PDA

View Full Version : total bulls**t article/website about Sam

ohgollymissmolik
Apr 16th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Have you guys seen this total sh**? I know I shouldn't encourage people by adding the link but a friend sent it to me and it made me really angry. I'm pretty sure most of you will agree with me that some people should just be told to shut the f*** up and not given allowances to write.

http://www.wikio.com/article=16924822

I wish I could open a big can of whoop-ass on people who write this crap "news". Leave Sammy alone is what I say.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 16th, 2007, 09:23 AM
What is this site??? Do u guys reckon it is true????? People should just leave her alone and get on with their own lives!!! Did you see the other article???

Dani12
Apr 16th, 2007, 09:50 AM
if those man-muscles dont scream dyke i dunno what does.

It's called an athlete, idiot!

ohgollymissmolik
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:00 AM
It's called an athlete, idiot!

BRILLIANT Danimoo!!!

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Some people should just go and die in a hole!!!

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Who cares what she does in her private life!!! And if she did well good on her!!

ohgollymissmolik
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I'm sorry I started the thread I was pissed when I saw it and one of those peole that has to share frustration! I reckon its crap because I doutb she even has time for a relationship but you're right, good on her if she did and who's business is it but hers.

hey i LOVE your avatar sammy4eva. I'm so excited/nervous for Fed Cup!!!

Ben.
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:32 AM
this article is just absolute bullshit :fiery: from assholes who have nothing better to do in their lives but to insult other ppl for their enjoyment :rolleyes:
who cares what sam does in her private life & besides it's none of our business anyway.

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 16th, 2007, 10:35 AM
I'm sorry I started the thread I was pissed when I saw it and one of those peole that has to share frustration! I reckon its crap because I doutb she even has time for a relationship but you're right, good on her if she did and who's business is it but hers.

hey i LOVE your avatar sammy4eva. I'm so excited/nervous for Fed Cup!!!

I wasnt getting angry at you i was getting angry at them!!!

OZTENNIS
Apr 16th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I posted my own little comment
-----------------------------
Leave her alone

With Fed Cup coming up this week. This is just what Sammy didn't need, arseholes such as yourselves faning flames. Do you not care about a person's feelings or indeed their privacy of all? The person who wrote the article and the person who wrote ''if those man-muscles dont scream dyke i dunno what does'' should be deeply embarassed!!

-------------------------------
People just don't have any respect these days. Why don't they go and write some self criticisms? I'm sure they could write a book

Mr.Kardashian
Apr 17th, 2007, 05:16 AM
omg WHO CARES ABOUT SAMS SEXUALITY!! what a stupid thing to be happening... im a bit mad at the moment and i hope sam wont let it affect her tennis

ohgollymissmolik
Apr 17th, 2007, 09:06 AM
omg WHO CARES ABOUT SAMS SEXUALITY!! what a stupid thing to be happening... im a bit mad at the moment and i hope sam wont let it affect her tennis

i doubt Sam even knows about the stupid rumor. shes to busy and i doubt she spends much time googling herself. shes said in interviews in the past and in chats that she doesnt bother anymore reading articles or forums. her new manager is probably sspitting chips though!

*timtams*
Apr 21st, 2007, 09:33 PM
im with aussie 311, who cares, as long as shes happy. What paper was it in? a reputable one?

message to sam: all us sam fans love u whatever ur orientation :bounce:
and if u want me to run anyone over in my car, just let me know :rain: :yeah: :drive: