PDA

View Full Version : English Homework - HELP!

arslan2660
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:49 AM
I'm searching a man/woman, girl/boy which is good at writing english and likes to help other..

I live in Denmark and I'm in 8th grade.. My englishteacher gives us much homwork, which we have to write on the computer, and if some one would help me with it, that would be perfect!

If yes, then please give me your MSN, so that we can chat frm there..

thanks a bunch! :bounce: :bounce:

hingis-seles
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:09 PM
I can try and help you out, even though English is a second language for me. What kind of homework is it and what exactly are you looking for? Guidance?

arslan2660
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:17 PM
just english actually.. but it's not hard at all. Low level! hehe.. :D

arslan2660
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:18 PM
anyone else from UK? ;)

rockstar
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:23 PM
wow, so you're pretty much asking someone else to do your homework :scratch:

TomasUli
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:31 PM
lamest thread of the year... :help:

smiler
Apr 15th, 2007, 11:00 PM
If you show us in the thread what you've got to do & what you've done so far people will probably help you out...,

Slampova
Apr 15th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Hmmm :unsure:

smiler
Apr 15th, 2007, 11:16 PM
yeah, i'll definitely help out. :D
and after i'm done doing the homework, i'll walk his dog, clean his room, and wipe his ass after he uses the bathroom...:D..................:weirdo:.
Oh sorry I forgot how you are "people" -silly me! How could I have forgotten this whole board revolves around you? :rolleyes:

Look at threads when people ask for help with maths or physics, they post what they've got to do and what they've done, and people are usually more than willing to help out......, people aren't being helpful here because it looks like the thread starter is not in need of help & is just after a free ride.

Mforensic
Apr 15th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Ummm...yeah English is my primary language though i teach Biology and Forensic Science, but I'll look at what you got.

hingis-seles
Apr 16th, 2007, 03:55 AM
Like I said, I'd be more than happy to help you out, but I need to know what it is you're having trouble understanding. By help I mean explaining your mistake to you so that when you attempt your work again you will perform better. I certainly do not intend on doing your work for you. You'll never learn anything that way.

arslan2660
Apr 16th, 2007, 07:55 PM
I just want some one to check out my mistakes and explain what i'm writing wrong! I dont want anybody to make it for me :S :S :S

like hingis-seles wrote: explaining my mistakes!

some ppl are so rude!!

arslan2660
Apr 16th, 2007, 07:56 PM
I just want some one to check out my mistakes and explain what i'm writing wrong! I dont want anybody to make it for me :S :S :S

like hingis-seles wrote: explaining my mistakes!

some ppl are so rude!!

arslan2660
Apr 16th, 2007, 08:00 PM
I need some one to check my mistakes in essays and english assignments - WHEN IM WORKING ON ONE!!

Jogi
Apr 16th, 2007, 08:14 PM
as you said you are allowed (forced or whatever) to do your homework with computer, so it would be the best if you are posting them here in this thread
actually figuring out and explaining your mistakes should not be that much a problem

Just Do It
Apr 16th, 2007, 09:19 PM
:haha: I had the same problem in Russian :lol:

iPatty
Apr 17th, 2007, 01:19 AM
i would have helped, but i don't have msn. :sad:

hingis-seles
Apr 17th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Okay, I'll be more than happy to help you. Just add me on MSN. I'll pm you my msn address.

Lin Lin
Apr 17th, 2007, 01:35 PM
i would have helped, but i don't have msn