PDA

View Full Version : what is up with Vee and Ree

SV_Fan
Apr 22nd, 2007, 09:58 PM
Why is Vee still sporting Reebok. I heard she was a free agent, and reebok don't want her any more. Why want she go to Puma, Adidas or Nike etc. and get them to sponsor her because she needs one because she is awesome.

Okay Okay she is worth 100 million dollars and she can do her own thang but she should dump reebok and go with Nike , or Puma. I suggest Puma they are more daring just look at Ree's outfits.

Now Serena why is she wearing the same Nike dresses? Why does Masha get to design her own outfits. Shouldn't Serena be doing that. She could hook a sister up with Some Aneres/Nike collabo designs?

Now both of them do they still have contracts with Wilson or are they free agents? I thought they were because when I saw they rackets they looked like the ones they had in 2000 and in 1999.

RJWCapriati
Apr 22nd, 2007, 10:04 PM
Serena changes a lot more than Venus - but Vee really needs to get a new style - (not hair either)

Infiniti2001
Apr 22nd, 2007, 10:13 PM
Meanwhile this has been discussed ad nauseum :shrug:

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 22nd, 2007, 10:14 PM
If Reebok dropped Venus is probably because of her poor participation in tournaments and poor results..thats why big sister needs to leave that interior decorating alone and try to decorate her game if she still wants to get paid...or she needs to try to sell herself to Nike or some other companies...With Serena back dominating (temporarily) and smashing Sharapova twice in a row (the second hottest girl on the tour) I dont think Nike is going to let her go...Serena is the hottest woman on the tour

Mightymirza
Apr 22nd, 2007, 10:34 PM
Meanwhile this has been discussed ad nauseum :shrug:

Agreed!!

RJWCapriati
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:21 PM
I thought Venus' 2005 Wimbledon/Stanford dress and her 2000 dresses were great.

http://www.tiscali.nl/images/0/1/07-30-2005.0013.jpg

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/tennis/2000/us_open/news/2000/09/03/open_sunday/lg_venus_ap-01.jpg

And I do agree - Venus would look good in the Puma gear!

StarDuvallGrant
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:25 PM
At times like this it's more important looking at tennis results than worrying about clothes. Their year combines hasn't been a bad one that clothing contracts and styles have to be the main topic of contention.

schorsch
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:28 PM
i dont like the yellow dress.

well vaidisova seems to design her dresses, too and she's with reebok as well. so why not do the same for vee? she'd just have to ask.

go hingis
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:32 AM
It's puzzling because years ago they cared so much about sponsors and getting the biggest deals and now who knows. Maybe Venus is looking to start her own tennis label or maybe she's got a small deal with Reebok. I'm starting to think maybe she bought Reebok and decided to promote the brand for free.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:55 AM
Serena does design her own and what is put on the Nike site as her design she wears (whether something is going on and Serena is making money by others wearing similar designs we won't know)...Venus might be content with having clothes on her back and not raking in dough