PDA

View Full Version : Australia :help: Needs To Roll Out Its Secret Weapon In Fed Cup Tomorrow

pierce0415
Apr 21st, 2007, 08:16 PM
Stosur lost 61 61 to Pascek :help:

if I were David Taylor, I would have wait until just 1 minute before the allowed substitution time and then announce I am going to replace Sam with Nik Pratt :p

Sybille Bammer and the Austrians will be so surprised and frightened from the announcement ... Bammer will roll over for Nik :woohoo:

OZTENNIS
Apr 21st, 2007, 09:08 PM
We need Gajdosova playing for us NOW :o :sad:

Mr.Kardashian
Apr 21st, 2007, 09:11 PM
we'll be fine... (eeek!!!) alicia played very well... she just needs higher serving percentages and shell blow away tamira... as for sam... she needs a massive turnaround in form to have chance against the much improved bammer

Nicolas
Apr 21st, 2007, 09:31 PM
:lol:

rhz
Apr 21st, 2007, 10:06 PM
Maybe having Stubbsy play Singles!

.Andrew.
Apr 21st, 2007, 10:06 PM
we'll be fine... (eeek!!!) alicia played very well... she just needs higher serving percentages and shell blow away tamira... as for sam... she needs a massive turnaround in form to have chance against the much improved bammer

Even with a high percentage she won't blow away Tamira.

OZTENNIS
Apr 21st, 2007, 10:09 PM
Nope, Tamira has beaten Lish twice, doubt it will be an Aussie victory :sad:

.Andrew.
Apr 21st, 2007, 10:11 PM
Nope, Tamira has beaten Lish twice, doubt it will be an Aussie victory :sad:

I think that Alicia could win but the poster said that she'd blow away Tamira. I don't see that happening in the near future ;)

Ben.
Apr 21st, 2007, 10:31 PM
we shall see ;)

UDACHi
Apr 21st, 2007, 10:49 PM
they might lose all the singles matches. :rolls:

Привет
Apr 22nd, 2007, 12:03 AM
If Sam gets whatever is screwing her head up sorted out she should be able to beat Bammer. Sam beat Bammer at AO 06, but needless to say they have both improved greatly since then.

Alicia has a good chance against Paszek. Alicia has ALOT more experience than Tamira. Alicia should know what she needs to do to win after losing twice to Paszek.

Both Aussie girls know what to do, it's about execution now.

Keadz
Apr 22nd, 2007, 12:07 AM
sorry but im basically foreign with the fedcup rules:p...i know to countries vs each other but what happens to the losing team??

Привет
Apr 22nd, 2007, 12:11 AM
It's quite complicated if you are new to the system Keadz, visit fedcup.com, it will tell you everything you need to know.