PDA

View Full Version : Blood bath on BET College Hill...

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:58 PM
I have never seen anything like this on a reality show...:eek:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1qu0n_college-hill-vanessa-krystal-fight

Rocketta
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:03 PM
you have to log in to watch it. :sad:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Rocky...i'm shocked and amazed at what the Viacom owned BET is doing to our young people...then showing it on TV...it's a damn shame...you have to view the clip...

Knizzle
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:11 PM
The VI girl deserved it, bad judgement on her part. Starting a fight and then starting one when the other person has something that could be a weapon in their hand.

darrinbaker00
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Rocky...i'm shocked and amazed at what the Viacom owned BET is doing to our young people...then showing it on TV...it's a damn shame...you have to view the clip...
That's exactly why I don't watch VBET anymore, Cam. I don't blame Bob Johnson one bit for selling out ("Three BILLION dollars? Billion with a B? Where do I sign?"), but I knew that once he did, we'd be stuck with what we're stuck with. :sad:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:24 PM
That's exactly why I don't watch VBET anymore, Cam. I don't blame Bob Johnson one bit for selling out ("Three BILLION dollars? Billion with a B? Where do I sign?"), but I knew that once he did, we'd be stuck with what we're stuck with. :sad:

Sad ain't it? :sad:

timafi
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:46 PM
wtf was that about? :speakles: :speakles::cuckoo: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Rocketta
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:06 PM

I don't watch it either.....It's all about TV One, now. :(

Rocketta
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:17 PM
dag, :eek:

All I know is MTV would kill to *cough* accidentally *cough* get a fight that good on Real Word. :o :help:

It happened so fast....it wasn't even like those were the original people fighting? Was it a Caribbean vs. AA thing? :confused:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:22 PM
dag, :eek:

All I know is MTV would kill to *cough* accidentally *cough* get a fight that good on Real Word. :o :help:

It happened so fast....it wasn't even like those were the original people fighting? Was it a Caribbean vs. AA thing? :confused:

I think so Rocky...but the few times I watched it....the AA girl talks alot of crap...however, the VI girl had no right to put her hands on her...thats why she ended up with a bloody face...:tape:

marlon
Apr 18th, 2007, 11:41 PM
man shut fuck up

Denise4925
Apr 18th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Wow :speakles: What she do, hit her in the nose? What did the girl have? A brush?

marlon
Apr 18th, 2007, 11:53 PM
you probaly never been in fight in your life

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 18th, 2007, 11:55 PM
you can see it here on youtube....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hoaj15EbNbM

Look like ole light skin girl ran straight into an ass whoppin...while ole light skin gull was pullin hair she was gettin a shoe in her face!

Denise4925
Apr 18th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Not justify...NOT AT ALL, Imus was OUT OF LINE for SURE...and I DEFINATELY don't condone what he said, I dunno, it was just my first reaction to it.

I think physical violence is really unecessary, and it just didn't need to get that far.

:lol: Are you kidding? Two women living under the same roof and one stole the other's man??? Oh, there's going to be a fight. One way or another, there's going to be a fight. :lol: I'm not shocked or surprised. That wasn't over anything but a man and it's not a black or white thing, but a woman thang.

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:01 AM
:lol: Are you kidding? Two women living under the same roof and one stole the other's man??? Oh, there's going to be a fight. One way or another, there's going to be a fight. :lol: I'm not shocked or surprised. That wasn't over anything but a man and it's not a black or white thing, but a woman thang.

:o, I deleted my posts on the subject, becuase I was just ranting, and the taste of my toenails was getting old :lol:

:secret: besides, I talked to Mo and straightened things out w/ her, and she's the only person (well besides you too Denise) who I didn't EVER mean to offend or have anything I said be misconstrued.

:shrug: oh well...at least people are talking about it.

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:04 AM
My thing is.....(for those who dont know how to fight)

Rule #1 dont EVER run up on somebody that has a weapon unless you have one too

Rule #2 dont make yourself look stupid as a mufuka fighting over a man or nothing stupid

Rule #3 dont make yourself look even stupid-er by gettin a bloody face cuz some bitch done went upside your head with a gotdamn shoe on national TV lol

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:07 AM
side note....what happened to JT and Idesha? When I saw the show last, they were about to get it on?

:awww: What happened?.....:o damn school, getting in the way of my TV :sad:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:26 AM

All I know is MTV doesn't care if they get a fight like that because Viacom owns both.
Plus Real World would still suck even with a good fight.
Honestly Real World, Road Rules, and College Hill all suck.

Inferno III is aiight though.

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:29 AM
:scared: Inferno III is :scared::bolt:

HippityHop
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Low class foolishness. :(

Pureracket
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Paris is burning.

Marshmallow
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:37 AM
you can see it here on youtube....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hoaj15EbNbM

Look like ole light skin girl ran straight into an ass whoppin...while ole light skin gull was pullin hair she was gettin a shoe in her face!

With the exception of the blood, that was shocking, exciting, and just plain entertaining :tape: I feel like some kind of sadist, but it WAS.

Thanx 4 the vid. *fans self*

darrinbaker00
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:41 AM
They got rid of Donnie Simpson, Tavis Smiley and Ed Gordon for THAT?
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Denise4925
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:43 AM
:o, I deleted my posts on the subject, becuase I was just ranting, and the taste of my toenails was getting old :lol:

:secret: besides, I talked to Mo and straightened things out w/ her, and she's the only person (well besides you too Denise) who I didn't EVER mean to offend or have anything I said be misconstrued.

:shrug: oh well...at least people are talking about it.

No sweetie, you didn't offend me at all. I was using your post to state that it wasn't about anything but a good ole cat fight over a man. :hug:

Denise4925
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:48 AM
With the exception of the blood, that was shocking, exciting, and just plain entertaining :tape: I feel like some kind of sadist, but it WAS.

Thanx 4 the vid. *fans self*

I'm with you Marshmallow, I'm just a plain old voyeur at heart :o I love a good fight, especially if I'm the one watching and not the one doing the fighting. But, I will if you step to me :boxing: :lol:

I have stepped a couple of times myself over the very same issue :o so I can't really judge those girls.

Denise4925
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:49 AM

Thank God :yawn:

mykarma
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:52 AM
I'm with you Marshmallow, I'm just a plain old voyeur at heart :o I love a good fight, especially if I'm the one watching and not the one doing the fighting. But, I will if you step to me :boxing: :lol:

I have stepped a couple of times myself over the very same issue :o so I can't really judge those girls.
Say it ain't so. :lol: No damn way am I ever going to fight over a man. If a man would do that shit to me he can kiss my complete ...never mind.

harloo
Apr 19th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Dang, I missed it as usual. I really don't turn to BET unless Celebration Of Gospel comes on or they have a special program, however I did watch the first two episodes of College Hill. I don't even know what happened and who's man was stolen? This is some crazy stuff.:lol:

harloo
Apr 19th, 2007, 01:07 AM

Well, I didn't like the fact that they got rid of Tavis because his show was very informative, but it was time for Donnie, Ed, and Sherry to retire. BET can't stay competitive with parents hosting the video shows, etc. Ed isn't that great of an interviewer either. I wonder why the got rid of Jackie Reid, I thought she was great.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 19th, 2007, 05:58 AM
Where is our youth going.. :rolleyes:

RJWCapriati
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:03 AM
wow:devil:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 03:20 PM
The comments on the YouTube clip is just :eek:

Renee
Apr 19th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Seems like nobody here watch this show. They are not fighting over a man. The girl with the shoe - krystal. She talks trash all the time. These are some of the things she has been saying throughout the entire show so far.

"I am from Orange County"
"the people here (Virgin Islands) are ugly, yes I said it, they are ugly
"they wear really tacky clothes, nothing cute like at the Gap. I don't even think they know what the Gap is.
"this is not a vacation, this is the stop on your way to a vacation"

can't remember everything she said. But the animosity between Krystal and some of the other roommates has been building up for a while now. She complains non stop makes ignorant disrepectful comments about the Virgin Islands. When they meet to discuss how her comments are hurtful, she says "well cover your ears".

Denise4925
Apr 19th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Say it ain't so. :lol: No damn way am I ever going to fight over a man. If a man would do that shit to me he can kiss my complete ...never mind.

:lol: It's never about being over the man at the time :p But, in the end that's what it's about. In the beginning it's about some bitch disrespecting you.

Denise4925
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Seems like nobody here watch this show. They are not fighting over a man. The girl with the shoe - krystal. She talks trash all the time. These are some of the things she has been saying throughout the entire show so far.

"I am from Orange County"
"the people here (Virgin Islands) are ugly, yes I said it, they are ugly
"they wear really tacky clothes, nothing cute like at the Gap. I don't even think they know what the Gap is.
"this is not a vacation, this is the stop on your way to a vacation"

can't remember everything she said. But the animosity between Krystal and some of the other roommates has been building up for a while now. She complains non stop makes ignorant disrepectful comments about the Virgin Islands. When they meet to discuss how her comments are hurtful, she says "well cover your ears".

Oh, I thought Krystal stole the other girl's boyfriend. Didn't someone say that in this thread. :lol:

Dawn Marie
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:14 PM
I watch it but I missed the fight. Krystral is a stuck up ignorant American LA BITCH! What a waste of space. All she does is cry about LA LA LA. Take your wannabe ass back to the county trick ass.

The VI chic is the nice one with the most sense. Krystal makes me sick. She is a stupid ass child.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:27 PM
http://www.bet.com/Assets/BET/Published/image/jpeg/c06382ca-9771-7b84-0111-2633521745e1-ch4_krystal_fight.jpg

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 19th, 2007, 09:50 PM
http://www.bet.com/Site+Management/Packages/CH4_mainpage.htm

Click on that and see why Vanessa had to beat her down...:tape: She reached her boiling point...:lol:

G1Player2
Apr 19th, 2007, 10:36 PM
:eek: But this has definitely been the best season of College Hill. I watched the other ones sporadically. I liked College Hill 2 I think it was, where they had that one crazy Puerto- Rican(?) dude. But Krystal and Vanessa have been having their passive aggresive quips for awhile now so I am not surprised.

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 19th, 2007, 11:15 PM

OK! Bet has turned into trash...thats why I dont even watch it anymore...I go to TV1 ( who just aired the Roots Series) something the young black generation needs to see.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 20th, 2007, 02:31 AM
I watched it and it was just so good to watch that clip :lol:

The girl with the shoe looked scared. The one with the blood down her face looks like she wanted more!!! She was proper up for it!

Renee
Apr 20th, 2007, 02:48 PM
The girl without the shoe, Vanessa was all over the ignorant bitch Kyrstal, but since krystal had a weapon (shoe), this tart inflicted the most damage.