PDA

View Full Version : Neck Pain???

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 07:04 AM
Hey i have this really sharp pain whenever i move neck!!! Has anyone else ever had this before and what did you do to help it???

MyskinaManiac
Apr 22nd, 2007, 07:22 AM
Pffttt... Brett... no, I think she'd know if she had glandular fever. You've probably disturbed a nerve or even pulled a muscle. Occassionally my neck locks up for some unknown reason... but it was most likely due to some painful sports injury... hello head-on collision in hockey. Try stretching in out, although it's probably not advised, better still see a doctor.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 07:53 AM
I have a chiropractor... and going to one regularly is as healthy as checking yourself for cancer... BELIEVE ME...

What Chiropractors do is work with subluxations which is like displacement of the vertebrates that cause the nerves from the spine to be pinched and malfunction... it can be pretty bad, and it cure some diseases that you have had all your life but never figured out what caused it...

Try it bro... or sis... :p

MyskinaManiac
Apr 22nd, 2007, 08:37 AM
I have a chiropractor... and going to one regularly is as healthy as checking yourself for cancer... BELIEVE ME...

What Chiropractors do is work with subluxations which is like displacement of the vertebrates that cause the nerves from the spine to be pinched and malfunction... it can be pretty bad, and it cure some diseases that you have had all your life but never figured out what caused it...

Try it bro... or sis... :p

Side note: it's not proven.

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks for all the advice!!!! And i am a Guy!!!

James
Apr 22nd, 2007, 08:42 AM
Consult your doctor for a proper diagnosis.