PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson; Black to white?

Marshmallow
Apr 19th, 2007, 11:14 AM
It all went right past me. I’m just curious is there an answer or generally accepted explanation for, how Michael Jackson ‘became white’?

There’s mention of Vettiligo… but then his hair has also slowly changed from the type it was as a child. And his kids, they are his biological kids?

I don't know anything anymore... :help:

From: http://www.ithaca.edu/students/breynol1/michael-jackson-early-years.jpg to http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugshot__michael-jackson.jpg

rockstar
Apr 19th, 2007, 11:55 AM
wow, his hands are freakishly huge in the first pic :eek:

Just Do It
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:03 PM
wow, his hands are freakishly huge in the first pic

*DEAD* :rolls: :haha: :rolls:

Lord Nelson
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Michael Jackson's sister, La Toya also has lighter skin so i doubt that this is due to vitiligo or whatever. Mike bleached his skin which has now become sensitive to sunlight so he has to be well protected when he goes out in the sun. Apparently all 3 kids of his are his, Two of them are form a white woman and one of them is from a black anonymous woman. Since Mike's skin was so light, the 2 kids don't look mixed. Yannick Noah who is of mixed race had his youngest son with a blonde woman and this son looks scandinavian with blonde hair and light skin.

*Jool*
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:32 PM
the recent pic is so scary :unsure:

LoveFifteen
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Michael Jackson's sister, La Toya also has lighter skin so i doubt that this is due to vitiligo or whatever. Mike bleached his skin which has now become sensitive to sunlight so he has to be well protected when he goes out in the sun. Apparently all 3 kids of his are his, Two of them are form a white woman and one of them is from a black anonymous woman. Since Mike's skin was so light, the 2 kids don't look mixed. Yannick Noah who is of mixed race had his youngest son with a blonde woman and this son looks scandinavian with blonde hair and light skin.

A person's physical changes don't change his genes. You can only pass your genes along to your children. Jackson's new skin color is not genetic. Jackson is still genetically black. It's statistically improbable that all three of his children would look completely white. I don't believe they are his biological children for a second.

Marshmallow
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:51 PM

Really? Are they sure he's the daddy? :tape:

Marshmallow
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:54 PM
A person's physical changes don't change his genes. You can only pass your genes along to your children. Jackson's new skin color is not genetic. Jackson is still genetically black. It's statistically improbable that all three of his children would look completely white. I don't believe they are his biological children for a second.

Yeah, i tend to lean this way. It just makes more sense.