PDA

View Full Version : Fcuk The Rain!!!

1handedwonder
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:33 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

anyone else gonna spend the night bailing water:sad:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:46 AM
I love it...Love the howling of the wind...the rain beating against the window...it makes me horny as hell...been sexing all day...:D

Wigglytuff
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:44 AM
i had to go to work in this. :vomit: :vomit:

NyCPsU
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:55 AM
it has rained/snowed at least a lil everyday for the last 8 days here..its the most depressing weather ever...the sun hasnt come out in soooo long :sobbing:

Brooklyn90
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:02 AM
I love the rain :)
But it snowed here 3 days ago, and I hate the snow :(

kittyking
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:31 AM
Come to New Zealand - its fine here :aparty:

piercerocks
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:45 AM
weather is miserable i hate nor'easters!!!

Keadz
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:52 AM
OMG if it rained here 8 days in a row i don't know what i would do...I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!...you have NO idea how much i wish that happened! stupid drought!...It looks like its goin to rain outside now but mother nature is being a bitch!

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:54 AM
OMG if it rained here 8 days in a row i don't know what i would do...I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!...you have NO idea how much i wish that happened! stupid drought!...It looks like its goin to rain outside now but mother nature is being a bitch!

Why would you want it to rain 8 days in a row? :confused:

MisterQ
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:55 AM
April showers, indeed :rain:

It's been fine for me since I didn't have to go anywhere today. Reading, drinking tea, no rainy day blues.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:59 AM
I'm so glad my baby was here with me today...:hug:

1handedwonder
Apr 16th, 2007, 04:33 AM
I'm so glad my baby was here with me today...:hug:

so lucky!!!

Frode
Apr 16th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Stop complaining!

We recently had 85 straight days of rain!
:umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

-SheLL-
Apr 16th, 2007, 05:49 AM
man i wish we'd have some decent rain...especially where all the farmers are.. We Want Rain!! fucking drought!!

gentenaire
Apr 16th, 2007, 06:04 AM
Over here it feels like we're in the middle of summer. 28°C (82F), not a cloud to be seen. We're breaking temperature records once more.

Bacardi
Apr 16th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Hey 1handedwonder, I feel your pain. I have an addition onto the side of my house that's set a lil lower than the rest of my house, because it was once a former carport. Well last night water started coming under the door and under one of the walls. So I had to mop all that mess up, which done no good it came BACK :mad: Meaning I had to go outside with a shovel and reroute the water. Talk about being soaking wet, plus it's kinda cold here in the 40s & today it goes back and forth from rain to snow. I just got over a cold/flu/sinus infection... Now I'm hoping what I stayed up til 5:30am last nite doing doesn't make me sick.

THE RAIN SUCKS.... The only positive I can think of is April showers bring May flowers, but why is the rain coming all at once over one weekend? And please bring back the nice warm Spring temperatures that were once here. :sobbing:

Rain like it's doing here, wouldn't be any good for droughts really. I know it would help, but fast rapid falling rain, or flash floods are they are known as often don't absorb into the ground. It falls to fast and just sits on the top of the ground. Nice slow showers are what you need in a drought. I don't mind this rain as much as I do the cold front that's been here the past 2 weeks! Because before this 2 fires got out down the road & almost got some homes. Oh well hopefully, according to weather.com it says it's going to return to warm temperatures for this coming weekend. I can't wait!

mandy7
Apr 16th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Haha, i went to work this morning, and figured, i didn't need to wear a jacket
cause the SUN was out already :D

Yes, I know, I'm mean, but that's cause we get shitloads of crap weather the rest of the year