PDA

View Full Version : Christina Bringing "Back To Basics Tour" DownUnder!!

go hingis
Apr 18th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Christina Aguilera - July 2007

It’s been three long years since Christina Aguilera has visited Australia but that’s all set to change when she brings her fabulous ‘Back to Basics’ tour here this July.
The four-time Grammy Award winner promises her biggest tour to date, boasting a 25-piece on-stage entourage, three distinct stage scenes, 600 moving lights and a state-of-the-art hydraulic system!
As you can expect from the pop princess, her red-hot show will be packed with her trademark blend of sass, sophistication and spectacle as she belts out hits like ‘Ain’t No Other Man’, ‘Dirrty’, ‘Beautiful’, ‘Candyman’ and so many more.
Tickets go on sale from Wednesday May 2.

Saturday 14 July - Burswood Dome, Perth
Tuesday 17 July - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Friday 20 July - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Tuesday 24 July - Acer Arena, Sydney
Friday 27 July - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Disclaimer: information correct at the time of publishing. Subject to change without notice.

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/__data/assets/image/0019/71326/varieties/large.jpg

After reading and seeing pics of her tour I really wanted to see this concert. I'm glad it's finally coming down under and can't wait to get my tickets. Anybody else? I hope it sells well.

AH85
Apr 18th, 2007, 06:27 AM
yeah, i'm going to try get tickets for it :D

hdfb
Apr 18th, 2007, 06:39 AM
Hm. If I can get someone to go with me I'd consider.

AH85
Apr 18th, 2007, 06:43 AM
i'm probably going to be going with the same people i'm going to see gwen with

hdfb
Apr 18th, 2007, 06:44 AM
Lucky you. None of my friends have similar musical tastes to mine.

AH85
Apr 18th, 2007, 06:55 AM
i feel so sorry for :hug:

hdfb
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Actually there is someone. Gosh can't believe I forgot him. :o But um, I don't think I am too fond of seeing him... sorta complicated. :o But yeah, I almost went to Kylie Minogue's concert by myself until I made an online friend on a music forum. :p

go hingis
Apr 19th, 2007, 02:43 AM
i'm probably going to be going with the same people i'm going to see gwen with

I keep forgetting about Gwen, I better check it out.

hdfb
Apr 19th, 2007, 02:48 AM
I keep forgetting about Gwen, I better check it out.

Ooooh, thanks for reminding. My little sister told me last night she wanted to go. Gonna go hunt for tickets now.

go hingis
Apr 19th, 2007, 02:55 AM
I can't decide on Gwen, does anybody know where I can find info on her concert, what songs she's performing?. Has anybody heard anything about her concert?

hdfb
Apr 19th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Wikipedia is your friend. You can check out the setlist and tour dates for many many tours.

I gotta run now. Cya.

hdfb
Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:06 AM
bump bump

I'm going!!! Found someone to go with. :bounce:

go hingis
Apr 24th, 2007, 03:24 AM
I'm going too, just not sure if I will have the numbers in time for presale and I think presale has a limit of 4 tickets, so I will have to wait and see how many people are coming.

Glad you found somebody to go with, Hope we all get good tickets.

AH85
Apr 24th, 2007, 06:33 AM
i'm glad you found someone :D i can't wait for it, though i don't know what will be better, this or gwen. what i've heard, gwen's concerts have been fantastic

petey_pan
Apr 25th, 2007, 10:18 AM
im going... woot

go hingis
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Has anyone had luck getting pre-sale tickets? I've been trying to log in all day but keep timing out.

go hingis
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:55 AM
DAMN, I Finally get thru to get the password and now I need five tickets and the limit is four. hahahahaha, I guess I have to wait for the general public sale and the chance of missing out.

go hingis
Apr 26th, 2007, 05:06 AM
If anyone knows what's better, please let me know. Do I stay home and hope to get tickets online, only if I can get more then four OR do I get my ass to a ticketek and line up??????????? What will get me better seats?????????????

rockwithme
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:39 PM
yay!!
her stripped tour was friggin awesome! that was when i became a christina "fan"
cant wait for this..:D

rockwithme
Apr 26th, 2007, 02:42 PM
If anyone knows what's better, please let me know. Do I stay home and hope to get tickets online, only if I can get more then four OR do I get my ass to a ticketek and line up??????????? What will get me better seats?????????????

have never tried online purchase nad hate being put in a phone queue
my advise is to get your ass to a ticketek agent at a newsagency :)

go hingis
Apr 27th, 2007, 03:04 AM
I was thinking of going to Enmore Theatre, not usually too many people there. Guns and Roses went on sale yesterday and they said they had 10-15 people line up and the first two got good seats. Last time I tried to get tickets for the Aussie Open Online, so many people I couldn't get on for 15minutes and the finals sold out in 14 minutes, I jumped in the car and went to Enmore theatre and got the last few for the semi finals. Having to decide myself is hard, try online or line up??? would be good if my sister can go and line up and I'll try online and then see who gets them first but do we put the money on the credit card or not. DECISIONS, decisions, decisions.

rockwithme
Apr 27th, 2007, 02:31 PM
well if you're booking online then you'll need to put it on the card
up to you, though ever time i go to a ticketek agent, i always get good seats :)

go hingis
May 1st, 2007, 12:51 AM
One DAY to go until General Admission Tickets go on sale. Fingers crossed my internet connection holds up.

hdfb
May 2nd, 2007, 12:39 AM
how did you guys go?

i'm pretty annoyed. a 2nd melb show was announced not long after tickets went on sale for the first show. it's so annoying!

i got to an outlet at 8:20am. i tried ringing while waiting in line at a bit before 9 and i couldnt connect, lines were busy.

once i got inside, i bought two tickets which were on the lower level, on the furthest side so it was close to stage but it was a side view.

with the intent to get floor seats, i asked the guy to look for more tickets after those ones. after like 5 minutes he found two floor seats! so much for "sorry, single seats only on floor". i tried using my credit card for it but it was maxed out!!! obviously i was fuming because the guy behind the desk offered me BETTER tickets AFTER i bought crapper ones. but i made him hold them while i went to get some cash.

so now i have 4 tickets. 2 on the very side of lower and 2 in section A row P.

now when i log onto the net, i see tix are on sale for the 2nd show. :fiery: gosh, just announce 2 shows at once dammit. as if you aren't gonna sell out christina.

but anyhow. i'm satisfied that i got floor tix, skipped school to get them. :o i'm gonna sell the lower seats on ebay.

go hingis
May 2nd, 2007, 12:49 AM
You got better tickets then me.

I logged on to the internet at 8.15 and started calling at 8.45. I kept getting the office hours message unitl 8.57 and then it was engaged. I finally got in online at 9.00am but each page took so long to load it was wasting time. The first tickets they gave me I brought, couldn't get GOLD so ended up getting Silver. I had my tickets at 9.06am They're in front of the stage first or second elevation. I kept trying to ring but couldnt' get thru, when I finally got back online I couldn't find any gold seats for 6 people, glad to hear it wasn't just because I was online that I couldn't find seats together.

Can't wait for the AGUILEREINCE!!!

go hingis
May 2nd, 2007, 12:51 AM
not sure if a second Sydney show has been announced, I'll go and check

go hingis
May 2nd, 2007, 12:56 AM
hahahaha, NoT funny, yes a second show for Sydney has been announced and I can get Gold online. Do! Oh well, the gold that are available are still elevated and just in front of me. I hate how they do that.

hdfb
May 2nd, 2007, 01:02 AM
same here.

6 people is a big ask.

there are still floor tix for the 2nd show in melb. im trying my luck to get some really good ones.

i checked ebay already. 2 x 3rd row seats going at 660+.

go hingis
Jul 24th, 2007, 02:11 AM
Sydney concerts start Tonight!!!! and i'm going, yeah!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Hope everyone that goes has a great AGUILERIANCE!!!!!!!

hdfb
Jul 24th, 2007, 02:14 AM
Haha have fun!!! I'm going this Friday! :D I'll miss the support act though, I finish tennis at 7pm and it'll take me almost an hour to get there. Oh well, I don't even know who the support act is. :lol:

go hingis
Jul 24th, 2007, 02:26 AM
I think I might miss the support act too, not sure who it is. My sister finishes teaching 1/2 hr before it starts, so I might miss all or some of the support act.

Have a great night!