PDA

View Full Version : Nadia is a cheater!!!!

Alvarillo
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:39 AM
With BP for her, Anabel hits a ball to the line but Nadia marks a different bounce and Allisong Lang see that mark and is another one out, so game Russia
Nadia serves for the match!

Petrova your better than Anabel you don't need to do that!
:fiery: :tape: :rolleyes:

Some minutes before Nadia did that, in another point, a lineman said OUT a hit from Nadia and Anabel said it was good and gave the point to the russian ....
ones maybe have less talent but of course more fair play!

Nadia you won but BUUUUHHHHHH!

Demska
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:40 AM
:rolleyes:

goldenlox
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:48 AM
If Nadia was a cheater, she would do it at majors, not here.

SUPER
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:50 AM
Did you see the threatening gesture Anabel did to Nadia??:lol:
Nadia maybe is better, but for sure Anabel moods are more frightening:devil:

BTW, NADIA, i've lost a lot of respect for you:(

So Disrespectful
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:50 AM
Well if she actually did do that, then that's very bad sportsmanship. Everyone has their moments, so I won't hold it against her.

Sharapova's_Boy
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:51 AM
Davai Nadya.

So Disrespectful
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:51 AM
I thought they were supposed to be friends anyway? :confused:

-sugi-
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:52 AM
Did you see the threatening gesture Anabel did to Nadia??:lol:
Nadia maybe is better, but for sure Anabel moods are more frightening:devil:
What did Anabel do? :devil:

Shonami Slam
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:52 AM
:hearts: nadia you bitch :hearts:
i love her.

Shoulderpova
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:53 AM
Davai Nadya.

thats the spirit :yeah:

supergrunt
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:55 AM
Who won the match?

Shoulderpova
who is the better player? ;)

crazillo
Not very much sportmanslike.

supergrunt
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:57 AM
who is the better player? ;)

so...Nadia won :D ?

goldenlox
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:58 AM
I thought they were supposed to be friends anyway? :confused:
Are they friends? They should play doubles together

~Carsten~
so...Nadia won :D ?

jep 6/3 ; 6/4

SUPER
What did Anabel do? :devil:

In the changeover, anabel had quite an argument with Alison. Then, Spain's coach got her to stop, and she started crying because of rage and bitter. When she went to receive, the next game, she didn't let Nadia to serve, and pointing her finger at Nadia, she said something, but the TV didn´t show that moment, only the commentators said. Then Nadia lost the next 2 points, maybe she was feeling bad?:fiery:

I'd love to see a picture of Anabel in that moment:worship:

Dani12
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:59 AM
Maybe she thought thats where the ball really was? Ever thought of that?

You are going to look like a bitter loser, especially with the spanish flag and medina garrigues, sorry, but thats the way it looks. ;)

SUPER
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:04 PM

You are going to look like a bitter loser, especially with the spanish flag and medina garrigues, sorry, but thats the way it looks. ;)

The ball is clearly in, and if Nadia was not sure about it, shouldn't had circled the bounce as she did, just should had asked Alison.

BTW, I know that a ball does not decide a match, it was Anabel who choked heavily as always, but this is no excuse for Nadia, she made Anabel cry, and that's not fair:(

Anyway, Russia is going to win, just let us Spaniards talk about something:lol: :kiss:

C.MARTINEZ
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:05 PM
Petrova have played unfairly :ras:

she doesn´t need doing that :o

I hate her :tape:

Dani12
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:07 PM
The ball is clearly in, and if Nadia was not sure about it, shouldn't had circled the bounce as she did, just should had asked Alison.

BTW, I know that a ball does not decide a match, it was Anabel who choked heavily as always, but this is no excuse for Nadia, she made Anabel cry, and that's not fair:(

Anyway, Russia is going to win, just let us Spaniards talk about something:lol: :kiss:

I said Sorry :lol:

BTW, I'm not bias, I like Anabel too :drool:

Chrissie-fan
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:08 PM
Not very much sportmanslike.
Well, these girls don't play for a pint of beer against their friends in the local club around the corner. They play for millions of dollars and world wide fame. The reality of sports at the top level is that the participants try to get an edge any which way they can. Boxers hit below the belt or behind the head, soccer players drop like flies in the penalty zone, swimmers and runners try to false-start, etc, and the majority of competitors in most sports are filled up to their ears with doping. Why would tennis be any different? The days of "It's not the winning that counts but how you play the game" are long gone, if they ever existed in the first place, that is.

DevilishAttitude
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:10 PM
Petrova's a cheat.

And in similarly shocking new, the sun is out.

Everyone knew Nadia won't win any sportmanship awards anyway.

:o

Emina.
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:12 PM
oh my ..Nadia did it again :o :p

`

LCS
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:15 PM
That Nadia!!! I've had enough of her...She is such a sore loser and has a terrible lack of fairness...She is not that good of a player! She will see! Elena D will run into her like a train...ahaa she will be blown away! :devil: You just wait and see you Nadia..

Alvarillo
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:15 PM

i only said that Nadia is much better than Anabel and she doesn't need to do that. i support sportmanship and winning fairly not cheating. with nadia's talent she shouldn't need to cheat in that way ...

SUPER
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:17 PM
Well, these girls don't play for a pint of beer against their friends in the local club around the corner. They play for millions of dollars and world wide fame. The reality of sports at the top level is that the participants try to get an edge any which way they can. Boxers hit below the belt or behind the head, soccer players drop like flies in the penalty zone, swimmers and runners try to false-start, etc, and the majority of competitors in most sports are filled up to their ears with doping. Why would tennis be any different? The days of "It's not the winning that counts but how you play the game" are long gone, if they ever existed in the first place, that is.

This thing of: "lets do what others do!" causes me blisters in my brain:o

I play tennis, and one time, I won a SF match cheating in MP (I was 11). Since then, I have never cheated again, because I felt as bad as never in my life. My opponent cried, and he was supposed to be my friend...
Then, at 17, I lost a match when i let my opponent score the 5-5 in the 3rd thanks I correct a miscalling of the linesman. I lost 7-5, but I felt great with myself, and then my opponent and me went to the swimming pool of the resort and had a good day together.

You do fair things only to feel good with yourself and don't let other people suffer.
Today Nadia was unfair with Anabel, who had just corrected a ball early in the set in Nadia's favour, so I guess she is not feeling good now about her victory.

mankind
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:17 PM

What a depressing view. :sad:

I personally think sportsmanship still exists...like Santa Clause. No but seriously it does - just think of Andy Roddick. Good sportsman. :)

Dani12
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:18 PM
i only said that Nadia is much better than Anabel and she doesn't need to do that. i support sportmanship and winning fairly not cheating. with nadia's talent she should need to cheat in that way ...

Well then welcome to professional sport. :wavey: Nadia was down 1-4, she felt she needed to cheat, so she did.

Nothing against you, I'm sure you are alright. :)

Hellion
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:20 PM
Davai Nadya.

:lol:

Dani12
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:22 PM
i only said that Nadia is much better than Anabel and she doesn't need to do that. i support sportmanship and winning fairly not cheating. with nadia's talent she shouldn't need to cheat in that way ...

I'm not sure if you accidently pressed approve instead of disapprove.

But THANKS! :lol:

Harvs
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:24 PM
That Nadia!!! I've had enough of her...She is such a sore loser and has a terrible lack of fairness...She is not that good of a player! She will see! Elena D will run into her like a train...ahaa she will be blown away! :devil: You just wait and see you Nadia..

AAAAHAHAHA u would have to be kidding... Nadia is CLEARLY a way WAY WAYYYYY better player than Elena. Your thinking with your heart and not your head there...

Alvarillo
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:24 PM

yes :lol:
but with the seond post you deserved it :lol:

Dani12
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:27 PM

yes :lol:
but with the seond post you deserved it :lol:

Well I gave you a good rep in return anyway :drool: :lol:

Louis Cyphre
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:28 PM
AAAAHAHAHA u would have to be kidding... Nadia is CLEARLY a way WAY WAYYYYY better player than Elena. Your thinking with your heart and not your head there...

better player in what? In "Cheat your opponent" game? Or wrestling maybe :devil:

améliemomo
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:29 PM
well its not surprising,nadia has always been a player whoo doesnt act good,she annoys me I would say:(

A'DAM
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:30 PM
With BP for her, Anabel hits a ball to the line but Nadia marks a different bounce and Allisong Lang see that mark and is another one out, so game Russia
Nadia serves for the match!

Petrova your better than Anabel you don't need to do that!
:fiery: :tape: :rolleyes:

Some minutes before Nadia did that, in another point, a lineman said OUT a hit from Nadia and Anabel said it was good and gave the point to the russian ....
ones maybe have less talent but of course more fair play!

Nadia you won but BUUUUHHHHHH!

Nadia won deal with it :rolleyes:

dybbuk
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:30 PM
are we supposed to be suprised Petrowa would do that?

Chrissie-fan
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:33 PM
This thing of: "lets do what others do!" causes me blisters in my brain:o

I play tennis, and one time, I won a SF match cheating in MP (I was 11). Since then, I have never cheated again, because I felt as bad as never in my life. My opponent cried, and he was supposed to be my friend...
Then, at 17, I lost a match when i let my opponent score the 5-5 in the 3rd thanks I correct a miscalling of the linesman. I lost 7-5, but I felt great with myself, and then my opponent and me went to the swimming pool of the resort and had a good day together.

You do fair things only to feel good with yourself and don't let other people suffer.
Today Nadia was unfair with Anabel, who had just corrected a ball early in the set in Nadia's favour, so I guess she is not feeling good now about her victory.
I'm not celebrating the lack of sportsmanship at the top level, just stating things as they are IMO. And although there's no way I can prove it, I suspect that taking performance enhancing drugs are a much more widespread form of cheating than most of us think, and a much bigger problem than someone disputing a line-call.

Dexter
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:47 PM
I expected no less from her.

goldenlox
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:50 PM
Elena D will run into her like a train...ahaa she will be blown away! :devil: You just wait and see you Nadia..
Nadia and Lena will be on the same Fed Cup team. Nadia is going to be playing more. Lena always plays.

Dennis^^
Apr 21st, 2007, 12:52 PM
Okay, and what's the big news?

Ferosh
Apr 21st, 2007, 01:14 PM
I expected no less from her.

:baby:

Groenefelder25
Apr 21st, 2007, 01:15 PM
thats not nice, respect lost for her

Lin Lin
Apr 21st, 2007, 01:20 PM
It's normal I think,everyone on the court want to win every point

Ferosh
Apr 21st, 2007, 01:23 PM
I need to see video of this supposed incident. It's probably an overreaction just like the whole Safarova, Paris incident. People are just always looking for something to complain about. The only person to blame here is Anabel for not keeping her head together yet again.

Dexter
Apr 21st, 2007, 01:24 PM
:baby::smooch:

Martian KC
Apr 21st, 2007, 01:26 PM
OMG! LOLZ! I need screencaps!

Alvarillo
Apr 21st, 2007, 01:32 PM
I need to see video of this supposed incident. It's probably an overreaction just like the whole Safarova, Paris incident. People are just always looking for something to complain about. The only person to blame here is Anabel for not keeping her head together yet again.

if your fav player is a cheater is not anabel fault ;)
Nadia won beacuse is the best between these two, no doubt, but what she did is unnecessary and stupid .....

goldenlox
Apr 21st, 2007, 01:42 PM
Nothing happpened. Some Spanish fans are goofy, that's all this is.

cellophane
Apr 21st, 2007, 02:17 PM

So Nadioa cheated because she circled the mark because she thought the ball was in? :spit: I mean, that would be the first time someone pointed to the mark where they thought the ball landed? :o

No, I haven't seen the match, but gosh, it sounds like some sour grapes like in the Safarova match in Paris where people who supposedly watched the match were were talking total bs.

FORZA SARITA
Apr 21st, 2007, 05:28 PM
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Chrisi
Apr 21st, 2007, 06:20 PM
I didn't watch the match, so I don't know the situation, but when it's right, then she definitely didn't act in the right way. But guys, everyone has bad days :rolleyes:

*Jean*
Apr 21st, 2007, 07:13 PM
:lol: @this thread