat nothing but sugar-laden foods, but the adults in the household put a stop to it.

Regardless of what a 14 year old girl wanted to do, it's up to the adult to stop it. If not, the adult is the one who's breaking the law.

James
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:37 PM
OK ... and?

I havent seen the videos, just picturs of her dancing. it doesnt look like she was forced, I know it's illegal ... duh!

I was more responding to your claim it wasn't molestation cause there were a lot of people watching.

FORZA SARITA
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:44 PM
:o:o:o

Infiniti2001
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:47 PM
The Caribbean has sure changed :eek: When I grew up there, there is no way in hell any 14 year old would be at a concert like this or even left the house with this outfit :help: and this dude would have been arrested for indecency :mad: To make matters worse, the girl's dad is a pastor :o

Martian KC
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:00 PM
She's 14?

Akon does this in every one of his shows.

RenaSlam.
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Shit's fucked up.

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:08 PM

question is how on god's earth had she won that "contest" would she tell her parent she won a trip at 14 getting dry humped by Akon?:rolleyes: :mad: :lol:

A lot of peeple won't agree with you. They're going to question your logic, they're gonna say "didn't you see her get molested", of course she could have just left but she was being abused.

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:10 PM
I was more responding to your claim it wasn't molestation cause there were a lot of people watching.

It wasn't a claim. I was merely stating that molestation (for me and in most people's daily usage) is more like when someone older than you seduces you or forces you into being touched, usually alone. Since there were hundreds of witness, in reality, it is more like "sexual contact with minor". Molestation is more for children. While a 14 year-old is a MINOR, she's not exactly a child. AFTER 12 years of age, a person is not a child.

mandy7
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:11 PM
sluggly lult weer eens uit zijn niet geringe reet :rolleyes:

James
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:12 PM
It wasn't a claim. I was merely stating that molestation (for me and in most people's daily usage) is more like when someone older than you seduces you or forces you into being touched, usually alone. Since there were hundreds of witness, in reality, it is more like "sexual contact with minor". Molestation is more for children. While a 14 year-old is a MINOR, she's not exactly a child. AFTER 12 years of age, a person is not a child.

You should really brush up on your definitions.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Hmmm, another pedophilia action from an R&B/hip-hop artist.

And the same pattern entail.
I"ll sing an inspirational song, then I'll sing a freaky song, I'll sing an inspirational song, and then I'll sing a freaky song, and then I'll mess with a 14 yo. girl or boy or show my dick on stage.

canoe.
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:27 PM
He's disgusting, but so is she.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:30 PM
she was 14. yes she shouldnt have been there (but dont blame the parents, its fairly easy to sneak out of the house)
BUT akon is a celebrity in the public eye. what he/they did was so degrading its unbelievable. at the end of the day she is a child!
sluggy, imagine she was your daughter, you wouldnt be saying it was consentual then would you!
i hope that he suffers some sort of backlash from this!he is either a molester or a child abuser, whichever way you look at it!

I blame the parents b/c she has tattoos, belly rings, and she dress like a grown up. There's no way in hell she can hide all of those things from her parents. Where is she getting the money to buy those things and go to concerts????

brickhousesupporter
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:32 PM
So I am not trying to defend anyone, but this is a common occurance on the dancehall if you look at the video I posted...about 2min into it you can see similar activities.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ5Q3brRap8

canoe.
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:35 PM
and she dress like a grown up.She dresses like a SLUT, not a "grown up". When did it become so acceptable for girls/women to dress like hookers? Is it all part of that "girl power" crap? They need to have some respect for themselves before they demand it from anyone else. Put some damn clothes on!

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:39 PM
She dresses like a SLUT, not a "grown up". When did it become so acceptable for girls/women to dress like hookers? Is it all part of that "girl power" crap? They need to have some respect for themselves before they demand it from anyone else. Put some damn clothes on!

And now it goes back to the artist who themselves dress like sluts when they're suppose to be role models.

Wigglytuff
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Of course, i couldn't agree with you more.

I'm only saying she doesn't appear to be under any duress, based on the photos. She seems to be doing what she wants to do. But of course, based solely on her age, it is illegal.

it doesnt matter at all. at all.

Wigglytuff
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:01 PM
i am shocked and disgusted at people at attacking the girl. she needs help (and some decent parents) not attacks.

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:15 PM
He's disgusting, but so is she.

Both, equally disgusting. He has more responsibility though, he should no better, it can be argued that on the virtue of her age, she is more vulnerable, but her behaviour is not admirable either.

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:16 PM
it doesnt matter at all. at all.

what doesn't matter? I'm not saying she committed a crime, he committed the crime, but that doesn't make her behaviour commendable, far from it. She really should know better.

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:17 PM
i am shocked and disgusted at people at attacking the girl. she needs help (and some decent parents) not attacks.

Nobody's attacking her, people are only saying that she acted out of her own free will, she wanted to do what she was doing, and it's not very classy behaviour for a 14 year old.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:18 PM
growchy as usual?

what i mean is it seems rather consensual, she wasn't held against her will. Of course it is a crime, I'm only saying molestation is a word usually used to refer to a child who is sexually touched by someone he/she knows without other people seeing it. that is usually the context.But she was only 14. Consenual or not, in front of a crowd or not, it was wrong, okay?

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:24 PM
But she was only 14. Consenual or not, in front of a crowd or not, it was wrong, okay?

I agree, why R U targeting me? She probably knows better, that's all I'm saying, some things are self-explanatory, right? She she get a gold medal for her outstanding behaviour, or was she also acting foolishly? :confused:

Barrie_Dude
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Why are you supporting her behaviour? :shrug:

Ferosh
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Disgusting behaviour from both. Girls with no self-respect...:o

Barrie_Dude
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:35 PM
eXACTLY

*abby*
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:45 PM
I blame the parents b/c she has tattoos, belly rings, and she dress like a grown up. There's no way in hell she can hide all of those things from her parents. Where is she getting the money to buy those things and go to concerts????

in my experience a lot of time, especially with chistian parents, the parents dont actually have a clue.
theres a girl i know who from the age of about 14 was goin out clubbing, dressing inappropriately drinking and having sex but shed tell her parents that her favourite book was the Bible!she was their little angel.
also another person i know has got 2 tattoos (one on her ankle and one on her lower back) and her parents have no clue because shes careful about hiding them. shes also got her belly button pierced.
im not excusing the behaviour at all but im saying its not all that hard to hide.

MistyGrey
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:55 PM
That is disgusting! :vomit:

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Hmmmm.....what is it about this particular girl that makes some of you think she deserves to be attacked? Honestly, ask yourselves that. Is it the disrespect that we have for people who look like her?

Regardless of how she's dressed or whether or not she wanted it, she is only 14 years old. OMG!!!!! That's why we call them "children." When children make bad decisions, the punishment should not be being dragged across the stage and molested. That's why there are consent laws. Again, kids want to consume alcohol, and we stop them. Kids want to smoke cigarettes, and we stop them. If a 14 year old girl wants to get laid by a 26 year old man, regardless of how she looks, it's the 26 year old man's fault if he commits the act.

In all fairness to Akon, I totally understand if he didn't know about the girl's age. Though he looks a bit corny in that video, adults do that all the time.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:11 PM
I blame the parents b/c she has tattoos, belly rings, and she dress like a grown up. There's no way in hell she can hide all of those things from her parents. Where is she getting the money to buy those things and go to concerts????Regardless of how my 14 year daughter dresses and where she goes, I'm whipping the man's ass who touches her the way Akon does this little girl, especially if he knows the age.

venus_rulez
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Lots of hip hop and rap music can be seen as being dismissive of women, why are we surprised. He'll say it in his lyrics and that's ok, but doing it on a stage for entertainment is wrong? I'm not disagreeing, but what is more interesting to me is if you listen to the crowd's reaction when all this is going on. No wonder he would think it was ok.

Craigy
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:18 PM
:o

Barrie_Dude
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:26 PM
:bigwave: Craig!

~Cherry*Blossom~
that looked like wrestling :tape:

That is sick!

winone23
She dresses like a SLUT, not a "grown up". When did it become so acceptable for girls/women to dress like hookers? Is it all part of that "girl power" crap? They need to have some respect for themselves before they demand it from anyone else. Put some damn clothes on!
you're right, I just didn't want to put it in those terms.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:37 PM
in my experience a lot of time, especially with chistian parents, the parents dont actually have a clue.
theres a girl i know who from the age of about 14 was goin out clubbing, dressing inappropriately drinking and having sex but shed tell her parents that her favourite book was the Bible!she was their little angel.
also another person i know has got 2 tattoos (one on her ankle and one on her lower back) and her parents have no clue because shes careful about hiding them. shes also got her belly button pierced.
im not excusing the behaviour at all but im saying its not all that hard to hide.

No offense, it sounds like your friend's parents are doing a bad job. I came from a strict christian home and my parents didn't play that crap. They made sure I was dressed appropriately and I had to come in the house early, thus there was no way to sneak off to a club.

timafi
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:39 PM

thank you very very very much

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Hmmmm.....what is it about this particular girl that makes some of you think she deserves to be attacked? Honestly, ask yourselves that. Is it the disrespect that we have for people who look like her?

Regardless of how she's dressed or whether or not she wanted it, she is only 14 years old. OMG!!!!! That's why we call them "children." When children make bad decisions, the punishment should not be being dragged across the stage and molested. That's why there are consent laws. Again, kids want to consume alcohol, and we stop them. Kids want to smoke cigarettes, and we stop them. If a 14 year old girl wants to get laid by a 26 year old man, regardless of how she looks, it's the 26 year old man's fault if he commits the act.

In all fairness to Akon, I totally understand if he didn't know about the girl's age. Though he looks a bit corny in that video, adults do that all the time.

If we can hold 14 year olds responsible for murder and try them as adults, we can hold them accountable when they act like the girl in the Akon pic. She's not a victim, I know several victim's of real molestation and they did not enjoy or have fun during their abuse. It's an insult to say she's a victim of molestation.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Don Imus!!!

I keep telling you he was the scapegoat..

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:08 PM
If we can hold 14 year olds responsible for murder and try them as adults, we can hold them accountable when they act like the girl in the Akon pic. She's not a victim, I know several victim's of real molestation and they did not enjoy or have fun during their abuse. It's an insult to say she's a victim of molestation.You're behind on the laws. They no longer try children(in America) as adults when a murder is committed. Also, to suggest that "enjoyment" somehow negates molestation is an example of the limited view that most people have towards exploitation of children and women. By the way, who are we insulting by saying she's a victim of molestation?:confused:

rockwithme
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:15 PM
the next r.kelly?

Cilla
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Omg :eek: :tape: But, no 14 yr old should be dressed like that.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Omg :eek: :tape: But, no 14 yr old should be dressed like that.You do understand that that's not the issue here, though, right?

Scotso
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:40 PM
What he did is gross, but it didn't look like she was being forced into anything, so you can't really say he "molested" her. He should have known better, though.

But then, so should she.

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:41 PM

I kinda agree. She's 14 years old. There are tons of 14 year old girls out there who are lost. She needs to be berated by her parents or whoever takes care of her, but she shouldn't be attacked the way she has been in this thread.

I'm more offended by the crowd. How could they all cheer something like that? That really looked barbaric. Can't people hold their sexual urges for a freakin hour or something?

Scotso
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:41 PM
You do understand that that's not the issue here, though, right?

Actually, that is a part of the issue. How can you consider someone to be innocent when they behave in certain ways?

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Actually, that is a part of the issue. How can you consider someone to be innocent when they behave in certain ways?

She's 14 for god's sake. So many girls get lost in that age. Yes she's innocent because she's 14. Next thing, people will start calling her a "slut" and a "bitch."

ampers&
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I see things like this all the time at clubs/parties/etc. It's just the way a lot of people in my generation dance...it's very sexualized now. I used to think it was disgusting to watch (I couldn't understand why people thought dry humping was fun) but now I don't think there's anything wrong with it. When I do it/see others doing it, its two consenting adults that are completely clothed and grinding. It may emulate fucking, but it's completely harmless (for the most part). Besides, it's all about how different generations express themselves. You wouldn't see anyone dancing like this in 1960, but you also wouldn't see people dancing like they did in the 60s in the 30s. It's all about an evolving culture. For better or for worse.

But to Akon, if he was actually doing that with a little girl, it crosses the line. But, in his defense, she looks like and adult. Her body, the nails, the belly ring...she doesn't look 14 and how in the world was he supposed to know that children would be at his concert? I'm not defending what he did at all because the whole contest was pretty demeaning and chauvinistic. It was wrong and he put himself in this position because he wanted to feel on some booty so now he's paying the price. But still, anyone would have though that girl was an adult at first glance.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Ok....I'll say it slowly.... Because.....she....is....only....a......child! :bolt:

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:50 PM
=

But to Akon, if he was actually doing that with a little girl, it crosses the line. But, in his defense, she looks like and adult. Her body, the nails, the belly ring...she doesn't look 14 and how in the world was he supposed to know that children would be at his concert? I'm not defending what he did at all because the whole contest was pretty demeaning and chauvinistic. But still, anyone would have though that girl was an adult.This is the only thing that kinda saves Akon for me. Actually, laws in some states don't even care about that. He'd still go to jail for what he did even if he didn't know.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:50 PM
You're behind on the laws. They no longer try children(in America) as adults when a murder is committed. Also, to suggest that "enjoyment" somehow negates molestation is an example of the limited view that most people have towards exploitation of children and women. By the way, who are we insulting by saying she's a victim of molestation?:confused:

Children as young as 14 are still be tried as adult, this case is still pending and the 14 year old may get life in prison.

Corey Steplight spends 21 hours a day alone in his 11-by-7-foot cell at the Orange County Jail. He is charged with first-degree murder, but his isolation is for his own protection.

Corey just turned 14.

He stands a little more than 5 feet tall, weighs about 100 pounds and is among the youngest defendants in Central Florida to be charged with capital murder. He is accused in the December shooting death of a 23-year-old Orlando electrician because, police say, he and a friend wanted the man's 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix with fancy rims.

If convicted, Corey could spend the rest of his life in prison -- a punishment that would suit many law-and-order advocates.

There's a growing debate across the country about the wisdom of trying juveniles as adults -- especially those as young as Corey.

Florida was one of the first states in the 1990s to allow prosecutors, instead of juvenile-court judges, to decide whether a youthful offender should be moved to adult court.

Proponents of harsher treatment argue that juvenile crime is out of control and youngsters who commit violent crimes should be punished by the tougher sentences of the adult system. But many defense attorneys and children's advocates argue that those 14 and younger should never be tried as adults because they can't grasp the serious charges against them or understand what's going on in a courtroom.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Proponents of harsher treatment argue that juvenile crime is out of control and youngsters who commit violent crimes should be punished by the tougher sentences of the adult system. But many defense attorneys and children's advocates argue that those 14 and younger should never be tried as adults because they can't grasp the serious charges against them or understand what's going on in a courtroom.....and what do you think about this?

I'm sorry. Children can't be given the death penalty, though.

winone23
She's 14 for god's sake. So many girls get lost in that age. Yes she's innocent because she's 14. Next thing, people will start calling her a "slut" and a "bitch."

You're naive if you think all 14 year olds are innocent.

kiwifan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0pImwUSzgI

dorks.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:55 PM
No, 14 year olds are not to blame....society and the people around these children are.

You honestly think these children should be allowed to drink, smoke, and have sex without laws governing the behaviour of the adults? You can't really be serious about this.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:57 PM
....and what do you think about this?

I'm sorry. Children can't be given the death penalty, though.

Proponents are arguing, but the laws are still in place to convict them as adults, you said they weren't. Also there are many supporters of 14 year olds being charged as adults. There are proponents on every issue in the world that's nothing new.

"Sluggy"
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:00 PM

Regardless of how she's dressed or whether or not she wanted it, she is only 14 years old. OMG!!!!! That's why we call them "children." When children make bad decisions, the punishment should not be being dragged across the stage and molested.

Kind of, but not really. a 14 year old is clearly a minor, but not really a child. In my view, a child is say ... 11, not 14.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Kind of, but not really. a 14 year old is clearly a minor, but not really a child. In my view, a child is say ... 11, not 14.So....your "views" aren't really consistent with laws, though. I believe kids should be able to drink @ 18 instead of 21. (Hell, at 18 they can die in Iraq). However, I have to comply with the laws.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:02 PM
No, 14 year olds are not to blame....society and the people around these children are.

You honestly think these children should be allowed to drink, smoke, and have sex without laws governing the behaviour of the adults? You can't really be serious about this.

Where did I say they should do all those things????? All I'm saying is that 14 year olds still have to be held responsible for their actions. Society may be the blame, but that doesn't mean all 14 year olds are innocent. There is no way in Hades that anyone can look at the girl in the Akon pics and say with a straight face that she is innocent.

MistyGrey
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I dont know whats more disturbing, Akon's action or the people blaming the girl! :scared:

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/?p=5392
Here is what the girl had to say, and although I dont completely believe her, I can see where she is coming from.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Proponents are arguing, but the laws are still in place to convict them as adults, you said they weren't. Also there are many supporters of 14 year olds being charged as adults. There are proponents on every issue in the world that's nothing new.You think kids should be charged as adults? When I was referring to "charged as adults," I was referring to the death penalty. I am sorry that I misconveyed that.

LeRoy.
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:10 PM
omg :help: the girl may already be/grow up to be a whore but she has an excuse that she is still 14. Akon on the other hand has no excuse. Apparently he does this kind of digusting act at a lot of his stage performances :o Isn't he an ex con (hence his name?) ?

kiwifan
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:16 PM
I dont know whats more disturbing, Akon's action or the people blaming the girl! :scared:

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/?p=5392
Here is what the girl had to say, and although I dont completely believe her, I can see where she is coming from.

"No one can force black communities to change their view of right and wrong, but white businesses can stop firing people for offending the black (http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/?p=5392#) community (http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/?p=5392#) by using language considered acceptable in black communities, and used by hip hop, rap, r&b, and young blacks in those communities. The rule of thumb is supposed to be that it’s only considered offensive if the language offends the community’s standards, and obviously what Imus said did not offend black community standards, and Akon’s dry humping is supported.

The fact is blacks who call for people like Imus to be fired aren’t asking for him to be fired because he said something that they would never say, it’s because those who called for him to be fired are racist, and they are looking for any excuse to attack a white man. You may disagree, but this seems like a fair assessment to me." from the text of the website :scratch:

This is the real agenda here. ;)

Moralist phonies feigning shock and horror - please :lol: :tape: :rolleyes:

Don't know or care about this rapper, if this is what he does in his shows - that's show business. :shrug: Its not the first time I've seen a woman or man brought on stage for faked lewd acts...I think even Janet Jackson has done this in her shows.

15 year old girls shouldn't be admitted to the shows at all.

If this clown is going to do this stupid crap then he needs to make damn sure that no 15 year old girls are in the crowd.

His fault, Her fault, the facility's fault, her parents fault, her friend's fault, the website that's getting off on drawing attention to this is at fault...

By the way underage girls, inappropriate behavior and pop music didn't start with Hip Hop; want me to name names? :devil:

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Where did I say they should do all those things????? All I'm saying is that 14 year olds still have to be held responsible for their actions. Society may be the blame, but that doesn't mean all 14 year olds are innocent. There is no way in Hades that anyone can look at the girl in the Akon pics and say with a straight face that she is innocent.
Then we come from two different ends of the spectrum. You claim to come from a strict Christian home, and from your posts, I believe you. Remember where it says in Matt. 7:1, though, judge ye not...... ?Here, you have already dismissed this young lady based on how she dresses and what she has on. That's not the right approach that we should make towards children. Again, there are reasons there are laws. Yes, regardless of how she dresses, she's innocent. Also, we only know her for what she has on. We can't possibly conclude that she's not innocent.

Scenario: A store clerk in America sees a 14 year old boy/girl who wants to buy liquor. The 14 year old boy/girl is dressed provocatively. Why in the world do you think we have these laws protecting the children? Who do you think is going to be blamed if these children get that liquor?

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Also, other unanswered questions include why a 14 year-old girl was allowed to attend a concert of a performer like Akon who's known for sexually aggressive and often debasing lyrics. I mean, has anyone heard his song "I Wanna Fuck You?" Did her parents know she was attending this concert? There is blame all around on this issue. Sadly, it's not the first time, or the last time, something like this is going to happen. But I do think it's unwise for people to solely place the blame on Akon. It diverges away from other issues that should be a part of this discussion.

That's what I was wondering where were her parents, she had no business being at that concert.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Then we come from two different ends of the spectrum. You claim to come from a strict Christian home, and from your posts, I believe you. Remember where it says in Matt. 7:1, though, judge ye not...... ?Here, you have already dismissed this young lady based on how she dresses and what she has on. That's not the right approach that we should make towards children. Again, there are reasons there are laws. Yes, regardless of how she dresses, she's innocent. Also, we only know her for what she has on. We can't possibly conclude that she's not innocent.

Scenario: A store clerk in America sees a 14 year old boy/girl who wants to buy liquor. The 14 year old boy/girl is dressed provocatively. Why in the world do you think we have these laws protecting the children? Who do you think is going to be blamed if these children get that liquor?

I didn't dismiss the girl I simply feel that she is responsible for her actions. I place most of the blame on her parents, but that doesn't mean she doesn't share the blame. There are laws to protect children and children like the Akon girl could be locked up in Juvie Detention for her actions. My main focus is that she is responsible and not innocent.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:24 PM
I didn't dismiss the girl I simply feel that she is responsible for her actions. I place most of the blame on her parents, but that doesn't mean she doesn't share the blame. There are laws to protect children and children like the Akon girl could be locked up in Juvie Detention for her actions. My main focus is that she is responsible and not innocent.
You still don't understand why the laws were put in place in the first place, and I suspect that, because this little girl is easy prey for us, we don't feel compelled to protect her.

Because of the over saturation of "video hoes" on television, of women gyrating their bodies around men, we take for granted that exploitation is still involved. Turning our backs on a 14 year old child is not the kind of judgement we should be administering. In this case, the adult is fully responsible.

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:31 PM

So what am I supposed to think? That she's a slut and she's reponsible for this? She should be berated by her parents or whatever, but however you spin it, I'm not going to put the major blame on her for that. So many teenagers are taken advantage of at this age, and the responsible people are the adults. I'm pretty sure she didn't beg him to do it.

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:34 PM
You still don't understand why the laws were put in place in the first place, and I suspect that, because this little girl is easy prey for us, we don't feel compelled to protect her.

Because of the over saturation of "video hoes" on television, of women gyrating their bodies around men, we take for granted that exploitation is still involved. Turning our backs on a 14 year old child is not the kind of judgement we should be administering. In this case, the adult is fully responsible.

Thank you. Completely agree.

Plus this wasn't exactly dancing. I think there's a difference between very suggestive dancing and (almost violent) dry humping like that while dragging her on the floor. Maybe it's done in clubs but the context is not the same. It just didn't feel right at all when I saw a supposed artist on the stage doing this with people cheering. I didn't know at first that she's underage and it still disgusted me.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:41 PM

I'm not turing my back on the girl her parents need to step in and control the girl.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:42 PM
I'm not turing my back on the girl her parents need to step in and control the girl.
That would be cool if the parents could. If they don't, though, we have laws established that will.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:47 PM
So what am I supposed to think? That she's a slut and she's reponsible for this? She should be berated by her parents or whatever, but however you spin it, I'm not going to put the major blame on her for that. So many teenagers are taken advantage of at this age, and the responsible people are the adults. I'm pretty sure she didn't beg him to do it.

I said nothing about her being a slut. I said she was not innocent and that she needs to be responsible for her actions. That's what boot camps and Juvie centers are for. If teens were not required to take responsibility for their actions boot camps and juvie centers would not exist. I never said the girl was the sole blame.

timafi
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:50 PM

who knows if her parents even knew about her going to that concert? :shrug:
she might have told her folks that she is spending the night at her friend's house and just lied :shrug:
parents can't be blamed all the damn time for a kid's mistakes;in her case an acute lack of self respect.:mad:
I don't think any parent would teach their kid to lay on the floor and let a man,akon or any other for that matter to dry hump ya and think that it's ok:rolleyes:

winone23
That would be cool if the parents could. If they don't, though, we have laws established that will.

Ok at least we have come to an agreement on something. Imagine if we were two lawyers battling this out in court....

RJWCapriati
:speakles:

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I said nothing about her being a slut. I said she was not innocent and that she needs to be responsible for her actions. That's what boot camps and Juvie centers are for. If teens were not required to take responsibility for their actions boot camps and juvie centers would not exist. I never said the girl was the sole blame.

Look, when an adult makes sex with a teenager, you blame the adult. The ones who are responsible in those types of situations are the adults. They should get the big majority if not all the blame, that's why I thought it was absurd for people to come here and say they should be equally blamed. It doesn't mean that what she did was right. But the outlook to her action at that age should be differnet then what it is for adults, and thank god this is the reality in most cases especially when it comes to sex. She should be helped and her attitude corrected, and don't come and tell me she's not innocent, because yes, that really means she's "slutty" or something along those lines.

Pureracket
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Ok at least we have come to an agreement on something. Imagine if we were two lawyers battling this out in court....
You'd win....LOL!!!!!

I don't have the skills.

winone23
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:44 PM
You'd win....LOL!!!!!

I don't have the skills.

:) No you are good.

hingis-seles
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:47 PM
:unsure: WTF.

Because a famous rapper with a six pack was dry humping her in front of a screaming crowd? She probably loved it. But I'm sure it won't be long until she's in rehab and taking him to court etc.

14???

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2598/akonanddeenaalleyne5ec1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Wow.

What's happened to the kids today? I'm shocked that she didn't display more common sense. Not that it excuses Akon's actions at all.

samsung101
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Thats entertainment?

Guy has a problem. He may be talented.

But, he's an idiot.

If that's what sells these days, it doesn't say
much for young people.

tennisIlove09
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:51 PM
He looked like a dog that hadnt been laid in forever.
He probably didnt know she was 14 ... she certainly didnt look 14. That doesnt excuse the behavior. Odd.

SJW
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:30 PM
She's only 14? That is really disturbing. :(

But the demographics of this board are really evident :o. This is the islands people. That type of dancing is pretty tame :o I see shit like that at the reggae club every week.

Dementieva_Dude
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I'd be interested to know what the sexual assault/molestation laws are like in Trinidad.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:58 PM
He looked like a dog that hadnt been laid in forever.

Well if they're good looking, then that's the type of man I'm looking for.
:tape:
It's shameful he did that to a 14 year old but don't think I wouldn't be right on that stage if he hollered at me. :tape:

champGS1452
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM
What the hell? :o

They're both in the wrong IMO,and putting full blame on him is wrong, he had no clue how old she was (cause she certainly does NOT look or dress like 14). But,what he did/is doing is disgusting.

Rocketta
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:31 PM

But the demographics of this board are really evident :o. This is the islands people. That type of dancing is pretty tame :o I see shit like that at the reggae club every week.

don't worry Sarah, everyone will continue to ignore this fact just like they did when Brickhouse posted his link. ;)

Kitten63
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:46 PM

Yes that happens a lot here,he had a concert over here and he did something similar to that.

Stamp Paid
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM
LMAO @ the ethnocentrism in this thread.

No Name Face
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:24 PM
she doesn't really look 14 to me.
i'm using my 13 year old sister as a barometer.

Scotso
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:39 AM

So you don't think 14 year olds can be blamed for anything they do? Puh-leeze.

Scotso
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:40 AM

She's not responsible for his behavior, but she is responsible for hers. People are just pointing out that she's in the wrong, as well. I don't think she "had it coming," but she definitely should be punished for her behavior as well. :shrug:

Malin
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:53 AM

that doesn't make what he is doing right, and how does that explain that he does this at all his concerts according to fans that know. He shouldn't be doing this regardless if the girl is 14 or 24, it's sick and degrading to women.

Dementieva_Dude
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:05 AM
that doesn't make what he is doing right, and how does that explain that he does this at all his concerts according to fans that know. He shouldn't be doing this regardless if the girl is 14 or 24, it's sick and degrading to women.

You're right...it doesn't change the fact that what he does is sexist and degrading to women.

It does change part of the argument about him molesting her though (at least until I become aware of the laws in Trinidad).

brickhousesupporter
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:21 AM

You can not decide what is appropriate when it comes to someones culture.....I am sure many of you will remember that not too long ago the lambada was considered inappropriate. Now it is considered tame. You are allowed to have an opinion but your opinion on it does not make it right.

meggz_star
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:16 AM

True. It is pretty tame compared to what goes on in some clubs. I've seen far worse from 14 year olds here.

SJW
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:21 AM
don't worry Sarah, everyone will continue to ignore this fact just like they did when Brickhouse posted his link. ;)

Right. King said it best:

that doesn't make what he is doing right, and how does that explain that he does this at all his concerts accordin g to fans that know. He shouldn't be doing this regardless if the girl is 14 or 24, it's sick and degrading to women.

It's dancing. It's part of the island culture. I'm not going to explain West Indian dancing to you guys, because y'all are obviously afraid of rhythm. But like brickhousesupporter said, who are you to pass judgement on another culture. I find European dancing offensive.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Right. King said it best:

It's dancing. It's part of the island culture. I'm not going to explain West Indian dancing to you guys, because y'all are obviously afraid of rhythm. But like brickhousesupporter said, who are you to pass judgement on another culture. I find European dancing offensive.

I would believe it but some of the people defending this culture were the same that didn't defend the South African culture when it came to Oprah's policies.
How consistent we are. :rolleyes:

I've seen strippers do what Akon did with more clothes on.
Those dance moves might be acceptable with someone her age but it's inappropriate with someone who is 12 years older than her.

Regardless here's another example of what can be considered a pedophilia action from a R&B/Hip-Hop artist and here's the tendency for defense of it.

SJW
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:38 AM
I would believe it but some of the people defending this culture were the same that didn't defend the South African culture when it came to Oprah's policies.
How consistent we are. :rolleyes:

I don't know what you're talking about

I've seen strippers do what Akon did with more clothes on.
Those dance moves might be acceptable with someone her age but it's inappropriate with someone who is 12 years older than her.

I agree it's wrong with a 14 year old, but in his defence she doesn't look 14. I'm not condoning it, but to me it's easy to say why he made a mistake.

Regardless here's another example of what can be considered a pedophilia action from a R&B/Hip-Hop artist and here's the tendency for defense of it.

Don't you just hate predictable people :)

Anyway, I am just saying this type of dancing is nothing to those who are from the islands, so people should get over the dancing and concentrate more on the age factor.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:54 AM
I don't know what you're talking about

I agree it's wrong with a 14 year old, but in his defence she doesn't look 14. I'm not condoning it, but to me it's easy to say why he made a mistake.

Don't you just hate predictable people :)

Anyway, I am just saying this type of dancing is nothing to those who are from the islands, so people should get over the dancing and concentrate more on the age factor.

She doesn't look like 14 doesn't apply anymore these days.
Compared to 2-3 generations ago, female children are going into puberty at consistently younger ages (suprisingly it started to happen around the same time the animals we eat are given hormones and other lovely things that don't belong in animals).
The clothes that are out there for tweens and young teenagers are made in a way not for children but for mini-adults.

What seems to be predictable is a pattern of artist like Michael Jackson, R.Kelly, Akon, and K. Ci who sing inspirational songs and then freaky songs and then touch or show girls and boys things they shouldn't be seeing or feeling. :wavey:

Wigglytuff
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:22 AM
If we can hold 14 year olds responsible for murder and try them as adults, we can hold them accountable when they act like the girl in the Akon pic. She's not a victim, I know several victim's of real molestation and they did not enjoy or have fun during their abuse. It's an insult to say she's a victim of molestation.

wow this post is so distubring.

1-most of the time when children commit a crime they are tried as children. trying them as adults is rare and requires a lot of evidence and justification.
2-there is no way for you to know what is going on in her head.
3-doesnt matter if shes having fun anyway, she could be you are not inside her head but saying its not molestation if shes "having fun" is sick. thats a great pro child molestation defense for church priests to use "well you know they were having fun" so no crime was committed.
4-all this does one thing. you excuse the predator and blame the victim. you go so far as to say that they law should not apply in her case and she is not a victim. :eek: :eek: :eek: :help: :help: :help: which means he did nothing wrong. :help: :help: no victim no crime.

meyerpl
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:22 AM
You can not decide what is appropriate when it comes to someones culture.....I am sure many of you will remember that not too long ago the lambada was considered inappropriate. Now it is considered tame. You are allowed to have an opinion but your opinion on it does not make it right.

You have a good point, however; the same argument could be made for female circumcision in Somalia, arresting women for not being properly veiled in Iran and selling young girls into prostitution in Thailand. It's difficult for many people to watch a young teenage girl being put on display and sexualized without disapproving.

G1Player2
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:24 AM
wow this post is so distubring.

1-most of the time when children commit a crime they are tried as children. trying them as adults is rare and requires a lot of evidence and justification.
2-there is no way for you to know what is going on in her head.
3-doesnt matter if shes having fun anyway, she could be you are not inside her head but saying its not molestation if shes "having fun" is sick. thats a great pro child molestation defense for church priests to use "well you know they were having fun" so no crime was committed.
4-all this does one thing. you excuse the predator and blame the victim. you go so far as to say that they law should not apply in her case and she is not a victim. :eek: :eek: :eek: :help: :help: :help: which means he did nothing wrong. :help: :help: no victim no crime.

I agree with this post but Akon did nothing wrong as far as the law goes.

Wigglytuff
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:30 AM

holy shit you are so pro child abuse. do you even know that thats what you are?

well thank god the law agrees with you NOT AT ALL. yes ALL 14 year olds are considered victims when faced with men like that. and thank god for such laws because it looks like not everyone is about protecting children. some people like everything you have posted, is all about protecting the ADULTS from taking responsibility, by blaming the MINOR. talk about low.

Wigglytuff
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:35 AM
I agree with this post but Akon did nothing wrong as far as the law goes.

sexual exploitation of a minor??:confused:

Wigglytuff
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:39 AM
I kinda agree. She's 14 years old. There are tons of 14 year old girls out there who are lost. She needs to be berated by her parents or whoever takes care of her, but she shouldn't be attacked the way she has been in this thread.

I'm more offended by the crowd. How could they all cheer something like that? That really looked barbaric.

seriously. yeah the pics of the crow were pretty fucked up.

harloo
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:39 AM

It was reported the young woman used a fake id to get into the concert. So the concert was for 18 and over, legal age. I have no problem when consenting adults choose to engage in this type of dancing, it's none of my business whether I'm in agreement with it or not. Akon assumed she was of legal age from her appearance and carried out his usual show accordingly.

Obviously, like all teens the girl calculated how she would carry this out and get on stage with Akon. Personally, I think it's sad when some young girls don't have self esteem enough to believe in themselves without validation from men. It's ok to gyrate, dance and have fun but do it for you, don't let someone make you their object.

Akon may be a polygamist, but he's not a child molester. :o

Wigglytuff
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:44 AM

asking that 14 y o children not be molested is NOT ethnocentric.

drake3781
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:59 AM
You'd win....LOL!!!!!

I don't have the skills.

No. You would win. She doesn't understand the concept of minority.

drake3781
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:07 AM
I must be stupid but I can't figure out how to see the video. I just get a picture, and text. Is there a link to the video itself?

Rocketta
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:44 AM
You have a good point, however; the same argument could be made for female circumcision in Somalia, arresting women for not being properly veiled in Iran and selling young girls into prostitution in Thailand. It's difficult for many people to watch a young teenage girl being put on display and sexualized without disapproving.

but it's female Somalians who are against circumcision, Arab women in Iran, & women in Thailand.....but that's not who is objecting to this dance style, it is isn't the dancehall/Island community it's mainly outsiders? I think that was his point.

mandy7
Apr 25th, 2007, 06:09 AM
I'm not for what Akon did.
But come on ppl.
The girl doesn't look too upset, does she?

gotthebend
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:35 AM
I hate all those sex-imitating actions on stage whether they're underage or not. I can imagine what will happen backstage when they're on tour. It's just typical but sick.:o

MistyGrey
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:49 AM
I'm not for what Akon did.
But come on ppl.
The girl doesn't look too upset, does she?

Most of the times, when a child is getting molested, he/she actually doent mind it. Its the aftermath thats painful.

MistyGrey
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:50 AM
But if its part of the Island culture, I guess I can understand him making a mistake. She does look older than 14, specially in that thing she is wearing.

mandy7
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Most of the times, when a child is getting molested, he/she actually doent mind it. Its the aftermath thats painful.
Just curious,

Is the girl actually sueing his ass?
Or is she still happy she 'danced' with a guy she's a fan off?
Or is there a painful aftermath?

"Sluggy"
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:28 AM
why do people keep calling this molestation?

James
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Because that is the right term to use, Sluggy.

mankind
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:49 AM
I must be stupid but I can't figure out how to see the video. I just get a picture, and text. Is there a link to the video itself?

Scroll down.

*abby*
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:05 PM
sexual activity between a minor and an adult is molestation.
end of.
even if its consentual, you are still doing things with a minor that just shouldnt be done therefore it is molestation.
sluggy i dont know if you are trying to excuse what he did or play it down or if youre being ignorant or if youre just saying this to wind people up but seriously, come on!
what he did is not excusable and yes, it was molestation whether you think she was up for it or enjoying it or not!

Cassius
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:35 PM
I think what Akon did was degrading to women, but he shouldn't get the blame for the girl being underage.
After all, she had an ID that said she was 18 yo (it's how she got into the venue).
So are all men supposed to disregard ALL IDs and only be with wrinkley old women? I know men should be extra careful about this, but if someone's got ID you tend to believe what it says.

A child molester knows that the victim is underage, whereas Akon had a reasonable assumption that the girl was legal (it doesn't excuse the fact that he thinks it's OK to treat women that way though).

Wigglytuff
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:37 PM
You can not decide what is appropriate when it comes to someones culture.....

by that logic the child sex slave trade that allows 6 year olds in many parts of asia to be used as sex slaves is ok. sorry but thats bull. culture: no. but child protection: yes. if a group of people of sexually exploiting their children outsiders have the OBLIGATION to do everything they can to stop it.

"Sluggy"
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:41 PM
sexual activity between a minor and an adult is molestation.
end of.

get over yourself *abby*, that's not even true. 17 year olds are minors, if they have sexual contact with an 18 year old, it's not molestation. Plus, there are many instances of minors intentionally, wilfully and knowlingly secuding minors. There are tons of guys who've had sex with housewives, tons of men who've had sex in some form with minors and tons of everything in between and it's not always molestation. Molestation is usually used in terms of a girl under who is pre-puberty being touched by an adult without his consent, and not in a crowded dance hall :lol:

even if its consentual, you are still doing things with a minor that just shouldnt be done therefore it is molestation.

watch how you use the word YOU if you are addressing ME. MY bitches is all over 18 or gonna turn 18 any day now. :fiery:

sluggy i dont know if you are trying to excuse what he did or play it down or if youre being ignorant or if youre just saying this to wind people up but seriously, come on! what he did is not excusable and yes, it was molestation whether you think she was up for it or enjoying it or not!

I DONT THINK SO. You think her behaviour is comendable? You think she is some kind of martyr? What about boys who get manhandled by adult men? You think we be throwing them some kind of victory or sympathy parade for this behaviour ??? sheesh.

brickhousesupporter
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:54 PM
by that logic the child sex slave trade that allows 6 year olds in many parts of asia to be used as sex slaves is ok. sorry but thats bull. culture: no. but child protection: yes. if a group of people of sexually exploiting their children outsiders have the OBLIGATION to do everything they can to stop it.

My comment was never about whether you are supposed to protect children...Of course you protect children....where exactly did you see me say that you don't? My comment is that as far as I can remember people from the caribbean have been dancing and grinding up on each other in the streets and clubs especially during carnival. I have a problem with the people who come in here and say that style of dancing is morally wrong and degrading.

Apoleb
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:58 PM
My comment was never about whether you are supposed to protect children...Of course you protect children....where exactly did you see me say that you don't? My comment is that as far as I can remember people from the caribbean have been dancing and grinding up on each other in the streets and clubs especially during carnival. I have a problem with the people who come in here and say that style of dancing is morally wrong and degrading.

Why not? I'm a cultural relativist in some cases and not in other cases. By that logical you'd assume every cultural tradition/habit is ok. Plus, is that really dancing? I'm sorry I'm not going to call it dancing. That's dry humping, and it is what it is, and it's not far from public sex. If they danced very suggestively then I don't think people will be shocked and disgusted but this is not the same. Furthermore, there was seemingly outrage in Trinidad about that, because the girl and her father had to clear themselves in the press.

mandy7
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I think what Akon did was degrading to women,
and that's something new in that musicscene?
but he shouldn't get the blame for the girl being underage.
true
A child molester knows that the victim is underage, whereas Akon had a reasonable assumption that the girl was legal (it doesn't excuse the fact that he thinks it's OK to treat women that way though).
true again.
i mean, what he did was wrong, but it's not like he knew she was 14

he still shouldn't have done it though

Wigglytuff
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:11 PM

this is a clarification you should have mad in your original comment.

the second part looks to be your issue that has little to do with what happened. people have a right to say its morally wrong and degrading you dont have to like it. but point of this thread is not that, its according to the title and the discussion that akon molested a 14 yr o girl on stage. your response to that is one outsiders cant say its wrong and try to stop it. therein you are wrong.

about adults they can do what they want who cares, but the point is that thegirl was NOT an adult.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:35 PM
get over yourself *abby*, that's not even true. 17 year olds are minors, if they have sexual contact with an 18 year old, it's not molestation. Plus, there are many instances of minors intentionally, wilfully and knowlingly secuding minors. There are tons of guys who've had sex with housewives, tons of men who've had sex in some form with minors and tons of everything in between and it's not always molestation. Molestation is usually used in terms of a girl under who is pre-puberty being touched by an adult without his consent, and not in a crowded dance hall :lol:

watch how you use the word YOU if you are addressing ME. MY bitches is all over 18 or gonna turn 18 any day now. :fiery:

I DONT THINK SO. You think her behaviour is comendable? You think she is some kind of martyr? What about boys who get manhandled by adult men? You think we be throwing them some kind of victory or sympathy parade for this behaviour ??? sheesh.
Are You Married? :scratch: Do you not have childrens? :scratch: No wonder your wife screeches at you constantly!:rolleyes:

samsung101
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:23 PM
It's creepy.

It's ugly.

That's not entertainment.

If that's what rap music is, music is in trouble. That's
not pushing the envelope or cutting edge, that's just
trash, and borderline sexual assault in public.

What a crowd of weirdos who are cheering it on.

Same companies that fired Imus for indecent talk, pay this
guy for the concert, for the arena, for the cd sales, etc., and
this is what he does, and what he sings about. That's progress?

harloo
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:34 PM
It's creepy.

It's ugly.

That's not entertainment.

If that's what rap music is, music is in trouble. That's
not pushing the envelope or cutting edge, that's just
trash, and borderline sexual assault in public.

What a crowd of weirdos who are cheering it on.

Same companies that fired Imus for indecent talk, pay this
guy for the concert, for the arena, for the cd sales, etc., and
this is what he does, and what he sings about. That's progress?

If Imus sponser's wouldn't of pulled out, he would of been suspended for a few weeks and put right back on the air. So what's your point? Will Akon lose sponsers or will his record sales decrease because of this incident? Probably not. ;)

winone23
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:44 PM

You should go work with molestation victim to get a better understanding of them. Molestation victims do not create fake Ids, dress sleazy and go to an adult oriented concert with the sole purpose of becoming the victim of molestation.

winone23
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:50 PM
She doesn't look like 14 doesn't apply anymore these days.
Compared to 2-3 generations ago, female children are going into puberty at consistently younger ages (suprisingly it started to happen around the same time the animals we eat are given hormones and other lovely things that don't belong in animals).
The clothes that are out there for tweens and young teenagers are made in a way not for children but for mini-adults.

What seems to be predictable is a pattern of artist like Michael Jackson, R.Kelly, Akon, and K. Ci who sing inspirational songs and then freaky songs and then touch or show girls and boys things they shouldn't be seeing or feeling. :wavey:

What the heck does puberty have to do with anything??? My niece is twelve and has a much more developed body than that girl and she still looks her age because she dresses like a 12 year old girl and not a 30 year old woman going to a club.

MikeJones
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:22 PM

Yeah because he is a celeb and she is a young girl. Thats why she was "enjoying it". Thats why there are Laws that protect young girls from older men like that pig. She has no defense physically or emotionally.

hablo
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:31 PM
What the heck does puberty have to do with anything??? My niece is twelve and has a much more developed body than that girl and she still looks her age because she dresses like a 12 year old girl and not a 30 year old woman going to a club.

I looked much much older when I was 12 years old, and it didn't matter what I was wearing (jeans and t-shirt, most of the time).

Wannabeknowitall actually does have a point, for once.

mc8114
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:39 PM
that's just terrible

piercerocks
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:58 PM
doing that to women of any age is just plain wrong. im suprised there was no booing. if he didnt do the concert in trinidad, he would be screwed.

Effy
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Omg :o :fiery:

aussie12
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:09 AM
cant believe some people are blaming the girl. to do that to any woman on stage, no matter what age, is just sick. and the fact that the cowd just cheered him on is just sicker

Wigglytuff
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:16 AM
You should go work with molestation victim to get a better understanding of them. Molestation victims do not create fake Ids, dress sleazy and go to an adult oriented concert with the sole purpose of becoming the victim of molestation.

you should take your own advice. just because a girl isnt training to be a nun doesnt mean she should be molested or worse. whats your problem. why do you hate this girl so much. from the way you are talking you sound you would give this man an award.

Martie
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Send him back to jail.

winone23
Apr 26th, 2007, 03:57 AM
you should take your own advice. just because a girl isnt training to be a nun doesnt mean she should be molested or worse. whats your problem. why do you hate this girl so much. from the way you are talking you sound you would give this man an award.

Where did I say or indicate that I hate the girl??? If you want to call that molestation then call it what you want, but it is an insult to REAL molestation victims,to say that 14 yr old was a victim of molestation!!!! I said the girl needs to take responsibility for her actions and she does. Maybe you behaved liked that girl when you were growing up which is why you are defending her so much.

Wigglytuff
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:03 AM
Where did I say or indicate that I hate the girl??? If you want to call that molestation then call it what you want, but it is an insult to REAL molestation victims,to say that 14 yr old was a victim of molestation!!!! I said the girl needs to take responsibility for her actions and she does. Maybe you behaved liked that girl when you were growing up which is why you are defending her so much.

600,000 in vcash says you dont know jack. you were not molested, if you were you would not be so quick to have this girl hang, but i will say this, i was and i will not have a twit like you tell me or any other survivor what she or he should be insulted by. i am disgusted at the way you seek to blame this girl, but you will NOT blame her and claim that you speak for survivors of child sexual abuse like myself. that you will not do, you hear me.

winone23
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:32 AM
600,000 in vcash says you dont know jack. you were not molested, if you were you would not be so quick to have this girl hang, but i will say this, i was and i will not have a twit like you tell me or any other survivor what she or he should be insulted by. i am disgusted at the way you seek to blame this girl, but you will NOT blame her and claim that you speak for survivors of child sexual abuse like myself. that you will not do, you hear me.

You're right I have never been molested, but close friends and family members of mine have been and I have heard their stories and felt their pain and shame and I can tell you none of them asked to be molested, nor did any of them enjoy or want to be molested. I bet that girl was laughing and giddy and calling friends on her cell phone to let them know how much fun she had. Spare me your rhetoric b/c I'm not buying your molestation defense for a grown behind 14 yr. old who enjoyed every moment with Akon on the stage, even after the incident she was dancing, partying, grinding on people and having fun.

Wigglytuff
Apr 26th, 2007, 05:00 AM
You're right I have never been molested, but close friends and family members of mine have been and I have heard their stories and felt their pain and shame and I can tell you none of them asked to be molested, nor did any of them enjoy or want to be molested. I bet that girl was laughing and giddy and calling friends on her cell phone to let them know how much fun she had. Spare me your rhetoric b/c I'm not buying your molestation defense for a grown behind 14 yr. old who enjoyed every moment with Akon on the stage, even after the incident she was dancing, partying, grinding on people and having fun.

whatever, speak for yourself all you want but you have no right to speak for other people particularly when you dont even belong to that group.

say all the pro child molestor things you like but do so in your own name. dont say you do so speaking for people who have been molested, because you dont, and rather than trying to have the girl shot or what have you be glad you dont and keep you trap shut about how survivors would or would not feel because you dont know.

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Damn, ppl in this thread are getting :cuckoo:.

winone23
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:04 AM
whatever, speak for yourself all you want but you have no right to speak for other people particularly when you dont even belong to that group.

say all the pro child molestor things you like but do so in your own name. dont say you do so speaking for people who have been molested, because you dont, and rather than trying to have the girl shot or what have you be glad you dont and keep you trap shut about how survivors would or would not feel because you dont know.

I'm not pro child molester! I know how survivors feel b/c I have talked to them. How am I trying to have the girl shot??? You're not making sense with that one. What did that 14 year old survive??? The only thing she survived was a night of fun. Did not see her partying it up and hamming it up for the cameras after the incident??? She's not a victim get over it!!! Just b/c you claim she's a victim does not make her a victim.

winone23
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Damn, ppl in this thread are getting :cuckoo:.

It's not that people are getting :cuckoo: I have to get my point across to wiggly that he or she can't claim a bogus victimizations.

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:13 AM
It's not that people are getting :cuckoo: I have to get my point across to wiggly that he or she can't claim a bogus victimizations.
You're quite new-ish with your 2000+ posts i see
getting a point across to wigglymuff is not something that can be done
she's/he's/it's impossible to reason with
i'm not telling you to give up. but i am telling you, she will never look at things your way. or anyone else's way for that matter. it's her way, or no way
she's full-on :cuckoo:

winone23
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:18 AM
You're quite new-ish with your 2000+ posts i see
getting a point across to wigglymuff is not something that can be done
she's/he's/it's impossible to reason with
i'm not telling you to give up. but i am telling you, she will never look at things your way. or anyone else's way for that matter. it's her way, or no way
she's full-on :cuckoo:

;) Thanks for letting me know I have never encountered Wiggly before, I had no idea she was argumentive.

Bacardi
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:34 AM
He really has 3 wives? Where do they all live? I know for damn sure probably not anywhere in the US, they bust anyone's ass that has more than 1 wife. Unless you live in the country and try to claim you forgot about your former wife because you thought she was blown away in the trailer back with the tornado came. :lol:

"Sluggy"
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:54 AM
I got molested on the way to work today, a guy pushed in the buttocks as I was getting off the train.

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:57 AM
I got molested on the way to work today, a guy pushed in the buttocks as I was getting off the train.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :weirdo:

James
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:00 AM
This thread is yet another lesson in the "How to completely miscontrue and screw up everything in 1056 easy lessons" course by Sluggy.

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:03 AM
This thread is yet another lesson in the "How to completely miscontrue and screw up everything in 1056 easy lessons" course by Sluggy.

yet you do nothing about it

James
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:21 AM
yet you do nothing about it
If I had to ban everyone who acts stupid and silly, there would be far less posters here.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Don Imus was the scapegoat...

I must say I told ya...

Just remember! Don't Snitch!

*abby*
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:44 AM

you must be really sad/lonely/old/pathetic (delete as applicable) if you constantly have to make up ridiculous things happening to you so people pay attention to you.
oh and in my previous post i wasnt referring to you specifically, anyone on the board will tell you that but hey, perhaps youve got a guilty conscience?

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:53 AM
If I had to ban everyone who acts stupid and silly, there would be far less posters here.

and that would be a bad thing?

James
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:25 AM
and that would be a bad thing?

Would you really like me to answer that?

James
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Don Imus was the scapegoat...

I must say I told ya...

Just remember! Don't Snitch!

Care to explain exactly what you are getting at?

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Would you really like me to answer that?
Yes. And how about not being politically correct for once.
And just be honest.

James
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Yes. And how about not being politically correct for once.
And just be honest.

Honest answer is no.

Wigglytuff
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:48 AM
I'm not pro child molester! I know how survivors feel b/c I have talked to them.

you are, your entire point is that this child is not a victim. there is no clearer pro-child molester stance than to say that a child is not a victim.

are you really that stupid? at about 4-5 years old most humans learn that they can only speak for themselves.

i have talked to a girl who is Russian doesnt mean i know what all Russian feel on all issues particularly when i am not Russian.

and i think it makes sense that you found a friend in mandy7 this is someone who "hates feminism because she doesnt want to change her light bulbs"

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Honest answer is no.
Then do your thing.

James
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Then do your thing.
But it is not a criterium to ban someone like I said before.

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:52 AM
But it is not a criterium to ban someone like I said before.
how about constantly being degrading towards women?

James
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:54 AM

Could be.

*abby*
Apr 26th, 2007, 11:30 AM
*dingdingding*
i think we have a winner!

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 11:33 AM
and i think it makes sense that you found a friend in mandy7 this is someone who "hates feminism because she doesnt want to change her light bulbs"
found a friend? i just told him that talking to you has no use.
if that's what you call finding a friend, that's fine. but i don't

and i actually don't hate feminism because i don't wanna change my own light bulbs
i just hate feminists cause they don't shave
*sarcasm*

Wigglytuff
Apr 26th, 2007, 11:43 AM
and i actually don't hate feminism because i don't wanna change my own light bulbs

thats not what you said before. but you know that.

"i hate feminism because i dont want to change my own light bulbs" seriously that was one of the stupidest things you have ever said, and thats saying a lot because nearly everything you say is stupid. :tape: :tape: :lol: :lol:

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 11:46 AM
yeah, that was not meant as a serious comment.
anyhow
can't you reply to my full post?
does your tiny little brain inside your big ugly head not quite function well enoug to do so?

Wigglytuff
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:10 PM
yeah, that was not meant as a serious comment.
anyhow
can't you reply to my full post?
does your tiny little brain inside your big ugly head not quite function well enoug to do so?

holy shit that is a lie and not a very good as you spent half that thread defending that comment as something serious.

you didnt say anything else that warranted a reply. oh and heres a hint: when you believe that feminism is about light bulbs you really should not be asking mods to ban people for having a negative/ignorant view of women. :wavey:

mandy7
Apr 26th, 2007, 12:14 PM
holy shit that is a lie and not a very good as you spent half that thread defending that comment as something serious.

you didnt say anything else that warranted a reply. oh and heres a hint: when you believe that feminism is about light bulbs you really should not be asking mods to ban people for having a negative view of women. :wavey:

hey,
if you wanna think, i think feminism is about ligth bulbs
that's fine
if you wanna think i'm a guy
that's fine
if you wanna think i'm stupid
that's fine
if you wanna think that guy you were talking to is pro child molesting
that's fine
if you wanna think i'm a hypocrite for not wanting to bother looking for a camera-less phone
that's fine
if you wanna put words in ppl's mouth in every thread you post in
that's fine
if you wanna change everybody's words in every arguement
that's fine

but at the end of the day, you're gonna have to live with being the way you are.
and that's fucked.

so take care :hug:

"Sluggy"
Apr 26th, 2007, 01:31 PM
you must be really sad/lonely/old/pathetic (delete as applicable) if you constantly have to make up ridiculous things happening to you so people pay attention to you.
oh and in my previous post i wasnt referring to you specifically, anyone on the board will tell you that but hey, perhaps youve got a guilty conscience?

Ok, someone pushed me but it wasn't on my buttocks, but it could have been. :rolleyes:

Wigglytuff
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:26 PM
hey,
if you wanna think, i think feminism is about ligth bulbs
that's fine
if you wanna think i'm a guy
that's fine
if you wanna think i'm stupid
that's fine

but at the end of the day, you're gonna have to live with being the way you are.
and that's fucked.

so take care :hug:

:worship: :worship: :worship: you finally said something that wasnt stupid. i do have to live being the way i am. best way to life. and in my life and well its pretty good. i have to say i am pretty lucky. great job, great life, great friends, dad made a full recovery, someone stole my sidekick monday but i can afford to and did buy a new one, sucks but its not the end of the world. all the material things i want (well most, i want a Vespa). thats fucked for the likes of you, sure. but if it makes you feel better i do have student loans to pay, if you need that for your personal joy, you can be confident that i do have student loans, that should make you happy. :lol: :rolls: and dont e-hug me, i dont want your stupidity to near me, even digitally. thanxs. :wavey:

anyway, i dont think you are stupid, i know it. you know it, too. :wavey:

saniafan2005
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:29 PM
this is crazy...he should be punished for this...

"Sluggy"
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I also believe man-D is a MAN.

Becool
Apr 26th, 2007, 05:06 PM
she doesn't look like she's got 14

Barrie_Dude
Apr 26th, 2007, 06:11 PM
You really need to go easy on the drugs you are taking! :cuckoo:

mapaliey
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:31 PM

and having polygamy with 3 wifes....BTW he needs one more wifes...Islam maximum for wifes is 4;)

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:37 PM

That's interesting.
According to your definition the millions of people who use the NYC trains during morning and afternoon rush, get molested every 5 seconds.

bellascarlett
Apr 26th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Disgusting. WTF was that.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 27th, 2007, 05:29 AM
That's interesting.
According to your definition the millions of people who use the NYC trains during morning and afternoon rush, get molested every 5 seconds.
Only those that are around Sluggy! :haha:

RVD
Apr 27th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Quite an entertaining ...er..umm..."discussion". :tape:
I'm staying out of this one though. ;)

esquímaux
Apr 27th, 2007, 11:42 AM
:scratch: I think he should read the 40 Mistakes Men Make While Having Sex With Underage Women thread :shrug:

"Sluggy"
Apr 30th, 2007, 12:21 PM
You really need to go easy on the drugs you are taking! :cuckoo:

Can't you come up with more interesting comments?

How come one poster names me in the post title and then blames me for the thread being deleted - as if I were a MOD? :(

Barrie_Dude
Apr 30th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Can't you come up with more interesting comments?

How come one poster names me in the post title and then blames me for the thread being deleted - as if I were a MOD? :(
I'll leave the "interesting" comments to u!:rolleyes:

Meteor Shower
Apr 30th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I think what Akon did was degrading to women, but he shouldn't get the blame for the girl being underage.
After all, she had an ID that said she was 18 yo (it's how she got into the venue).
So are all men supposed to disregard ALL IDs and only be with wrinkley old women? I know men should be extra careful about this, but if someone's got ID you tend to believe what it says.

yep.

So what has became of this incident? Is she sewing?

Alla Luce
Apr 30th, 2007, 06:19 PM
This is beyond disgusting. this guy is sick. Why the hell does Gwen Stefani work a person like this ? I wish I hadn't seen this video.

Lulu.
Apr 30th, 2007, 08:09 PM
What the hell was that? :lol:

kingofkings
Apr 30th, 2007, 08:18 PM
This world is better off without rappers.

mirzalover
Apr 30th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Thats just wrong what the hell was he thinking

Marshmallow
Apr 30th, 2007, 11:06 PM

This quote is just an example.

But oh please :rolleyes: It's not rappers who behave in this way, rocks stars, actors, porn stars, even some members of any boys locker-room. There are videos out there on the web, of some rocks star peeing on this girl, and then refusing to kiss her (all that she wanted) because she smells of pee :retard:

This kind of mysogyny does is not unique to rappers, and does not start there.

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 30th, 2007, 11:10 PM

I hope your not counting :hearts: LL COOL J :hearts: in that comment.

Marshmallow
Apr 30th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Also, and generally, i think this incident is tragic on so many levels. Akon should know better than to do something like this to any woman. even if he was doing it for his crowd - mostly the men in his crowd, because i'm sorry - you have to face the truth, many men in general would do something like this, or similar. It's a part of male group dynamics, to put down someone in someway to make the self look good. On a small scale it happens with typical straight guy put down jokes etc. Notice, i used the word MANY and not most.

It's also tragic because this girl... OMG where do you begin. She is dressed like a Hoe, like a cheap table top hoochie. And she's only 14? She is not alone too, some-where girls are being given these images of sexy = beautiful. On my way to and from uni today, i lost count at the number of girls wearing practically nothing. Young girls across communities are not being taught self respect. But's also tragic because she may have smiled, but this must have been humiliating. To be absued like a rag doll to a jeering crowd. ...

Akon should not have been behaving in this way, but i don't think he'd be doing that to a female dressed like a nun. There's a level of mic taking, as well as mysogyny, if you know what i mean.

This is a social problem, one of many.

Dominic
May 1st, 2007, 03:01 AM
thats really disgusting and I have no clue why he thought that was appropriate. That being said, there is no way that should be called molestation . The girl is obviously enjoying it and shes dressed like a slut. And Im having lots of trouble believing shes 14, she looks about 20.

Barrie_Dude
May 1st, 2007, 02:30 PM
thats really disgusting and I have no clue why he thought that was appropriate. That being said, there is no way that should be called molestation . The girl is obviously enjoying it and shes dressed like a slut. And Im having lots of trouble believing shes 14, she looks about 20.
Are you related to Sluggy? :shrug: