PDA

View Full Version : ALG: "I won´t get as thin as I was before" - WHY NOT ???

ChrisCologne
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:25 PM
In a German interview asked about her weight ALG revealed that she won´t get as thin as she was before.

Does that mean she analyzed it and they found an illness or whatever and that she can only stabilize it?

A Magicman
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:31 PM
That means she was constantly working against her genes when training at Font de Mora. This might work out for a while, but somewhen you break down. She's aware that she needs to lose some 10kg.

!<blocparty>!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:35 PM
So she really did come off the 'roids then.

Darop.
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:39 PM
I smell doping.

hingis-will-rule
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:42 PM
i like ALG as she is now :)

tennismaster8820
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:42 PM
That means she will never be as good as she was! :shrug:

MyskinaManiac
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
No, it means that she never wants to put the hard work in again.

A'DAM
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
:rolleyes:

Slumpsova
Apr 22nd, 2007, 04:10 PM
:o
i miss little ALG :sad:

Effy
Apr 22nd, 2007, 04:41 PM
No, it means that she never wants to put the hard work in again.

oh :rolleyes: u know it better than she does, right?

MyskinaManiac
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:00 PM
oh :rolleyes: u know it better than she does, right?

Why wouldn't I? I mean, Im not tubby like her if that's what you're refering to?

hacberto
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:09 PM
Well if that it's her decistion, good for her.

But when I first saw her picture I was like ..... :weirdo:

She was so thin man so thin and with a nice body and a great face.

But she have to do what she wants to do.

MyskinaManiac
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:10 PM

I totally agree.

Geertvg
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:12 PM

Yes :)

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:13 PM
:sad: No, it means that she never wants to put the hard work in again.

Maybe it means that she has/ had an easting disorder to get to as thin as she was. :sad: You never know. Good Luck to her though...i will be cheering for her either way. :bounce:

crazillo
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:20 PM
She had one, she said it herself.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
:sad:

Maybe it means that she has/ had an easting disorder to get to as thin as she was. :sad: You never know. Good Luck to her though...i will be cheering for her either way. :bounce:

True like Margaret Cho.
If she's comfortable with her weight and if that will help her be comfortable with her game then I'm happy for her.

Let's be real, she's never going to be a fast mover on tour so she might as well be comfortable with herself.

That's how I play it.
I'm never going to be able to move good when I play tennis, so for me I just have to be comfortable with myself and wear anything extremely tight to win.
Hey if Canas and Nadal use it to beat Federer (I just find it to be really pecular that Federer has the most issues against players with ass Canas, Nadal, Rochus), I might as well try it against a few league players. :help:

Slutiana
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:50 PM

or vice versa..maybe she has an eating disorder..and instead of eating a little, she eats sooo much and she'll never be able to shift those kgs coz of it..

Volcana
Apr 22nd, 2007, 06:36 PM

Maybe it means that she has/ had an easting disorder to get to as thin as she was.
That's the first thing I thought. If you KNOW you won't be as thin as you were before, then you know you won't be engaging in the behaviours that made you that thin. It's also possible she was starting to suffer from Female Athlete Triad, and decided that she's not going to get so thin her menstruation stops, which she had previously. All these things are 'maybe', of course.

!<blocparty>!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 06:48 PM
True like Margaret Cho.
If she's comfortable with her weight and if that will help her be comfortable with her game then I'm happy for her.

Let's be real, she's never going to be a fast mover on tour so she might as well be comfortable with herself.

That's how I play it.
I'm never going to be able to move good when I play tennis, so for me I just have to be comfortable with myself and wear anything extremely tight to win.
Hey if Canas and Nadal use it to beat Federer (I just find it to be really pecular that Federer has the most issues against players with ass Canas, Nadal, Rochus), I might as well try it against a few league players. :help:

:rolls::rolls::rolls:

You go girl! Distract them with that a$$. :tape:

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 22nd, 2007, 06:52 PM
or vice versa..maybe she has an eating disorder..and instead of eating a little, she eats sooo much and she'll never be able to shift those kgs coz of it..

Eh..i guess that is possible. From what i could gather from her interviews and other info about the situation it wasn't that at all. MAYBE Barbera Walters should do a sit down interview with her and get to the bottom of it all :p Oh, i also think she should get a new coach...but thats another thread :tape: :p :wavey:

go hingis
Apr 23rd, 2007, 04:23 AM
Maybe after playing with Meghann she decided it wasnt too attractive to be too thin.