PDA

View Full Version : Now the killer being korean.....

saniafan2005
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Now the killer being identified as korean, south asian community(muslim) is spared this time. This proves that terrorism has no face!!!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:09 PM
He's KOREAN, you dumbass :help:

Infiniti2001
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:11 PM
:rolleyes: :help:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Really...what does it matter? Do you think the families of the victims will rest easier now? :rolleyes:

Kart
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:26 PM
When was this classified as a terrorist attack ?

No Name Face
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:27 PM
is this really what people think about?

so now people are going to stereotype korean people because the gunman was korean!? you are totally whacked.

alfonsojose
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Now the killer being identified as chinese, south asian community(muslim) is spared this time. This proves that terrorism has no face!!!
Korean, MORON

Apoleb
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:30 PM
This was never reported as a terrorist attack. But if the guy was Muslim, god knows how people would have reacted. They would have called it terrorism, and blamed it on religion without prior evidence that he was motivated by a religious/political cause.

Wigglytuff
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Really...what does it matter? Do you think the families of the victims will rest easier now? :rolleyes:

basically

LoveFifteen
Apr 17th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Now the killer being identified as chinese, south asian community(muslim) is spared this time. This proves that terrorism has no face!!!

This wasn't a terrorist attack. :help:

LoveFifteen
Apr 17th, 2007, 03:31 PM
This was never reported as a terrorist attack. But if the guy was Muslim, god knows how people would have reacted. They would have called it terrorism, and blamed it on religion without prior evidence that he was motivated by a religious/political cause.

You don't know that for certain. What we do know for certain is that you'll never invite a Jew over to have dinner with your family. :shrug:

samsung101
Apr 17th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Uh, what was the point of the first post in the thread.

Who said anything about Muslim?

The media has bent over backwards not to say anything about
this guy that isn't PC as it is.

We don't know much about him yet.

We'll find out.

But, who cares about that angle brought up.

Evil is evil, and this man (or lack of a man) and his
actions demonstrate that it exists among us.

Apoleb
Apr 17th, 2007, 04:00 PM
You don't know that for certain.

Oh, I do, especially when it comes to you. I've had experience before.

What we do know for certain is that you'll never invite a Jew over to have dinner with your family.

Sick, sick, sick, stereotypical attitude. Loss of words. :o You're just as dumb as azza. Ignorance and stupidity is defnitely not an exclusively American problem though.

Lord Nelson
Apr 17th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Now the killer being identified as korean, south asian community(muslim) is spared this time. This proves that terrorism has no face!!!
What does south asians have to do with islam? Why link one community with the religion. i'm South Asian and I am not Muslim. You could have just spoken about muslims to make your point. I was also interested to see that zeroinfinity who may be a muslim was impressed at what you had to say. :lol:

LoveFifteen
Apr 17th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Sick, sick, sick, stereotypical attitude. Loss of words. :o You're just as dumb as azza. Ignorance and stupidity is defnitely not an exclusively American problem though.

I'm sure you've had lots of Jewish friends over for dinner at your house. :rolleyes: