PDA

View Full Version : Damn you, you painfully sexy, heterosexual European men! :mad:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:16 PM
LoveFifteen can't handle it any more! :banghead:

Everywhere he goes in Washington, DC, he meets devastatingly hot European guys of questionable sexual orientation. Is this super-hot, slender World Bank staffer with the tailored shirt and expensive shoes inviting me to a Happy Hour because he's a deliciously-endowed power top or because he's Italian?! :mad:

Is this cute Polish guy with the radiant smile starting up a conversation with me at the gym and then giving me his e-mail address because he just started working at the embassy and he's looking for local friends, or because he saw my ass flexing on the eliptical and knows I could rock his world?! :smash:

Damn you, you metrosexual European hotties! Stop messing with LoveFifteen's heart and mind! You know you're my weakness so please stop being so cruel. :bigcry:

Martian Jeza
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:18 PM
In love with some Europeans, Jonathan ? :p

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:19 PM
European men are your weakness? What does that say about you as a blackman? do you not find yourself attractive?

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:20 PM
European men are your weakness? What does that say about you as a blackman? do you not find yourself attractive?

:spit:

I'm a Hingis fan white! :lol:

P.S. Now that you know I'm white, are you going to be a lot more offended by some of my natural avatars? :tape:

Edward.
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:22 PM

*DEATH* :haha:

Dementieva_Dude
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:25 PM

:haha:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:25 PM

P.S. Now that you know I'm white, are you going to be a lot more offended by some of my natural avatars? :tape:

Blackman...as in thats what you said your last name was...:rolleyes: :bolt: :o

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:26 PM
I think black guys are hot- especially ne-yo

griffin
There, there, dear.

There are no truly heterosexual European men.

There are just European men who haven't met YOU yet ;)

(go for it - buzz is you're only 2 converts away from a new capuccino maker)

Cam'ron Giles

Ne-Yo....:barf:

Tyson Beckford :drool:

"Sluggy"
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Although my sexual orientation is not in question, I still appreciate your ability to recognize European mens' sex appeal. You R not the only 1.

Edward.
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:28 PM
There, there, dear.

:scared: :scared:

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:29 PM
I like tyson too-and gael monfils and T.I and many more!

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Although my sexual orientation is not in question, I still appreciate your ability to recognize European mens' sex appeal. You R not the only 1.

I'm sorry...the jigg is up...when are you gonna march proudly out that closet? ;)

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:31 PM
:scared: :scared:

Oh, Edward, I would ROCK YO WURLD!!! :inlove:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Blackman...as in thats what you said your last name was...:rolleyes: :bolt: :o

No, my last name is Mann, not Blackman. :)

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:32 PM
No, my last name is Mann, not Blackman. :)

You decieved me...I'll never forgive you...:bigcry: :bigcry:

Sing ..."to the left to the left...Everything you own's in a box to the left..."

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:34 PM
You decieved me...I'll never forgive you...:bigcry: :bigcry:

I'm sorry you thought I was black. If it makes you feel better, I have the soul of a black diva and the horse-hung penis of a black man! :devil:

Edward.
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:37 PM

You wouldn't be given the chance :unsure: :lol:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:39 PM
You wouldn't be given the chance :unsure: :lol:

What if I put on a long, blonde wig, made hideous screeches, endorsed Landrover, and wrote tedious blogs? :angel:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:43 PM
lmao!!! You should just go for it ;)

~Cherry*Blossom~

he's gay too, so you're in with luck

RONALDO'S GUY
Lovefifteen- u must be pretty erm..big?

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:46 PM
NE-YO is gay?! i think the guy in your avatar is hot btw

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:48 PM
NE-YO is gay?! i think the guy in your avatar is hot btw

They guy is David Beckham ;)

I always thought Ne-Yo was gay. I thought everyone knew. I guess he's not then lol.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:50 PM
They guy is David Beckham ;)

I always thought Ne-Yo was gay. I thought everyone knew. I guess he's not then lol.

Yes he is...:tape:

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:53 PM
:) Glad he is-
i have always wanted to date a black guy but i never have :(

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:00 PM
But wait, let me make this thread serious for a second, okay?

I'm really confused by these guys. I always assumed that I was sort of obviously gay so I'm really confused as to why these European guys (who seem pretty heterosexual despite their metrosexuality) are always talking with me, smiling so much, and giving me their phone numbers, cards and/or e-mail addresses.

Yesterday at the gym, this Italian guy gave me his card and told me that I should come out with him for a happy hour sometime, but he seemed totally straight, but at the same time, I swear that he's flirting with me and hitting on me.

Maybe I have a bad gaydar, and gaydar doesn't really work internationally, but sometimes I'd think a European guy was gay, and he's really just European. Argh, it's so frustrating because I don't want to freak a guy out by asking, but at the same time, what if they ARE trying to hit on me and they think I'm just not interested?

Life's little dilemmas!

Libertango
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Guy gives guy number/email/card etc. in gym = guy being gay. Simple as that. ;)

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:06 PM
:) Glad he is-
i have always wanted to date a black guy but i never have :(

Well if you like silly bottom bitches then Ne-yo is right up your alley. :tape:

Dementieva_Dude
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:06 PM

I'm really confused by these guys. I always assumed that I was sort of obviously gay so I'm really confused as to why these European guys (who seem pretty heterosexual despite their metrosexuality) are always talking with me, smiling so much, and giving me their phone numbers, cards and/or e-mail addresses.

Yesterday at the gym, this Italian guy gave me his card and told me that I should come out with him for a happy hour sometime, but he seemed totally straight, but at the same time, I swear that he's flirting with me and hitting on me.

Maybe I have a bad gaydar, and gaydar doesn't really work internationally, but sometimes I'd think a European guy was gay, and he's really just European. Argh, it's so frustrating because I don't want to freak a guy out by asking, but at the same time, what if they ARE trying to hit on me and they think I'm just not interested?

Life's little dilemmas!

Honestly, I understand. My sister and I started a game called "Gay or Just European", where we find "gay" looking guys on the street and then guess if they are gay or just euro. It also works if you play "Gay or Just Very Skinny" :o

I would think that some of these men might be flirting with you though. I mean, your gaydar might be bad, but it's not non-existant, is it? If you keep getting SO many signals, some of them are bound to be right. Sometimes I think it would be easier if all homos had a sign they had to wear around their necks....

For what it's worth, I'd go with any Italian guy who invited me for "a happy hour". Hell, I'd settle for a happy 20 minutes :devil: :o ;)

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:07 PM
U lucky guy! Just act naturally and flirt back! :)

Harju.
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:08 PM
:spit: :rolls:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:09 PM
What if I put on a long, blonde wig, made hideous screeches, endorsed Landrover, and wrote tedious blogs? :angel:

:lol:

venus_rulez
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Honestly, I understand. My sister and I started a game called "Gay or Just European", where we find "gay" looking guys on the street and then guess if they are gay or just euro. It also works if you play "Gay or Just Very Skinny" :o

I would think that some of these men might be flirting with you though. I mean, your gaydar might be bad, but it's not non-existant, is it? If you keep getting SO many signals, some of them are bound to be right. Sometimes I think it would be easier if all homos had a sign they had to wear around their necks....

For what it's worth, I'd go with any Italian guy who invited me for "a happy hour". Hell, I'd settle for a happy 20 minutes :devil: :o ;)

It's more fun to play hit it or quit it or top or bottom, that way their sexuality doesn't matter and you can still imagine them all hot and bothered :)

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:12 PM

Oh, child, LoveFifteen will accept any invitation the Italian Stallion offers! :hearts: :drool:

I sent him an e-mail today inviting him to my firm's happy hour with free drinks/food, but he gave me a "maybe" that likely means "no". :sad:

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:15 PM
WANNABEKNOWITALL- Who's sexy ass in your avatar?

Wannabeknowitall
Oh, child, LoveFifteen will accept any invitation the Italian Stallion offers! :hearts: :drool:

I sent him an e-mail today inviting him to my firm's happy hour with free drinks/food, but he gave me a "maybe" that likely means "no". :sad:

Perhaps he wants a little home field advantage. ;)
Definately seems he likes to be in control. :angel:

cellophane
Go watch some "Italian Style". :devil:

James
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:17 PM
So what's the worst that can happen? On one hand you could gain a nice friend you can go out with or end up having a nice fling with some European stud. It sounds a lot like a luxury problem. Some people are never satisfied. :o ;)

Dementieva_Dude
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:28 PM
It's more fun to play hit it or quit it or top or bottom, that way their sexuality doesn't matter and you can still imagine them all hot and bothered :)

OH OH OH I like games...what's hit it or quit it? :D

venus_rulez
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:32 PM
OH OH OH I like games...what's hit it or quit it? :D

You and a friend basically sit in a very crowded area and as guys walk by you'd say whether you'd hit it (have sex with them) or quit it (no way in hell would you do them) It's fun because sometimes you can read each other's expressions and know whether it's hit it or quit before they even say anything. You'd also be surprised what horrible taste some of your friends (or you) have :tape:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Definately seems he likes to be in control. :angel:

Oh yes!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

So what's the worst that can happen? On one hand you could gain a nice friend you can go out with or end up having a nice fling with some European stud. It sounds a lot like a luxury problem. Some people are never satisfied. :o ;)

The worst that could happen is that the hot straight Italian that I see every evening in the gym at my law firm feels totally creeped out by me every time he sees me because he can't stand gay people. Now my work-outs are awkward and uncomfortable.

Frequently, we're the only two people in the gym in the evening.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:35 PM
WANNABEKNOWITALL- Who's sexy ass in your avatar?

<------- Mines

venus_rulez
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:36 PM
<------- Mines

You should make an avatar with you turned around.

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Mmmm i'd do that ass-if you'd let me

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Oh yes!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

The worst that could happen is that the hot straight Italian that I see every evening in the gym at my law firm feels totally creeped out by me every time he sees me because he can't stand gay people. Now my work-outs are awkward and uncomfortable.

The only two in the gym. :drool:
Try to see if you can bring a little happy hour to the gym. :devil:

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:52 PM
That would be hot!

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:53 PM
You should make an avatar with you turned around.

YESSSSSSSSSS! :hearts: :drool:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:54 PM
The only two in the gym. :drool:
Try to see if you can bring a little happy hour to the gym. :devil:

I'd love to spot him while he's lifting weights! :lick: :lick: :lick:

James
Apr 19th, 2007, 04:59 PM

You are alone often with a sexy guy in a gym? And still you are complaining. Still sounds like a luxury problem to me. :p

But it is so sweet to not want to make him uncomfortable. You might win points there with him. :D

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Wannabeknowitall-u got more pics?

~{X}~
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:29 PM

Life's little dilemmas!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So TRUE! Everytime I go on vacation out of the US, my gaydar goes to shit! It never works and I get ultra confused! :sad: :lol:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:37 PM

Everywhere he goes in Washington, DC, he meets devastatingly hot European guys of questionable sexual orientation. Is this super-hot, slender World Bank staffer with the tailored shirt and expensive shoes inviting me to a Happy Hour because he's a deliciously-endowed power top or because he's Italian?! :mad:

Is this cute Polish guy with the radiant smile starting up a conversation with me at the gym and then giving me his e-mail address because he just started working at the embassy and he's looking for local friends, or because he saw my ass flexing on the eliptical and knows I could rock his world?! :smash:

Damn you, you metrosexual European hotties! Stop messing with LoveFifteen's heart and mind! You know you're my weakness so please stop being so cruel. :bigcry:

Um, sorry... but I'm sure DuPont still loves you. So maybe you should go there and leave the "metro" European hotties to us DC hetero girls

Dementieva_Dude
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:38 PM

So TRUE! Everytime I go on vacation out of the US, my gaydar goes to shit! It never works and I get ultra confused! :sad: :lol:

It's so true...my gaydar works in Canada and the US, but went to hell when I went to the Dominican on vacation this spring. The resort was full of Euros, and it was SO hard. I was getting gaydar pings from EVERYONE! I've never been more :confused: in my life!

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:38 PM

I mean, the Italian guy wears name-brand exercise clothing that's very form-fitting. In the USA that screams "butt pirate", but in Italy, it's more ambiguous.

Damn you, cultural differences!!! :mad:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Um, sorry... but I'm sure DuPont still loves you. So maybe you should go there and leave the "metro" European hotties to us DC hetero girls

My Italian wouldn't touch your skanky ass with a 10 foot pole! :lol:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:46 PM
:o I'm a skank. LOL. Then I've probably already fucked him :o ...remember, you're the one not getting any

!<blocparty>!
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Is it gay in the US for a guy to wear Prada sunglasses?

It's interesting. I was PMing someone last night, so asked him about it because someone at work had mentioned something to me about mine... and he was like "Prada sunglasses? Definitely gay!". :o

TBH - those guys definitely seem interested in you Jon. I mean, they gave you their e-mail/phone number(s) and asked you to "happy hour", at a gym!! If they were Brits - I'd say 100% gay. :tape: Agree Edward? :p

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:50 PM
^^^

If the Italian and I ever fuck in the gym shower, I'll bump this thread! :angel:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:57 PM
^^^

If the Italian and I ever fuck in the gym shower, I'll bump this thread! :angel:

Kart
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:13 PM

You have to be careful with Italian men because they're generally all very friendly and gaydar doesn't work on them IMHO.

Polish man is gay. Make a move.

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:16 PM
You have to be careful with Italian men because they're generally all very friendly and gaydar doesn't work on them IMHO.

Polish man is gay. Make a move.

Oh la la, Polish man is gay. I got a response to my e-mail. But bitch already has a boyfriend! What the fuck? :mad:

Dementieva_Dude
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Oh la la, Polish man is gay. I got a response to my e-mail. But bitch already has a boyfriend! What the fuck? :mad:

3-some?

LeRoy.
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:19 PM
there are just as many ugly euopean men as everywhere else :shrug: But yeah its so hard to to tell if a euro guy is gay or not. All English men seem gay to me :lol:

Kart
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:21 PM

Told you so :p.

He's obviously not a monogamous gay man ... unbelievable :speakles:.

Question is - are you ? :hehehe:

Edward.
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:28 PM

Shockingly, I don't actually have the hots for Maria Sharapova. She's blonde and I prefer brunettes.

Go and transform into Angelina Jolie or Natalie Portman and I'd consider it!

Edward.
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:36 PM

It's interesting. I was PMing someone last night, so asked him about it because someone at work had mentioned something to me about mine... and he was like "Prada sunglasses? Definitely gay!". :o

TBH - those guys definitely seem interested in you Jon. I mean, they gave you their e-mail/phone number(s) and asked you to "happy hour", at a gym!! If they were Brits - I'd say 100% gay. :tape: Agree Edward? :p

Yeah, I think so! Over here, giving someone your phone number is a sign that they are more interested in other things than lifting weights and discussing Gravitational Motion and Advanced physics with you :p

Thats how it is with women anyway. I dunno how it applies to men.

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:52 PM
3-some?

No, LoveFifteen only plays singles! :)

ampers&
Apr 19th, 2007, 07:00 PM
:lol: @ this thread.
Jon, you are such a whore :p, but good luck in your conquests. I know what you mean by the hot Euro ones being confusing. There are so many in D.C. But if you want to make sure, invite a couple to chill with you for an evening in Dupont Circle and see how they react. That should give you a clue :devil:.

venus_rulez
Apr 19th, 2007, 07:00 PM
No, LoveFifteen only plays singles! :)

So mixed doubles is out?

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 07:05 PM
:lol: @ this thread.
Jon, you are such a whore :p, but good luck in your conquests. I know what you mean by the hot Euro ones being confusing. There are so many in D.C. But if you want to make sure, invite a couple to chill with you for an evening in Dupont Circle and see how they react. That should give you a clue :devil:.

Well, the Italian said he couldn't come to my happy hour cuz he was meeting up with friends in Dupont Circle, but Dupont Circle isn't the Fruit Loop it was 20 years ago. Now it's for metrosexuals, too. So I'm still not sure. :sad:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 07:06 PM
:o I'm a skank. LOL. Then I've probably already fucked him :o ...remember, you're the one not getting any

It's doubtful because he didn't look like he had chlamydia or herpes. :shrug:

~{X}~
Apr 19th, 2007, 08:38 PM
I mean, the Italian guy wears name-brand exercise clothing that's very form-fitting. In the USA that screams "butt pirate", but in Italy, it's more ambiguous.

I agree, its a way to trick us poor gays. :sad:

We just can't tell anymore...its like such a tease. You may have a chance with the guy and as you approach them, they start making out with a girl. :lol:

I dunno, but yeah my gaydar goes on vacation when I leave the US.

~{X}~
Apr 19th, 2007, 08:38 PM
It's so true...my gaydar works in Canada and the US, but went to hell when I went to the Dominican on vacation this spring. The resort was full of Euros, and it was SO hard. I was getting gaydar pings from EVERYONE! I've never been more :confused: in my life!

:hug:

I know..I know. :lol:

~{X}~
Apr 19th, 2007, 08:40 PM

He's a two timing heffa! LMAO:o :lol:

Well as long as your the other man...:tape: :lol:

~{X}~
Apr 19th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Well, the Italian said he couldn't come to my happy hour cuz he was meeting up with friends in Dupont Circle, but Dupont Circle isn't the Fruit Loop it was 20 years ago. Now it's for metrosexuals, too. So I'm still not sure. :sad:

More confusion haha. :lol:

Helen Lawson
Apr 19th, 2007, 08:42 PM
There, there, dear.

I was going to post largely the same thing. But let me add one analogy. It's like the "Naked Straight Men" calendar. They say they're straight, but I think we all know the truth about calendar models.

G-Ha
Apr 19th, 2007, 10:13 PM
when i lived in london, i had the hardest time figuring out who was gay because all the boys were fashionable and appeared gay to me...so, i just gave up and ended up dating an american (who looked like ll cool j :hearts:) and a mexican while living there! still would've been nice to have hooked up with a cute british boy... :sad:

Scotso
Apr 20th, 2007, 03:15 AM

Edward is hawt.

Brett.
Apr 20th, 2007, 03:53 AM
there are just as many ugly euopean men as everywhere else :shrug: But yeah its so hard to to tell if a euro guy is gay or not. All English men seem gay to me :lol:

I agree with you! :o When i was in London, there are so many guys who keeps staring at me when i'm around, and that make me realise they probably are gay! :o

Back in 2004, which i was 18 and there was a guy, who approached me in the shower room in gym (There was no-one around) :D. I'm am not joking! :o

venus_rulez
Apr 20th, 2007, 04:18 AM
I agree with you! :o When i was in London, there are so many guys who keeps staring at me when i'm around, and that make me realise they probably are gay! :o

Back in 2004, which i was 18 and there was a guy, who approached me in the shower room in gym (There was no-one around) :D. I'm am not joking! :o

Brett, get your ass to the Aussie thread!!! :)

Brett.
Apr 20th, 2007, 04:20 AM
Brett, get your ass to the Aussie thread!!! :)

Ok, I will! :D

stevos
Apr 20th, 2007, 05:01 AM
Is this one going to get deleted too?

Brett.
Apr 20th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Is this one going to get deleted too?

What is wrong with this thread?

stevos
Apr 20th, 2007, 05:14 AM
"oh, child,"

:spit: :haha: There's the black soul you were speaking of!

~Eclipsed~
Apr 20th, 2007, 05:34 AM
Everytime i see Steve enter a gay thread i wonder more and more about his sexuality.;)

stevos
Apr 20th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Everytime i see Steve enter a gay thread i wonder more and more about his sexuality.;)

Didn't know it was a gay thread, the title says heterosexual. ;)
And I knew it would be hilarious when lovefifteen makes a thread, plus they always get deleted, hence the first post....

I could also give a fuck what you think of my sexuality. :shrug:

NyCPsU
Apr 20th, 2007, 06:07 AM
And I knew it would be hilarious when lovefifteen makes a thread, plus they always get deleted, hence the first post....

lmao i agree... i mean i could kind of tell what this thread was about, but any thread started by 0-15 gets a view from me ;)

stevos
Apr 20th, 2007, 06:09 AM
lmao i agree... i mean i could kind of tell what this thread was about, but any thread started by 0-15 gets a view from me ;)

:eek:
you posted in a "gay" thread ( :weirdo: ), you must be gay. :fiery: :lol:

~Eclipsed~
Apr 20th, 2007, 06:32 AM

hey, hey, hey now. I was making a playful comment about your sexuality...no need to get offended.:wavey:

Besides the title of the thread mentions painfully sexy men and it's started by Lovefifteen...so you can't lie and say you thought it was a heterosexual thread just because it's mentioned in the title.:lol:

stevos
Apr 20th, 2007, 06:34 AM
hey, hey, hey now. I was making a playful comment about your sexuality...no need to get offended.:wavey:

Besides the title of the thread mentions painfully sexy men and it's started by Lovefifteen...so you can't lie and say you thought it was a heterosexual thread just because it's mentioned in the title.:lol:

I think everyone realized I was joking when I said I thought it wasn't gay cus it said "hetero". :lol: see nycpsu's post and you're good.

mandy7
Apr 20th, 2007, 06:38 AM
nah, he's my mistress :p

stevos
Apr 20th, 2007, 06:42 AM

don't you mean you're his mistress? ;)
and don't you mean it's me you want? (please)

mandy7
Apr 20th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Nah, he's my bitch :p.
And i want you too honey :angel:.

stevos
Apr 20th, 2007, 07:00 AM

Good news! I'm a bit tired tonight though, tommorow.

okay, better let these guys get back on topic...

James
Apr 20th, 2007, 07:00 AM

There is a lot of lovin' in you, sweetheart. :p

NyCPsU
Apr 20th, 2007, 08:10 AM

:rolls:

:drool: :p

whoring it up on wtaworld? wait your not gay? :scratch: :p

no question mandy is the one in control:angel:

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 20th, 2007, 08:13 AM
Ne-Yo....:barf:

HEY!

He's my cousin's....:unsure: well I dunno what they are, but they have a kid, and he's nice :o

RONALDO'S GUY
Apr 20th, 2007, 08:21 AM
What?

"Sluggy"
Apr 20th, 2007, 09:36 AM
I'm sorry...the jigg is up...when are you gonna march proudly out that closet? ;)

Not really, I was never a "good" homosexual and never will be - i get LOCKJAW! & plus i like vagina!

alelysafina
Apr 20th, 2007, 09:37 AM
There, there, dear.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Come-on-kim
Apr 20th, 2007, 09:51 AM
LoveFifteen... that's a shame I am not in Washington.. :p

LoveFifteen
Apr 20th, 2007, 03:08 PM
The Italian is straight! :bigcry: :sobbing:

He ended up coming to my law firm's happy hour and staying for several hours because one of my female co-workers is a total hottie. They flirted and exchanged numbers. He's tragically straight. But if I can't have him, at least my friend can. I can't wait to hear the juicy details. Mmmmm! :lick: :lick: :lick:

Qrystyna
Apr 20th, 2007, 03:22 PM
I remember seeing an article about the Czech Republic (where a lot of extremely sexy men live :drool: ) that only 20-30% of the men there (can't remember the exact number) consider themselves to be 100% straight. So that's 70-80% who might be up for a little bum action. ;)

Brett.
Apr 21st, 2007, 11:34 AM
It doesn't mean that he is straight. I do believe that he is maybe bisexual! ;)

Mother_Marjorie
Apr 21st, 2007, 03:08 PM

Prada transcends sexuality. Wearing Prada is a state of being. It represents the essence of everything that is good and bold. Sweet, yet subtle. Imagine melting chocolate in one's mouth.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 21st, 2007, 03:55 PM

He ended up coming to my law firm's happy hour and staying for several hours because one of my female co-workers is a total hottie. They flirted and exchanged numbers. He's tragically straight. But if I can't have him, at least my friend can. I can't wait to hear the juicy details. Mmmmm! :lick: :lick: :lick:

Basically you're dealing with a big flirt and they don't care what the gender is as long as they flirt.
I doubt he's going to stop "talking" with you at the gym and he might even try to lead you on some more.

Me I would try to see how far he's willing to lead me on and spice things up bit at the gym.
Wear something European acceptable tight if you aren't already.
See if you can make him want you as much as you want him.
Just do it in the gym though, why make him your only lust when there's plenty around in DC.

Tennis Fool
Apr 21st, 2007, 04:18 PM

:lol: Not if your European or Latin American. Actually, the Cuban who works with me is all about the Prada shades and he's been married three times :rolls:

LoveFifteen
May 9th, 2007, 01:49 PM
^^^

Send me a naked pic of yourself. :drool:

Andy_
May 9th, 2007, 03:00 PM

Tut, tut... I am definitely not straight!! :p

woosey
May 9th, 2007, 05:56 PM

exactly.

patricio
May 9th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah, I dont like europeans so much... I prefer black or latin guys...

LoveFifteen
Jun 18th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Sexy hetero European men, I wish I knew how to quit you! :sobbing:

~{X}~
Jun 18th, 2007, 10:51 PM

There there...its tough, I know. They just have that damn appeal. Stay strong! Stay strong!!!!

Thanx4nothin
Jun 18th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Conor come to our thread immediately!

Bruno71
Jun 19th, 2007, 12:41 AM

At least you don't live in Europe :shrug:

DemWilliamsGulls
Jun 19th, 2007, 12:49 AM

LOL...if he didnt call him out! lol

LudwigDvorak
Jun 19th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Ah, the gym. I only see old, flabby men and their penises at my gym. I need to move out of South Carolina. :o

Black and Hispanic men are the best, probably since I think I'm more worthy of them. When I think European men, I think skinny/lean/muscular pretty boys with feathered hair and amazing clothes, not something I exactly match. :tape: But it's also not a look I find extremely appealing, since I'm just not fond of that high cheekbone/sauntered look, like Jean Franko (you might know him, Mr. 0-15). I believe he's European, anyway.

LoveFifteen
Jun 19th, 2007, 01:42 AM
LOL...if he didnt call him out! lol

For the 10th time, I am white! :smash:

delicatecutter
Jun 19th, 2007, 03:30 AM
What a fun thread this was to read!

UDACHi
Jun 19th, 2007, 04:18 AM
lovefifteen threads. :worship:

Just Do It
Jun 19th, 2007, 10:26 AM
For the 10th time, I am white!

You are white ? :scratch:

Darop.
Jun 19th, 2007, 12:00 PM

Indeed, I can confirm that guys wearing tight-fitting name-brand (sometimes designer too :o) outfits to the gym overe here is just the norm :p

Oh and, with italians beware: they may seem all nice, friendly and metro on the outside, but most of them are extremely homophobic :p

Great thread btw :haha:

oliverbecken
Jun 19th, 2007, 12:04 PM
European guys...:drool:

Specially Italians, Greeks and Cyprus...:lick:

Just Do It
Jun 19th, 2007, 12:10 PM
European guys...

Specially Italians, Greeks and Cyprus...

:bounce:

oliverbecken
Jun 19th, 2007, 12:15 PM
:bounce:

Why is your sign crying???:confused:

Just Do It
Jun 19th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Why is your sign crying???
It is a long story :sad:

oliverbecken
Jun 19th, 2007, 12:28 PM
It is a long story :sad:

:smooch: Be happy Serbian guy!:kiss:

LoveFifteen
Jun 19th, 2007, 02:46 PM
You are white ? :scratch:

Yes, I am white. :)

G-Ha
Jun 19th, 2007, 07:28 PM

and even if you were black, what's the big fuckin deal if you do like euro guys?

ampers&
Jun 19th, 2007, 07:38 PM
and even if you were black, what's the big fuckin deal if you do like euro guys?
well that would obviously be a sign of self-hatred. :shrug:
What?!?!?! Are you 100% sure you aren't black? :unsure:

G-Ha
Jun 19th, 2007, 07:46 PM
well that would obviously be a sign of self-hatred. :shrug:
-----

Jon, are you 100% sure you aren't black?

how so? finding other races attractive is "obviously" a sign of self-hatred? perhaps if one is only exclusively attracted to memebers of other races...

ampers&
Jun 19th, 2007, 08:16 PM
^ *sigh* I was being sarcastic. :thisboardneedsasarcasticsmilie:

G-Ha
Jun 19th, 2007, 09:33 PM

oops, sorry. :lol: just seems like there are a few on this board who actually feel that way, so i wasn't sure if you were one of them...

Bruno71
Jun 19th, 2007, 10:08 PM

:rolleyes: seems to do the trick usually.

LCS
Jun 19th, 2007, 10:16 PM
We are painfully sexy because we don't chew up loads of hamburgers! pfff J/k

MrSerenaWilliams
Jun 20th, 2007, 01:59 AM
Well why are you heterosexual? :o

MrSerenaWilliams
Jun 20th, 2007, 02:04 AM

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Reggie, causing problems again? ;) :lol:

stevos
Jun 20th, 2007, 02:13 AM

Let's make this one the sarcastic smilie : :apumpkin:

:D

:rolleyes: ;)

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Let's make this one the sarcastic smilie : :apumpkin:

:D

:rolleyes: ;)

Oh. Bless your heterosexual heart. :hug::lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jun 20th, 2007, 04:24 AM
Reggie, causing problems again? ;) :lol:

you know me :devil::angel::lol:

stevos
Jun 20th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Oh. Bless your heterosexual heart. :hug::lol:

Okay, your royal "hieghness" :tape: :o

MrSerenaWilliams
Jun 20th, 2007, 04:58 AM
:lol: oh Steve :lol:

If John didn't have dibs, and I didn't respect him so much, I might fight him for you :lol:

stevos
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:14 AM
:scared:

:gayfanbase: I never knew dibs were placed. Fight all you want! :lol:

~Eclipsed~
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Indeed, I can confirm that guys wearing tight-fitting name-brand (sometimes designer too :o) outfits to the gym overe here is just the norm :p

Oh and, with italians beware: they may seem all nice, friendly and metro on the outside, but most of them are extremely homophobic :p

Great thread btw :haha:

Really? For some reason, I always thought Europeans were more openminded than Americans.

Brett.
Jun 20th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Really? For some reason, I always thought Europeans were more openminded than Americans.

I agree with you, because i never met any *real* Americans :o

LCS
Jun 20th, 2007, 02:04 PM

I could ask the same question about your sexual orientation. But I won't because it's none of my business. Plus, I don't have to give reasons to why I prefer women over men at this level...;)

K-Dog
Jun 20th, 2007, 02:39 PM

Life's little dilemmas!

When you are out with these guys, what do you guys talk about? Try to get him to talk about past relationships to see whether he dates females or males. I know that on dates it is awkward to talk about past flings, but this isn't a date and it is mainly just small talk. Don't necessarily give away the sex of your past boyfriends immediately by leaving them sexless. Refer to them by terms like "this person" or "my ex." If he does the same thing, he really might be gay. Idk if this is a foolproof plan, but I guess maybe it is worth a try. Don't hate me if I sound stupid or you try it and it doesn't work.

K-Dog
Jun 20th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Okay, I'm a lil late with my post. Nevermind.

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2007, 04:39 PM
The sexy Italian is asking me if I want to play squash today. He's so hottt that it's hard to concentrate on squash when we're playing. I'm still so shocked that he's always sending me e-mails and asking me to play squash and shit. Surely he can tell that I'm a homo, right? I guess he's just open-minded and accepting of gays? Or maybe he wants a little down-low action? :hehehe:

:mamamia: :sitonmyface: :lockerroom: :showers:

matthias
Jun 20th, 2007, 04:47 PM
The sexy Italian is asking me if I want to play squash today. He's so hottt that it's hard to concentrate on squash when we're playing. I'm still so shocked that he's always sending me e-mails and asking me to play squash and shit. Surely he can tell that I'm a homo, right? I guess he's just open-minded and accepting of gays? Or maybe he wants a little down-low action? :hehehe:

go to sport with him, if he is gay - BINGO
and if he is straight then you can have him as a normal friend.

or is it a problem for you to have a hot straight guy as a platonic friend?

Sally Struthers
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:02 PM

do straight men play squash? Sally thinks not :o

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:03 PM
do straight men play squash? Sally thinks not :o

Gurrrl, please, there be lots of straight menz playing squash! :o

Helen Lawson
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Didn't you already figure out he was straight. I think gay guys (or fags as I like to say) have a tough time with male friendships, always thinking something sexual is intended or involved. Maybe the guy just wants to be friends and you're around the same age, have same interests. While American guys wouldn't usually make friends with a gay guy, Italian guys are supposedly more open-minded, as are many Europeans. Play squash and get your mind out of the gutter. Unless he makes a move, then be on him like white on rice.

Just Do It
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:24 PM
The sexy Italian is asking me if I want to play squash today. He's so hottt that it's hard to concentrate on squash when we're playing. I'm still so shocked that he's always sending me e-mails and asking me to play squash and shit. Surely he can tell that I'm a homo, right? I guess he's just open-minded and accepting of gays? Or maybe he wants a little down-low action?

squash ???????? Come on ....

Helen Lawson
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:30 PM
My athletic club is straight-guy central, and there is a lot of squash being played.

matthias
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:31 PM
is squash really such a Gay-sport?
i never thought about it

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Squash is not a gay sport. You have to be in great shape to play. It is similar to racketball. The gym is full of old straight men who play squash a lot.

I know the Italian is straight, and I am perfectly capable of having good friendships with sexually-attractive heterosexual men. I am not always hoping something sexual will happen every time I become friends with a sexually-attractive heterosexual male. It's just in the case the Italian is damn fiiiine and he confuses my gaydar because he's not American. I don't have a problem falling for sexy American straight guys because they interact with me in the way that I am culturally accustomed to. But a heterosexual *European* man will interact with me in a way that only gay American men would, and thus, because of years of ingrained behavioral response, I struggle a bit. :shrug:

Helen Lawson
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Squash is not a gay sport. You have to be in great shape to play. It is similar to racketball. The gym is full of old straight men who play squash a lot.

I know the Italian is straight, and I am perfectly capable of having good friendships with sexually-attractive heterosexual men. I am not always hoping something sexual will happen every time I become friends with a sexually-attractive heterosexual male. It's just in the case the Italian is damn fiiiine and he confuses my gaydar because he's not American. I don't have a problem falling for sexy American straight guys because they interact with me in the way that I am culturally accustomed to. But a heterosexual *European* man will interact with me in a way that only gay American men would, and thus, because of years of ingrained behavioral response, I struggle a bit. :shrug:

I get the picture, hon!
Are you having trouble telling him you're gay? The easiest way, without just telling him, is to like start talking about a past vacation you had (even if you have to make it up) and then, hopefully, he's asks you who you went with. Verbally and visually stutter and stumble and just say "a friend." He'll get the picture without it being awkward.

LoveFifteen
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:56 PM
I get the picture, hon!
Are you having trouble telling him you're gay? The easiest way, without just telling him, is to like start talking about a past vacation you had (even if you have to make it up) and then, hopefully, he's asks you who you went with. Verbally and visually stutter and stumble and just say "a friend." He'll get the picture without it being awkward.

matthias
Jun 20th, 2007, 06:06 PM
But a heterosexual *European* man will interact with me in a way that only gay American men would, and thus, because of years of ingrained behavioral response, I struggle a bit

maybe european man are more open minded and don´t care about your gay-ness, they care more about the person ;)

Kart
Jun 20th, 2007, 06:11 PM

Only one way to find out.

Fake a groin strain or something.

Apoleb
Jun 20th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Verbally and visually stutter and stumble and just say "a friend."

:rolls:

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Okay, your royal "hieghness" :tape: :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you got a problem with my title!? :p

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2007, 08:40 PM
you know me :devil::angel::lol:

Of course I do! ;)

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2007, 08:40 PM
:scared:

:gayfanbase: I never knew dibs were placed. Fight all you want! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~{X}~
Jun 20th, 2007, 08:43 PM

Only one way to find out.

Fake a groin strain or something.

Reuchlin
Jun 20th, 2007, 09:38 PM
I think that best you can do is just openly talk about your "boyfriend" like it's nothing unusual. That way:
1. He won't feel threatened that you "like him" (as just telling him you're gay and unattached would suggest).
2. He will get to think it over without having to react to it right away-- as he would need to do if you just told him

Just Do It
Jun 20th, 2007, 09:40 PM
I think that best you can do is just openly talk about your "boyfriend" like it's nothing unusual. That way:
1. He won't feel threatened that you "like him" (as just telling him you're gay and unattached would suggest).
2. He will get to think it over without having to react to it right away-- as he would need to do if you just told him

And after that, I guess he would never call him again :lol: