Apr 16th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Premieres tonight. Can't wait :lol:

Knizzle
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:07 AM
Buckeey and Serious. :drool:

Monique :worship: :haha:

Lulu.
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:15 AM
I cant wait to see this. Bootz is my favorite :)

NyCPsU
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:19 AM
can't wait either :D:D

bootz, pumkin, and krazy are my favs :hearts:

Brooklyn90
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:33 AM
I cant wait to see this. Bootz is my favorite :)

Same here :D :yeah:

Knizzle
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:24 AM
I cant wait to see this. Bootz is my favorite :)Was it Bootz? Cuz I don't really remember her, she didn't really count. [/new york]

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:49 AM
I'm more excited about I Love NY reunion...:bounce:

mirzalover
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:51 AM

Me to

MrSerenaWilliams
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:04 AM
:bounce: SO excited :yeah:

.Andrew.
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:06 AM

Surprise ending on I Love NY Reunion... :sad:

Lulu.
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:07 AM
Surprise ending on I Love NY Reunion... :sad:

Oooh what happend?

.Andrew.
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Oooh what happend?

Tango breaks up with New York because he re-watched the show and didn't like the statements that she made about his mom... :sad: He didn't want anyone to dissrespect his family... :sad:

Really suprising...

Lulu.
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:09 AM
Tango breaks up with New York because he re-watched the show and didn't like the statements that she made about his mom... :sad: He didn't want anyone to dissrespect his family... :sad:

Really suprising...

I heard that he had forgiven her for saying that stuff about his mom and they were still together but I guess not :eek:

.Andrew.
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:11 AM
I heard that he had forgiven her for saying that stuff about his mom and they were still together but I guess not :eek:

It was terrible... I felt bad for New York... Such a bad ending for her... They seemed perfect for each other... :sad:

But I respect his decision... She shouldn't of said that about his mom.

NyCPsU
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:13 AM
he said he fell in love with tiffany, and proposed to tiffany
but right now shes new york and he cant stand new york :eek:

honestly he was right, she was shitting on him harder than the other guys were during the show, i think he made the right decision...and now there will probably be a i love ny 2 :drool:

ohh and lmao at pumkin and mr. boston dating now :eek::eek: :rolls:

.Andrew.
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:15 AM
he said he fell in love with tiffany, and proposed to tiffany
but right now shes new york and he cant stand new york :eek:

honestly he was right, she was shitting on him harder than the other guys were during the show, i think he made the right decision...and now there will probably be a i love ny 2 :drool:

ohh and lmao at pumkin and mr. boston dating now :eek::eek: :rolls:

That's exactly what he said.. I just made a synopsis :p

And Pumkin and Mr. Boston :haha:

K-Dog
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:18 AM
New York needs to face it. She can't be a bitch and talk a whole a bunch of shit about people and their family. Men don't want that. In fact, nobody wants that. And those implants look horrible on her. She's a dumb ass whore. Good for Tango and haha on New York.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:20 AM
"Check thyself before thu wreck thyself..." :haha:

Lulu.
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:22 AM
Pumkin and Mr. Boston?

Gross. :lol:

SJW
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:24 AM
I can tell I'm gonna love this Charm School :haha:

Stamp Paid
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:25 AM
What am I gon do with a titty apple? :haha:

SJW
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:27 AM
What am I gon do with a titty apple? :haha:

:haha::haha:
Monique is a goddamn fool.

pengluv
Apr 16th, 2007, 04:49 AM
lol tango is married with another girl and uhhh did anyone see like thats ass who couldnt get over the rope lmao

G1Player2
Apr 22nd, 2007, 08:40 PM
OMFG!!! :haha: :haha: That episode was the funniest shit I've probably ever seen. "Those are not mine." :haha: This show is amazing.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 09:33 PM
While skipping channels, I stopped and saw that for like 2 minutes... the worst choice I made..

How can people like such vulgarity and idiocy on TV?

I think the problem noawadays it is not really TV.. there are many things good things to see... but it is merely of nano proportions compared to all the low quality television out there.

Totally grotesque...

jbone_0307
Apr 22nd, 2007, 09:36 PM
Charm School would be even funnier if New York was on it because we would see some fighting. "That represented something ugly, what is your real name baby...... saaphyri" :haha: :lol:

G1Player2
Apr 22nd, 2007, 09:54 PM
While skipping channels, I stopped and saw that for like 2 minutes... the worst choice I made..

How can people like such vulgarity and idiocy on TV?

I think the problem noawadays it is not really TV.. there are many things good things to see... but it is merely of nano proportions compared to all the low quality television out there.

Totally grotesque...

If you don't like the show, don't watch it or post in this thread about it. :shrug: Simple as that.

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
If you don't like the show, don't watch it or post in this thread about it. :shrug: Simple as that.

I am tired in this board how people get all mad at Don Imus... yet they praise this show...

So much hypocrisy...

G1Player2
Apr 22nd, 2007, 10:09 PM
I am tired in this board how people get all mad at Don Imus... yet they praise this show...

So much hypocrisy...

What does Imus's comments of calling a college women's basketball team "nappy headed hoes" have anything to do with this show? :weirdo:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 10:12 PM
What does Imus's comments of calling a college women's basketball team "nappy headed hoes" have anything to do with this show? :weirdo:

It diminishes the integrity of women through portraying a wrong generalization of the average woman after several iterations of the show...:(

ico4498
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:00 PM
It diminishes the integrity of women through portraying a wrong generalization of the average woman after several iterations of the show...:(

unfortunate thing is these women exist. its not an unfair carciature, they choose to represent themselves thusly.

not a fat cat media type saying these women are ____ (fill in the blank), nah these women CHOSE to sell these images for a chance at 50K.

btw, folks making "generalizations" about "average" women after viewing these shows are crazy. if yah take a slice of your life and experiences and draw a New York, what the hell is the chick who microwaved fried chicken??? or anyone that even seems remotely like these women ... something isn't right in your life.

sad? absolutely. but its entertainment in the 21st century. btw, reality tv is all the vogue, MTV, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc are all playing the same game for billions.

the other unfortunate thing? its my guilty pleasure!

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:13 PM
unfortunate thing is these women exist. its not an unfair carciature, they choose to represent themselves thusly.

not a fat cat media type saying these women are ____ (fill in the blank), nah these women CHOSE to sell these images for a chance at 50K.

btw, folks making "generalizations" about "average" women after viewing these shows are crazy. if yah take a slice of your life and experiences and draw a New York, what the hell is the chick who microwaved fried chicken??? or anyone that even seems remotely like these women ... something isn't right in your life.

sad? absolutely. but its entertainment in the 21st century. btw, reality tv is all the vogue, MTV, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc are all playing the same game for billions.

the other unfortunate thing? its my guilty pleasure!

Conditioning my friend.... Watching these spectacles in places like the networks you mentioned does affect your mind believe it or not... At the beginning we may see it with horror, but eventually the mind detaches because otherwise, what is considered cool or funny can make you nuts. Simple? Adaptation, and evolution, and this permutation is destroying society sadly.

Sure, I "could" watch it without being influenced, but I am someone who has been to conferences internationally, been heavily involved in politics, done some psychological researches at-large in my university, and worked on things like that. So I "could" say it won't affect me. But all those immature people, like those teenie girls and boys everywhere in America... Well... they won't be as smart or wise as you my friend to realize that it is a flawed image of the human spirit. After seeing reruns and all that crap... they will change and their sense of belonging which is natural (humans are social creatures) will coerce them to change towards that..

Told you Imus was the scapegoat... nothing is being done about it..

ico4498
Apr 22nd, 2007, 11:29 PM
Conditioning my friend.... Watching these spectacles in places like the networks you mentioned does affect your mind believe it or not... At the beginning we may see it with horror, but eventually the mind detaches because otherwise, what is considered cool or funny can make you nuts. Simple? Adaptation, and evolution, and this permutation is destroying society sadly.

Sure, I "could" watch it without being influenced, but I am someone who has been to conferences internationally, been heavily involved in politics, done some psychological researches at-large in my university, and worked on things like that. So I "could" say it won't affect me. But all those immature people, like those teenie girls and boys everywhere in America... Well... they won't be as smart or wise as you my friend to realize that it is a flawed image of the human spirit. After seeing reruns and all that crap... they will change and their sense of belonging which is natural (humans are social creatures) will coerce them to change towards that..

Told you Imus was the scapegoat... nothing is being done about it..

Imus got what he deserved and i'm not the least bit sorry.

i'm sure that some are influenced but its tv and how much, if any, actually pertains to your daily regimen is debatable.

for me, HUGE difference in real people choosing a parody of themselves vrs some media type depicting real folks as whatever. its a basic difference.

JackWalker
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:28 AM
i love this show...i laughed so hard when the big female contestant fell as she was trying to clib the rope/fence

ico4498
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:37 AM
i love this show...i laughed so hard when the big female contestant fell as she was trying to clib the rope/fence

wearing a gstring!

although she's my fav!

mykarma
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:53 AM

So much hypocrisy...

So you can't tell the difference between a reality show and the Don Imus nonsense. That's really pathetic. :eek::scared::armed:

mykarma
Apr 23rd, 2007, 12:55 AM
wearing a gstring!

although she's my fav!
That's what got me. :eek:

Marshmallow
Apr 23rd, 2007, 01:28 AM
:sad: Are there any clips, i feel like i'm missing out. We don't get anything good in the UK :sobbing:

ico4498
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:24 AM
:sad: Are there any clips, i feel like i'm missing out. We don't get anything good in the UK :sobbing:

good luck! last year i had no problem following VH1 links in the UK.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/charm_school/splash.jhtml

NyCPsU
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:27 AM
ahaha im literally rolling from this episode soo far...hottie is out of her damn mind :rolls:

geoepee
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:28 AM
This show is a TRIP!

martirogi
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:33 AM
"i'm tired. i'm big. and i'm not invincible."

i guess she didn't hear justine say "impossible is nothing"

geoepee
Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:50 AM
I think I could be friends with Goldie in real-life. She cracks me up everytime she opens her mouth. :)

Natash.
Apr 23rd, 2007, 05:37 AM
Team Toastee! :devil:

Bacardi
Apr 23rd, 2007, 07:53 AM
I think Hottie or whatever the crazy bitches name is that won the contest to go on the date/help with Firestone's wine company is going to be out of there soon. She steals dresses, or hides them; prolly woulda stole them if her fat ass had fit in them! She falls down on her ass getting out of the Limo, then when she jerks the sheet off the picture knocks it down and still stands there Price as Right model like presenting nothing but a picture in the floor. That girl was sooooo out of place! The big girl shoulda won and went, she at least had some sense and didn't cheat. I think Pumpkin will end up winning it. That girl that cries all the damn time, she needs to go home and go to mental health. UGH where do they find these women, are there people willing to do anything for the $? Shit I bet you could have a "Lets Marry a Homeless Guy and win $25" show out there and crazy chicks would show up to get on there. UGH degrading. I'll watch it, but I don't understand it, I can see throwing Heather off and the one before her. But how on earth someone like Hottie fools a supposedly rich refined guy like she did, then go show her true colors is absurd!

Wannabeknowitall
May 1st, 2007, 11:43 PM
Pumpkin is nasty and that's why I like her. :lol:

She's on Exposed Celebrity on MTV (where two people are taped and from it tells if either are telling a true or false statement).

She asks black boy if he's packing and he says yes, so she asks to see it and he shows it.
Damn.
I need to audition.

The date would have been over after I saw his dick.

But she picks both because That's How Pumpkin Rolls!!! :lol:

NyCPsU
May 2nd, 2007, 12:06 AM
i actually caught the end of that randomly...it was "celebrity" edition lmao

i love pumkin though :hearts:

JackWalker
May 2nd, 2007, 12:57 AM
i'm glad toasti got kicked off; she didn't contribute anything to her team or the show. i love this show, it's so funny, ps,

I"M A DAMM GOOD MOTHER!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ferosh
May 2nd, 2007, 02:52 AM
I :hearts: Goldie!

Ferosh
May 3rd, 2007, 01:11 AM
A Toastee sex tape will be released on the 16th by Vivid Video.

http://www.toasteeexposed.com/

BlazeII
May 7th, 2007, 04:02 AM
Someone should slap Larissa thru the ears:fiery: :fiery:

By the way, Sapharyi is the bomb:lol: :hearts:

LudwigDvorak
May 7th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Aside from Larissa, and maybe Shay, I like all the rest of the girls, I believe.

I've been mostly fond of Schatar and Becky, but Courtney and Saaphyri I've grown to like more the past couple of episodes.

Trash TV can be so entertaining sometimes. :o

NyCPsU
May 7th, 2007, 04:36 AM
i love pumkin and goldie :hearts: and saphyri cracks me up everytime she opens her mouth..."you mad huh" :rolls:

larissa(bootz) is gettin on my nerves, i liked her in flavor of love but not here

and i liked serious a lot, too bad she was always on the losing team and i agree with her she was damned if she did damned if she dont(didnt:p)

RJWCapriati
May 7th, 2007, 04:39 AM
Its getting really good now! :yeah:

I really like Chatar (ever how you spell it) (Hottie)......she is one crazy bitch. Bootz is trying to be the bitch of the house and she will be brought way down when New York makes her appearance and takes that bitch out. I like the way Monique told her off too!

Bacardi
May 7th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Bootz is a big mouthed lil girl, I'd love to have 10 minutes with that bitch and I'd knock her the fuck out! :lol: She's all talk, and no action. I don't like New York, but when she's on there I bet she bitch slaps Bootz sideways in a mental aspect of it. God I couldn't put up with larissa and shay, those 2 are 2 loud mouthed ghetto pieces of shit that need to STFU! 'nuff said!

Stamp Paid
May 7th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Bootz is so annoying. She's trying to be New York, but shes not smart enough.

50Sense
May 8th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Saaphyri is hilarious!!!!

Cam'ron Giles
May 8th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Saaphyri is hilarious!!!!

"He think he's a master-bater...I mean master-debater..." :haha:

Lulu.
May 8th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I love Larissa. She keeps it real and tells it like it is

ampers&
May 8th, 2007, 08:07 PM
LOL, Larissa is fake as hell. She comes across as an ignorant, arrogant little girl. She would never come at real bitches like that. I remember when New York came at her during Flavor of Love 2 and she backed the fuck down. That's all anyone needs to know about her. Picking arguments with Serious, Leilene, and Krazy doesn't make her real; nor does screaming and rolling her eyes like a little girl when she doesn't get her way. Someone needs to beat her ass.
"you mad huh"
:spit:
Saaphyri :hearts: Fucking HILARIOUS. She should have stayed longer during Season 2. I also like Like Dat and Goldie.

G1Player2
May 8th, 2007, 08:19 PM
LOL, Larissa is fake as hell. She comes across as an ignorant, arrogant little girl. She would never come at real bitches like that. I remember when New York came at her during Flavor of Love 2 and she backed the fuck down. That's all anyone needs to know about her. Picking arguments with Serious, Leilene, and Krazy doesn't make her real; nor does screaming and rolling her eyes like a little girl when she doesn't get her way. Someone needs to beat her ass.

:spit:
Saaphyri :hearts: Fucking HILARIOUS. She should have stayed longer during Season 2. I also like Like Dat and Goldie.

X

I couldn't agree more. I knew Bootz/Larissa was a farce all along and her Flavor Of Love:Girls pre-show interview proved that. Basically on VH1 they had all the girls give a short daily into their lives segment and Bootz was nothing like she tries to present herself. They went to her house, her mother's that is, a beautiful home, that does not represent where Bootz tries to act like she is from i.e. School of Hardknocks/ghetto/roughneck. And she was as sweet as pie. She might be looking to get her own show by being all dramatic but it's way too forced and she is so annoying and grating that nobody would watch.

hingisGOAT
May 8th, 2007, 08:28 PM
This show becomes less entertaining as the season goes along. Toastee and Serious kicked out on consecutive shows :sad: While fat, not funny at all sympathy bitches like Like Dat and Goldie :rolleyes: will probably make it to the end. I used to love Bootz but she is so obnoxious this season. And btw in her little stand off with Leilene... Bootz blinked first :tape: Leilene should have whipped that dumb bitches ass

RJWCapriati
May 8th, 2007, 08:51 PM
This show becomes less entertaining as the season goes along. Toastee and Serious kicked out on consecutive shows :sad: While fat, not funny at all sympathy bitches like Like Dat and Goldie :rolleyes: will probably make it to the end. I used to love Bootz but she is so obnoxious this season. And btw in her little stand off with Leilene... Bootz blinked first :tape: Leilene should have whipped that dumb bitches ass

I think its only getting better :) New York hasn't even made her appearance yet!

hingisGOAT
May 8th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I think its only getting better :) New York hasn't even made her appearance yet!

this is true. right now im rooting for becky, safari, and oh yeah schatar!! :bounce:

Cam'ron Giles
May 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Does anyone really believe that Hottie is a direct descendant of royalty? :rolleyes:

.Andrew.
May 8th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Why was Serious(Cristal) eliminated? :sad:

Stamp Paid
May 9th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Saaphyri for the win. :hearts:
Hottie: :spit: :inlove: Damn Hottie has won EVERY challenge. :unsure:

Knizzle
May 9th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Saaphyri for the win. :hearts:
Hottie: :spit: :inlove: Damn Hottie has won EVERY challenge. :unsure:VOILA!!

Kenny
May 9th, 2007, 02:27 AM
Why was Serious(Cristal) eliminated? :sad:

Because she made everything about her whenever she talked... ALL THE TIME.

mirzalover
May 9th, 2007, 02:35 AM
saaphyri is the reason I watch this show and her bit about how a argument/debate should go was hilarious.

shockingly I'm starting to like Hottie

fufuqifuqishahah
May 9th, 2007, 02:56 AM
lol at saaphyri for "you mad huh" and "leilene is someone who'll like come into yo room and cut up 30 60 pieces and then afterwards say oh i didnt mean to do that" or whatever

champGS1452
May 9th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Definately agree about Larissa being fake and trying to be the next New York,but she's nowehere near as funny or entertaining. She's trying to get her own show probably. Notice how she never said anything to Shay during the debate or never says anything to Saaphyri or Darra. Saaphyri and Schatar are by far the most entertaining on the show :lol:

Martian KC
May 9th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Sapphyrri is hilarious. You mad, huh? :lol:

overhanddiva
May 9th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Some of the girls on the show are so ridiculous. I think that's why I watch it. I caught the end of one episode yesterday. It made me giggle!!!

jbone_0307
May 15th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Brooke narrowly escaped an asswhooping by Bootz in the last episode. She was about to wipe the floor with pumpkin. :haha: :lol:

NyCPsU
May 15th, 2007, 07:44 AM
goldie going home was messed up :mad:
i love how pumkin antagonizes bootz though, that smirk was sending her over the edge... monique is a fool for keeping bootz in there, part of me has to believe she has no say and it like the creators who are kind of pulling the strings and kno who they want in there and not..i mean they kno goldie aint gonna stir up much drama and all :shrug:

jbone_0307
May 16th, 2007, 03:42 AM
Goldie shouldn't have been on the show anyways. She doesn't need an attitude makeover. Bootz is the entertainment and she'a bringing in the ratings. :haha: :lol:

G1Player2
May 21st, 2007, 09:47 PM
I hate that Hottie is gone :sad: But Bootz played that picture fiasco brilliantly. But, I am pretty sure she is next. I can't wait.

Zombielicious
May 21st, 2007, 10:32 PM
I really can't believe Larissa and Shay.

And how could Mo say they had no evidence? THEY HAD IT ON TAPE. :( :rolleyes:

Darra didn't deserve to go home, but Schatar did. Becuase shes just...ick.:rolleyes:

Renee
May 21st, 2007, 10:57 PM
This entire episode was scripted and it was so apparent that it was scripted, lol. Larissa and Shay know they are on camera, so the only reason they pulled that stunt is because they were following the script. If Monique really wanted to know who stole the pictures all she had to do was watch the tape:o . It's so obvious Larissa is trying to be the next New York, but she can't quite pull it off. She just comes off as a little girl:tape:

Zombielicious
May 21st, 2007, 11:06 PM
Speaking of New York, I can't wait to see the next episode with her. :bounce: :lol:

Stamp Paid
May 21st, 2007, 11:28 PM
Im gonna miss the New York episode. :sobbing:

Zombielicious
May 21st, 2007, 11:48 PM
Awww, that sucks.

There are always re-runs.

supergrunt
May 21st, 2007, 11:49 PM
Why did Hottie leave :shrug: ?

ico4498
May 22nd, 2007, 12:02 AM
http://vh1blog.vh1.com/2007/05/schatar_respond.html

http://vh1blog.vh1.com/2007/05/schatar_respond.html (http://vh1blog.vh1.com/2007/05/schatar_respond.html)"My millions of fans would appreciate a publicized apology etc" - Schatar Taylor

... thats some funny stuff right there.

Zombielicious
May 22nd, 2007, 01:05 AM
Hottie was eliminated because of her history from stealing Brooke and Krazy (i forgot her name)'s clothes since Leilene's picture of her mom ended up under her matress.

It sucks. I don't like Schatar at all but I generally hate Shay and Larissa and they should have been the ones eliminated.

RJWCapriati
May 22nd, 2007, 01:47 AM
Schatar deserves to be there....she was my favorite.......then Saphyrri came along!! LOL - I love that girl.......she is sooooo hilarious....almost like her better than New York.....but New York is still my girl.

Zombielicious
May 22nd, 2007, 01:48 AM
New York is my favorite as well. I also like Brooke and Becky. :lol:

Saaphyri is another good one, but I just got mad at how she yelled at Darra. Darra only kept most of her stuff at the mansion becuase she thought Schatar's dresses were going to go for alot. Or else I knew she would have sold almost everything she had.

RJWCapriati
May 22nd, 2007, 01:52 AM
I like Becky too this season. I realllllly hated her though on Flavor of Love. I'm glad Darra is gone though....that nasty bitch made me sick....or should I say FAKE FAT ASS.........as Saaphyri would say. Next week is going to be really good.......though I don't think anything can top last night's episode.

Zombielicious
May 22nd, 2007, 02:08 AM
I instantly fell in love with her during flavor of love. I mean, Flav really wasn't there for love...maybe he was, maybe he wasn't...but I know a part of it was for exposure and money. But I just wanted him to end up with Becky. And I was TOTALLY overjoyed when New York came back.

:hearts:

RJWCapriati
May 22nd, 2007, 02:08 AM
BTW - this show BETTER come out on DVD!!!!!!!

CoryAnnAvants#1
May 22nd, 2007, 05:10 AM
"This is a one of a kind Isaac Mizrahi dress."
"Actually, the tag says Isaac Mizrahi for Target." *DEAD*...and I still can't believe they tried to sell their nasty panties!

I'm bummed that Darra and Courtney had to go home, but neither of them needed to be here. They were miles ahead of the other girls in the class department.

Finding myself rooting for Leiline though...the girl is dumb as a doorknob, but she really seems to be trying hard and working to get something out of this. Hoping Saaphyri wins it all though.

JackWalker
May 22nd, 2007, 05:14 AM
I love this show more and more every episode. All the girls are so funny. I laughed so hard when Saphiri had her tantrum at the store and whipped her nose on the clothers, ew. I felt bad later on finding out why she acted the way she did. Anyway, I'm glad Chatar and the other girl got their ass kicked out of the house. Chatar is caniving and manipultive. Her karma finally caught up to her. She's all talk with no substance. Like they said, she's a cartoon character, hahaha.

DennisPostedThis
May 22nd, 2007, 05:26 AM
I love this how with all of its ridiculousness

fufuqifuqishahah
May 30th, 2007, 02:18 AM
why did they show the new episode on MTV but not on VH1????

since most of u probably haven't seen it, all i'm going to say is...
that new episode was crazy let me TELL U. =)

tennisbuddy12
May 30th, 2007, 02:25 AM
that episode was so tight...i loved it and the end is so good ;)

jbone_0307
May 30th, 2007, 02:38 AM
that episode was so tight...i loved it and the end is so good ;)

OMG When does it come on???? Are you referring to the interview with New York or the charity episode???

MH0861
May 30th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Leilene. :hearts:

fufuqifuqishahah
May 30th, 2007, 04:14 AM
OMG When does it come on???? Are you referring to the interview with New York or the charity episode???

the new york episode was on mtv last night... i dont know why..., when it hasnt aired on vh1 (and i thought it was supposed to air last sunday but it didn't)

jbone_0307
Jun 4th, 2007, 04:04 AM
I cant believe Buckey!!! How could she tell? And they were just about to get Buckwild kicked off!! All she had to do was just shut up about the whole picture incident because Monique wouldn't have known. :cry: :cry: I still love you Bootz!!

RJWCapriati
Jun 4th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Bootz should have shut her mouth and she would still be there. Schatar should be brought back!!!!!!

Brooklyn90
Jun 4th, 2007, 06:10 AM
For some reason I love Bootz! To bad she had to leave :(

jbone_0307
Jun 4th, 2007, 08:26 PM
I can't believe one of the judges called Bootz a certified psychopath. :lol:

Natash.
Jun 4th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Leilene. :worship: :rocker2:

Dawn Marie
Jun 4th, 2007, 10:47 PM
I like Leline and Saphyrie. (Spell check)

Boots is a immature tool! glad she left. she is not NEW YORK!

Anyway, I really like Sapyrrie because she is actually street smart and just plain intelligent and resourceful. She only needs a little seasoning but the girl has her head on her shoulders. She has common sense. GO GIRL!

Renee
Jun 4th, 2007, 10:49 PM
They are all reading from a damn script and Bootz role is that of the villain, however, she can't quite pull it off.... too dumb. Love Sapphyri, hope she can get her own show after this.

Zombielicious
Jun 5th, 2007, 12:41 AM
YAY! LARISSA IS GONE!! :bigclap:

I would have been so sad to see Becky go! But it was great to see New York again.

hingisGOAT
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:17 AM
LMAO @ the last episode. Finally Larissa is gone -- and I respect Shay a lot more now.

Since the show began I just wanted Courtney, Darra, and Larissa NOT to win -- and now they're all gone! :banana:

So now we're down to Saphyri, Becky, Shay, Brooke, and Leilene. I think Brooke is the next to go.

mirzalover
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:18 AM
They are all reading from a damn script and Bootz role is that of the villain, however, she can't quite pull it off.... too dumb. Love Sapphyri, hope she can get her own show after this.

No really but sorta. Courtney is from a Town near by were I live and they did the whole interview thing and then they got to the good stuff. They asked her about the show and she said it's not really fake I mean they tell you your on T.V so we need this to be fun to watch so whatever you feel like doing or saying do cause the other contestant cant hit you. she also said that they tell the girl that if they get eliminated to just go all out if they want act a damn fool but courtney said she just couldnt do that. She also said that the majority of the girls are really likle that in person. Then she went on about New York and I figured that she was gonna say thats not really her BUT she said New York is just like herself on the show but without the retarded laugh and that she will straight up tell you what she thinks. Now on Bootz she said that she is really a Bitch sorta and she has a attitude problem and she will try to fight you but... on the show she is taking it to a whole new level.
She said the realest girls on Charm school are Leilene Darra Buckeey and Saphryi.

Zombielicious
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:30 AM
I really like everyone on the show now (I now really like Shay) but I'm hoping Saaphyri will win. She deserves it. And she did great on the last challenge!

Babolatpro880
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:36 AM
I love Shay, I felt really bad for how Larissa treated her at the end. But at the same time, I love larissa too. I don't like how she was on the last episode. I hope Shay wins, and I really hope Brooke goes home pretty soon. I like Becky a lot until the last episode, where she really seemed to handle everything just really terribly.

Kenny
Jun 5th, 2007, 01:59 AM
I really like everyone on the show now (I now really like Shay) but I'm hoping Saaphyri will win. She deserves it. And she did great on the last challenge!

Totally agree..

Hope Brooke goes home soon, too!

jbone_0307
Jun 5th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Becky is soo fake, she should have gone home. Larissa didn't do anything to Shay. If she would have kept her mouth shut and not run to Mo (which 20 minutes before was saying that she was tired of girls doing), Buckwild would have gone home. Shay is a snitch. And did yall see the way Bootz was standing the last 5 minutes of eliminations. It looked like she was about to whoop Monique's ass. :haha: :lol:

Zombielicious
Jun 5th, 2007, 02:56 AM
Mo would have whooped her ass. :boxing:

JackWalker
Jun 5th, 2007, 05:52 AM
hey guys. what happened to the scheduling? the show was off for a week. are new episodes still going to be shown on Sunday nights?

ps- mtv is showing it too.

jbone_0307
Jun 11th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Now Brooke is trying to act like a badass now that Larissa is gone. She should have wiped the floor with her.

Brooklyn90
Jun 11th, 2007, 03:55 AM
Now Brooke is trying to act like a badass now that Larissa is gone. She should have wiped the floor with her.

I know :lol: She didn't have shit to say when Larissa was up in her face.

RJWCapriati
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:00 AM
Goodbye Brooke......you whore!!

jbone_0307
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:01 AM
Leilene should have said "Bye Pumpkin" like New York did.http://youtube.com/watch?v=OpYpyHWjMQc&mode=related&search=

Zombielicious
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Thank god Brooke is gone. What a whack ass freaking slut. WTF. I used to like her, but that just took the cake. And flashing her BOOBS. UNNESSCARY!!

Come on Saaphyri!!! Win this thing!

ghost world
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:12 AM
OH MY!:eek: :eek:

Did you hear the shit Brooke was saying? I don't like leilene(sp?) either, but that was needlessly harsh. That coupled with the incidents with bootz and the beatings has me hoping she'll win.

"slutacious whore" :lol: :lol: :rolls: :rolls:

Stamp Paid
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Mo'Nique is a damn fool. :haha:
Brooke :awww::spit:

Zombielicious
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:13 AM
The Slutacious Whore part was HILARIOUS! :lol: :worship:

jbone_0307
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Keith called her a pig with lipstick on. :haha: :lol:

ghost world
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:23 AM
Brooke is so nasty. Grinding on two guys at the same time with no panties on. Pumpkin is such a whore. It was almost hard to watch (nothing tops flave making out with the girls, that was digusting). I'm still waiting for new york to regulate that ass.

And was it just me or did Brooke say that she was 21?:lol: :lol:

Lulu.
Jun 11th, 2007, 05:17 AM
This show sucks without Larissa.

jbone_0307
Jun 11th, 2007, 05:39 AM
This show sucks without Larissa. Tell me about it!!!

Cam'ron Giles
Jun 11th, 2007, 12:42 PM
OMG...one of those guys on there is gay....Tiante dated my male friend year ago...and he's a bottom...:haha:

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jun 11th, 2007, 02:15 PM
This show is a goddamn mess...

I hope Saaphyri wins. The way she picked apart what that guy was wearing piece by piece was absolutely priceless.

Leilene, on the other hand...I like her and she seems like a sweet girl, but definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.

LudwigDvorak
Jun 11th, 2007, 02:53 PM
The final two will be Leilene and Saaphyri, definitely. I think everyone likes them the most, for the most part.

I loved last night's episode. Saaphyri was her usual hilarious self, Leilene completed a thought process ( :bowdown: ), and Brooke's gone! Aside from her they all looked really nice in their gowns.

Drinking liquor from that ice thing. :lol: Oh, and aside from the professional, none of those guys were hot at all.

ghost world
Jun 11th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Pumpkin is just a flat out whore. Did anyone else see her on one of those mtv dating show, it was either next or exposed? She had one of those dudes flashing his penis. At this point its like, "I know you desperate to be on tv, but bitch calm down"!

tennisbuddy12
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I loved last nights episode....my final two would be shay and saaphyri. imo leline may be next then becky

hingisGOAT
Jun 11th, 2007, 04:43 PM
there is no 'final two'. the next episode is the season finale (in two weeks).

and becky will win ;)

tennisbuddy12
Jun 11th, 2007, 05:38 PM
thats right....i think saaphyri will win

RJWCapriati
Jun 11th, 2007, 08:18 PM
I think it will be between Becky and Saaphyri......with Saaphyri winning hopefully!!

LudwigDvorak
Jun 11th, 2007, 10:23 PM
there is no 'final two'. the next episode is the season finale (in two weeks).

and becky will win ;)

Ah, see, I thought it might like a Top Model deal where the bitches got knocked off as the show progressed.

Babolatpro880
Jun 12th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Shay for the win!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Love her.

piercerocks
Jun 12th, 2007, 12:36 AM
go becky!! and get a spinoff show pleasee

Stamp Paid
Jun 12th, 2007, 12:44 AM
go becky!! and get a spinoff show pleasee

:unsure:

White people just root for the white ppl huh?

(just joking if ur not white :bolt::p)

Denise4925
Jun 12th, 2007, 07:28 AM
No really but sorta. Courtney is from a Town near by were I live and they did the whole interview thing and then they got to the good stuff. They asked her about the show and she said it's not really fake I mean they tell you your on T.V so we need this to be fun to watch so whatever you feel like doing or saying do cause the other contestant cant hit you. she also said that they tell the girl that if they get eliminated to just go all out if they want act a damn fool but courtney said she just couldnt do that. She also said that the majority of the girls are really likle that in person. Then she went on about New York and I figured that she was gonna say thats not really her BUT she said New York is just like herself on the show but without the retarded laugh and that she will straight up tell you what she thinks. Now on Bootz she said that she is really a Bitch sorta and she has a attitude problem and she will try to fight you but... on the show she is taking it to a whole new level.
She said the realest girls on Charm school are Leilene Darra Buckeey and Saphryi.

Which one was Courtney? Can you describe her, I don't remember her.

I'm glad Larissa is gone. She got on my nerve with her lying backstabbing ass. I didn't like Shay at first, but I do now, because she's a woman and I hope she wins. I don't like Saphari (sp?) because she's an instigator and smarter than she comes off. Saphari knew that Shay would be more competition for her than Larissa, because Larissa is not that bright and she could be manipulated into getting herself thrown off if it came down to her and Saphari.

Becky is too softhearted, but I like her and Pumpkin is a straight up ho and I'm glad she's gone. Leilynne (sp?) is just dumb. I'm surprised that she even knows what day it is.

jbone_0307
Jun 12th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Which one was Courtney? Can you describe her, I don't remember her.

I'm glad Larissa is gone. She got on my nerve with her lying backstabbing ass. I didn't like Shay at first, but I do now, because she's a woman and I hope she wins. I don't like Saphari (sp?) because she's an instigator and smarter than she comes off. Saphari knew that Shay would be more competition for her than Larissa, because Larissa is not that bright and she could be manipulated into getting herself thrown off if it came down to her and Saphari.

Becky is too softhearted, but I like her and Pumpkin is a straight up ho and I'm glad she's gone. Leilynne (sp?) is just dumb. I'm surprised that she even knows what day it is.

Shay was the backstabber. If she wouldn't have told Monique about the picture incident, nobody would have known. When Becky and Saaphyri came to Larissa and told her that they thought Shay took the picture, Larissa said she would bring it up at eliminations. We know damn well that she wasn't going to bring it up because her ass was going to get busted, so she just told them what they wanted to here. Larissa saved Shay's ass because if she wouldn't have taken that picture, they would have both went home.

Like New York said, Becky is a fake ass Biitch! She tries to come off ghetto but we all know its only for the camera because when she is doing task and missions, she is just as proper as it gets. I cant believe Leilene let Brooke run all over her like that. I would have gotten in that bitches face if she said some of the stuff to me.

Saaphyri at sometimes is soo funny, but other times, she's just weird and annoying. Like when Darra was trying to help her out by trying to give her some clothes, she goes all off and makes a big deal out of nothing.

Denise4925
Jun 12th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Shay was the backstabber. If she wouldn't have told Monique about the picture incident, nobody would have known. When Becky and Saaphyri came to Larissa and told her that they thought Shay took the picture, Larissa said she would bring it up at eliminations. We know damn well that she wasn't going to bring it up because her ass was going to get busted, so she just told them what they wanted to here. Larissa saved Shay's ass because if she wouldn't have taken that picture, they would have both went home.

Like New York said, Becky is a fake ass Biitch! She tries to come off ghetto but we all know its only for the camera because when she is doing task and missions, she is just as proper as it gets. I cant believe Leilene let Brooke run all over her like that. I would have gotten in that bitches face if she said some of the stuff to me.

Saaphyri at sometimes is soo funny, but other times, she's just weird and annoying. Like when Darra was trying to help her out by trying to give her some clothes, she goes all off and makes a big deal out of nothing.

What they did was wrong and it wasn't right for another person to go home because of what Larissa did. Shay told her not to do it after they thought it up, but she did it anyway and lied about it. The whole point of this so called Charm School is to change their ways. Larissa was going backward. By revealing who really did it, Shay stood up and told the truth. She was also putting herself in jeopardy by doing so. If Larissa had owned up to what she did like a woman, instead of trying to lie her way out of it, which in my opinion made her look worse, she may have stayed.

Larissa backstabbed Shay by agreeing with the other girls that Shay did it and thereby making it seem like Shay is the one who actually stole the picture in the other girls' minds. Shay may have gone down for that at a later date, when she didn't even do it. She had to tell the truth for her own sake.

jbone_0307
Jun 12th, 2007, 08:22 AM
What they did was wrong and it wasn't right for another person to go home because of what Larissa did. Shay told her not to do it after they thought it up, but she did it anyway and lied about it. The whole point of this so called Charm School is to change their ways. Larissa was going backward. By revealing who really did it, Shay stood up and told the truth. She was also putting herself in jeopardy by doing so. If Larissa had owned up to what she did like a woman, instead of trying to lie her way out of it, which in my opinion made her look worse, she may have stayed.

Larissa backstabbed Shay by agreeing with the other girls that Shay did it and thereby making it seem like Shay is the one who actually stole the picture in the other girls' minds. Shay may have gone down for that at a later date, when she didn't even do it. She had to tell the truth for her own sake.

I know, but it made for some entertaining tv :haha: :lol: Schatar had it coming for her anyway. She shouldn't have even set herself up for that. Shay never lied, she didn't take the picture, but she snitched. Larissa never lied too, she didn't take the picture. She just put it somewhere else, but it wasn't in her possession, so technically, she didn't take the picture. :lol: I don't think Larissa backstabbed Shay. She just told Becky and Saaphyri what they wanted to hear. She never said "I think Shay took the picture", she said that she would bring it up at eliminations, knowing damn well she wouldn't bring it up. Why would she?? She and Shay would have gotten busted. She was playing both of them, not Shay.

fufuqifuqishahah
Jun 13th, 2007, 09:47 AM
OMG...one of those guys on there is gay....Tiante dated my male friend year ago...and he's a bottom...:haha:

bahahaha :p anything to be on tv

---

i think leilene will win... even though she doesn't always do the best on the challenges, the only time she broke down was when larissa was all up in her face. of course shay hasn't really brokedown at all...

Knizzle
Jun 13th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Go Saaphyri!!

Renee
Jun 13th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Saaphyri for President:bounce: :bounce:

Denise and jbone -- that whole incident was so obviously scripted, not even worth debating, imo:p

Denise4925
Jun 13th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Saaphyri for President:bounce: :bounce:

Denise and jbone -- that whole incident was so obviously scripted, not even worth debating, imo:p

LOL, I agree :lol: I really wasn't going to say anything b/c this show is so :o but, I was bored. :p

jbone_0307
Jun 18th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Shay was the snitch!! That biotch stabbed Larissa in the back. Before the whole thing blew up, Shay said something like "I'm like Lil Kim" when Saaphyri asked her if she took the picture.

piercerocks
Jun 18th, 2007, 05:25 AM
:unsure:

White people just root for the white ppl huh?

(just joking if ur not white :bolt::p)

nah-- i just think she's funny. i want it to be becky and saaphyri in the end

supergrunt
Jun 18th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Go Lorleen :p !

Derek.
Jun 18th, 2007, 01:23 PM
I don't know who I want to win. :awww:

Go Leilene. :hearts:

Do it for the kids. :kiss:

ghost world
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:01 AM
Did anyone else see the season finale? Sapphyreri(sp?) has me in tears.

The reunion looks to be crazy, amazing. Bootz is back and she's pissed.

jbone_0307
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:02 AM
OMG :sad: It was sooo touching. I almost cried three times especially when Buckey couldn't decide who to choose!! :sad: I can't wait for the reunion!! Bootz is gonna be on it. She looks mad as hell. :haha: :lol:

BlazeII
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:03 AM

Yeah i saw that and normally i don't feel emotional over reality show but she had me choking up:sad:

ghost world
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:08 AM
OMG :sad: It was sooo touching. I almost cried three times especially when Buckey couldn't decide who to choose!! :sad: I can't wait for the reunion!! Bootz is gonna be on it. She looks mad as hell. :haha: :lol:

I love bootz, she's such a mess. lol if she's anything like how she was on the 2nd reunion.

.Andrew.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:09 AM
Saaphiryi deserved to win. Her speech was so heartfelt.

I wanted Leilene to win so badly! :sad: But she is going to become a model! :D

I felt bad for Shay... They all ganged up on her!

I don't care about Becky :p

.Andrew.
Jul 2nd, 2007, 04:10 AM

Yes the finale was great!

Yep, the reunion looks promising! :haha:

K-Dog
Jul 2nd, 2007, 02:49 PM
It was a great finale. I just someone would tell it like it is to that that TV whore/real-life whore Brooke. She whines about losing her job as a substitute teacher because of the show, yet she has done a bunch of other shows on top of the ones for VH1 and she acts like it is no big deal. I saw her on Tyra bitching about that it was unfair that she got fired, but I was like, you just don't learn do you? You keep doing the TV shows. And has a degree in Business Administration, then why the hell were you a substitute teacher? That makes no sense. Obviously you weren't that smart in school and barely got that degree. What a dumb btich!

Knizzle
Jul 2nd, 2007, 03:03 PM
Saaphyri really deserved to win, Leilene was a close second. I was really surprised by Leilene's speech, she sounded really intelligent. Can't wait to see Larissa and Shay duke it out on the reunion.

Dawn Marie
Jul 2nd, 2007, 03:18 PM
Great show!! I was in tears with all their speeches. Buckey had me crying and Saphrryi and all of them.

These 3 ladies were my favs in the last few weeks and I'm glad they all made it. I hope Buckey can get some money her way or a good job.

Zombielicious
Jul 2nd, 2007, 11:01 PM
That was great!

:bigclap:

G1Player2
Jul 4th, 2007, 03:54 PM
I can't wait for the reunion :lol:

iPatty
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:06 AM
saaphyri. :yeah: love her.

i ALMOST shed a tear at the end when she was on her knees. :sad:

UDACHi
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:44 AM
poor shay. :sad:

becky's speech was shit. she would have been easy to eliminate for me. and giving half her money away? is she crazy?

i was so happy for saaphyri until she fell and started losing her shit. bitch trying too hard to get her ass into heaven.

iPatty
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:48 AM
poor shay. :sad:

becky's speech was shit. she would have been easy to eliminate for me. and giving half her money away? is she crazy?

i was so happy for saaphyri until she fell and started losing her shit. bitch trying too hard to get her ass into heaven.

i got this icebox where my heart used to be. :rolleyes:

yeah, becky sucked. i would have been PISSED if shay had picked her.

jbone_0307
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:49 AM
I don't think Saaphyri deserved to win charm school; she was more concerned with winning the $50,000. Even in her speech, even though it was heart-felt, was supposed to be about Charm School and how she has progressed. Leilene should have won hands down because she has progressed, unlike Saaphyri, who is still going to be ghetto, just $50,000 richer. Leilene actually stood up for herself and became a strong, individual woman. I would have preferred Leilene win, also because she has 3 kids, but I'm not upset that Saaphyri won.

UDACHi
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:54 AM
i got this icebox where my heart used to be. :rolleyes:

yeah, becky sucked. i would have been PISSED if shay had picked her.

it seemed staged to me for her to just collapse out of the blue and start screeching about jesus like she had lost her damn mind.

doni1212
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Yeah, thats funny. I wanted Shay to win. But, I can't wait for the reunion.

iPatty
Jul 5th, 2007, 04:09 AM
it seemed staged to me for her to just collapse out of the blue and start screeching about jesus like she had lost her damn mind.

yeah, it was strange at first.
first i thought she was like, "monique you rawk!!!1"
but then i realized she wasn't looking towards monique and i was like, "that's cool."

azinna
Jul 5th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Really good last episode!

Didn't like how Shay had to go out; but she demonstrated her intelligence & strength by withstanding the assault for so long. Still, I'm not sure why she had such problems deciding which were the two best speeches. Becky missed the boat.

Saph won because she learned through charm school how to work her story and the audience. She's my favourite, easily the funniest and most compelling, but she did overdo things when she started to out-have-not everyone. And I could have sworn that Mo'Nique was trying not to laugh when the girl dropped to her knees and started speaking in tongues.

Leilene's transformation was the most "charm-school-mediated." And her speech was poised, eloquent, sincere and intelligent. But I'm thinking that Mo'Nique knows she'll earn more than 50G from her work with that agency.

DannerCal
Jul 5th, 2007, 05:24 AM
Shay or Becky should have won. This was a charm school, not a poverty handout. Look at the last event--the prom, Leilene is still weak and got attached like that, Saaphyri is still an argummentative, angry, drama queen, and Brooke was still a slut.

Only brooke was kicked out where all three of them should have been. Becky and Shay showed that they were both classy, intelligent, and independent women. One of them should have won.

jbone_0307
Jul 5th, 2007, 05:46 AM
I wouldn't mind if Shay won, but Becky?? As New York said, "That's the fake ass...bitch I've been looking for." :haha: :lol: She should really learn how to keep her mouth closed. She was the one who brought up that shit about the picture incident to save her ass, and then her dumbass is gonna tell the person who they are scheming about.

ampers&
Jul 9th, 2007, 04:05 AM
Mo'Nique is so full shit. :lol: She tried to step up on Larissa but once she saw that other big girl heading her way she backed down. I don't even know why she frontin. I don't think she's a punk, but all that other shit about how much she loved Larissa seemed so fake to me.

Anyway, pretty entertaining show. Saaphyri had a major weave upgrade (still a hot mess though but not as bad as Shay's blond lace front). Serious looked great too. What the fuck is up with Hottie? Her weave looked even worse than usual tonight. She was rockin shortbus bangs and I didn't think that was possible with a weave. She's obviously still crazy as hell.

I think they should let this be the only season of Charm School. I can't think of any other Flavor of Love girls who would make interesting cast members. And Lord knows I don't want to see those scrubs from I Love New York on this type of show.

supergrunt
Jul 9th, 2007, 04:08 AM
OMG.. :unsure: Larissa just told off Monique- :bigclap: All she tried to do was embarass the girls on national television to make good tv. :ras:

iPatty
Jul 9th, 2007, 04:10 AM
i can never look at monique the same way after watching beerfest. :lol:

i'll have to catch this on the replay at midnight. :D
sounds interesting.

DemWilliamsGulls
Jul 9th, 2007, 04:32 AM
WHAT I can't believe what some of yall are saying...How the hell did Monique make those girls look bad...those girls had already DONE that cussing and fighting each other over some busted nigga like Flav!! Those girls did that themselves..Monique only wanted to help them. And Larrisa..has to be the most ghetto-est, classless, most ignorant bitch(yes i said bitch) thats been put on national television. She is a true definition of a "Hoochie". There is NOTHING lady like about that girl...and what's SAD is that some black folks "ok" her behavior LIKE HER MOTHER..and they dont know they look like a gotdamn fool. I'm sorry but those girls ARE NOT good representation of black women..and yall talk bad about Monique....when she's the type of black woman I would like to see represented on TV.

Steam
Jul 9th, 2007, 05:21 AM
I watched this show sporadically because VH1 always seemed to be showing and it could be an entertaining train wreck. This reunion show was just pathetic. You had Ol' Busted Face Brooke trying to say that acting like a nasty ass skank is just flirting and of course you had that trifling bitch Larissa just being there and acting like she was so smart and intelligent. The only funny part was when she told off Mo'Nique. Honestly, who the fuck is Mo'Nique? She was trying to act like she was their mother and was all about the love. Please. You are just some unfunny "actress" trying to get paid. That being said Larissa wasn't the one to say it because she is beyond help herself and her enabling mother was no better.

harloo
Jul 9th, 2007, 05:33 AM
I watched the first few episodes of this show and I thought it took coonery to a new level. Sorry but none of these women were at Charm School to change, they still left being the classless lowlife bitches they've always been.

I've been to see Monique live and she does a great rated R comedy show but I felt she took herself down a notch by appearing on Charm School. She should of left this trainwreck alone because no amount of money is worth your dignity.:o

iPatty
Jul 9th, 2007, 06:14 AM
larissa's mom is an idiot.

why would you just sit there while your child tells someone they're "full of shit", then get mad when the person retaliates.

ahh. monique did put on an act for the show, because she's surely no role model.

tennisbuddy12
Jul 9th, 2007, 06:24 AM
just saw it...it was interesting...where the hell was Heather??? Brooke was a mental mess; Larissa is too. Shay held her ground and Shactar was a hot mess. And what did Courtney say about Mo??

Brooks.
Jul 10th, 2007, 05:59 AM
larissa's mother :tape:

azinna
Jul 10th, 2007, 06:29 AM
This Reunion soured me on the Show and Mo'Nique. From the beginning, Mo'Nique was depending on those girls to act a fool, and the pairings in that reunion were set up to cause maximal tension wherever it could be had. I liked that some of it backfired on her a** with Larissa. Don't know why and when Mo decided she was Mother Love: of course, she could barely keep the role going when she was told she was full of more than fried chicken. And that speech at the end was really ridiculous. I'm not sure who Mo's been talking to: no one thought those girls were representative of African-American women as a whole. So there's no community healing going on here. More like community entertainment. The ratings were up because folks think these girls are ghetto deviants, a circus with them in it was announced, and people came because they were curious....that's it. Don't be bringing Dorothy Dandridge up in this.....

Denise4925
Jul 10th, 2007, 07:37 AM
This Reunion soured me on the Show and Mo'Nique. From the beginning, Mo'Nique was depending on those girls to act a fool, and the pairings in that reunion were set up to cause maximal tension wherever it could be had. I liked that some of it backfired on her a** with Larissa. Don't know why and when Mo decided she was Mother Love: of course, she could barely keep the role going when she was told she was full of more than fried chicken. And that speech at the end was really ridiculous. I'm not sure who Mo's been talking to: no one thought those girls were representative of African-American women as a whole. So there's no community healing going on here. More like community entertainment. The ratings were up because folks think these girls are ghetto deviants, a circus with them in it was announced, and people came because they were curious....that's it. Don't be bringing Dorothy Dandridge up in this.....

:yeah: :lol: