PDA

View Full Version : Natasha Bedingfield

coolconchi
Apr 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Hey guys, what do you think of the new Natasha Bedingfield single "i wanna have your babies"?:)

Her first album was so good because it was quirky and individual, but this track sounds soooo american "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas" - WTF! :rolleyes:

Americans loved her first album too so there was no need to change the style so much, hope she doesn't turn into a Joss Stone/Craig David style act.

furrykitten
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:07 PM
She's crap ;)

Monica_Rules
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Shes good, i liked her first album aswell the lyrics were quite funny to some songs Like If your gonna.

Her new song is ok nothing amazing though.

Craigy
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Her songs are really catchy ;)

Kart
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:02 PM
I think she's hilarious.

I was watching the video to her new song yesterday - I loved the way they've avoiding stereotyping :tape:.

Vincey!
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:06 PM
I love her :lol:

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Hey guys, what do you think of the new Natasha Bedingfield single "i wanna have your babies"?:)

Her first album was so good because it was quirky and individual, but this track sounds soooo american "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas" - WTF! :rolleyes:

Americans loved her first album too so there was no need to change the style so much, hope she doesn't turn into a Joss Stone/Craig David style act.

To me These Words and Unwritten are way more American sounding songs and that probably why they did better than Single because its very different from what on the radio even Single was a good song.

I dont know what to think of her new single because I dont really like it but I dont really diss like it and it has grown on my alot I really like MMM MMM MMM part and the chorus

mapaliey
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:14 PM
She's crap ;)

your avatar is more crap:D

DennisPostedThis
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I like it . :)

Natash.
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:10 PM
I love her. :hearts:

"I bruise easily" and "Unwritten" are my favorite songs from her.

jimbo mack
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:12 PM
I was watching the video to her new song yesterday - I loved the way they've avoiding stereotyping :tape:.

lol, i agree

i like natasha, she's different. she doesn't have to use her body to sell

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:20 PM
I love her. :hearts:

"I bruise easily" and "Unwritten" are my favorite songs from her.

:worship:

Randriantastic!
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Her new songs aren't bad, but I can't say I've ever been tempted to buy download any of her albums. ;) Unwritten was excellent, wasn't a huge fan of Single/These Words though.

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 15th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Loved her first album and bought it in Canada way before she became popular. My fave was Silent Movie :hearts:

I like her new song, though it still has to grow on me!

smarties
Apr 15th, 2007, 11:15 PM
She has a strong voice but it's kind of misused when she sings pop crap. She's at her best when she sings ballads like ``I bruise easily`` and the amazing ``Wild Horses``

V-MAC
Apr 17th, 2007, 02:58 PM
A few good reasons to dislike Natasha Bedingfield:

1. She lacks talent.

2. She is Daniel's sister.

3. Her songs are immature and gimmicky.

4. She seems to be doing a "Joss Stone".

piercerocks
Apr 18th, 2007, 03:45 AM
i thought it was OK the first time, maybe need to play it a little more..

btw i like joss stone's new songs!!

-SheLL-
Apr 18th, 2007, 05:27 AM
i quite enjoy Natasha's music... I wanna Have ur Babies is alright

Nickk
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:14 AM
A few good reasons to dislike Natasha Bedingfield:

1. She lacks talent.

2. She is Daniel's sister.

3. Her songs are immature and gimmicky.

4. She seems to be doing a "Joss Stone".

lmao
She probably has the most sophisticated lyrics in the business and she's obviously more talented than most.

Mr.Kardashian
Apr 18th, 2007, 09:19 AM
is she from england?

Invisible Fan
Apr 18th, 2007, 11:08 AM
I like it. Not the best single she's released, but still pretty good.