PDA

View Full Version : Allez Ségolène!

Pages : [1] 2

Scotso
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:50 PM
This is the cheering thread for Madame Ségolène, who hopefully will become France's first female President :D

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:54 PM
Allez Sarkozy! :worship:

Lodvg
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:57 PM
Ségolène:hearts:

thanks MelissaTorresfan;)

Lord Nelson
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:57 PM
allez sarko! :yeah:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:00 AM
allez sarko! :yeah:

I am happy for France.. finally they are gonna get someone to get the country to its original splendor! :bounce:

Power to Sarkozy!

nbaker53
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:05 AM
I hate this bitch. She needs to keep her mouth shut on International matters (Canada).

daniela86
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:09 AM
Allez Ségo :rocker: :rocker2: :rocker2: and the PS :hearts: :hearts:
She isn't my favourite member of the PS and she has said some kinda disappointing things but I really really really hope she wins cos I despise Sarkozy :o
Thanks MelissaToresFan for opening this thread :yeah:

daniela86
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:12 AM
I hate this bitch. She needs to keep her mouth shut on International matters (Canada).

I reckon it was a :tape: thing to say :o :o :help: :help: but on the national matters,I think her party will be better than Sarkozy's party.

Bubba08
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:23 AM
The title is somewhat cute MelissaToresFan .

I am happy for France.. finally they are gonna get someone to get the country to its original splendor! :bounce:

Power to Sarkozy!
Yeah sure. :tape:

I am not sure that the "its original splendor" concept really makes sense anyway.

It was just a ooops moment.
Sarkozy's ideas are way worse imo.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:28 AM
Forza Sarkozy!

njnetswill
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:47 AM
Anyone but Le Pen.

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 23rd, 2007, 04:10 AM
Right against Left will be interesting. I'm more of a lefty, I like the idea of a woman being présidente but there is sthing about Ségolène I have trouble with. Maybe cause she seems to try to control her emotions so much. And it doesn't fit with a left candidate in my mind.

galadriel
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:23 AM
Good Luck Segolene :kiss:

-Ph51-
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:35 AM
Wishful thinking.
Allez Sarko. :devil:

Hagar
Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:55 AM
Allez Sarko!!!

Come-on-kim
Apr 23rd, 2007, 09:15 AM
I generally vote right, but in this case, if I was French, I would vote for Segolene... I don't like Sarkozy!

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:11 AM
Sarcozy is the french version of GW Bush, anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid enough to listen to whatever the media wants them to hear or has crap in their eyes, period.

So I'm not a great fan of Ségolène either, but she had my vote on sunday and will have again in 2 weeks time. She's the first woman to reach the second round of a presidential election in the whole french history, and did a better score than Mitterand or Jospin ever did :worship:

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:13 AM
Funny that most people who go for Sarcozy here are actually not french and therefore not voting, that says a lot about the media coverage :rolls:

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
Funny that most people who go for Sarcozy here are actually not french and therefore not voting, that says a lot about the media coverage :rolls:
or they're just right-wing.
which they are allowed to be,

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:21 AM
yes they're allowed, same way i'm allowed to say what i think:p you won't contradict me on this one :angel:

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:22 AM
yes they're allowed, same way i'm allowed to say what i think:p you won't contradict me on this one :angel:
You are allowed, i'm just hoping you won't blame it on media.
Most ppl are smart enough not to listen to the media, and make up their own mind.

silverwhite
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:23 AM

Fox's report on the first round results :haha: :rolleyes:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHkieYv1JhQ

-Ph51-
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:24 AM

:confused: Do you mean we're dumb?

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
The media plays a huge role in politics these days whether you like it or not. They're controlled by political powers (most of the french medias are by Sarcozy himself, it's a fact) and tell us whatever they decide you should hear and know.

I talked to some people last week and saw how they were gonna decide on who to vote for. And no they don't think, just go for things like: oh he looks nice, on he talks well. Think about what they plan to do, what their project is for the country? If they agree or not, if it'll make their lives better or not, surely not.

I'm not saying anyone here is dumb but i'm talking in general.

-Ph51-
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:31 AM
The media plays a huge role in politics these days whether you like it or not. They're controlled by political powers (most of the french medias are by Sarcozy himself, it's a fact) and tell us whatever they decide you should hear and know.

I talked to some people last week and saw how they were gonna decide on who to vote for. And no they don't think, just go for things like: oh he looks nice, on he talks well. Think about what they plan to do, what their project is for the country? If they agree or not, if it'll make their lives better or not, surely not.

I'm not saying anyone here is dumb but i'm talking in general.

So did Mitterrand. And much worser.;) What's more...you can't compare american and french politics. Those are two different worlds.

matthias
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:36 AM
Go Segolene!!!

i don´t want our french-friends ruled by Sarkozy

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:36 AM
So did Mitterrand. And much worser.;) What's more...you can't compare american and french politics. Those are two different worlds.
:lol: what planet are you on? that's what I'm saying, you read whatever you want :rolleyes: (or only think about your own well being and money and comfort, and don't really care about what the country needs overall, but there again I wouldn't be surprised). And besides the place of the media at that time was far from being comparable to what it is now.

Let Sarcozy transform France to a US like country, and surely that'll work to the perfection. And unfortunately we live in the same world as the US so stop dreaming it's not comparable.

-Ph51-
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:38 AM
What's more...you can't compare american and french politics. Those are two different worlds.

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:41 AM
make up your mind, edit your post or add another post, not both...

CooCooCachoo
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:42 AM
I dislike both Royal and Sarkozy.

Princeza
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:43 AM
[COLOR=navy]Most ppl are smart enough not to listen to the media, and make up their own mind.

I'm afraid they're not, that is why Le pen was in 2nd round 5years ago.
Many people vote because of the charisma of a candidate with no clue about their program.

And no they don't think, just go for things like: oh he looks nice, on he talks well.

:haha: :yeah:

A Magicman
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:43 AM
Go Segolene!!!

i don´t want our french-friends ruled by Sarkozy

I do. Did Mme Royal by the way tell the folks how she intends to finance her plans of a workers' paradise?

Martian Jeza
Apr 23rd, 2007, 10:58 AM

I didn't need the media to know I'm much more right minded than left... Also, I like politics : I try to catch as much debate as I can.

frenchie
Apr 23rd, 2007, 11:01 AM
Ségolène c'est caca:nerner:

Sarko for president:worship:

Martian Jeza
Apr 23rd, 2007, 11:03 AM
Ségolène c'est caca:nerner:

Sarko for president:worship:

Pas avec cela que tu feras avancer le débat...

Hagar
Apr 23rd, 2007, 11:04 AM
I do. Did Mme Royal by the way tell the folks how she intends to finance her plans of a workers' paradise?

Hihi, like my French colleague said: "If Ségolène becomes president, I know my pension is safe but I have big fears for the pension of my kids. So I prefer that Sarko touches my pension and leaves something for my kids'."

Hagar
Apr 23rd, 2007, 11:08 AM
:lol: what planet are you on? that's what I'm saying, you read whatever you want :rolleyes: (or only think about your own well being and money and comfort, and don't really care about what the country needs overall, but there again I wouldn't be surprised). And besides the place of the media at that time was far from being comparable to what it is now.

Let Sarcozy transform France to a US like country, and surely that'll work to the perfection. And unfortunately we live in the same world as the US so stop dreaming it's not comparable.

And how long do you think France can still be closed off from globalisation? It's about time France wakes up and gets a big reality check: the world has changed and we're no longer living in the 70ies (thanks god).

On top of that, Sarko will be tough on the scum in "les banlieus" which is the only way to deal with the problems there. With Sarko, the people there will have to make up their mind: either they are willing to be a part of France or or they spit on it. In the latter case, they have to be punished.

Hagar
Apr 23rd, 2007, 11:10 AM
She's the first woman to reach the second round of a presidential election in the whole french history, and did a better score than Mitterand or Jospin ever did :worship:

Yes, she's a woman. As a matter of fact, that's basically the only contents of her programme: "Hey, I'm a woman." As if that matters. What matters is if she can be a good president and I don't think she would.

Lodvg
Apr 23rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
Yes, she's a woman. As a matter of fact, that's basically the only contents of her programme: "Hey, I'm a woman." As if that matters. What matters is if she can be a good president and I don't think she would.

eventually you have not read her programme for sure... do it and after that, we will speak about this;) From my point of view, she has a more consistent programme than Sarkozy, and as Yasmine as well said it, Sarkozy's one would change France, ok, but not for better, obviously :help:
for me, if Ségolène wins and does 60% of what she says on her programme, it is excellent;)

Allez Ségolène!! Ségolène Présidente:worship:

silverwhite
Apr 23rd, 2007, 11:44 AM

Way to show your ignorance. Come back after you've done some research. :lol:

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Someone once said, every country gets the leader they deserve

maybe that person had a point.

controlfreak
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:20 PM
Sarko seems like a nutjob, but his economic reforms do make sense.
Sego seems like a nice and fair ruler, but her economic policies are suicidal.

But Sego is screwed anyway because she is already behind and most Le Pen and Bayrou voters, if they vote in the second round, will choose Sarko.

silverwhite
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:25 PM
But Sego is screwed anyway because she is already behind and most Le Pen and Bayrou voters, if they vote in the second round, will choose Sarko.

Unlikely. Bayrou has been more critical of Sarkozy so unless he decides to spring a surprise and advise his voters to go with Sarko...

fifiricci
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:30 PM
Way to show your ignorance. Come back after you've done some research. :lol:

:lol:

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:31 PM
Someone once said, every country gets the leader they deserve

maybe that person had a point.
That does make sense and is what i'm afraid of :tape: The french collaborated with the nazis during WWII, people tend to forget that...

fifiricci
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:32 PM

Oh I daresay someone we know will have a bloody good try! :lol: Anyway, I'm rooting for Mme Royal, fingers crossed she'll win on 6 May.

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:39 PM
That does make sense and is what i'm afraid of :tape: The french collaborated with the nazis during WWII, people tend to forget that...

ah well, sorry yas, i like you and all, but the french and france, i'm really not a big fan off
so if your country gets fucked, too bad, but i won't lose much sleep on it

yet, the nazi remark, is totally uncalled for.
whoever gets in charge of france, has never shown nazi-like-behaviour
neither of the 2 are nazi-ish

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:41 PM
Oh I daresay someone we know will have a bloody good try! :lol: Anyway, I'm rooting for Mme Royal, fingers crossed she'll win on 6 May.
Well they can have a try :lol:

fifiricci
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:41 PM

They weren't the only ones either! And I bet some still hanker for the "good old days" to come back ;)

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:51 PM
ah well, sorry yas, i like you and all, but the french and france, i'm really not a big fan off
so if your country gets fucked, too bad, but i won't lose much sleep on it
Well who asked you to lose some sleep? :lol: It's just a discussion here isn't it? :shrug:

yet, the nazi remark, is totally uncalled for.
whoever gets in charge of france, has never shown nazi-like-behaviour
neither of the 2 are nazi-ish
oh yeah true none of them has :o:tape:

Lord Nelson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:53 PM
What is so funny? How many foreigners give their opinion on U.S. elections and so on? Don't be a hypocrite, Yasmine.
In addition, a lot of foreigners here are rooting for Sego.

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:53 PM
Well who asked you to lose some sleep? :lol: It's just a discussion here isn't it? :shrug:yeah, and?

oh yeah true none of them has :o:tape:
do you know what the nazi's have done? :rolleyes:

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:00 PM
What is so funny? How many foreigners give their opinion on U.S. elections and so on? Don't be a hypocrite, Yasmine.
In addition, a lot of foreigners here are rooting for Sego.
:rolleyes: Well they give their opinions I'm giving mine, what is so annoying and hypocrite? At least I've got the guts to say it. I find it funny, that makes me laugh and I won't refrain from saying it just because some don't like it.

yeah, and?
What was your point then? Saying you don't like my country or the french, should I care? Like who you want, the way you want. I'll respect that.

do you know what the nazi's have done? :rolleyes:
Yes I do, my grand parents have suffered from it thanks! and please someone remind people how did Hitler come to power please. :scratch:

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:03 PM
Yes I do, my grand parents have suffered from it thanks! and please someone remind people how did Hitler come to power please? :scratch:

so have mine. but that ain't the point
comparing sarko to hitler, is insane honey

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:10 PM
no I don't think it is insane sorry...

Ceze
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:10 PM
I dislike both Royal and Sarkozy.yes me too :o

so have mine. but that ain't the point
comparing sarko to hitler, is insane honeythat's very right, I was about to tell it too :yeah: People, I'm sure you're able to find more intelligent arguments to criticize the candidate you don't like ;)

Martian Jeza
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:13 PM

Yeah, he has Hungarian origines and will act like Hitler : gimme a break, pls. A pitty Bayrou didn't go through instead of Ségolène Royal. Bayrou has from me a big mention.

mandy7

wow, politics turns you ugly
anyhow, i think you're a nice girl, and wanna stay on good terms with you
so i'll walk away now before i say things that can't be forgiven.

but what you just said, is disgraceful

Yasmine
That's right, we're just trying to find excuses, never really have some critical views, have a decent think or even try to understand, just go with our guts:rolleyes:

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:17 PM
wow, politics turns you ugly
anyhow, i think you're a nice girl, and wanna stay on good terms with you
so i'll walk away now before i say things that can't be forgiven.

but what you just said, is disgraceful
well that's your opinion and I respect it, we'll have to wait and see.

fifiricci
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:17 PM
:rolleyes: Well they give their opinions I'm giving mine, what is so annoying and hypocrite? At least I've got the guts to say it. I find it funny, that makes me laugh and I won't refrain from saying it just because some don't like it.

What was your point then? Saying you don't like my country or the french, should I care? Like who you want, the way you want. I'll respect that.

Yes I do, my grand parents have suffered from it thanks! and please someone remind people how did Hitler come to power please. :scratch:

Well there were a range of conditions and circumstances that aided and abetted Hitler's rise to power in Germany that, I hope, we will not ever see prevalent again in Western Europe. In my view, what we DO have to be very careful about, in these days of religious and racial intolerance, is the chance that the hysterical views of people like Hitler about the supposed "superiority" of white western Europeans do not gain some kind of credence, as people like Sarkozy lavish blame for France's social ills on its immigrants. In "Mein Kampf" Hitler wrote that Jews were the German nation's true enemy. They had no culture of their own, he asserted, but perverted existing cultures such as Germany's with their parasitism. As such, they were not a race, but an anti-race.

I've heard very similar statements t made by people on this board in relation to Muslims living in Western Europe. If we're not careful, the muslims will become the new Jews. If you ask me, more evil is embedded in the bigoted and narrow minded attitudes of the right wing of mainland Europe, than in the fanatical edges of fundamentalist Islam.

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:18 PM
well that's your opinion and I respect it, we'll have to wait and see.
sarkozy will not start a world war. that's for sure

Apoleb
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:20 PM
Well there were a range of conditions and circumstances that aided and abetted Hitler's rise to power in Germany that, I hope, we will not ever see prevalent again in Western Europe. In my view, what we DO have to be very careful about, in these days of religious and racial intolerance, is the chance that the hysterical views of people like Hitler about the supposed "superiority" of white western Europeans gain some kind of credence, as people like Sarkozy lavish blame for France's social ills on its immigrants. In "Mein Kampf" Hitler wrote that Jews were the German nation's true enemy. They had no culture of their own, he asserted, but perverted existing cultures such as Germany's with their parasitism. As such, they were not a race, but an anti-race.

I've heard very similar statements t made by people on this board in relation to Muslims living in Western Europe. If we're not careful, the muslims will become the new Jews and the biggest threat we have to deal with is the bigoted and narrow minded attitudes of the right wing of mainland Europe, not the fanatical edges of fundamentalist Islam.

I think that someone like Le Pen who takes 10% of the vote is already a worrying sign. Le Pen is openly racist and I think everyone knows that and that he's an extreme nationalist, so you just have to wonder if 10% of the French are really racist. :scratch: I just don't understand how anyone can vote for someone like him.

FrenchY52
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:21 PM
Oui à fond derrière Ségo et la gauche !

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:22 PM
sarkozy will not start a world war. that's for sure
I thought you were staying away? :scratch:

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:25 PM
I thought you were staying away? :scratch:

Don't do this Yasmine.

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:28 PM
Don't do this Yasmine.
do what? :rolleyes: You seemed fed up with the discussion, I wasn't, even if we disagreed.

Halardfan
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:49 PM
I would certainly vote for Royal...the huge turnout in France puts us in Britain to shame, though indeed its worrying so many vote for a far-right thug like Le Pen...the consensus is the conservative guy will win, and conservatives winning is never to be welcomed.

In Britain we hardly have a party of the left at all now, which is terrible for democracy.

Sam L
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:53 PM
Well there were a range of conditions and circumstances that aided and abetted Hitler's rise to power in Germany that, I hope, we will not ever see prevalent again in Western Europe. In my view, what we DO have to be very careful about, in these days of religious and racial intolerance, is the chance that the hysterical views of people like Hitler about the supposed "superiority" of white western Europeans do not gain some kind of credence, as people like Sarkozy lavish blame for France's social ills on its immigrants. In "Mein Kampf" Hitler wrote that Jews were the German nation's true enemy. They had no culture of their own, he asserted, but perverted existing cultures such as Germany's with their parasitism. As such, they were not a race, but an anti-race.

I've heard very similar statements t made by people on this board in relation to Muslims living in Western Europe. If we're not careful, the muslims will become the new Jews. If you ask me, more evil is embedded in the bigoted and narrow minded attitudes of the right wing of mainland Europe, than in the fanatical edges of fundamentalist Islam.

Firstly, Jews were contributing to Europe's intellectual and cultural thought and achievements in unevenly dispropriate numbers. Not to mention holding important posts and fighting in her wars as patriots.

Secondly, there's a so-called "Islamic world" right now that is producing terrorists. Not the whole "Islamic world" but part of it is at least. There was never a "Jewish world".

So PLEASE muslims are NOT and will NEVER be the "new" Jews. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Scotso
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:54 PM
:confused: Do you mean we're dumb?

You must be, you and your friends obviously don't understand the title of this thread.

Scotso
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:55 PM
Reading the news, I feel that Ségolène and The Evil One are pretty much set as their supporters are concerned, it doesn't seem that anyone who voted for either or them will be changing their minds for the second election. That means, to me, that the winner will likely be determined by that Bayrou has to say on the matter. I think the election could very well be determined by who he decides to endorse.

Hopefully that will be Madame Royal.

Scotso
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:57 PM
If you guys want to support Sarkozy, that's fine, but do it in your own thread. Stop being assholes by ruining this one.

To me, he seems like some kind of self-important figure. The way he runs his life, it's like he thinks he's destined to be some type of God figure :tape:

Apoleb
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:00 PM
Firstly, Jews were contributing to Europe's intellectual and cultural thought and achievements in unevenly dispropriate numbers. Not to mention holding important posts and fighting in her wars as patriots.

Secondly, there's a so-called "Islamic world" right now that is producing terrorists. Not the whole "Islamic world" but part of it is at least. There was never a "Jewish world".

So PLEASE muslims are NOT and will NEVER be the "new" Jews. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aww. Sam the Bigot is exposed and offended.

Sam L
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
Aww. Sam the Bigot is exposed and offended.

Stop stalking me. :rolleyes: Why am I a bigot? Because I spoke the truth?

Lord Nelson
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
Reading the news, I feel that Ségolène and The Evil One are pretty much set as their supporters are concerned, it doesn't seem that anyone who voted for either or them will be changing their minds for the second election. That means, to me, that the winner will likely be determined by that Bayrou has to say on the matter. I think the election could very well be determined by who he decides to endorse.

Hopefully that will be Madame Royal.

From what I read about Bayrou, he won't support Sego. He may not support Sarko either but just wait until the winner is pronounced and try and form an alliance with them. This choice would be the wisest.

If Sarko wins I wll pay a drink to all of you.

Scotso
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
If Sarko wins I wll pay a drink to all of you.

If Sarko wins, we'll need it.

Apoleb
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Stop stalking me. :rolleyes:

It's part of my pest control.

Why am I a bigot? Because I spoke the truth?

Because you're a hypocrite and a disgusting person. You're racist and one who thinks Japaneze and Asians in general, Blacks, Muslims and Middle Easterners are all inferior to Europeans while at the same time playing the victim card when it comes to Jews. The fact that you got offended over someone saying the obvious that Muslims could become the new Jews, as targets of European extreme nationalism, tells us tons about yourself.

CCCP1
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:17 PM
It's part of my pest control.

Because you're a hypocrite and a disgusting person. You're racist and one who thinks Japaneze and Asians in general, Blacks, Muslims and Middle Easterners are all inferior to Europeans while at the same time playing the victim card when it comes to Jews. The fact that you got offended over someone saying the obvious that Muslims could become the new Jews, as targets of European extreme nationalism, tells us tons about yourself.

Well said. He needs to wake up and see that what the Israeli's are doing to the Palestinians is frigtheing and similar to what Hitler did to the Jews :) :bounce:

Apoleb
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Well said. He needs to wake up

No. He just needs to trip off a cliff or something. You can't reason with people like him. If he can't see beyond his hypocrisy, then there's absolutely no hope.

markhingis
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:27 PM
I'm not interested in French politics etc but I'd like Segolene to rule France. The reason I like her is her name ;) It sounds nice.

Stamp Paid
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:04 PM
I sincerely hope that France knows that Sarko is NOT what it needs right now. (Even though honestly, neither is Segolene. But she is better for France.)

Hagar
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:11 PM
If we're not careful, the muslims will become the new Jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How could the muslims ever become the new Jews. The Jews in Germany were well integrated citizens, who contributed to society and accepted its laws and values. Before the muslims become the new Jews, they would have to integrate to the same level as the Jews did back then, and I don't see that happen any time soon... :p :lol:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:14 PM
Socialism is not the solution... we need progression in France... Sarkozy should bring it up..

FrenchY52
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:18 PM
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/3631/sarkozylafrancepeurwi7.jpg

-Ph51-
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:19 PM
You must be, you and your friends obviously don't understand the title of this thread.

Thank you.:)

Stamp Paid
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
Socialism is not the solution... we need progression in France... Sarkozy should bring it up..

"We"? Are you French? :p

Diam's
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:59 PM
I think that someone like Le Pen who takes 10% of the vote is already a worrying sign. Le Pen is openly racist and I think everyone knows that and that he's an extreme nationalist, so you just have to wonder if 10% of the French are really racist. :scratch: I just don't understand how anyone can vote for someone like him.

10% is his worst result in a presidential election since his first campaign in 1974.

As for Bayrou, if he is a true centrist :o he shouldn't endorse anyone ... and IMO he won't endorse anyone because of the next general election (June 2007) !

frenchie
Apr 23rd, 2007, 04:16 PM
Bayrou should give his votes to Sarkozy
He has nothing to do with PS

mandy7
Apr 23rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
i think all the ppl who voted for someone else than sarkozy and royal
should make up their own mind
and not care about what bayrou says

go with their gutfeeling

Andy T
Apr 23rd, 2007, 05:43 PM
Sarkozy = Nixon + Thatcher. If he wins, all hell will break loose. He is the last thing on Earth that France needs right now,imo.

Qrystyna
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:15 PM
Allez Segolene indeed :D Let's hope she can pull through in the 2nd round! :worship:

*Jool*
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:26 PM
Sarkozy has toughened a lot his discourse recently - the end of his campaign was close to being extremist -he got some votes from the FN (of Le Pen) - and now he's in round 2 , he has a speech which is more centrist :o

Royal has better chances IMO - Bayrou won't give his vote to Sarkozy IMO
anyway people should make their opinion by themselves

I really hope Sarkozy won't win - Go Ségo !

CORIA01
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:53 PM
Alles Segolene!! She Is More Fair And Respectfull!
Sarkozy Sucks (racist) He Dispises Poor People And Help The Rich Ones!

Martian Jeza
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:58 PM
Alles Segolene!! She Is More Fair And Respectfull!
Sarkozy Sucks (racist) He Dispises Poor People And Help The Rich Ones!

What a cliché. Right only like the richs and left likes poor people.

pigmalion
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Allez Ségo ! ! :worship:

CORIA01
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:30 PM
What a cliché. Right only like the richs and left likes poor people

FACTS ARE HERE!
"KARCHER" AND "RACAILLE" are clichés too.

meruvien
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:45 PM
What a cliché. Right only like the richs and left likes poor people

FACTS ARE HERE!
"KARCHER" AND "RACAILLE" are clichés too.

You are Pathetic ! Why Sarkozy doesn't have the right to say "racaille" when he is talking about the delinquents ? Everybody called them like that even the delinquents themselves ! Get over it !

Allez Sarko spank the b**** !

Neptune
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:56 PM
You are Pathetic ! Why Sarkozy doesn't have the right to say "racaille" when he is talking about the delinquents ? Everybody called them like that even the delinquents themselves ! Get over it !

Allez Sarko spank the b**** !

And it seems more logical to say b****.So, tell us, what kind of discussion do you want?

Sarkozy used the word "racaille" and "karcher" as he said he wants to clean the suburbs.I mean; to clean what?....:tape: He was talking to ALL the people in the suburbs.

jellybelly
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:26 AM
It is only for French people to choose, it is stupid to pretend that some foregner can know better what they should do. Personally I think Royal has no real action plan and she will lose. She is only doing well because the whole Socialists have noone else to support and many people hate or fear Sarkozy. But they will probably not vote enough for her because she has made too many mistakes and has not given details about anything.

hwanmig
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Its disappointing but I do think Sarkozy will become the next French President. Only a miracle will put Segolene on the seat.

Allez Segolene the milfiest politician on the planet.

nbaker53
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:22 AM
I actually don't understand France.
It's a very backwards country...
35-hour work weeks? The whole month of August off?
I mean how right-wing can Sarkozy be :o

fifiricci
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:40 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How could the muslims ever become the new Jews. The Jews in Germany were well integrated citizens, who contributed to society and accepted its laws and values. Before the muslims become the new Jews, they would have to integrate to the same level as the Jews did back then, and I don't see that happen any time soon... :p :lol:

Nice to see that you're less hysterical than recently :rolleyes:

One of your problems is that you are so bigoted, you cannot see the whole picture. You only see the lunatic fringe and fail to notice or acknowledge that there are thousands and thousands of completely integrated muslims in our society (at least there are in the UK).

And isn't it frightening that all those oh so integrated Jews ended up in the death camps because someone managed through bigotry, hatred and propaganda to convince a whole nation and then its occupied countries that Jews were " the root of all evil". Opinions about ordinary integrated muslims are becoming distorted and polarised by obsessed and bigoted people like you, who only see the lunatic fringe but conclude that "they are all like that". Then its just a short jump from where we are now back to Nazi Germany. That's what my original post referred to - attitudes and the polarisation of opinions, not the literal social situation of Jews and Muslims.

:rolleyes:

Hagar
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Nice to see that you're less hysterical than recently :rolleyes:

One of your problems is that you are so bigoted, you cannot see the whole picture. You only see the lunatic fringe and fail to notice or acknowledge that there are thousands and thousands of completely integrated muslims in our society (at least there are in the UK).

And isn't it frightening that all those oh so integrated Jews ended up in the death camps because someone managed through bigotry, hatred and propaganda to convince a whole nation and then its occupied countries that Jews were " the root of all evil". Opinions about ordinary integrated muslims are becoming distorted and polarised by obsessed and bigoted people like you, who only see the lunatic fringe but conclude that "they are all like that". Then its just a short jump from where we are now back to Nazi Germany. That's what my original post referred to - attitudes and the polarisation of opinions, not the literal social situation of Jews and Muslims.

What is truly bigoted is the way you and others constantly make the comparison with the Jews in Nazi Germany when this simply is a non-comparison.
If there is one group in Western Europe which is the champion of hatred and propaganda it's the muslims. And the majority of them is NOT well integrated. It would be great if they were, but they aren't.
If they were integrated, we wouldn't have these endless discussions about the headscarf and seperate hours for men and women in swiming pools. Also, they wouldn't systematically marry people from their home country. And how integrated are the people who are responsible for the destruction in the French suburbs. I don't care whether they are Muslims are not, I care about their asocial attitude. They spit on the society they live in... In that case, they are useless for that society.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that Sarko wins and that in June, we will be able to vote the socialists out of the government in Belgium. It's time for a nice rightwing blast in Europe. Time to learn people that they can't eat their cake and have it. They have to take responsibility for their lives and not only wonder what they can get from the government but also what they have to offer to their country. And if their loyalty goes more to their home country and their religion, it should be asked loud and clear if they really belong in our society.

No, it is not politically correct to say these things, especially not for the tards from the left, but I'm not feeling fascist or racist for one nanosecond when I'm writing this. :D

frenchie
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:41 AM
I really hope Sarko wins:D

I just don't want France to be represented by Cinderella!!

Sarko wants to give value to the word "work" which is a good thing! No more assisted people:(

Anyway, great people are always in controversy;)

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:28 PM
And the majority of them is NOT well integrated. It would be great if they were, but they aren't.

Really? Show us some statistics to prove this. Ofcourse I am not waiting. And if you think Jews were not segragated then you're completely uninformed which makes your opinion useless for this discussion. Living in ghettos and parts of cities and having discriminatory laws against them that went away only for a few decades in Germany (before the Holocaust that is) is integration right? And how interesting that you brought the "they only marry within each other." Weren't Jews accused of the same thing or that they don't want to integrate because they only care for their well being and not of their countries? hmmm :scratch: With the bloody history of minorities in Europe and the fact that Muslims do integrate well in US society, surely the blame can't be all on Muslims, right? It's people like you who are the reason why some Muslims don't integrate.

And if their loyalty goes more to their home country and their religion, it should be asked loud and clear if they really belong in our society.

The 1930s all over again I guess.

mandy7
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:36 PM
i'm not agreeing with things that hagar is saying
but Apoleb, you really need to stop stalking ppl like him/her around the forum

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:38 PM
i'm not agreeing with things that hagar is saying
but Apoleb, you really need to stop stalking him around the forum

uh? I don't remember the last time I responded to Hagar. Are you still bitter from that bad rep? Go away to one of your chat threads, troll. Thanks.

mandy7
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:42 PM
uh? I don't remember the last time I responded to Hagar. Are you still bitter from that bad rep? Go away to one of your chat threads, troll. Thanks.
troll? :lol:
di you know what a troll is?
and i ain't bitter
you gave me a bad rep in the ******-brown-sofa thread right?
i don't care, about that
you seem to be a total wanker

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:45 PM
and i ain't bitter
i don't care, about that

Yeah right, you don't care about that. That's why you bad repped me back and came up with an imaginery lie from your head about me "stalking" Hagar when I don't even remember when we last discussed anything. And please this thread could be interesting with a nice discussion so don't ruin it with your childish babble. You're on my ignore list, now. Congratulations. :wavey:

mandy7
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah right, you don't care about that. That's why you came up with an imaginery lie from your head about me "stalking" Hagar when I don't even remember when we last discussed anything. And please this thread could be interesting with a nice discussion so don't ruin it with your childish babble. You're on my ignore list, now. Congratulations. :wavey:
yay! another ass who put me on ignore :woohoo:

and lemme edit my earlier post, so it does make sense.
cause you bitch at a lot of ppl for no reason at all

Hagar
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Really? Show us some statistics to prove this. Ofcourse I am not waiting. And if you think Jews were not segragated then you're completely uninformed which makes your opinion useless for this discussion. Living in ghettos and parts of cities and having discriminatory laws against them that went away only for a few decades in Germany (before the Holocaust that is) is integration right? And how interesting that you brought the "they only marry within each other." Weren't Jews accused of the same thing or that they don't want to integrate because they only care for their well being and not of their countries? hmmm :scratch: With the bloody history of minorities in Europe and the fact that Muslims do integrate well in US society, surely the blame can't be all on Muslims, right? It's people like you who are the reason why some Muslims don't integrate.

Why would I need statistics? I see the headscarves in the metro every day! And I know that in the schools in Brussels they don't serve pork anymore.
That's enough for me.

Hagar
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:24 PM
With the bloody history of minorities in Europe and the fact that Muslims do integrate well in US society, surely the blame can't be all on Muslims, right? It's people like you who are the reason why some Muslims don't integrate.

Well, I know exactly one family of muslims (well integrated I have to say) so I'm not exactly feeling responsibility for the non-integration of the bulk of the muslims, you know.

If muslims integrate better in the US, there is one very important reason for that: the fact that they are far less there than in Western Europe.

And this "the 1930s all over again I guess" is just pathetic.

Princeza
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:25 PM
This is not the topic, go create a thread if you want.

Lord Nelson
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:27 PM
and i ain't bitter
i don't care, about that

Not only is Apoleb a wanker but he is a bad liar. He said that he put me on ignore list and I eventually sent him many pms just to see if that was the case. If I was on his ignore list he would not have know that I had sent him the pms and he then accidently answered a post of mine and said that he does not read the many pms I sent him. :lol:

Unfortunately then Apoleb will not put you on his ignore list.

*Jool*
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:35 PM
well , for those who really care about the thread title and not stupid fights between stupid posters

Allez Ségolène Royal, good luck for beating Sarkozy . :banana:

hwanmig
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:48 PM
I think discussions of one's own bigoted beliefs is best discuss in another place, perhaps in Führer Sarkozy's thread.

Lord Nelson
Apr 24th, 2007, 02:12 PM
I think discussions of one's own bigoted beliefs is best discuss in another place, perhaps in Führer Sarkozy's thread.
Ya, Ich prefer Führer Sarko winning elections instead of Führer Sego.

Stamp Paid
Apr 24th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Well, I know exactly one family of muslims (well integrated I have to say) so I'm not exactly feeling responsibility for the non-integration of the bulk of the muslims, you know.

If muslims integrate better in the US, there is one very important reason for that: the fact that they are far less there than in Western Europe.

Not true, except France there is the same percentage of Muslims in the US than in every other Western European country.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6c/Islam_percentage_by_country.png

And with the US population at around 300,000,000 people.
France having just 64,000,000,
Belgium having 10,000,000,
the Netherlands having 16,000,000,
and the UK having 60,000,000,

I'm sure there just as many Muslims in the US than in all of Western Europe, if not more.

Josh
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:12 PM
^^Well the total number of muslims in those 4 European countries is about 9 million out of a population of about 150 million. Statistics in the US show muslims numbering about 2 million out of a population of 300 million.

Hagar
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:14 PM
I'm pretty sure that the percentage of muslims in the US is a lot lower than in Western Europe.

Hagar
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:26 PM
^^Well the total number of muslims in those 4 European countries is about 9 million out of a population of about 150 million. Statistics in the US show muslims numbering about 2 million out of a population of 300 million.

These are indeed the proportions which I had in mind. 6% in Europe vs. 0,66% in the US.
But there is another difference. The profile of the muslims in the US is different because of the restrictive immigration laws in the US. They want a certain profile, a certain education, specific professions whereas the muslims who come to Europe have little education, are often illiterate and can therefore not be integrated in the labour market. It is cruel to say this but it is the truth: they have little to offer to our society. They just come here to take advantage of our social welfare system. Very often they sponsor their family in the home country by transferring money to them. This cannot be the aim of immigration!!!

What we need in Europe are very restrictive immigration laws to avoid that we keep attracting masses of people who offer little input to society but who take away the output.

-Ph51-
Apr 24th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Anyway, comparing Sarko to Hitler is just disgusting.

Il Primo!
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:10 PM

No honey;) Im going for Sarko in this second round. I just can't vote for Sego, she's maybe kind, beautiful and cheerful, but honestly she's an incapable.
Sarko is surely not tolerant enough, but at least he knows his business much better. That's the way I see the things.
So either I vote Sarko or I don't vote at all cause I hate them both.

Apoleb
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Why would I need statistics? I see the headscarves in the metro every day! And I know that in the schools in Brussels they don't serve pork anymore.
That's enough for me.

So now wearing headscarves is part of not integrating? What's next, you want them to change their skin color? I guess if we have different views of what integration is then we can't continue this discussion. Muslims can very much be secular and still practise their religion, in which some believe that part of it is wearing headscarves. Ofcourse now you want to tell me that headscarves is a sign of sexism, which I would agree with, but just FYI, there are plenty of Muslim feminists who defend women's rights and who also wear headscarves and practise their religion. Furthermore, there's a ton of sexism in the culture of the West so this isn't an argument. Muslims like to cover their women while the West in a lot of cases promotes a culture in which women become sex objects and just a thing to look at. If you don't think the Western dress code doesn't promote sexism in a lot of cases then you need to think again. Point is, wearing headscarves is not a sign of no integration, and if you believe so, then you're playing a role just as damaging in their non-integration.

Furthermore, just because you see some Muslim women that do not wear headscarves it doesn't mean that the majority of them do. So you still haven't proven that most Muslims didn't integrate even if we assume that wearing headscarves is something telling.

uh no. Muslims make around 1% of the US population and in most European countries they make something between 1 and 5%. So there isn't a big difference and that can't be the sole reason. I'm not saying there isn't some cultural clash, but some Europeans with their nationalism and their historical rejection of "foreigners" play a role just as important if not more than Muslims in this whole debacle. And anyway, the fact that you think wearing headscarves is a sign of non-integration just points out that you refuse to tolerate any difference, which means the bigger problem is in you.

What is pathetic? You said that we can't draw comparisons between the case of Muslims in Europe now and Jews before the Holocaust. Yet ironically enough, you accused Muslims of not being patriots of their countries and of not marrying outside their community. These are the same exact accusations that were directed at Jews and that were partly responsible for all the massacres they suffered. The only pathetic thing is that you unknowingly made the parallel.

----

Sorry to change the topic of discussion (even though I'm not the one who did it. It's Sam L who got offended for someone making parallels) but I guess this topic is bound to arise when we're discussing French elections with Sarkozy and Le Pen in the spotlight.

Scotso
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Allez Segolene the milfiest politician on the planet.

She really is. :drool:

But that's another issue.... :p

Scotso
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:44 PM
When did this thread become about Muslims? Could you people please take your argument elsewhere?

Scotso
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I really hope Sarko wins:D

We heard you the first 200 times.

Princeza
Apr 24th, 2007, 07:05 PM
she's an incapable.

She is capable, so is sarko..the difference is that he will do it the wrong way, and i dont want to be in the streets every week to protest for every stupid comment he makes or action he does.

meruvien
Apr 24th, 2007, 08:06 PM
She is capable, so is sarko..the difference is that he will do it the wrong way, and i dont want to be in the streets every week to protest for every stupid comment he makes or action he does.

This is where we don't agree, I truly think that we need some big changes in our society. We don't need any socialisation reforms because this is one of our big problem; in fact we are very protected and we are paying that fact because the French don't want any changes in fact everytime the government wants to reform the French don't want.

*Jool*
Apr 24th, 2007, 09:34 PM
^^ hence you imply electing someone with basically the same arguments than the actual president (for 12 years) is BIG CHANGES ? :p :scratch:

meruvien
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:01 PM
^^ hence you imply electing someone with basically the same arguments than the actual president (for 12 years) is BIG CHANGES ? :p :scratch:

First Chirac and Sarkozy' s arguments are different.
Secondly Chirac didn't lead the country for 12 years but 7 (5 years of socialism)
According to you, what do we need most in France ?
1 - More Socialism
2 - Reforms

Answer: We need reforms because for the moment we can't be more protected than we already are. Sure Royal is the safest choice but I think that Sarkozy can be a better president.

*JR*
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Gotta go for Sego. She's le Placid Parisian of the race, Nathalie Dechy plus 25 years. :angel:

The Daviator
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I really hope she wins :yeah:

*Jool*
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:23 PM
To answer to Meruvien , I won't enter in too much polemics , everyone has their opinion

this is what/who I don't need : (sorry it's in French)

Je suis noble, issu d'une famille de barons hongrois qui a collaboré avec le régime nazi durant la guerre et a fui la Hongrie pour éviter d'être jugée pour collaboration après la Libération.

À l'époque de la catastrophe de Tchernobyl j'était délégué interministériel au nucléaire et c'est moi qui ai mis en place la campagne de désinformation
prétendant que le nuage de Tchernobyl s'est arrêté aux frontières de la France. J'ai fait cependant disparaître cet épisode de ma vie politique de ma biographie officielle sur le site internet du ministère de >>l'Intérieur

Ministre de l'économie durant une partie du gouvernement Raffarin, j'ai défendu la rigueur et la baisse des dépenses publiques. J'ai réalisé l'ouverture du capital d'EDF-GDF et me suis engagé à ce que jamais >>cette entreprise ne soit privatisée. J'ai renié cet engagement en 2006 en privatisant GDF, je suis donc un menteur.>>>>

Ministre de l'Intérieur depuis 2002, j'ai mis en place de nombreuses >>lois liberticides et j'ai réussi à faire exploser l'insécurité alors que j'étaiscensé la faire diminuer. Je suis directement responsable du déclenchement dela révolte des banlieues en 2005 par ma politique répressive et mes >>propos insultants envers les habitants de ces banlieues.>>>>

J'ai fait obtenir la Légion d'Honneur à un de mes amis qui se trouve être un>maire d'extrême-droite ayant été condamné à plusieurs reprises pour incitation à la haine raciale. D'ailleurs mon conseiller politique, PatrickDevedjian, est l'un des membres fondateurs d'Occident, ancien groupe d'extrême-droite terroriste et antisémite. J'ai repris l'un des slogans de Jean-Marie Le Pen « la France tu >>l'aimes ou tu la quittes » et je défends ses thèses que ce soit sur l'immigration >>ou>>l'insécurité. Je me vante d'ailleurs d'avoir l'électorat du Front >>National>>pour moi.>>>>

Je suis un fervent partisan des États-Unis, de George Bush et les néoconservateurs américains m'apprécient beaucoup. Je suis pour la >>guerre en Irak et je suis venu apporter mon soutien à mon ami Georges Bush. Je me >>suis fait photographier lui serrant la main (photo qui rappelle la sinistre>>poignée de main entre Pétain et Hitler) et, pour paraître plus grand, >>j'ai>>fait truquer cette photo (pratique qui rappelle les modifications de >>photos>>dans un but de propagande réalisées par Staline et Mao Tsé Dong).>>>>

Lors de l'affaire Clearstream j'était au courant depuis le début que >>mon nom était présent dans les listings et j'ai laissé faire dans le but>> d'apparaître comme une victime. J'ai même déclaré que je souhaitais >>voir "pendus à un crochet de boucher » ceux qui ont mis mon nom sur les listings.Pour rappel, Hitler aussi voulait voir « pendus à un crochet >>de>>boucher » ceux qui ont organisé l'attentat manqué contre lui.>>>>

Dans une de mes visites électorale en Corse, aux frais du >>contribuable,j'ai utilisé pour moi le seul hélicoptère de l'île. Un enfant s'est le même jour gravement blessé en randonnée et il est mort car il n'a pas pu être emmené aux urgences à temps, puisqu'il n'y avait plus d'hélicoptère disponible pour l'y emmener...

ok they're just a few facts ...

daniela86
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Dans une de mes visites électorale en Corse, aux frais du >>contribuable,j'ai utilisé pour moi le seul hélicoptère de l'île. Un enfant s'est le même jour gravement blessé en randonnée et il est mort car il n'a pas pu être emmené aux urgences à temps, puisqu'il n'y avait plus d'hélicoptère disponible pour l'y emmener.
:eek: Omg :eek: I never knew about this thing :speakles:

Ceze
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Julien, without being a Sarkozy voter, I have to tell you that 3/4 and maybe more of your so-called "facts" are false or exaggerated, made up only to devilize him, which in my opinion is not the best way to convince the floating voters. Only the people who already hate this guy believe (or want to believe) in these "facts"... Why not talking about the ideas of both candidates instead of laying into one of them tooth and nail?

*Jool*
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:58 PM
I kinda agree with you , Cyrille .
But I m definitely not trying to get some votes from the floating voters lol everyone should be able to make their own mind

and I won't insist of the ideas of the candidates - I'm not good enough a politician to do so and don't have to explain why I support a party or another one

fact is I'm a "lefty" ( :scratch: is that the word ? ) -have always been - and I won't give credit to the right opinion - that may make of me someone not very open-minded I don't care-

But I am tolerant and respect everyone's opinion - and won't hate people who vote for Sarkozy

I highly dislike this man - some of his ideas sorta frighten me - period.

Ceze
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:04 PM
:eek: Omg :eek: I never knew about this thing :speakles:There are obviously more than 1 helicopter in Corse ;) This is an hoax, check here: http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxteam/forum_contributions.php?page=2&idForum=3152&idMess=55889

a little extract:
"Les faits eux-mêmes sont avérés: une fillette est bien morte et la majorité des hélicoptères étaient affectés au déplacement du ministre de l’intérieur. Tout le reste est spéculation. C’est arrivé pendant la visite de Sarkozy, ça aurait pu arriver avec n’importe quel homme politique. Sans compter que, vue la gravité de l’accident, on ne saura jamais si la fillette aurait pu être sauvée si un hélicoptère avait été sur place tout de suite (une barre en bois est tombée sur la tête). Donc inutile de polémiquer sur ces points.
Les aspects intéressants à débattre et à comprendre sont les suivants je pense: Est-ce que le nombre d’hélicoptères affectés à la sécurité civile (2) est réellement suffisant pour une île comme la Corse ? Est-ce que ceux-ci doivent-ils ou peuvent-ils être utilisées pour assurer le transport d’hommes politiques ou de journalistes ?"

"[...]Donc ce mail est très orienté et polémique. Oui il y a du vrai comme souvent dans ce genre de message qui mélange, vérité, interprétation, mauvaise foie et mensonge pour mieux faire passer leur message.
De toute manière qui est irréprochable ? Qui n'a pas un ami dont les idées sont contestables (en tout cas pas l'abbé Pierre...) Qui n'a pas a un moment donné fait quelque chose qu'il n'aurait jamais du faire ?

Je ne pense pas que les personnes qui lance se genre de polémique soient des anges, ils ont sûrement autant de casseroles aux fesses que les politiques qu'ils dénoncent...

Bref toutes ces boules puantes (quel qu'en soit le bord politique) ne devraient avoir qu'une seul destination : la corbeille"

I totally agree with the poster called Bluebeker, who wrote what I quoted above. This shows how easy it is to use an event to devilize someone, even if the reality is far from what is written... Like you said in your last post Julien, people should make their own mind up, and they don't need all that stuff (to be polite) for that.

*JR*
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Julien, without being a Sarkozy voter, I have to tell you that 3/4 and maybe more of your so-called "facts" are false or exaggerated, made up only to devilize him, which in my opinion is not the best way to convince the floating voters. Only the people who already hate this guy believe (or want to believe) in these "facts"... Why not talking about the ideas of both candidates instead of laying into one of them tooth and nail?
Isn't Sarko an ethnic Hungarian who still played for the LePen vote? (And did cut that extremist's vote from 17% in the '01 first round to 10% this time).

BTW, re. Sego's pro Kuh-beck autonomy remark, it was that famous *cough* "leftist" Charles De Gaulle who sparked the Parti Quebecois (and the militant Quebec Liberation Front) by saying on a 1967 visit there: Vive Quebec Libre.

*Jool*
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:14 PM
and , BTW , I just wanted to add taht i know Royal also made mistakes and can be devilized too .

But I'm not able to enter a real debate abt the two candidates so I won't discuss much more in this thread ;)

Chris 84
Apr 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Sego v Sarko = Bad v Worse imo

Still, I hope Sarkozy loses.....to me he is just a "respectable" Le Pen

Lord Nelson
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:49 AM
To answer to Meruvien , I won't enter in too much polemics , everyone has their opinion

this is what/who I don't need : (sorry it's in French)

Je suis noble, issu d'une famille de barons hongrois qui a collaboré avec le régime nazi durant la guerre et a fui la Hongrie pour éviter d'être jugée pour collaboration après la Libération.

À l'époque de la catastrophe de Tchernobyl j'était délégué interministériel au nucléaire et c'est moi qui ai mis en place la campagne de désinformation
prétendant que le nuage de Tchernobyl s'est arrêté aux frontières de la France. J'ai fait cependant disparaître cet épisode de ma vie politique de ma biographie officielle sur le site internet du ministère de >>l'Intérieur

Ministre de l'économie durant une partie du gouvernement Raffarin, j'ai défendu la rigueur et la baisse des dépenses publiques. J'ai réalisé l'ouverture du capital d'EDF-GDF et me suis engagé à ce que jamais >>cette entreprise ne soit privatisée. J'ai renié cet engagement en 2006 en privatisant GDF, je suis donc un menteur.>>>>

Ministre de l'Intérieur depuis 2002, j'ai mis en place de nombreuses >>lois liberticides et j'ai réussi à faire exploser l'insécurité alors que j'étaiscensé la faire diminuer. Je suis directement responsable du déclenchement dela révolte des banlieues en 2005 par ma politique répressive et mes >>propos insultants envers les habitants de ces banlieues.>>>>

J'ai fait obtenir la Légion d'Honneur à un de mes amis qui se trouve être un>maire d'extrême-droite ayant été condamné à plusieurs reprises pour incitation à la haine raciale. D'ailleurs mon conseiller politique, PatrickDevedjian, est l'un des membres fondateurs d'Occident, ancien groupe d'extrême-droite terroriste et antisémite. J'ai repris l'un des slogans de Jean-Marie Le Pen « la France tu >>l'aimes ou tu la quittes » et je défends ses thèses que ce soit sur l'immigration >>ou>>l'insécurité. Je me vante d'ailleurs d'avoir l'électorat du Front >>National>>pour moi.>>>>

Je suis un fervent partisan des États-Unis, de George Bush et les néoconservateurs américains m'apprécient beaucoup. Je suis pour la >>guerre en Irak et je suis venu apporter mon soutien à mon ami Georges Bush. Je me >>suis fait photographier lui serrant la main (photo qui rappelle la sinistre>>poignée de main entre Pétain et Hitler) et, pour paraître plus grand, >>j'ai>>fait truquer cette photo (pratique qui rappelle les modifications de >>photos>>dans un but de propagande réalisées par Staline et Mao Tsé Dong).>>>>

Lors de l'affaire Clearstream j'était au courant depuis le début que >>mon nom était présent dans les listings et j'ai laissé faire dans le but>> d'apparaître comme une victime. J'ai même déclaré que je souhaitais >>voir "pendus à un crochet de boucher » ceux qui ont mis mon nom sur les listings.Pour rappel, Hitler aussi voulait voir « pendus à un crochet >>de>>boucher » ceux qui ont organisé l'attentat manqué contre lui.>>>>

Dans une de mes visites électorale en Corse, aux frais du >>contribuable,j'ai utilisé pour moi le seul hélicoptère de l'île. Un enfant s'est le même jour gravement blessé en randonnée et il est mort car il n'a pas pu être emmené aux urgences à temps, puisqu'il n'y avait plus d'hélicoptère disponible pour l'y emmener...

They are more like jokes which i find pretty funny, Julien.
Just to let you know, Sarko was never a supporter of the Iraqi war. But then again I don't take too seriously what you say and your friend the moderator also does not.

Qrystyna
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:59 AM
No honey;) Im going for Sarko in this second round. I just can't vote for Sego, she's maybe kind, beautiful and cheerful, but honestly she's an incapable.
Sarko is surely not tolerant enough, but at least he knows his business much better. That's the way I see the things.
So either I vote Sarko or I don't vote at all cause I hate them both.

How is she incapable? :confused:

*JR*
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:02 AM
They are more like jokes which i find pretty funny, Julien.
Just to let you know, Sarko was never a supporter of the Iraqi war. But then again I don't take too seriously what you say and your friend the moderator also does not.
Admit it, you're the leader of the SVP (People's Party) for the Canton of Geneve. :p

selesfan1
Apr 25th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Segolene is sooooo attractive for her age. She also seems to want to listen to everyone's problems. Zarkozy seems very set in her ways. I can see positives and negatives in both candidates but Segolene seems the injection of vitality and youthfulness France needs.

Scotso
Apr 25th, 2007, 02:44 AM
You know, I'm all for political debate... but as I have said before, this is not the place. This is obviously a CHEERING thread. If you want a French politics debate, start a thread for that. If you want to cheer for Sakozy, start a thread for that.

But as no one seemed to grasp that concept the first billion times I said it, I doubt they will now. :shrug:

Apoleb
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:03 AM
You know, I'm all for political debate... but as I have said before, this is not the place. This is obviously a CHEERING thread. If you want a French politics debate, start a thread for that. If you want to cheer for Sakozy, start a thread for that.

But as no one seemed to grasp that concept the first billion times I said it, I doubt they will now. :shrug:

OK

http://www.paris-link-home.com/data/images/news/categories/sego_white.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/time/europe/magazine/2006/0918/segolenepodium.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2006/12/18/wfra18.jpg

She's really pretty and elegant.

Qrystyna
Apr 25th, 2007, 03:03 AM

Exactly.

Go Segolene! Give Sarkozy a knock out in the 2nd round! :bounce:

El Nino
Apr 25th, 2007, 04:05 AM
These Sarkozy supporters are really elegant and tolerant. They represent very well their guy : full of hate and manipulation to get power.

http://auvergne-indymedia.org/IMG/jpg/doc-349.jpg

BUBI
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:32 AM
Go Segolene!! :bounce:

BUBI
Apr 25th, 2007, 05:36 AM
I don't really know french politics but I must say I really trust french voters, they did the right thing with EU constitution too :banana:

Yasmine
Apr 25th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Julien I tend not to read all those texts even if it's about someone I can't stand the guts of and find very frightening because as Cyrille said they're hoaxes most times.

However I still do think that Sarcozy will be elected (even if that surely doesn't make me change my opinion about him, nor will it change my vote in 10 days time), but it's gonna be much tighter than people thought.

Come-on-kim
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Julien I tend not to read all those texts even if it's about someone I can't stand the guts of and find very frightening because as Cyrille said they're hoaxes most times.

However I still do think that Sarcozy will be elected (even if that surely doesn't make me change my opinion about him, nor will it change my vote in 10 days time), but it's gonna be much tighter than people thought.
Let's wait for the television debate on the 3rd may ;) I hope that Segolène will speak better than she did the past few times.

Yasmine
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:20 AM
I'm not sure I wanna watch that :lol: they'll both do my head in :tape:

Justineladivine
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:27 AM

Jewish people are still targetted by far-right parties, see LePen's countless "jokes" about them and the infamous "detail story". Holocaust-denial is one of the main goals on their agenda. If you can whitewash Hitler and the nazis by convincing people that the Holocaust never happened then (so their hope is in their warped logic) you may make this system acceptable again. This is why former Ku-Klux--Klan leader David Duke is so supportive of the Iranian regime, not because he has any liking for them but because they officially endorse Holocaust denial and also because to people like him they're the lesser of two evils and Jewish people will always be first on his and his pals' hate list.

About Segolene, mathematically speaking things don't look very good for her. To win she'd need 2/3rds of Bayroux' voters to swing over to her side on D-Day, hardly likely since 54% of them are traditional right-wing voters.

*Jool*
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:38 AM
the TV debate is on March 2 , not 3 ;)

Blu€
Apr 25th, 2007, 11:53 AM
March?????

*Jool*
Apr 25th, 2007, 12:12 PM
May , sorry
oops :o

Wednesday, May the 2nd ;)

janko
May 3rd, 2007, 12:01 AM
10% is his worst result in a presidential election since his first campaign in 1974.

As for Bayrou, if he is a true centrist :o he shouldn't endorse anyone ... and IMO he won't endorse anyone because of the next general election (June 2007) !

Wake up, 19% with a low turnout in 2002 and 11% with 85%, that still means almost 4 millions voted for LePen and stupid politics are saying there is no danger:help: :tape: :fiery:

Diam's
May 3rd, 2007, 12:13 AM
Wake up, 19% with a low turnout in 2002 and 11% with 85%, that still means almost 4 millions voted for LePen and stupid politics are saying there is no danger:help: :tape: :fiery:

Euh dsl mais j'ai jamais dit que c'était peu. Je faisais juste remarquer que c'était son pire score depuis 1974 :shrug: alors que bcp pensaient qu'il aurait fait au moins aussi bien qu'en 2002.

Scotso
May 3rd, 2007, 04:56 AM
So how do our French posters think that Ségo did in the debate? I read some reports on it, but they weren't very detailed.

I'm hoping one of our news channels will show it at some point here.

Scotso
May 3rd, 2007, 04:58 AM
Looks like they'll have election coverage on CSPAN on Sunday, but I don't see the debate on TV anywhere. :( Is there a website online that has it? I would need one with an English translation as my French is limited to about 10 words. :p

Princeza
May 3rd, 2007, 08:42 AM
She already had my vote before the debate but i'm happy she shut the mouth of the troll many times.
The discussion about disabled people showed amazingly how he had nothing to say.

And i can't believe he's going to win. People are blind.

*Jool*
May 3rd, 2007, 12:44 PM
^^ tout a fait d accord avec toi

*Jool*
May 3rd, 2007, 12:45 PM
she's been very incisive and I liked that :boxing:

Go Ségo , please ;) !

Lodvg
May 3rd, 2007, 12:46 PM
She already had my vote before the debate but i'm happy she shut the mouth of the troll many times.
The discussion about disabled people showed amazingly how he had nothing to say.

And i can't believe he's going to win. People are blind.

exactly, she won that debate without dubts. Nonetheless, it is a shame that the medias tell us they were equal, and obviously that's not real... Sarkozy feared to say things he can regret after, so he was like a child solding us an image of him which is not the real one. Ségolène succeed in showing us she is determinated and has the power to try to change things. as many of people here, she had my vote before that debate, but now, i am more convinced that is the good choice. Sarkozy can not win, please. I do not understand how people do not see he is cinic.

GO SEGOLENE:worship::hearts:

*Jool*
May 3rd, 2007, 12:49 PM
exactly, she won that debate without dubts. Nonetheless, it is a shame that the medias tell us they were equal, and obviously that's not real... Sarkozy feared to say things he can regret after, so he was like a child solding us an image of him which is not the real one. Ségolène succeed in showing us she is determinated and has the power to try to change things. as many of people here, she had my vote before that debate, but now, i am more convinced that is the good choice. Sarkozy can not win, please. I do not understand how people do not see he is cinic.

exactly

I do not regret my first round vote :)

Lodvg
May 3rd, 2007, 12:51 PM
exactly

I do not regret my first round vote :)

me neither;)

(salut Julien:wavey::hug:)

Princeza
May 3rd, 2007, 12:52 PM
Bayrou is clever enough to say that he wont vote Sarkozy, it doesnt mean that he will vote Royal but that's a good point for her.

*Jool*
May 3rd, 2007, 12:54 PM
and Le Pen called his electors NOT to vote as usual in the 2nd round- that's "good" too , in a way -

silverwhite
May 3rd, 2007, 01:04 PM
Bayrou is clever enough to say that he wont vote Sarkozy, it doesnt mean that he will vote Royal but that's a good point for her.

Yes. That's exactly what I thought when he made his statement. He sort of endorsed Royal indirectly and at the same time, he didn't alienate his supporters. Talk about having your cake and eating it too. :lol:

*Jool*
May 3rd, 2007, 01:14 PM
abt Bayrou , its a shame that his "elected people" already (and so quickly) turned themselves towards Sarkozy- lets hope the mass electors dont do the same ...

dawid
May 3rd, 2007, 03:00 PM
I hope she'll win...

Scotso
May 3rd, 2007, 09:15 PM
I agree with those who said Bayrou and Le Pen's statements are good. Bayrou did essentially endorse Royal by saying he wouldn't vote for Sarkozy, and since Le Pen is seen as a God by many of his supporters, if he tells them not to vote there is a good chance they won't.

Alla Luce
May 3rd, 2007, 09:35 PM
Allez Ségolène!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BUBI
May 3rd, 2007, 10:02 PM
I agree with those who said Bayrou and Le Pen's statements are good. Bayrou did essentially endorse Royal by saying he wouldn't vote for Sarkozy, and since Le Pen is seen as a God by many of his supporters, if he tells them not to vote there is a good chance they won't.

But this would suggest that Sarkozy is not such a bad guy afterall... I think he just has an image problem! I wouldn't know who to vote :o French people know better than me ;)

gumoll
May 3rd, 2007, 10:04 PM
Allez!!!

Lord Nelson
May 4th, 2007, 01:34 PM

Naturally people of the left will say she won the debate and people of the right will say that it was Sarko who won the debate. Also how is Sarko cynic? Come on Sarko beat royalité on Sunday!!!!

Scotso
May 4th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Lord Nelson, you're having senility issues again. This is Ségo's thread, not Sarko's.

Yasmine
May 4th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Lord Nelson, you're having senility issues again. This is Ségo's thread, not Sarko's.
well if you changed the thread to allez Sarco, that might make them stay away :rolls:

Stamp Paid
May 4th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Allez Sego!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be in France the day after the elections. I wish I could be there to see them.

new-york
May 4th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Sunday. :scared:

Lord Nelson
May 5th, 2007, 12:11 AM

Actually there was a reportage today and many of Le Pen suppporters said they would vote for Sarko. It would have been worse if he had told his supporters to vote for Sarko or vote against Sego. The people at the center would have not liked it.

Yes this is a Sego thread, so what? I did not say any anti Sego things. If a Sarko thread had been created there certainly would have been anti Sarko messages there. Hey, this is a forum and people's opinions should be expressed. Freedom of speech, comprendo?

Scotso
May 5th, 2007, 04:14 AM
Yes this is a Sego thread, so what? I did not say any anti Sego things. If a Sarko thread had been created there certainly would have been anti Sarko messages there. Hey, this is a forum and people's opinions should be expressed. Freedom of speech, comprendo?

This is a private board. Freedom of speech does not apply. The rules are clear about cheering threads, which this is. You can't come in and cheer for someone else.

And people might say anti-Sarko things in a thread for him, but I wouldn't. So that's a moot point.

Scotso
May 5th, 2007, 04:16 AM
well if you changed the thread to allez Sarco, that might make them stay away :rolls:

It does seem that people are more likely to be anti-someone than pro-someone. :o

But it doesn't surprise me that Sarko's supporters would act this way. :o

KoOlMaNsEaN
May 5th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Allez Sarkozy!

(im turned off by segolene,she talks too much about what's not her business(ex-canada/quebec))

Apoleb
May 5th, 2007, 04:22 AM
:rolls:

Diam's
May 5th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Allez Sarkozy!

(im turned off by segolene,she talks too much about what's not her business(ex-canada/quebec))

If it's not her business, perhaps the Canadian journalist shouldn't have asked her any question about Quebec.

*Jool*
May 5th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Ségolène finished her campaign in my region ,Brittany , a pro-socialist territory- and I can't help but keep dreaming and having good vibes , despite the f**** polls that should definitely not be public imo :o

too bad I could not assist the meeting (I had totally forgotten she'd be less than 1 hour far from where I live yesterday evening o )

Last 24 hours before the votes, last cheering for Ségolène !
We believe in you, we want a new France and a new page of French hitory to be written - and we don't want Sarkozy to write it :ras:

By now I won't answer any pro-Sarko or anti-Royal comments anymore , let us you Sarko-cheerleaders believe in our candidate and cheer for her peacefully in a thread that was created for her

:bounce: Go SEGO !! :bounce:

Keeping the faith ...

Scotso
May 5th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Bonne chance, Sego! Anything can happen.

Hopefully all our French friends here will vote in force for her. ;)

Lodvg
May 5th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Julien:worship: (:sad: you did not remember to go and see her:s)
MelissaTorresFan:wavey:

even if it is a very difficult battle, I hope she can make the big surprise tomorrow. if not, France will have lost a big chance of changing things for better. I have to say that more and more the day comes, I am less and less confident about the result, because France is machist (against the idea foreigners have), people wait for her for destroy her even if she does good things...
nonetheless, GO SEGOLENE!!!!!!!

SEGOLENE PRESIDENTE!!:worship:

morningglory
May 5th, 2007, 07:36 PM
She needs a miracle to win now...

Justineladivine
May 5th, 2007, 08:26 PM
She needs a miracle to win now...

Looks like it now. On Belgian news at 7.30 PM they gave a fresh update on the situation (they're not bound by French law banning opinion polls on the last weekend of the campaign and, contrary to the French media, they are not too biased in their comments).
1) They said all polls showed Sarkozy heading for a landslide victory.
2) Analysts unanimously state that the debate turned most hesitant voters against Royal
3) 90% of Lepen's voters will vote for Sarkozy despite what their leader recommended
4) Most of Bayroux's first-round voters who were contemplating an "everything but Sarkozy" vote have decided to abstain or to plump for Sarkozy further to the debate.
I'm not saying Belgian news is infallible but they're generally well-informed.
5 years ago they announced that Jospin was out of the second round before anybody else...
The reasons put forward for this massive shift after the debate.
1) Viewers thought Ms Royal was too agressive
2) They thought Sarkozy was more convincing on economic and security/immigration issues
Now, don't shoot the messenger I'm just reporting on what I understood from the said news

The irony is that most of Sarkozy's package (supply-side policy, cutbacks on welfare, pro-American stances) cuts against the grain of a majority of French people. When polled about many of the measures he's advocating, a sizeable majority of them inevitably answer 'No, I'm not in favour of this'. 'No, I wouldn't like that'
Go figure...

Diam's
May 6th, 2007, 01:14 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hablo
May 6th, 2007, 01:49 AM
Allez Ségo. ;)

But I fear France is not ready for a woman présidente. :shrug:

Yasmine
May 6th, 2007, 01:59 AM
no point figuring no :rolleyes:
Sarcozy was favourite to win months ago, I think she did pretty well going that far so we'll see what happens tomorrow:) I've never been optimistic and am still not.

new-york
May 6th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Allez Ségo. ;)

But I fear France is not ready for a woman présidente. :shrug:

i don't feel like if she loses, it will be because France is not ready for that.

Scotso
May 6th, 2007, 04:44 AM
1) Viewers thought Ms Royal was too agressive

That's odd, considering how aggressive Sarko always is.

Scotso
May 6th, 2007, 04:49 AM
no point figuring no :rolleyes:
Sarcozy was favourite to win months ago, I think she did pretty well going that far so we'll see what happens tomorrow:) I've never been optimistic and am still not.

Well I am, so I'll be optimistic for both of us. I keep wishing for the best until the worst happens. :p

Allez! Not long now until France will have their first female President! :D

Yasmine
May 6th, 2007, 08:27 AM
That's odd, considering how aggressive Sarko always is.
exactly, he keeps yelling at people and interrupting them when they speak (him and his friends from the party) and all of a sudden it's her who's aggressive :rolleyes:.

And about the fact that France is not ready for a woman president, there is a part of that;) had it been a man, even with weaknesses in his program, the reaction would have been different, I'm positive about it.

-Ph51-
May 6th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Weaknesses???????????????
She simply has no program. :tape:

Princeza
May 6th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Weaknesses???????????????
She simply has no program. :tape:

Of course we vote for her just because she is a woman.:rolleyes:

I still think you didnt get the goal of this thread.

Anyway let's everybody be "karcherisé" tonight. Yippie.

-Ph51-
May 6th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Of course we vote for her just because she is a woman.:rolleyes:

I still think you didnt get the goal of this thread.

Anyway let's everybody be "karcherisé" tonight. Yippie.

Well that's her program, isn't it?
The only she says is "vote for me because i'm a woman".
I do get the goal though.

ALLEZ SEGO :lol:

Diam's
May 6th, 2007, 09:46 AM

Lodvg
May 6th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Well that's her program, isn't it?
The only she says is "vote for me because i'm a woman".
I do get the goal though.

ALLEZ SEGO :lol:

sorry but she has a real program... read it before speaking for saying thinks like that because it show us you have only heard manipulated news on TV:p

and i do not understand the obsession of Sarkozy voters, who have to destroy her even in a thread created for support her in a tennis forum:lol: as far as i know, i do not go to his thread (if he has one, i do not know, that do not interest me too much:rolleyes:) for criticizing him.

eventually, i have to say, i have received my first bad rep because of one of the posts i wrote in this thread... That is very democratic, do not you think? 'if you do not think like me, bad rep' :lol: ay ay ay that sounds pathetic... and for your information (the one who badreped me will understand) even if i have the spanish flag, i am french too and... i am going to vote:p

Ségolène, we love you:hearts:

*Jool*
May 6th, 2007, 11:24 AM
anyway thanks to all the non-French people who voted in this thread tosupport her too :hug: :wavey: I wish the French people was clever enough to think like you, guys ;)

Im gonna vote in a couple of hours with friends

*Jool*
May 6th, 2007, 11:29 AM
oh btw , try this , Ségo voters ;)

http://royalcoupdeboule.com/

:lol:

frenchie
May 6th, 2007, 11:42 AM
I just voted for Sarko:nerner: :nerner:

I hope he destroys Miss "Nous en parlerons avec les partenaires sociaux":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*Jool*
May 6th, 2007, 11:44 AM
well that's good for you

do you want a karcher, too ?

:p

Princeza
May 6th, 2007, 11:52 AM
I just voted for Sarko:nerner: :nerner:

I hope he destroys Miss "Nous en parlerons avec les partenaires sociaux":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

T'as du mal à réflechir ou lire? ou les deux? ah j'oubliais t'es sarkoziste ca va ensemble.

Ce thread est pour Ségo,il faut le répéter combien de fois?

Lodvg
May 6th, 2007, 12:07 PM
well that's good for you

do you want a karcher, too ?

:p

:lol::lol:

Lodvg
May 6th, 2007, 12:08 PM
T'as du mal à réflechir ou lire? ou les deux? ah j'oubliais t'es sarkoziste ca va ensemble.

ne te casses pas la tête, c'est trop dur à comprendre;)

allez Ségolène!!:yeah:

hablo
May 6th, 2007, 04:14 PM

:rolls:

De la part de Frenchie, ça ne m'étonne pas... :tape:

exactly, he keeps yelling at people and interrupting them when they speak (him and his friends from the party) and all of a sudden it's her who's aggressive :rolleyes:.

And about the fact that France is not ready for a woman president, there is a part of that;) had it been a man, even with weaknesses in his program, the reaction would have been different, I'm positive about it.

Précisément.

FrenchY52
May 6th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Ok, polls are bad :sad:

Princeza
May 6th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Ok, polls are bad :sad:

it's a nightmare. I didnt have many expectations but i'm just so sad right now.

*Jool*
May 6th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I'm angry to live in such a country
:help:

hablo
May 6th, 2007, 05:16 PM
... Président Sarkozy

Selon nos dernières estimations, Nicolas Sarkozy est le nouveau Président de la République française. Il devance assez nettement Ségolène Royal avec plus de 53% des votes.

La participation au second tour du scrutin atteignait 75,11 pc à 17H00, un chiffre record à cette heure depuis 1965, selon le ministère de l'Intérieur.

http://www.lalibre.be/index.php
I'm angry to live in such a country
:help:
:hug:

Justineladivine
May 6th, 2007, 05:23 PM
I know it must be tough for you French guys posting on this pro-Segolene thread. However could you explain to us how you account for such a gap between them (6-7% or about 2,500,000 voters according to Belgian news). Has France swung to the right massively though it was pissed off by Chirac's government? Or is it just that Sarko's got something that clicks in a big way with voters?
Finally, do you agree that French early polls always favour the final loser? (See Barre in 88, Balladur in 95, the European Referendm two years ago). I mean Ms Royal had wonderful polls one year ago...
How come people still tend to be taken in by these early polls?

Josh
May 6th, 2007, 05:23 PM
^^All the French speaking Belgian news sites are down at the moment! I guess they can't handle all the French surfing for exit polls. :lol:

*Jool*
May 6th, 2007, 05:30 PM
French are :weirdo:s thats my explanation

new-york
May 6th, 2007, 05:36 PM
p - uh - t - 1.

hablo
May 6th, 2007, 05:37 PM
... Président Sarkozy

Selon nos dernières estimations, Nicolas Sarkozy est le nouveau Président de la République française. Il devance assez nettement Ségolène Royal avec plus de 53% des votes.

La participation au second tour du scrutin atteignait 75,11 pc à 17H00, un chiffre record à cette heure depuis 1965, selon le ministère de l'Intérieur.

Nicolas Sarkozy Président n'est pas vraiment une surprise si l'on regarde la dernière ligne de cette campagne présidentielle qui n'aura jamais autant passionné les foules françaises et... belges. Le candidat de l'UMP avait pourtant lancé le sprint de loin, de très loin même puisque dès 2003 il avouait penser au poste de Président "pas uniquement en se rasant". En face, le Parti Socialiste connaissait une crise interne après l'échec sévère de Lionel Jospin en 2002. Les sympathisants socialistes allaient alors mettre en avant Ségolène Royal plébiscitée au sein de son parti. Mais pas par tous... Un choix qui ne va pas s'avérer payant.

http://www.lalibre.be/index.php

FrenchY52
May 6th, 2007, 05:49 PM
:sobbing:

LefandePatty
May 6th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Toutes mes condoléances.

Scotso
May 6th, 2007, 06:04 PM
I guess some people are just too stupid to grasp that this thread is for Segolene's supporters.

I've never trusted exit polls, so I'll wait for the official results. I'm still hoping for a good one.

Scotso
May 6th, 2007, 06:09 PM
French are :weirdo:s thats my explanation

They're scared, as everyone in the world is at the moment. It's an uncertain time, and unfortunately people are willing to go to the extremes in order to try to gain protection from perceived threats. I don't blame them, but I wish I could explain to them why it's a bad idea.

Read the quote in my signature. ;)

Bероника
May 6th, 2007, 06:49 PM
quoi dire,je suis complètement désolée pour mes pauvres amis français,ils n'ont certainement pas mérité une telle punition :sad: :hug:

hablo
May 6th, 2007, 07:02 PM
No surprise, really.
Sarkozy won with 53% of the vote.

Ségolène à la tv, à présent. Place à son discours.

Elle affiche bonne mine, malgré la défaite.

Princeza
May 6th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Merci Ségolène :worship:

ClaudiaZ-S
May 6th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Segolene :sad: but she will win in 5 years :)

pigmalion
May 6th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Ségolène :sad:

"Sluggy"
May 6th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Nice try Segolène, Ca sera pour la procahine ou autre fois.

The Daviator
May 6th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Segolene :sad:

daniela86
May 6th, 2007, 07:22 PM
quoi dire,je suis complètement désolée pour mes pauvres amis français,ils n'ont certainement pas mérité une telle punition :sad: :hug:
Thanks a lot :hug: :hug: and thanks to everyone who supported Ségolène :kiss:
I feel like crying right now :sad: :sad:

AlwaysAmelie
May 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM
:sad:

Martyś
May 6th, 2007, 07:28 PM
... :|

People are blind.

Ségolène ;(

Geoffrey91
May 6th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Ségolène :sad:

Demain je fais grêve :)
Pas de cours. Je montre mon mécontentement.

Lodvg
May 6th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Ségolène:worship: Merci, en 10 mois, faire ce qu'elle a fait... personne ne l'aurait réussi...

Marty's, they are blind, yes!

maintenant il appelle tous les français à ne pas se laisser enfermer dans l'intolérance... Ce qu'il faut pas entendre:help::tape:

enfin, plus q 4 mois en France, je dégage, bonne chance à tous ceux qui resteront:hug:

hablo
May 6th, 2007, 07:49 PM
En tout cas, les Français dans les villes de Montréal et de Québec ont voté pour Ségolène, d'après les chiffres de France 2 (via TV5). ;):kiss:

oliverbecken
May 6th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Segolène :sad:

Yasmine
May 6th, 2007, 08:40 PM
I am so damn ashamed of being part of this country :tape: the french got the president they deserved, they wanted him, let them have him:o. Mister Bush ass kisser there you go.

Yasmine
May 6th, 2007, 08:42 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug: I just feel angry and one thing is for sure my TV is off and I'm not turning it on except to watch a DVD.

Nicolas
May 6th, 2007, 08:43 PM
I am so damn ashamed of being part of this country :tape: the french got the president they deserved, they wanted him, let them have him:o. Mister Bush ass kisser there you go.

you're so right Sarko=Blair

Qrystyna
May 6th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Segolene :hug:

Tough days ahead for France....

*Jool*
May 6th, 2007, 10:54 PM

I was driving when they announced the name of the new president - to go to my bro 's

I heard "Sarkozy" , I put a tape , I put the radio again five minute slater , good luck , it was Sego's speech : I wdropped a few tears while listening to it - and then I put the tape on again to avoid any comments by Sarko ...

MelissaTorresFan :kiss: nice sig indeed- thx for the rep :hehehe:

Stamp Paid
May 6th, 2007, 11:07 PM

Lord Nelson
May 6th, 2007, 11:44 PM
bye bye Sego :lol:

Chick Magnet
May 7th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Allez Sarko!!!!!!

Crazy Canuck
May 7th, 2007, 03:26 AM
[COLOR=navy]Most ppl are smart enough not to listen to the media, and make up their own mind.

Untrue.

Apoleb
May 7th, 2007, 03:27 AM
Untrue.

Ofcourse it's not. Most people are lazy to get their asses on the net and do their own research. They take what the media says as facts and move on with their lives.