Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:16 PM
That is just too sad...:sad:

the cat
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:16 PM
Sad. :sad:

Kart
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:17 PM
That's quite disturbing viewing.

Looking at the update bit below though it sounds like she's about 150 pounds now since she got help.

She's lucky to still be alive.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:19 PM
awwww.... man stupid parents...

V.Melb
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:24 PM
Is this old? I think I saw this video quite a while ago.

Its sad anyway.... eating more Pizza then a full grown man! :o

azza
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:43 PM
American. no surprise.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:45 PM
American. no surprise.

Azza, still boning dead chicks? :scared:

Effy
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:53 PM
OMG that is too sad :sad:

Nicolas
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:56 PM
How many kilograms is 400 LBS?

fifiricci
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:00 PM

I agree. That's tantamount to child abuse.

Craigy
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:02 PM
Wow! That's really bad :speakles: Poor girl.

Rafe306
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:44 PM
That's fucked up

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
if I'm right 1lb = 450g
So that means that girl weights 180kg :eek: that's really sad :sad:

Josh
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:50 PM

It's about 180 kilograms.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 23rd, 2007, 04:29 PM
wow, that was hard to watch.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:04 PM
Sad indeed. There's also a video of the haviest man in the world.
560 KG :rolleyes:

Kenny
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:10 PM
Really makes me want to cry. It's extremely sad.

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:16 PM
That's like an Oprah and a Delta.

Princeza
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:18 PM
:eek: poor child.

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:27 PM
Five Nicole Richies.

LindsayRulz
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:32 PM
:eek: :sad:

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:34 PM
One Kirstie, One Rosie, and a half a Mary-Kate!

The Dawntreader
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:38 PM
Some people are fat, but she's just literally on the brink of death with that weight:eek: Absolutely terrible seeing someone like that so young.

Dont care what they say, her parents have so much to answer for:o

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:39 PM
Three Tyras and a Naomi Campbell.

gentenaire
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:00 PM
I find it unbelievable that no one intervened sooner! That really is child abuse. Her parents should have taken her to a doctor years ago!

LoveFifteen
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Three Tyras and a Naomi Campbell.

One Anna-Lena Groenefeld :devil:

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:16 PM
^^^ 5 Daniela Hantuchovas and one of Kim's thighs. ^^^^

stevos
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:25 PM
One Anna-Lena Groenefeld :devil:

:haha:

thats amazing.

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:29 PM
3 Pierre-Yves Hardennes, a Lleyton Hewitt, and a Judy Nelson.

RJWCapriati
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:40 PM
Its what 70% of America looks like ...........so I'm not too shocked.

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:46 PM
2 Lindsays and a Serena.

stevos
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:48 PM
2 Lindsays and a Serena.

more!

K-Dog
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:49 PM
At least she is back to a more normal weight. She's 9 now, and under 150 lbs., but she still can't walk very well. At least she isn't 400 lbs. anymore. Things like this can be prevented, which is the sad part.

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:49 PM
4 Kims and a Maria Kirilenko!

Darop.
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:07 PM
How the hell could she have gotten into that situation in the first place?

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:09 PM
A Myriam Casanova, two Martina Hingis', and half a Venus Williams.

LoveFifteen
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:18 PM
Its what 70% of America looks like ...........so I'm not too shocked.

70% of the American population is not morbidly obese.

I love living in Washington, DC because you don't really see disgustingly fat people wearing hideous clothing ... except when the tourists come to town! :scared:

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:20 PM
An Oracene Williams, 2 Heidi Grafs, and an Esther Seles.

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
70% of the American population is not morbidly obese.

I love living in Washington, DC because you don't really see disgustingly fat people wearing hideous clothing ... except when the tourists come to town! :scared:

Hon, I think in urban areas where people have to actually walk and stuff, it's not so bad, but outside urban areas, it's pretty tragic. I wouldn't say 70% morbidly obese, but I'd believe 70% obese by definition.

DennisPostedThis
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:32 PM
It was sad to watch.

Helen Lawson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:34 PM
Three Paola Suarez's, a Gabriela Sabatini, and two Patricia Tarabini's.

Just Do It
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:54 PM
180kg :eek:

Just Do It
Apr 23rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
4 Kims and a Maria Kirilenko!

Or just ALG :shrug:

LefandePatty
Apr 23rd, 2007, 09:42 PM
Stupid parents.

Ceze
Apr 23rd, 2007, 09:49 PM
omg :speakles: poor girl :sad:

LoveFifteen
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:19 PM
Or just ALG :shrug:

Already made that joke! :p

!<blocparty>!
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:19 PM
OMG. That's awful.

Although, I confess the final part where the woman says "Why is she bouncing uncontrollably on this mattress." cracked me up. :tape::tape::tape:

ce
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:21 PM
omfg,the parents are just.....,how could they let her eat that much,or maybe she is just sick,or they are:sad:

Marshmallow
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:40 PM
Grotesque. That is literally child abuse.

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:48 PM
That's fucked up

yeah and her moma and daddy need their gotdamn asses whooped for feeding that child that much food....you cant keep spoiling your child with the food THEY want to eat.

tennislover
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:28 AM
:speakles:

poor girl, she needs a diet......

piercerocks
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:01 AM
dumb parents.. ugh parenting these days :help:

égalité
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:07 AM
749 Daniela Hantuchovas!

alelysafina
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Does anyone know what she looks like now?

K-Dog
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Does anyone know what she looks like now?

As I said before when everyone ignored, she has lost the weight now. She is under 150 lbs. after being in a hospital for a couple of years now. She is becoming healthier again. She is still losing weight atm.

hablo
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:10 AM
As I said before when everyone ignored, she has lost the weight now. She is under 150 lbs. after being in a hospital for a couple of years now. She is becoming healthier again. She is still losing weight atm.

Here's the video to illustrate your post.

(It also shows pics of what the girl look like now.)

http://www.flicklife.com/9ff0e5d1176244fdfb65/UPDATE_400_pound_7_year_old_Jessica.html

tennislover
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:05 AM
749 Daniela Hantuchovas!

Helen Lawson
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:49 PM
4 Patty's, a Karolina, and 2 Lisa Raymonds.

tennislover
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Here's the video to illustrate your post.

(It also shows pics of what the girl look like now.)

http://www.flicklife.com/9ff0e5d1176244fdfb65/UPDATE_400_pound_7_year_old_Jessica.html

Thank God she is better

Helen Lawson
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Two Svetlanas, an Amelie, three Conchitas, and a Zina.

Bacardi
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:02 PM
People who feed their children like this, obiviously don't care for their childrens well being... Let alone her health. Somethings are just uncalled for, and I'm sorry I feel sympathy for the lil girl, because it's not all her fault. However it's going to take training to get her broken away from eating everything in sight. I can take pity in the kids the parents made this way, but I would think once you get adult age being that big is uncalled for. It's just that some of these big people have no self discipline. To me there's nothing more disgusting than overweight people, who claim it's due to their family, the food, or depression. Um Depression might drive you to eat a lil more, but there's a point when you must put the fork DOWN!

Go figure, that family lives maybe an hour or something away from where I live. I also bet you anything that family recieves a Food Stamp Card, because around here you can't afford to eat all that well unless you're on some sort of public assistance. No lie, if you came here & went grocery shopping with me you'd see me getting cheaper store brand items, then you'd see some big person with 3 big ol kids with 2 buggies full of brand name stuff and enough meat that it's practically a whole cow... Get behind them in line, and watch the Food Stamp card do it's magic. I'm tired of my tax money that I work for going to feed this shit! And let me tell you, it's not a damn lie or stereotyping when they say Southerner's love fried things. Shit they'll eat fried butter sticks! I'm telling you, something needs to be done the USA is getting overrun with those that are overweight. Before you know it there's not gonna be enough people the correct size for the military and we'll be over taken. I know that it's hard to lose weight, I lost 30 lbs in about a month once so I know it can be done. And yes it's a struggle even more so to keep it off, but if you just tell yourself you won't be going back to being a fat slob and will fight that hunger then you can do it. It's just sad someone feeds their kid like she was some test rat in a lab somewhere and they're thinking "Lets see how much we can give her to eat before she pops".

Bacardi
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:27 PM
:mad: Its what 70% of America looks like ...........so I'm not too shocked.

It might not be 70% but it's damn close. I'm an American and I'll admit it. However I fall into that blessed category of I'm not a fat ass disgusting slob seeing as I'm 5'8" and 120 lbs. :)

Now you want to know what makes them that size, you want to know how they get the money to feed people that big? FOOD STAMP CARDS. I swear to god you can go to the grocery store see the cows with 2 buggies and cow like children hanging off the side and they buy the brand name nice stuff, not the cheap things for these folks hell no we're talkin about 10 cases of Pepsi, not Bubba Cola from Save A Lot. Then comes their meat buggie which is filled up with a practical STEER of a Cow in meat, then don't even get me started on their junk food habits and their need to consume the HUNGRY MAN frozen dinners by the dozen. UGH. Cut the damn Food Stamp Program out to people that are over weight, and then you'd not have as much of a damn problem in the US! I'm tired of my tax money being used to fatten the masses of lazy lard asses! :fiery:

gentenaire
Apr 25th, 2007, 06:09 AM
What I don't get is how they're saying that they've been following her since she was 5. Why on earth didn't they intervene when she was 5?

tonythetiger
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:34 PM
I think it's child abuse too. Who ever was responsible for feeding her should do jail time. That's simply ridiculous!

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Four Big Mashas, a Serena, and a Nicole.

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:22 PM
:mad:

It might not be 70% but it's damn close. I'm an American and I'll admit it. However I fall into that blessed category of I'm not a fat ass disgusting slob seeing as I'm 5'8" and 120 lbs. :)

Now you want to know what makes them that size, you want to know how they get the money to feed people that big? FOOD STAMP CARDS. I swear to god you can go to the grocery store see the cows with 2 buggies and cow like children hanging off the side and they buy the brand name nice stuff, not the cheap things for these folks hell no we're talkin about 10 cases of Pepsi, not Bubba Cola from Save A Lot. Then comes their meat buggie which is filled up with a practical STEER of a Cow in meat, then don't even get me started on their junk food habits and their need to consume the HUNGRY MAN frozen dinners by the dozen. UGH. Cut the damn Food Stamp Program out to people that are over weight, and then you'd not have as much of a damn problem in the US! I'm tired of my tax money being used to fatten the masses of lazy lard asses! :fiery:

I don't mind food stamps for people, though there is this expensive grocery store I go to for special occasion items, Fresh Market, maybe there's one near you. I was in there around Christmas, and this chick in front of me is using food stamps. Who uses food stamps at Fresh Market?

wipeout
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:26 PM
At least she is back to a more normal weight. She's 9 now, and under 150 lbs., but she still can't walk very well. At least she isn't 400 lbs. anymore. Things like this can be prevented, which is the sad part.

In the recent pictures, she has a walker and her legs always seems to be in the same strange pose. Here's the link hablo gave:

It looks like the weight caused her growing leg bones to end up significantly bent out of shape. :tape:

So it's more than weight loss, I'd guess she needs surgery to break and shape her leg bones, possibly several times before they're fixed.

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Hmm, I'm glad she's lost some weight.

She's down to 2 Lisas and a Rennae.

Sally Struthers
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:34 PM
I don't mind food stamps for people, though there is this expensive grocery store I go to for special occasion items, Fresh Market, maybe there's one near you. I was in there around Christmas, and this chick in front of me is using food stamps. Who uses food stamps at Fresh Market?

Maybe the food stamps weren't hers. Sally's neighbors do something similar. One of them has a 100 year old mother who lives alone in a retirement community apartment and somehow they got her qualified for food stamps even though they're loaded and pay for all her expenses. She gets a monthly stipend on food stamps, and the kids take the card (it's like a debit card) and spend it :lol:

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Maybe the food stamps weren't hers. Sally's neighbors do something similar. One of them has a 100 year old mother who lives alone in a retirement community apartment and somehow they got her qualified for food stamps even though they're loaded and pay for all her expenses. She gets a monthly stipend on food stamps, and the kids take the card (it's like a debit card) and spend it :lol:

I never thought about it like that. I'd never risk prison for the use of food stamps, though. If I'm going to risk prison, it will be for very big money.

I just thought at the time, hon, your dollar doesn't go very far here, go to Kash 'n Karry or Winn Dixie.

Sally Struthers
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I never thought about it like that. I'd never risk prison for the use of food stamps, though. If I'm going to risk prison, it will be for very big money.

I just thought at the time, hon, your dollar doesn't go very far here, go to Kash 'n Karry or Winn Dixie.

I don't know if that qualifies as food stamp fraud. I mean, they could just say they're buying it for the old lady who is incapacitated. Well that's what they do anyway :lol:

You know I have found some thing to be cheaper at Fresh Market than the bigger supermarkets. Heavy cream is about a quarter cheaper there for some reason. Also, the spices they have in baggies are cheaper than having to buy a whole bottle. And the thick cut new york strips are like $10 a pound, but theyr'e like 2 inches thick and you can cut and make 2 steaks out of it and come out cheaper than buying 2 precut elsewhere.

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:50 PM
I don't know if that qualifies as food stamp fraud. I mean, they could just say they're buying it for the old lady who is incapacitated. Well that's what they do anyway :lol:

You know I have found some thing to be cheaper at Fresh Market than the bigger supermarkets. Heavy cream is about a quarter cheaper there for some reason. Also, the spices they have in baggies are cheaper than having to buy a whole bottle. And the thick cut new york strips are like $10 a pound, but theyr'e like 2 inches thick and you can cut and make 2 steaks out of it and come out cheaper than buying 2 precut elsewhere.

Sally knows her food!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I'd go there more often, but it's not really near me. They want to build one near me, but tree-hugging kooks don't want anything over 2 stories in that area, so it's holding up the whole damn development! Damn those tree-hugging kooks!! It's a run-down crappy set of blocks with bad stores, it's not like we're losing a single tree or anything either.

samsung101
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:26 PM
This little girl is a sad story. She has something wrong with her, besides
just eating too much. The Mom should get help from the govt. bodies,
medical community, not just criticism.

She won't make it too much longer if she keeps growing and eating at
this rate, she'll die from diabetes or heart failure or something.

Americans are overweight. We exercise, we do this, we do that...we
eat. Look at our 'poor', or supposed poor, most are overweight, not
underweight. We're rich - relative to the rest of the world. We like
to eat, there is plenty to eat, at cheap prices, and we do. A lot.

Mainly because we have jobs and lifestyles that let us sit. We don't
work in fields or factories standing up. We sit. We sit to watch tv,
to work on the computer, to drive, etc.

A little less cheese, a few less beers, low fat dressing, and maybe an
apple instead of a Frito, and we'd probably get it in check.

M-m-m...Frito's with cheese.

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:32 PM
An Iva, two Anastasia's, and a Virginia Ruzici.

Kart
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:49 PM
As I said before when everyone ignored, she has lost the weight now. She is under 150 lbs.

You're not the only one whose posts have been overlooked in this thread :sad:.

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:51 PM
You're not the only one whose posts have been overlooked in this thread :sad:.

Tell me about it, I get the weights off of wtatour.com for each of these players and make very precise calculations. ;)

Kart
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:58 PM
I was waiting for how many Steffis and Monicas it added up to before commenting on your hard reasearched contributions :kiss:.

Helen Lawson
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:00 PM
I was waiting for how many Steffis and Monicas it added up to before commenting on your hard reasearched contributions :kiss:.

Well, I've run the numbers and they don't come out precisely. Here's the best I can do....

Two Steffi's, three Monica's, and a Hana (pre-retirement).

Kart
Apr 25th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Well, I've run the numbers and they don't come out precisely. Here's the best I can do....

Two Steffi's, three Monica's, and a Hana (pre-retirement).

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Drimal
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:09 PM
OMG poor little girl! :sad:

Her parents need to be punished because this is child abuse! She can't even walk and is close to death with her extreme obese!

Stupid medias too: We have followed her for two years and she has doubled her weight from 200 lbs to 400 lbs ... Why did nobody helped her two years ago ... :mad:

I've found a German report about this sad affair (RTL Germany) who is at least very critical: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVXKWGkeX4Y&mode=related&search=

Translation from most important parts of the video: "If the mother will continue to fatten her daughter than she won't live at her next anniversary, are the doctors' serious advertisements. But the mother of the girl is continuing like before with 10.000 calories per day (!) (fast food, candies and coke)..." The mother says: "My daughter likes eating alot, that isn't something bad." :help:

Helen Lawson
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:10 PM
3 Tatiana's, a Jelena Jankovic, and a Dinara.

Rik.
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:15 PM
:eek: :sad:

Helen Lawson
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:17 PM
3 Mirjana's, 4 Jelena Dokic's, and half an Alexandra Stevenson.

Denise4925
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Damn, the site is closed down temporarily and I can't see it.

Helen Lawson
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Damn, the site is closed down temporarily and I can't see it.

Ok, one more for you.

4 Venuses, and a Serena.

Denise4925
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Ok, one more for you.

4 Venuses, and a Serena.

Huh??!!:confused:

ce
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Ok, one more for you.

4 Venuses, and a Serena.

omg:eek: :lol: :sad:

Helen Lawson
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Huh??!!:confused:

Ok, I know this will sound crazy, but about 10 years ago, the Enquirer had this article on a 1,000 pound woman. The sub-headline was "She weighs more than 4 Oprahs and a Delta" referring to Delta Burke who was having public weight problems at the time. And, catch this, they had 4 identical pictures of Oprah lined up, and then one of Delta. Sorry, but that was a classic I've never forgotten. So, we're getting the tennis versions of the equivalents of this girl. I think this tape is a fake and has been altered, btw.

Denise4925
Apr 26th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Ok, I know this will sound crazy, but about 10 years ago, the Enquirer had this article on a 1,000 pound woman. The sub-headline was "She weighs more than 4 Oprahs and a Delta" referring to Delta Burke who was having public weight problems at the time. And, catch this, they had 4 identical pictures of Oprah lined up, and then one of Delta. Sorry, but that was a classic I've never forgotten. So, we're getting the tennis versions of the equivalents of this girl. I think this tape is a fake and has been altered, btw.

Oh, LOL.

I want to see it. Dang.

Rik.
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=7+year+old+400+pounds&search=Search

Helen Lawson
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:09 PM
A Lucie, 3 Elena Vesnina's, a Flavia.

Denise4925
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:10 PM

:hug: Thank you.

darrinbaker00
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Ok, one more for you.

4 Venuses, and a Serena.
How about two Anna-Lena Groenefelds? :devil:

Helen Lawson
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:20 PM
How about two Anna-Lena Groenefelds? :devil:

I think someone already post ONE Anna-Lena Groenefeld! :o :lol:

mykarma
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:27 PM
That is so sad.

darrinbaker00
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:03 PM
I think someone already post ONE Anna-Lena Groenefeld! :o :lol:
In that case, how about the combined weight of Serena Williams' and Iroda Tulyaganova's boobs? :hehehe:

!<blocparty>!
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:09 PM
How Many Nadia Petrova's? 1.5?

Martie
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:31 PM
One Kirstie, One Rosie, and a half a Mary-Kate!

:eek:

Martie
Apr 26th, 2007, 10:40 PM
How many Camille Pins?

Brett.
Apr 27th, 2007, 03:39 AM

Maybe its not her parent's fault because she might have Thyroid. :shrug:

Helen Lawson
Apr 27th, 2007, 07:28 PM
12 Milagros Sequera's.

disposablehero
Apr 28th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Not gonna bother clicking the link. Sounds like a routine case of sociopath parents.

Bacardi
Apr 28th, 2007, 07:46 AM

The ones that I guess figured out Fresh Food Markets are trendy and maybe she thought she'd feel big of herself and less of a leech on public welfare if she was in a nicer store. :lol:

Drimal
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Jessica now at age of 10! She has lost so much weight:

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&tab=m164&mediaid=112957&from=39&vid=EDF9CE34-A80E-4611-9078-8BB4A678CED9&playlist=videoByTag:mk:en-AU:vs:0:tag:aunews_auaca:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cat:ps:10 :sd:-1:ind:1:ff:8A

Her mother should be severly fined because what she did was child abuse! In Europe the youth welfare department would have been informed and the poor child separated from that brainless and irresponsible mother ...

And she appeared in American TV shows as an attraction ... :help:

Hashim.
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:29 PM
:sad:

mckyle.
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:33 PM
omg! that's the kid from the avatar :eek: :rolls:

mckyle.
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:34 PM
But it's good that she lost all that weight :eek: It's good to lose it when you're young because it gets harder as you get older. But her mom is still fat :confused:

mckyle.
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:34 PM
:sad:

Did you even read the thread? :lol:

Princeza
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Wow amazing, it's really good.

Uranium
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:49 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad:
she looks good now, except all that extra skin.

justine schnyder
Nov 24th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Oh dear.. That is sad..Poor girl :sad: Stupid parents
180 kg???:eek:

mckyle.
Nov 24th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Oh dear.. That is sad..Poor girl :sad: Stupid parents
180 kg???:eek:

please read the thread. she lost all that weight.

No Name Face
Nov 24th, 2007, 07:37 PM
gross.
i feel bad and all, but mostly i just wanted to vomit.

mckyle.
Nov 24th, 2007, 07:42 PM
she lost the weight though :sobbing: this was supposed to turn into a happy thread but people aren't reading the last page or so...

Pasta-Na
Nov 24th, 2007, 08:23 PM
i am thinking something... can the scientists use the human fat to be bio-petrol/ethanol or something?

Ryan
Nov 24th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Two David Nalbandians, seven Lindsay Lohans and one pillsbury dough boy.

Nicolás89
Nov 24th, 2007, 09:47 PM
poor girl, I think she wont survive her sixteens :sad:

Nicolás89
Nov 24th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Sad indeed. There's also a video of the haviest man in the world.
560 KG :rolleyes:

yeah but he lost 150kg in 6 months :yippee:

Edward.
Nov 25th, 2007, 01:57 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/cat-lynne_48/fatkid.gif

Uranium
Nov 25th, 2007, 02:01 AM

That's not funny, that's EXTREMELY mean.:fiery:

Rafa = Fed Killa
Nov 25th, 2007, 02:21 AM

:worship:

Comedy at its best.

égalité
Nov 25th, 2007, 03:17 AM
Two David Nalbandians, seven Lindsay Lohans and one pillsbury dough boy.

*dead*

mckyle.
Nov 25th, 2007, 03:54 AM
poor girl, I think she wont survive her sixteens :sad:

Did you not read the thread? She lost all of that weight...

juki
Nov 25th, 2007, 04:00 AM
i am thinking something... can the scientists use the human fat to be bio-petrol/ethanol or something?

lol

Brαm
Nov 25th, 2007, 07:39 AM
What a horrible mother :fiery:

Rtael
Nov 25th, 2007, 09:36 AM
That's not funny, that's EXTREMELY mean.:fiery:

No, that's how she lost the weight.

Edward.
Nov 25th, 2007, 11:22 AM
No, that's how she lost the weight.