PDA

View Full Version : :eek: Larry Birkhead's gay lover tells all

Sally Struthers
Apr 18th, 2007, 09:44 PM
:eek:

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: LARRY BIRKHEAD'S SECRET GAY LOVER TELLS ALL!

"I was Larry Birkhead's secret gay lover!"

That's the sensational revelation of Kerrick Ross a handsome male model who carried on a torrid two-month sexual affair with the man who won the blockbuster paternity battle for Anna Nicole Smith's baby girl.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The new issue of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER publishes the stunning truth about the secret gay life of the world's most famous out-of-wedlock father.

"America doesn't know the whole story about Larry Birkhead," Kerrick, who's 38 and lives in Louisville, Ky., told The ENQUIRER.

"He apparently had sex with Anna Nicole and fathered her baby, but there is no question: He also had sex with me!"

The two met at a cocktail party in Louisville around mid-2000 when Birkhead was a struggling real estate agent and writer, angling for a show business career in Hollywood.

"We were together for about two months and had sex eight to 10 times, always at my apartment. He often spent the whole night with me."

But Birkhead insisted on keeping their romance a secret. "I had been 'out' for a long time, but Larry was not out of the closet and he was terrified about his family, who were devout Southern Baptists, finding out he was having a gay relationship," revealed Kerrick.

"He was especially afraid of his father finding out. He said, 'If my Dad knew about this, he would kill me!'

Birkhead's lawyers deny that he had a gay relationship with Kerrick, but Kerrick passed a rigorous polygraph test administered by a top-notch examiner.

And Kerrick says Larry didn't consider himself gay. "He was more comfortable saying he was bi-sexual," Kerrick told The ENQUIRER. "I never knew him to go out with women when we were together, but I found out after we broke up that he had been seeing women. "While Kerrick says Birkhead was inexperienced at gay sex, he found out later that he'd stolen Larry from another man!

The new issue of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER has more details about Larry's other relationship plus an independent eyewitness account of Kerrick's relationship with Larry.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63844

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 18th, 2007, 09:47 PM
HE'S BI :drool:

LoveFifteen
Apr 18th, 2007, 09:49 PM
I wish Belgium had more trashy tabloids so I could read about Pierre-Yves's torrid gay affairs!

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 18th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I wish Belgium had more trashy tabloids so I could read about Pierre-Yves's torrid gay affairs!

You are in love with PYH? :speakles:

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 18th, 2007, 09:53 PM
:lol:

timafi
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:00 PM
anyone who thought this guy was straight is plain:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:01 PM
anyone who thought this guy was straight is plain:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Who the hell are you to judge me...:o

Infiniti2001
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:08 PM
http://i18.tinypic.com/2i137dv.jpg from Dlisted :eek:

mykarma
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:14 PM
:eek:

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: LARRY BIRKHEAD'S SECRET GAY LOVER TELLS ALL!

"I was Larry Birkhead's secret gay lover!"

That's the sensational revelation of Kerrick Ross a handsome male model who carried on a torrid two-month sexual affair with the man who won the blockbuster paternity battle for Anna Nicole Smith's baby girl.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The new issue of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER publishes the stunning truth about the secret gay life of the world's most famous out-of-wedlock father.

"America doesn't know the whole story about Larry Birkhead," Kerrick, who's 38 and lives in Louisville, Ky., told The ENQUIRER.

"He apparently had sex with Anna Nicole and fathered her baby, but there is no question: He also had sex with me!"

The two met at a cocktail party in Louisville around mid-2000 when Birkhead was a struggling real estate agent and writer, angling for a show business career in Hollywood.

"We were together for about two months and had sex eight to 10 times, always at my apartment. He often spent the whole night with me."

But Birkhead insisted on keeping their romance a secret. "I had been 'out' for a long time, but Larry was not out of the closet and he was terrified about his family, who were devout Southern Baptists, finding out he was having a gay relationship," revealed Kerrick.

"He was especially afraid of his father finding out. He said, 'If my Dad knew about this, he would kill me!'

Birkhead's lawyers deny that he had a gay relationship with Kerrick, but Kerrick passed a rigorous polygraph test administered by a top-notch examiner.

And Kerrick says Larry didn't consider himself gay. "He was more comfortable saying he was bi-sexual," Kerrick told The ENQUIRER. "I never knew him to go out with women when we were together, but I found out after we broke up that he had been seeing women. "While Kerrick says Birkhead was inexperienced at gay sex, he found out later that he'd stolen Larry from another man!

The new issue of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER has more details about Larry's other relationship plus an independent eyewitness account of Kerrick's relationship with Larry.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63844
Anything for a $$$.

timafi
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:19 PM
http://i18.tinypic.com/2i137dv.jpg from Dlisted :eek:

he's hot:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Brooklyn90
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:38 PM
I knew he was Bi from the moment I saw him, so no surprise.

Helen Lawson
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:51 PM
I did wonder why any straight guy would have been interested in a fat Anna Nicole and all the drama around her. Even if he was a chubby-chaser, what straight man gets involved with her trainwreck life and doesn't lose his mind in about a week being around her. Playmate of the Year was 10 years ago.

Anyway, it looks like we have yet another girlie man who gets outed. Whatever happened to real men? There are none left!

Helen Lawson
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:10 PM
FWIW, and believe me, who knows with this case, Anna Nicole's sister is coming out with a book (surprise) and, among other things, she's supposed to claim that both she and Anna Nicole preferred the company of gay men.

Kart
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM
I did wonder why any straight guy would have been interested in a fat Anna Nicole and all the drama around her.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

venus_rulez
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Can't say that the world felt like it stopped spinning when i read that.

Helen Lawson
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:33 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You do have a point. For a split of $475 million, I could quite easily live in her circus world!

~{X}~
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Thats hot, I'd screw Birkhead and that gay lover of his. Yummy! :drool:

Kart
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:51 PM
You do have a point. For a split of $475 million, I could quite easily live in her circus world!

Don't be shy Helen - we both know for that much you'd father her baby.

I know I would.

Well, not now obviously.

Helen Lawson
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Don't be shy Helen - we both know for that much you'd father her baby.

I know I would.

Well, not now obviously.

Hon, I'd father 15 of her babies for that kind of dough. And I'd do all those things she likes, too, if you catch my drift. Plus, she'd be so stoned out all the time, I wouldn't even have to sneak around to cheat with all the fags I'm usually stuck with!

I wonder if anyone will ever see any money at all. That Marshall guy hated her, maybe he hid it or transferred it into unreachable trusts, or whether he had to post a bond for the appeal.

kabuki
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:57 PM
LB's gums and teeth terrify me.

austennis
Apr 20th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Lol not really a suprise and y not they both hot so go 4 it

hdfb
Apr 20th, 2007, 01:45 AM
:rolls: Can this whole Anna Nicole thing get any more insane??

ico4498
Apr 20th, 2007, 01:52 AM
:rolls: Can this whole Anna Nicole thing get any more insane??

bad question!

the only consistent theme thus far ... it always gets worse!

Apoleb
Apr 20th, 2007, 01:54 AM
"America doesn't know the whole story about Larry Birkhead,"

Why would they want to know? I certainly don't.

go hingis
Apr 20th, 2007, 02:57 AM
6 Years later when his coming into money you break the story and out him to his family. Shame On You!!! Get A Life!!!

hectopascal
Apr 20th, 2007, 03:35 AM
6 Years later when his coming into money you break the story and out him to his family. Shame On You!!! Get A Life!!!

To be fair on the model guy, he's only cashing in - just like Birkhead is cashing in on Anna Nicole's money. If he told the story 6 years ago, nobody would've cared lol.

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 20th, 2007, 03:37 AM
To be fair on the model guy, he's only cashing in - just like Birkhead is cashing in on Anna Nicole's money. If he told the story 6 years ago, nobody would've cared lol.

...and Anna Nicole cashed in on her 90 year old husband.

switz
Apr 20th, 2007, 03:41 AM
hmmm so he says that Birkhead's family cut ties if they knew this and he decides to go tell the whole world. nice :o

alfonsojose
Apr 20th, 2007, 03:55 AM
...and Anna Nicole cashed in on her 90 year old husband.

:lol:

drake3781
Apr 20th, 2007, 05:01 AM
I can't imagine making love with Larry Birkhead, straight or gay. :tape:

Marshmallow
Apr 20th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Why would they want to know? I certainly don't.

Totally agree. There's no real substance or juicy, mouth-watering, spine tingling gossip. He's bisexual.... and he's not a virgin.

Now if someone actually wrote an article, calling them on being money hungry attention - harlots... then.. well, guess there wouldn't be much of a story there either, most celebrities these days are. :help:

They should write articles on Alexyss Tylor. Bold Pioneer, fearless feminist, empowerer... :bowdown:

canoe.
Apr 20th, 2007, 05:05 PM
FWIW, and believe me, who knows with this case, Anna Nicole's sister is coming out with a book (surprise) and, among other things, she's supposed to claim that both she and Anna Nicole preferred the company of gay men.

LOL.
ANS, and her sister, sure banged a lot of gay guys!! Lets see: Birkhead, Stern, and the guys in the book--I guess they were on their own personal conversion crusade.:haha: :spit: