PDA

View Full Version : Anybody wanna learn mandarin?

hians
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:13 AM
I am Chinese. These days I chat with some English speakers who wanna learn Chinese. You know learning mandarin is really popular these days, and I prepared some "learing mandarin" videoes for my friends.
So if you wanna learn Chinese, just connect me, you don't have to pay anything, I just wanna make some friends.
MSN:josh-zhang@hotmail.com

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:13 AM
hey!:wavey:
where are you from?you don't seem to be from china,right?are you a teacher?lol~it's so kind of you for giving some lessons to us.however,i don't think i need it.;)

azza
Apr 15th, 2007, 07:25 AM
No i want to learn Mango.

No Name Face
Apr 15th, 2007, 07:40 AM
I am Chinese. These days I chat with some English speakers who wanna learn Chinese. You know learning mandarin is really popular these days, and I prepared some "learing mandarin" videoes for my friends.
So if you wanna learn Chinese, just connect me, you don't have to pay anything, I just wanna make some friends.
MSN:josh-zhang@hotmail.com

i'd love to.
however, i don't use MSN much. is using MSN the only way i could learn from you?

hians
Apr 15th, 2007, 11:39 AM
NNF,Are you a beginner?
If you can read pinyin , that's better.
I have Yahoo IM, and ICQ
I cannot send you the videoes by email
It's too big, 20M per episode
PM me

hians
Apr 15th, 2007, 10:42 PM
hey!:wavey:
where are you from?you don't seem to be from china,right?are you a teacher?lol~it's so kind of you for giving some lessons to us.however,i don't think i need it.;)

I am Chinese

Schnyderfreak
Apr 15th, 2007, 10:58 PM
I'd love to learn some as well.:)

she she

hians
Apr 16th, 2007, 05:48 AM
I suggest you guys using QQ to connect me
Here is the instruction
http://qq.bur.st/usingqq.php