PDA

View Full Version : Caption Sabine Appelmans

spiceboy
Apr 21st, 2007, 10:57 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/40/fullj.getty-ten-fed_cup-appelmans_4_43_05_pm.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Geertvg
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:00 PM
Hehe, well, she was very realistic leaving Belgium (she's a popular television celebrety these days! And isn't she still hot!), saying she didn't expect too much but she wanted her team to make the bets out of it and never just win. She will probably give the younger girls a chance tomorrow :)

Oh, and I never knew Tammy Hendler was born in South Africa!

.Andrew.
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:02 PM
Aww, poor Sabine :hug:

rhz
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:03 PM
Are all the players for this tie Flemish? no French?

Geertvg
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:05 PM

We never play with French, we take Wallonians, they're Belgian :p

Well, Tamarine Hendler is with the Wallonian Federation :)

Josh
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:05 PM
^^Tamaryn Hendler is French speaking.

Nicolás89
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:07 PM
sabine thinkig that the plan she reviewed so many times with so many differents scenarios is not working

Sab : "they are not beating it themselves"

rhz
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:07 PM
We never play with French, we take Wallonians, they're Belgian :p

Well, Tamarine Hendler is with the Wallonian Federation :)

Sorry, Wallonians are the ones i Meant :)

Josh
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:09 PM
Oh and it's Walloons, not Wallonians. ;)

Marcell
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:16 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20070421/i/r3032324248.jpg

Geertvg
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:17 PM
Oh and it's Walloons, not Wallonians. ;)

Sowwy :(

rhz
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:18 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20070421/i/r3032324248.jpg

Look Bitch, do you want me to replace you and really teach her a lesson???

MH0861
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:24 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/40/fullj.getty-ten-fed_cup-appelmans_4_43_05_pm.jpg

Sabine: "Damn. Venus is just playing the match of her life"

Josh
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:28 PM
Sowwy :(

You're lucky I'm in a forgiving mood, otherwise I might have suspended you for a couple of weeks.

;)

Josh
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:28 PM
Look Bitch, do you want me to replace you and really teach her a lesson???

:lol:

Geertvg
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:34 PM
You're lucky I'm in a forgiving mood, otherwise I might have suspended you for a couple of weeks.

;)

Hehe, thanks. Well, I should know, I am Belgian AND I studied English. Hrmpf. :tape:

But I like the Wallon... Walloons! I am Belgian in the first place, unlike many in this region, which is sad!

Uranus
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:38 PM
Hehe, thanks. Well, I should know, I am Belgian AND I studied English. Hrmpf. :tape:

But I like the Wallon... Walloons! I am Belgian in the first place, unlike many in this region, which is sad!
Thank youuuuu :hug:

Josh
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:44 PM
Awww feel the love!

Geertvg
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:51 PM
Thank youuuuu :hug:

Well, seriously, most of us do, don't listen to the dumbasses like Leterme or other extrimist politicians. Wallonia rules and united we stand! :hug:

Geertvg
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:52 PM
Awww feel the love!

Waha... Can you feel the love power? :p

Josh
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:58 PM
Waha... Can you feel the love power? :p

:lol: I have to admit I don't really 'feel' it yet but it's from Wallonia so it's bound to do better than last place for Flanders.

Geertvg
Apr 22nd, 2007, 12:14 AM
:lol: I have to admit I don't really 'feel' it yet but it's from Wallonia so it's bound to do better than last place for Flanders.

:yeah: It even smells like a decent result! :bounce:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Apr 22nd, 2007, 12:32 AM
Uhm.......... happy birthday Sabine?!?! ;)

Uranus
Apr 22nd, 2007, 03:13 PM
Well, seriously, most of us do, don't listen to the dumbasses like Leterme or other extrimist politicians. Wallonia rules and united we stand! :hug:
And this guy is about to become prime minister :scared: I hope it won't help extremists and all get what they want :o

Lmao @ the love power thing. I hope we'll be through the semis, this time :lol: (for once Wallonia didn't choose an annoying song we fall in sleep while listening to it).

Mileen
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:03 PM

There is no "are" here. Belgium is multi-langual, like Switserland and Canada. Hendler speaks French. She's a new tallent, 14 years, trains with Bolletieri.

Chrissie-fan
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:07 PM
Make no mistake about it, most people in Flanders too are pro-Belgium. Seperatists are a minority. As for Leterme & co, don't forget that we're in the middle of an election campaign where as always every politician pretends to be a lion, only to turn back into a mouse once the votes are in. ;)

Geertvg
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:15 PM
Hehe. Well no Leterme for me, can't stand the guy nor his party. I even don't think I'll ever be abel to vote Verhofstadt... I'm a leftie! :p

Mileen
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:33 PM

All Belgians feel Belgian, but when being INside Belgium you presume being Belgian and above that live in one or the other language areas. When being abroad, they're definately Belgian. (Just as Guy Verhofstadt said in a great interview, like usual.) Also, the supposedly differences between south and north are being exaggerated; every country has differences between their north and south in multiple ways (economically and "culturally"), but when seen from abroad, from a distance, it's all one distinct culture, and don't mistake Belgium North resembeling Holland and Belgium South resembeling France for instance, because there's a huge difference between Belgium and Holland, like day and night. Any "differences" between south and north are way smaller than differences between both of them and Holland and France. Well, Belgium is a French-oriented culture, actually, looks more like France than Holland. In a nutshell: Belgium is Belgium! Alez!

Demska
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:44 PM

Damn, did I remember to put the chicken on for tonight?

Brαm
Apr 22nd, 2007, 05:57 PM
Well, Belgium is a French-oriented culture, actually, looks more like France than Holland. In a nutshell: Belgium is Belgium! Alez!:help:

Haimar
Apr 22nd, 2007, 06:20 PM
She still looks so good, I love to see her on tv here !!

Geertvg
Apr 22nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
All Belgians feel Belgian, but when being INside Belgium you presume being Belgian and above that live in one or the other language areas. When being abroad, they're definately Belgian. (Just as Guy Verhofstadt said in a great interview, like usual.) Also, the supposedly differences between south and north are being exaggerated; every country has differences between their north and south in multiple ways (economically and "culturally"), but when seen from abroad, from a distance, it's all one distinct culture, and don't mistake Belgium North resembeling Holland and Belgium South resembeling France for instance, because there's a huge difference between Belgium and Holland, like day and night. Any "differences" between south and north are way smaller than differences between both of them and Holland and France. Well, Belgium is a French-oriented culture, actually, looks more like France than Holland. In a nutshell: Belgium is Belgium! Alez!

Hehe, I know, I've lived abroad almost 2 years and I know that when you look at the situations when abroad are just different. But we have politicians who seem to try to focus on the differences and like to create hatred between the 2 communities. Which is sad. People like Leterme are dangerous, I believe, they just do not reflect the people's thought but succeed in creating hatred which wasn't there before. It's sad the media don't focus on working together more, because there's very little we got to know from each other.

Anyway. Allez Belgium! :)