PDA

View Full Version : Venus_Rulez & His Aussie Friends!

Pages : [1] 2 3

venus_rulez
Apr 14th, 2007, 11:43 PM
So, I found out about a week and a half ago that this work abroad program that I applied for (BUNAC) has accepted me. That means that I enter the country of Australia on Septmber 28th and as of right now I am scheduled to come back to the United States on February 11th. The work visa I will have allows me to work for 4 months and then stay up to an additional 3 months if i so choose. I know there are a lot of Aussies on the board so I was wondering where you all are at so maybe I can make a friend or two before I go and then visit when I' m there. I'm going to be flying into Melbourne, but after a 2 hour orientation, I am free to go anywhere in the country i so choose. Below are just some random facts about me (anything not down there that you want to know just ask), in case any of you Aussies are interested. So, I'll start things off by saying HELLO!!!! :wavey:

Name: You'll get that later :)

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Race: Black

Major: Graduating with a degree in Sociology in 6 weeks!!!

Favorite tennis players: Venus, Serena, Monica Seles, Lindsay Davenport, Andy Roddick, Andy Murray Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, James Blake.

What I want to do in Australia: (besides having a great time) I want to go to the Australian Open and plan on applying to work for Tennis Australia while I'm there.

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:30 AM
I guess it's only about 11:30 am in Australia right now, none of the aussies have recovered from their "late night out" :lol:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:32 AM
When I first read the thread title, I thought it was Lisa Raymond trying to use this message board as a dating service. :tape:

cellophane
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:33 AM
When I first read the thread title, I thought it was Lisa Raymond trying to use this message board as a dating service. :tape:

You just love to make fun of Lisa, don't you? ;) :lol: Would Lisa even have a "venus_rulez" username? ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:34 AM

:lol: Boooo!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell are the aussies?

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:41 AM
You just love to make fun of Lisa, don't you? ;) :lol: Would Lisa even have a "venus_rulez" username? ;)

Of course, it would be her alias.
Just like Tracy Austin's username is Williamsfan4ever.

Oh no I might have said too much.
Run Tracy they're on to you. :bolt:

But seriously, Come on Aussies, come out and show yourselves.

Ok. I didn't want to say this but venus_rulez does this really cool thing with vegemite and your body.
I promise you, you won't want to miss it.

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:45 AM
:lol: Boooo!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell are the aussies?

Church Maybe

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:03 AM
I'm from Melbourne too! :D

Name: Brett

Race: Caucasian

Major: Competing my apprenticeship for carpentry! ;)

Favorite tennis players: Only Sophie Ferguson and Serena Williams! :p

What I want to do in Australia: Well, i have been to everywhere in Australia, so too many things to name! :lol:

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:10 AM
Name: Mark

Major: studying Information Technology

Favorite tennis players: Venus Williams, Serena Williams

**I live in Newcastle which is 2 hrs from Sydney I am looking at moving to Sydney in a few months tho**

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:10 AM
I'm from Melbourne too! :D

Name: Brett

Major: Competing my apprenticeship for carpentry! ;)

Favorite tennis players: Only Sophie Ferguson and Serena Williams! :p

What I want to do in Australia: Well, i have been to everywhere in Australia, so too many things to name! :lol:

YAY!!!! An aussie!!! Hello :wavey: What's up?

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:12 AM
Name: Mark

Major: studying Information Technology

Favorite tennis players: Venus Williams, Serena Williams

**I live in Newcastle which is 2 hrs from Sydney I am looking at moving to Sydney in a few months tho**

Yay!!! Another one! :wavey: Sydney was the other location I could fly into, but I wanted to be close to Melbourne so that I could hopefully buy tickets to the Open. I would love to go to Sydney. Have you ever been to the Sydney tournament?

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:13 AM
YAY!!!! An aussie!!! Hello :wavey: What's up?

I had too many drinks last night, so i have to say that i don't feel too good! :o What about you?

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:14 AM
I had too many drinks last night, so i have to say that i don't feel too good! :o What about you?

HAHA. I knew it. I figured all of you were still recovering from the night before. You said you're only 20 the drinking age must be different than what it is here in the states its 18. Did you just go party with some friends?

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:16 AM
Yay!!! Another one! :wavey: Sydney was the other location I could fly into, but I wanted to be close to Melbourne so that I could hopefully buy tickets to the Open. I would love to go to Sydney. Have you ever been to the Sydney tournament?

no :sad:

by the time it comes around I have spent all my money on clothes and stuff :o

I just love my shopping :lol:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:18 AM
HAHA. I knew it. I figured all of you were still recovering from the night before. You said you're only 20 the drinking age must be different than what it is here in the states its 18. Did you just go party with some friends?

Yes, it is legal for drinking at age 18 in australia. Yes, i brought my friends to come and party for my sis' birthday party at a bar in Prahran. Prahran is the best downtown place in Melbourne.

venus_rulez

:lol: Good times. Why are you planning the move to Sydney? A job or just looking for a new location?

Brett.

Shopaholic! :lol:

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:19 AM
both :lol:

most my friends are based in Sydney

and its I get sick of the 2 hr train rides everytime I wanna hang out :lol: :o

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:20 AM
Yes, it is legal for drinking at age 18 in australia. Yes, i brought my friends to come and party for my sis' birthday party at a bar in Prahran. Prahran is the best downtown place in Melbourne.

Sounds fun. I can't wait to get there. The end of September seems like years away. I want to just fly through graduation and the summer so I can get there and explore.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:20 AM
:lol: Good times. Why are you planning the move to Sydney? A job or just looking for a new location?

I have been told that Newscastle isn't great because they had massive earthquake there. so yeah.........

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:21 AM
if you like beaches Sydney has the better ones than Melbourne :confused:

That is correct right Brett?

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:21 AM
both :lol:

most my friends are based in Sydney

and its I get sick of the 2 hr train rides everytime I wanna hang out :lol: :o

Damn 2 hours? I was reading through some of the info the company gave me and they said that Australia has a fairly extensive and pretty good train system to get around the country.

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:22 AM
I have been told that Newscastle isn't great because they had massive earthquake there. so yeah.........

that was back in 1989 but large parts of the city still have earthquake damage

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:24 AM
Sounds fun. I can't wait to get there. The end of September seems like years away. I want to just fly through graduation and the summer so I can get there and explore.

Yeah, I agree with you because i did a same thing when i went on a trip to the UK and Europe in October last year.! ;)

As you're flying over from American summer, then it will be f**cking freezy in Melbourne! :lol: That just one thing you will not be looking forward! ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:24 AM

:unsure: We're due for an earthquake here in Cali soon. Well since it's happened there already I don't have to worry about it I guess :)

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Damn 2 hours? I was reading through some of the info the company gave me and they said that Australia has a fairly extensive and pretty good train system to get around the country.

Sydney and the surrounding areas has like 16 different lines.

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:25 AM

I can't wait to go to the beaches. Everytime I see the promos for the open and they show the people on the beaches it just look so spectacular!

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:26 AM

Yes, Bondi is the best beach in the world! You should go there, when you get to Sydney. If you're in Melbourne, then you should go on the tour around tropical town called St Kilda! ;) Its very beautiful and lots of hot men! :hearts:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Yeah, I agree with you because i did a same thing when i went on a trip to the UK and Europe in October last year.! ;)

As you're flying over from American summer, then it will be f**cking freezy in Melbourne! :lol: That just one thing you will not be looking forward! ;)

Yeah, the american summer will be nearing it's end when I leave. Australian summer begins in November right? And how freezing is fucking freezing lol

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Yes, Bondi is the best beach in the world! You should go there, when you get to Sydney. If you're in Melbourne, then you should go on the tour around tropical town called St Kilda! ;) Its very beautiful and lots of hot men! :hearts:

:drool: That's why I'm really going to Australia! A friend of mine said that I have to have a fling while I'm there just so I can say I've been with an Aussie lol.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Yeah, the american summer will be nearing it's end when I leave. Australian summer begins in November right? And how freezing is fucking freezing lol

December to February.

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:29 AM
Summer starts in October I reckon

last summer Sydney was cracking 95+ temps in mid October and I think Melbourne may of had those kinds of temps a day or two before us

when brett says freezing he means like 60s or 70s

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:31 AM

last summer Sydney was cracking 95+ temps in mid October and I think Melbourne may of had those kinds of temps a day or two before us

That's not much different from days here in Northern California in the winter. I'm just excited to be able to have the opportunity to live and work in another country. I can't wait.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:32 AM
:drool: That's why I'm really going to Australia! A friend of mine said that I have to have a fling while I'm there just so I can say I've been with an Aussie lol.

Lol. It is going to extremely hot in Melbourne, when there is AO around.

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Lol. It is going to extremely hot in Melbourne, when there is AO around.

Good. One of my dreams is to get to all 4 grand slams. How ironic that the first one it looks like I'm going to will be the one that is the furthest away from where I live :lol: Have you been to the Open Brett?

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:33 AM

October? That's definitely the spring season! lol!

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:34 AM
they call it spring but from mid october and November is really when the summery temps start :lol:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:35 AM
Good. One of my dreams is to get to all 4 grand slams. How ironic that the first one it looks like I'm going to will be the one that is the furthest away from where I live :lol: Have you been to the Open Brett?

Yes, i have been to the Open. I had a terrible day when it rises to 38 degrees celsius (not sure in Fahrenheit :lol:) and i got caught with badly sunburnt and also 8 hours delay :mad:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:36 AM
I have to work out this summer so I can "sexify" myself for the trip. :lol:

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:37 AM
38c = 100f

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Yes, i have been to the Open. I had a terrible day when it rises to 38 degrees celsius (not sure in Fahrenheit :lol:) and i got caught with badly sunburnt and also 8 hours delay :mad:

I'm worried about getting tickets. I'll probably have to stand in line for hours on end I would imagine in order to make sure I get them, but it would be just unbelievable to get the chanve to go. THat does sound like a bad day. Did you get into any of the arenas or did you do the grounds pass?

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:38 AM
I have to work out this summer so I can "sexify" myself for the trip. :lol:

sexify? Or are you saying "satisfy"? :lol:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:39 AM
sexify? Or are you "satisfy"? :lol:

LOL. Hopefully the work to "sexify" will leave me "satisfied" once I get there :lick:

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:39 AM
Brett you can get tickets via ticketek right?

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:41 AM
I'm Aussie, but I'm female, and my fave players are so different from yours that I think you won't wanna say anything to me. :lol:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:42 AM
I'm worried about getting tickets. I'll probably have to stand in line for hours on end I would imagine in order to make sure I get them, but it would be just unbelievable to get the chanve to go. THat does sound like a bad day. Did you get into any of the arenas or did you do the grounds pass?

If you to the Open on the first week, then you don't have to stand in a queue for long enough. I went there with my grounds pass that i got it for christmas. I can use it for to attend any courts including Vodafone Arena, except for Rod Laver Arena.

The Open is very beautiful, so you wouldn't call it a bad day if you're in a long queue! ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:42 AM

:spit: :haha: You're talking about Ao tix? You won't have to stand in any line for any "hours" Maybe 30 mins max if you buy a ground pass on the day! :lol: But you can get tickets online or from Ticketek anyway. ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:43 AM

:scratch: No - December. I assume your winter also starts in December?

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:43 AM
I'm Aussie, but I'm female, and my fave players are so different from yours that I think you won't wanna say anything to me. :lol:

LOL :wavey: Let me guess since I'm a Venus fan your faves are Irina Spirlea, Karolina Sprem, and Sesil Karantantcheva and your favorite umpire is Ted Watts :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:44 AM
The Open is very beautiful, so you wouldn't call it a bad day if you're in a long queue! ;)

It's not Wimbledon - he shouldn't really have to queue at all for tix if he gets them the day before at Ticketek. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:44 AM
LOL. Hopefully the work to "sexify" will leave me "satisfied" once I get there :lick:

Oh i see.

Brett you can get tickets via ticketek right?

I don't know because i got my tickets for christmas! :angel: But i think you can get them from ticketek which i have been told.

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:45 AM
:spit: :haha: You're talking about Ao tix? You won't have to stand in any line for any "hours" Maybe 30 mins max if you buy a ground pass on the day! :lol: But you can get tickets online or from Ticketek anyway. ;)

That's good to know, but I meant actually getting the tickets as well. I thought tickets went on sell starting early October. According to the website, they sell out fast lol.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:45 AM
LOL :wavey: Let me guess since I'm a Venus fan your faves are Irina Spirlea, Karolina Sprem, and Sesil Karantantcheva and your favorite umpire is Ted Watts :lol:

erm no. :lol: My faves are in my sig... Misa :hug:...and then all the others: Molik, Szavay, Schnyder, Clijsters, Mauresmo etc... ;) But I just meant that we don't seem to have any similar faves on our lists. ;)

But I can help you out if you wanna know things to do in Aus. ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:47 AM
That's good to know, but I meant actually getting the tickets as well. I thought tickets went on sell starting early October. According to the website, they sell out fast lol.

"Package" tickets go on sale in October, and then single session tickets for RLA and VOda go on sale after that (I think mid October). Ground passes don't usually go on sale till December, but they never sell out, and you can get into Voda with a ground pass anyway. But then if you are a fan of the WS you'd probably need some RLA tickets too, and yes, they can seel out, especially the finals, pretty fast. ;)

Brett.

Yes, i was so surprised. If you want to book for RLA for finals, then you have to book it around October which is early as possible to gett

venus_rulez
erm no. :lol: My faves are in my sig... Misa :hug:...and then all the others: Molik, Szavay, Schnyder, Clijsters, Mauresmo etc... ;) But I just meant that we don't seem to have any similar faves on our lists. ;)

But I can help you out if you wanna know things to do in Aus. ;)

I like Molik and Clijsters. I really wish Clijsters wasn't retiring even though I 100% respect her decision. If Venus were retired, I'd love to see her get that Wimbledon title she wants so much too. Are you from Melbourne too?

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:48 AM

lmao - technically season of summer starts in December, but October and November can still be very nice in Spring. ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:49 AM
I like Molik and Clijsters. I really wish Clijsters wasn't retiring even though I 100% respect her decision. If Venus were retired, I'd love to see her get that Wimbledon title she wants so much too. Are you from Melbourne too?

Yeah, I wish Kim wouldn't retire so soon too, but I understand that she's injured alot and doesn't want that life anymore.

Yeah, I'm from Melbourne. :)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Yes, i was so surprised. If you want to book for RLA for finals, then you have to book it around October which is early as possible to gett

I think ideally I'd love to go for the first two or three opening days and then go to both the men and women's final. Even though in the men's final I already know who will win (Federer anyone lol) but it'd be cool to buy Rod Laver tickets for the days I go and get a grounds pass so I could pick and choose who I could see.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:50 AM
If you go to St.Kilda, please don't go to Luna Park! It is absolutely shit! :help: :o

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:51 AM
If you go to St.Kilda, please don't go to Luna Park! It is absolutely shit! :help: :o

:haha: He's gay - I'm sure he'll find plenty to do in St. Kilda. :angel:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:52 AM
I think ideally I'd love to go for the first two or three opening days and then go to both the men and women's final. Even though in the men's final I already know who will win (Federer anyone lol) but it'd be cool to buy Rod Laver tickets for the days I go and get a grounds pass so I could pick and choose who I could see.

Exactly. I really hope Feder-bear could lose his no.1 ranking (before AO starts) because of two consecutive losses in two consecutive tournaments where he lost to Canas! ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Yeah, I wish Kim wouldn't retire so soon too, but I understand that she's injured alot and doesn't want that life anymore.

Yeah, I'm from Melbourne. :)

Good times. I wonder if after she's away for a while if she'll come back. She's still young she could definitely do it, though doing those splits wouldn't be a good idea after being a mother.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:53 AM

HAng on wait - if you have an RLA ticket, you don't need to ALSO buy a ground pass. You can go to ALL courts except for Vodafone with a RLA ticket. With a ground pass, you can go to ALL courts except RLA. ;) So then it becomes a bitch of a task to decide what tickets to get as to where you think your faves will be playing. ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:54 AM
Good times. I wonder if after she's away for a while if she'll come back. She's still young she could definitely do it, though doing those splits wouldn't be a good idea after being a mother.

It's a nice thought, that she might come back, but I really doubt she will. :sad:

Brett.

Yes, I'm gay. I would say that i go out too much with my gay friends in St.Kilda but not at the Luna Park! :help: :lol:

venus_rulez

Tell me more about this place :devil:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:55 AM
Exactly. I really hope Feder-bear could lose his no.1 ranking (before AO starts) because of two consecutive losses in two consecutive tournaments where he lost to Canas! ;)

Yeah maybe I'll sit in the front of the arena and hold up a Canas poster just to make the match more interesting.

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:56 AM
HAng on wait - if you have an RLA ticket, you don't need to ALSO buy a ground pass. You can go to ALL courts except for Vodafone with a RLA ticket. With a ground pass, you can go to ALL courts except RLA. ;) So then it becomes a bitch of a task to decide what tickets to get as to where you think your faves will be playing. ;)

Damn it. They do that on purpose!!!! lol. Knowing my luck, I'll pick all the wrong courts.

DutchieGirl
Yes, I'm gay. I would say that i go out too much with my gay friends in St.Kilda but not at the Luna Park! :help: :lol:

I didn't mean for him to go to Luna Park. hat I mean was that for a gay person in St. Kilda there's plenty to do (and "do"). ;)

Brett.

I know that you're gay, and if you like to go to a club or pub, then you should go to The Peel or The Market! ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:57 AM

If you're gay (well you are) and coming to Melbourne, remember these 2 suburbs: St. Kilda & Prahran. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Yeah maybe I'll sit in the front of the arena and hold up a Canas poster just to make the match more interesting.

Good Idea! ;)

I didn't mean for him to go to Luna Park. hat I mean was that for a gay person in St. Kilda there's plenty to do (and "do"). ;)

Lol.

DutchieGirl
I know that you're gay, and if you like to go to a club or pub, then you should go to The Peel or The Market! ;)

:spit: The Market was crap! Well unless they made it better in the last 2-3 years. :lol:

Brett.
If you're gay (well you are) and coming to Melbourne, remember these 2 suburbs: St. Kilda & Prahran. ;)

And South Yarra! ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:59 AM
:spit: The Market was crap! Well unless they made it better in the last 2-3 years. :lol:

I'm so used tobe addicted to The Market but i haven't been there for 2 months! :lol: I love that place.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:59 AM
Damn it. They do that on purpose!!!! lol. Knowing my luck, I'll pick all the wrong courts.

Well I think it's ALWAYS better to have an RLA ticket. Because then if your fave is playing on Voda one day, you can still buy a ground pass and go to Voda, but if you have a ground pass already for that day and your fave is on RLA and it's sold out - you don't have much chance to get in there. But there are always "free" seats in Vodafone for people with a groundpass, so then you just have to go there early o get a seat. ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:00 AM

Yeah, I need to remember all these places. I'll be spending my birthday, Christmas, and New Years there. I have to make sure I do it right!

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:00 AM
I'm so used tobe addicted to The Market but i haven't been there for 2 months! :lol: I love that place.

I think I only went there once with a female Dutch friend who was visiting. But it was dead as the night we went. :lol:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:01 AM
If you're worried about Venus in on RLA court, then you can watch on Big Screen in Melbourne Park! ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:02 AM
I think I only went there once with a female Dutch friend who was visiting. But it was dead as the night we went. :lol:

Yeh, not many females go there! :lol:

DutchieGirl
And South Yarra! ;)

Yeah I was gonna say Sth Yarra too - but I guess it's more at the night? I mean during the day it's more for shopping. I don't find it so "gay" then. :shrug:

venus_rulez
If you're worried about Venus in on RLA court, then you can watch on Big Screen in Melbourne Park! ;)

Good point! I hope by then she's truly found her form. I can't take another Pironkova match lol.

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:03 AM
In Sydney remember Darlinghurst and Paddington

loads of Gay clubs around that area :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:03 AM
Yeh, not many females go there! :lol:

:lol: it seems not many females go to any of the gay places in Melbourne. :lol: Been to a couple of places, but nothing much happening. Went with a gay (male) friend once to Q&A in Fitzroy...that was busy, still mostly guys. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Yeah, I need to remember all these places. I'll be spending my birthday, Christmas, and New Years there. I have to make sure I do it right!

You should go to Evolution for NYE because there will be so many guys in their jock :drool:.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:04 AM
:lol: it seems not many females go to any of the gay places in Melbourne. :lol: Been to a couple of places, but nothing much happening. Went with a gay (male) friend once to Q&A in Fitzroy...that was busy, still mostly guys. ;)

I have never been there!

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:05 AM
Good point! I hope by then she's truly found her form. I can't take another Pironkova match lol.

:devil: I remember that! We were just watching the scores at the update centre next to the Graden Square, and it was packed! Everyone was watching the scores, smelling an upset. :lol: You should have heard it when Venus lost! Everyone went crazy! Coz that was a bad upset then.

Brett.

LOL. I was rooting for Pironkova that time but i don't know why! :help:

DutchieGirl
In Sydney remember Darlinghurst and Paddington

loads of Gay clubs around that area :lol:

King's Cross? Or is that just skanky? :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:06 AM
I have never been there!

It was fun - except I kept getting weird stares from some people, coz I didn't look "gay". :lol:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Yeah I was gonna say Sth Yarra too - but I guess it's more at the night? I mean during the day it's more for shopping. I don't find it so "gay" then. :shrug:

If you're talking about on Chapel st, then you're right!

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:07 AM
LOL. I was rooting for Pironkova that time but i don't know why! :help:

:secret: me too! :angel:

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:07 AM
King's Cross? Or is that just skanky? :lol:

Kings Cross is all skanky its all hookers basically :lol:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:08 AM
It was fun - except I kept getting weird stares from some people, coz I didn't look "gay". :lol:

:lol: Thats good because butchy females are so weird and drive me nuts! :help:

DutchieGirl
If you're talking about on Chapel st, then you're right!

Yes, Chapel St. I don't go there that often though. Kinda expensive for me. ;)

venus_rulez
You should go to Evolution for NYE because there will be so many guys in their jock :drool:.

:drool: I admit I have a bit of an underwear fetish and that sounds awesome (majes mental note to go there) Aussie bums are beatiful lol.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:09 AM

Yeah, I thought so. Stayed there once (on advice from a friend who was in SYdney) for 2 nights and erm :scared:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:10 AM
:secret: me too! :angel:

:( lol just kidding. Pironkova played pretty well that match and I was at home SCREAMING at the tv for Venus not to ruin my Australian Open coverage on day one.

Brett.
Yes, Chapel St. I don't go there that often though. Kinda expensive for me. ;)

expensive? I know its really expensive but i wouldn't care if it is expensive! ;) because i can afford anything! :p

:drool: I admit I have a bit of an underwear fetish and that sounds awesome (majes mental note to go there) Aussie bums are beatiful lol.

Yeh, I agree with you. I never wore aussiebums before!

DutchieGirl
:lol: Thats good because butchy females are so weird and drive me nuts! :help:

I really don't get it either. I can swing both ways, but I mean if you like girls, then don't you want them to look like girls? :lol:

Marcus1979
as a gay boi you can't come to Australia and not visit Oxford Street ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:11 AM

Hey, I thought you left. Hookers huh? I guess if all else fails I'll get a job there :angel:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:11 AM
:( lol just kidding. Pironkova played pretty well that match and I was at home SCREAMING at the tv for Venus not to ruin my Australian Open coverage on day one.

hehe sorry - Venus just isn't a fave of mine (not that I hate her or something), and you know people love to see an upset. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:12 AM
I really don't get it either. I can swing both ways, but I mean if you like girls, then don't you want them to look like girls? :lol:

Lol, butchy females are rude and ignorant! I do have a feeling with girls! :p so i don't wish them not being a girl. :p

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:13 AM
expensive? I know its really expensive but i wouldn't care if it is expensive! ;) because i can afford anything! :p

yeah expensive. I changed careers this year remember, so I'm on basic (ie not too bad, but not too good either) salary for the first year. ;)

Brett.
Hey, I thought you left. Hookers huh? I guess if all else fails I'll get a job there :angel:

Plenty of prostitues in King Cross

venus_rulez
as a gay boi you can't come to Australia and not visit Oxford Street ;)

Oxford Street, what's there? I was also reading that there's like a pride week or something in Sydney and in Melbourne or like some kind of gay festival or something.

Marcus1979
Sarah you not at service station now?

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Oxford street runs right through the CBD in Sydney

its the gay mecca of Sydney its where all the gay shops and clubs are :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Lol, butchy females are rude and ignorant! I do have a feeling with girls! :p so i don't wish them not being a girl. :p

Yeah, and they seem to think that you have to look like them if you wanna go to a gay place. Well sorry, but there is no way in hell I'd ever do that. :tape:

But I meant if you're a lesbian (not you obviously, but females who are lesbians), then they like GIRLS so why do they want to go out with a butch lesbian who looks like a guy? :lol: Doesn't make sense, right?

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:15 AM
By the way my name's Jeffery everybody.

Brett.
yeah expensive. I changed careers this year remember, so I'm on basic (ie not too bad, but not too good either) salary for the first year. ;)

Yeh, my salary are much better since my business changed over about two weeks ago. I am so ecstatic for my career at the moment but will quit soon.

DutchieGirl
Sarah you not at service station now?

Fuck no! Travel agent! :wavey:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:16 AM
Yeh, my salary are much better since my business changed over about two weeks ago. I am so ecstatic for my career at the moment but will quit soon.

fair enough.

Marcus1979
do you get free trips every year?

DutchieGirl
Oxford Street, what's there? I was also reading that there's like a pride week or something in Sydney and in Melbourne or like some kind of gay festival or something.

There's one in both, although the Sydney one is the bigger of the 2 by far. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:17 AM

Don't forget to go to Mardi Gras in March next year! ;)

Yeah, and they seem to think that you have to look like them if you wanna go to a gay place. Well sorry, but there is no way in hell I'd ever do that. :tape:

But I meant if you're a lesbian (not you obviously, but females who are lesbians), then they like GIRLS so why do they want to go out with a butch lesbian who looks like a guy? :lol: Doesn't make sense, right?

I'm not a girl so i don't know! :shrug:

Nice to meet you, Jeff! ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:17 AM

:wavey: I'm Sarah - although you probably already saw it from Marcus. ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:18 AM
Oxford street runs right through the CBD in Sydney

its the gay mecca of Sydney its where all the gay shops and clubs are :lol:

Oh, I have to go there. Is Australia more open as far as sexuality and accepting gay people than the U.S.?

DutchieGirl
I'm not a girl so i don't know! :shrug:

Well but I guess it's the same thing for gay guys. I mean you're gay, you like guys. Do you wanna go ou with a guy who looks like a girl, or who looks like a guy? ;)

Brett.
Oh, I have to go there. Is Australia more open as far as sexuality and accepting gay people than the U.S.?

Yep, its very acceptable in Melbourne so far.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:19 AM
Well but I guess it's the same thing for gay guys. I mean you're gay, you like guys. Do you wanna go ou with a guy who looks like a girl, or who looks like a guy? ;)

Lol, i wouldn't hang out with them! :tape:

Marcus1979
depends where you are.

in the middle of Sydney and Melbourne are accepting I assume

Rural areas are still old fashioned :lol:

DutchieGirl
do you get free trips every year?

:( I wish! I'm at a very small agency at the moment (2 people - me and the boss) and I can't even get hols in June like I had planned at my other job already - so that sucks. ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Lol, i wouldn't hang out with them! :tape:

See - so same thing applies for girls who look like guys. ;) I don't get it. Well, if it's what they wanna do, then that's fine, but I dunno, it doesn't seem too logical. :lol:

Brett.
Tasmania aren't that acceptable for gay people.

Marcus1979

Drag queens really don't turn me on :lol:

nor do queeny guys

Brett.
See - so same thing applies for girls who look like guys. ;)

Lol

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:21 AM
Omg, nearly 130 posts in one hour or so! :tape: but at least i am having a good time! :p

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Yep, its very acceptable in Melbourne so far.

But there are still alot of people who don't like it. :(

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:22 AM

nor do queeny guys

I second that! And I'll make sure to run through the rural areas lol.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:23 AM

nor do queeny guys

see. :lol: Just like if I'm gonna like a girl, I'd want her to look like a girl, not butch. :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:24 AM
Tasmania aren't that acceptable for gay people.

:secret: Tasmanians are all inbred! ;)

JOKING! I love Tasmania - it's really beautiful. But yeah, i never noticed a gay scene there. :lol:

venus_rulez
see. :lol: Just like if I'm gonna like a girl, I'd want her to look like a girl, not butch. :lol:

Makes sense lol.

DutchieGirl
Omg, nearly 130 posts in one hour or so! :tape: but at least i am having a good time! :p

I'm watching the footy too. :)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:25 AM

I know! I just looked at that a few seconds ago. I'm glad you guys all got here I was starting to wonder. Someone suggested that maybe you guys were all in church.

DutchieGirl
Makes sense lol.

I thought so too. So it seems we are all in agreeance then. ;)

Brett.
But there are still alot of people who don't like it. :(

Don't worry about it, because it is their problem, not yours! :p

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:26 AM
Another thing I'm excited about is learning the Aussie dialect. All the "special" words you guys use that I'll have no idea what they mean.

Marcus1979
the last time I was in a church was when I was 12 I think

so yeah thats 15 years ago :lol:

the suggestion I would be in a church is so funny :haha:

DutchieGirl
I know! I just looked at that a few seconds ago. I'm glad you guys all got here I was starting to wonder. Someone suggested that maybe you guys were all in church.

I saw that and :tape: I was out last night :lol: Most people probably were. ;) It's a Sunday - we like to sleep in. ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Don't worry about it, because it is their problem, not yours! :p

Oh, I don't care. If I wanna go to a gay place, then I will. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:27 AM
I'm watching the footy too. :)

It is a shame that Essendon lost their match after they extended their lead by 48 points at half-time! :mad:

Lol, if you are addicted to churches, then you should go to St.Patrick's Cathredral! ;)

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:28 AM
I was in Sydney last till about 10 or 11
train stopped at basically every station from there to home
had to wait 40 mins for the Taxi to arrive when I got to the station

eventually got home like 2am :lol:

DutchieGirl
Another thing I'm excited about is learning the Aussie dialect. All the "special" words you guys use that I'll have no idea what they mean.

"special" words? :scratch: It's just slang - like the bloody black hip hop talk that comes from America, that I usually have no freaking idea what they are saying. :p

venus_rulez

LOL, the last time I was in a church is when I voted for the 2004 election :lol:

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:29 AM
Sarah how are the cats going this year anyway?

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:29 AM

Hmm last time I was in church was last year - for a funeral, but then you kinda have to. Other than that, the last time would have been when I stayed at my best friends house when I was 18, and his parents MADE me go to church with them. :lol:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:30 AM

Haha. Once you get back to US after visiting Australia, then americans will get confused with what you're talking about! :p

Last time that i went there when i graduated from Grade 6 so thats would in 1999. :p

venus_rulez
"special" words? :scratch: It's just slang - like the bloody black hip hop talk that comes from America, that I usually have no freaking idea what they are saying. :p

That's what I meant. Special to me cause I won't know any of them. And I usually have no idea what they are saying either lol.

DutchieGirl
It is a shame that Essendon lost their match after they extended their lead by 48 points at half-time! :mad:

:p I tipped Carlton.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:31 AM
That's what I meant. Special to me cause I won't know any of them. And I usually have no idea what they are saying either lol.

yeah but saying they are "special" makes us sound retarded or something. :p

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:32 AM
Hmm last time I was in church was last year - for a funeral, but then you kinda have to. Other than that, the last time would have been when I stayed at my best friends house when I was 18, and his parents MADE me go to church with them. :lol:

trying to "cure" lesbianism were they?

DutchieGirl
I was in Sydney last till about 10 or 11
train stopped at basically every station from there to home
had to wait 40 mins for the Taxi to arrive when I got to the station

eventually got home like 2am :lol:

I was half way to Sydney. :p Went to Albury for the basketball (team I support won), and we got back home at erm 2:30amish :lol:

DutchieGirl
trying to "cure" lesbianism were they?

Fuck off! :p They don't know I swing both ways anyway. :p

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:33 AM

LOL. My apologies. Damn, already offending you guys and I haven't even gotten there. How can I make it up to you ;)

Brett.

If you say "I need to see a man about a dog" then that means that you don't someone to know that you're going somehwere private or need to go to toilet! :p

:p I tipped Carlton.

I hate you! :ras:

Ben.

quite a unique country we are :lol: ;)

DutchieGirl
Sarah how are the cats going this year anyway?

Made NAB semi's, and are 1-1 normal season. Playing Melbourne at the moment. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:34 AM
LOL. My apologies. Damn, already offending you guys and I haven't even gotten there. How can I make it up to you ;)

Aussies are very laid-back so don't worry! :p We just get over it :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:34 AM
Haha. Once you get back to US after visiting Australia, then americans will get confused with what you're talking about! :p

:lol: But he can insult someone and they won't know it. ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:35 AM

Hello :wavey: How are you?

Brett.
:lol: But he can insult someone and they won't know it. ;)

:lol: true!

Marcus1979
I support bombers we had won 2 in a row over fancied opponents and got beaten by Carlton :o

DutchieGirl

:lol: Nah - I knew what ya meant. Well, if you've got any cute, straight black friends... :angel:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:36 AM
Too bad I'm not younger or I'd be hoping to pick up the accent while I'm there. Accents are so hot!

Brett.
One thing that you should follow is AFL (Australian Football League) and it is nothing similar to soccer or neither any others sport! :lol: Jeff

DutchieGirl

We're "spec-ial" (Bruce McAvaney voice)...oh wait, if you don't follow AFL you might not get that. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:37 AM
I support bombers we had won 2 in a row over fancied opponents and got beaten by Carlton :o

I know, and i am a huge fan of Essendon!

venus_rulez
:lol: Nah - I knew what ya meant. Well, if you've got any cute, straight black friends... :angel:

I'm surrounded by straight people!

DutchieGirl
Too bad I'm not younger or I'd be hoping to pick up the accent while I'm there. Accents are so hot!

How old are you again?

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:38 AM
I'm surrounded by straight people!

But are any of them cute, black guys? :p

Ben.
Hello :wavey: How are you?

fine :) i come from the gold coast if your interested :wavey:

venus_rulez
One thing that you should follow is AFL (Australian Football League) and it is nothing similar to soccer or neither any others sport! :lol: Jeff

I don't even know what it is exactly. I want to do all that kind of stuff though. When in Rome...

nflatte
How hot are Aussie boys ;)

DutchieGirl

:bolt: How could you? :p

Ben.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:39 AM

why are you so interested? ;) :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:40 AM
I hate you! :ras:
:nerner: Should I care? :p

venus_rulez
How old are you again?

21, 22 this November.

DutchieGirl
why are you so interested? ;) :lol:

:scratch: Because I like cute, black guys? :p

Brett.
I don't even know what it is exactly. I want to do all that kind of stuff though. When in Rome...

It is Australia's no.1 priority sport. :p It is massive here! ;) You will realise of how we support for our team in AFL! :p

If you want to see pictures, then here is a website www.afl.com.au! :p

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:41 AM
21, 22 this November.

ahh fuckin young un. :p I'm gonna be 28 in November! :lol:

DutchieGirl
It is Australia's no.1 priority sport. :p It is massive here! ;) You will realise of how we support for our team in AFL! :p

If you want to see pictures, then here is a website www.afl.com.au! :p

Isn't he gonna be here in the off season though?

venus_rulez
fine :) i come from the gold coast if your interested :wavey:

Definitely interested, I want to go everywhere in australia lol. Have you been to the tournament there?

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:42 AM

Nope, but i do know some cute black girls :)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:43 AM
Definitely interested, I want to go everywhere in australia lol. Have you been to the tournament there?

I've been to Hopman Cup and Hobart too if you want any info... :) (Not that I imagine Venus would play Hobart next year :lol: ).

DutchieGirl
Nope, but i do know some cute black girls :)

Works for me too. :lol:

Brett.
How hot are Aussie boys ;)

I would say so! :devil:

:nerner: Should I care? :p

:lol:

I thought you're 16! :eek: :eek:

Isn't he gonna be here in the off season though?

You forgot about Preliminary, Semi and Grand Final in September as he will be arriving! ;)

venus_rulez

When in November? If we have the same B day I'm gonna flip out!

Marcus1979
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Australia has 3 football codes technically and all 3 are popular in their respective markets

in QLD and NSW Rugby League is hugely Popular

in VIC, SA and WA afl is hugely popular

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:44 AM
I thought you're 16! :eek: :eek:

You forgot about Preliminary, Semi and Grand Final in September as he will be arriving! ;)

:scratch: If I was 16 would I be working at a travel agency in the city? :p

I thought he was coming in November! :lol:

Ben.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:45 AM

interestingly enough i have never been to the tournament, dunno why but i'll try to go next year. but i have been to the AO this year & it was a blast.

beaches on the gold coast are the best in the world i can guarantee you ;)

venus_rulez
I've been to Hopman Cup and Hobart too if you want any info... :) (Not that I imagine Venus would play Hobart next year :lol: ).

Maybe she should and then get Sybill Bammer to play there too lol. I'd love to go to the Hopman Cup (obviously I'd love to do everything) that's in Perth right?

Brett.
My birthday is on the coldest month of the year! *freezy*

DutchieGirl
Australia has 3 football codes technically and all 3 are popular in their respective markets

in QLD and NSW Rugby League is hugely Popular

in VIC, SA and WA afl is hugely popular

We have 4 codes! :lol: We have Rugby League AND Rugnby Union - although I have no idea what the hell the difference is :lol: Then of course AFL, and soccer. ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:46 AM
interestingly enough i have never been to the tournament, dunno why but i'll try to go next year. but i have been to the AO this year & it was a blast.

After I can't work (my visa only lets me work for 4 months) I want to leave Melbourne or wherever I end up staying and go and see as much of the rest of the country that I can.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:47 AM
Maybe she should and then get Sybill Bammer to play there too lol. I'd love to go to the Hopman Cup (obviously I'd love to do everything) that's in Perth right?

Yes, it's in Perth. It's really nice there! But they are changing the venue next year. It's still in Perth, just a different venue.

:lol: Nom Venus shouldn't go to Hobart next year - Misa had to win it again. :lol:

Brett.
:scratch: If I was 16 would I be working at a travel agency in the city? :p

I thought he was coming in November! :lol:

I forgot about your job! :lol:

Yes, it is in Perth!

Marcus1979
Union has a lot more stopages and is a slower game. Whereas League is more free flowing.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:48 AM

:lol: It's just a pity that Surfer's is turning into a "mini Asia" - I mean it's just so full of tourist stuff, and nostly for the Japanese tourists it seems. ;)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:49 AM
Yes, it's in Perth. It's really nice there! But they are changing the venue next year. It's still in Perth, just a different venue.

:lol: Nom Venus shouldn't go to Hobart next year - Misa had to win it again. :lol:

When's your b-day? Mine's on the 15th in Novemeber. lol. Ok Michaela can have that one, I want Venus to play the Hong Kong exhibition again. She seems to do well there.

Ben.
After I can't work (my visa only lets me work for 4 months) I want to leave Melbourne or wherever I end up staying and go and see as much of the rest of the country that I can.

so which other places in australia might you vist besides melbourne?

DutchieGirl
Union has a lot more stopages and is a slower game. Whereas League is more free flowing.

Thanks. :)

*promptly forets info, coz really doesn't give a stuff about rugby* :p :angel:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:51 AM
When's your b-day? Mine's on the 15th in Novemeber. lol. Ok Michaela can have that one, I want Venus to play the Hong Kong exhibition again. She seems to do well there.

Mine's 29th Nov. ;)

:banana: Well I've been at 2 of the 3 tourneys Misa won (plus HC the year NL made the final) ;)...dunno wtf happened this year though. :help: I never really followed the HK exhibition.

Brett.
If you like to travel in the desert, then you should go to Alice Springs, Uluru (Ayers Rock) and the Olgas

Ben.
:lol: It's just a pity that Surfer's is turning into a "mini Asia" - I mean it's just so full of tourist stuff, and nostly for the Japanese tourists it seems. ;)

yeh, i particularly don't like surfers.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:52 AM

Nowhere - you don't need to go anywhere other than Melb. :p :angel:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:52 AM
yeh, i particularly don't like surfers.

Burleigh's quite nice though. ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:53 AM
If you want to gamble, then you should go to Crown Casino! :p

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:53 AM

I'd LOVE to go to Sydney so that's a spot I definitely want to hit. Pretty much all the places with tennis tournaments Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, etc. I want to be able to see it all!

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:54 AM
If you want to gamble, then you should go to Crown Casino! :p

Oooh definitely want to gamble. Made a little over $1,000 when I went to Vegas for my 21st this past Novemeber. Is crown casino in Melbourne?

Brett.
I'd LOVE to go to Sydney so that's a spot I definitely want to hit. Pretty much all the places with tennis tournaments Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, etc. I want to be able to see it all!

there isn't a tournament for womens tennis are in Adelaide

Ben.
Nowhere - you don't need to go anywhere other than Melb. :p :angel:

except the gold coast :p :angel: and yes burleigh is nice ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Oooh definitely want to gamble. Made a little over $1,000 when I went to Vegas for my 21st this past Novemeber. Is crown casino in Melbourne?

Yes, i have a gay friend that works there! :angel: and yes, he does go on this website! :angel:

Ben.
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:58 AM
sarah, are you goin to s'Hertogenbosch this year? of course you would :lol: but i'm just making sure ;)

venus_rulez
there isn't a tournament for womens tennis are in Adelaide

There's a men's tournament there though. I'm trying to track down Lleyton find out if the rumours are true :angel:

DutchieGirl

:lol: Well good luck if you wanna go to all the tourney's though. Coz GC and HC are the same week, and Sydney/Hobart too. ;)

venus_rulez
Yes, i have a gay friend that works there! :angel: and yes, he does go on this website! :angel:

Sweet. It sounds like I could just stay in Melbourne for my entire stay if i wanted to lol.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:59 AM
sarah, are you goin to s'Hertogenbosch this year? of course you would :lol: but i'm just making sure ;)

No, I'm not going to 's-Hertogenbosch (you spelt it wrong :p ) this year, coz my boss won't give me holidays! :( :( :(

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:00 AM
except the gold coast :p :angel: and yes burleigh is nice ;)

Nah, no need to go there. :p

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:01 AM
There's a men's tournament there though. I'm trying to track down Lleyton find out if the rumours are true :angel:3

What sort of rumours are you talking about? his penis size? lol

Sweet. It sounds like I could just stay in Melbourne for my entire stay if i wanted to lol.

If you want to.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:01 AM
No, I'm not going to 's-Hertogenbosch (you spelt it wrong :p ) this year, coz my boss won't give me holidays! :( :( :(

Shame on you, and i am going on holiday to USA in December or early next year! :angel: :lol:

Ben.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:02 AM

that suxs. sorry if i spelt 's-Hertogenbosch wrong :p :tape:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:02 AM
[QUOTE=Brettles~20;10527314]3

Yes actually. You ever visit the MTF, that's all they talk about lol. I was kidding though, he's married and I ain't a skank.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:03 AM
Shame on you, and i am going on holiday to USA in December or early next year! :angel: :lol:

What? It's not like I didn't try. Anyway, gonna see if I can go in December for the Master's instead. :p

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:03 AM
:lol: Well good luck if you wanna go to all the tourney's though. Coz GC and HC are the same week, and Sydney/Hobart too. ;)

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't necessarily need to see the tennis there, but more they are cities I'd like to visit at some point.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:04 AM
[QUOTE=Brettles~20;10527314]3

Yes actually. You ever visit the MTF, that's all they talk about lol. I was kidding though, he's married and I ain't a skank.

:lol: :lol:He does have a nice big package! :tape:

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:05 AM
BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't necessarily need to see the tennis there, but more they are cities I'd like to visit at some point.

Good point! :p

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:06 AM
[QUOTE=venus_rulez;10527320]

:lol: :lol:He does have a nice big package! :tape:

Are you talking about for the speedo pictures from about a year ago? I yelled my on COME ON when I saw those.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:07 AM
that suxs. sorry if i spelt 's-Hertogenbosch wrong :p :tape:

It does suck, yeah. And I still don't know why they don't just call the tourney "Rosmalen" every freaking Dutchie does, the players do... :shrug: I mean Rosmalen is a suburb (pretty much) of Den Bosch (the shortened version of 's-Hertogenbosch). ;)

Ben.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:07 AM
What? It's not like I didn't try. Anyway, gonna see if I can go in December for the Master's instead. :p

with the hope of seeing misa there ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:08 AM

Ahh ok - you shuld be able to do that then. :D

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:10 AM
with the hope of seeing misa there ;)

Well, I will check with her first if she'd playing, otherwise I probably won't go at that time of the year...maybe a bit earlier and go to a couple of indoor tourneys, or maybe after AO to Paris and Antwerp. We'll see what she's gonna do first. :lol:

Ben.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:10 AM
It does suck, yeah. And I still don't know why they don't just call the tourney "Rosmalen" every freaking Dutchie does, the players do... :shrug: I mean Rosmalen is a suburb (pretty much) of Den Bosch (the shortened version of 's-Hertogenbosch). ;)

well they probably put in 's-Hertogenbosch so that way we can learn hard dutch words :tape: (whereas rosmalen is easy)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:11 AM
[QUOTE=Brettles~20;10527326]

Are you talking about for the speedo pictures from about a year ago? I yelled my on COME ON when I saw those.

Yes, i saw it and i was so surprised! :eek:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Ahh ok - you shuld be able to do that then. :D

Yeah, hopefully I'll find a good job and won't run out of money.

DutchieGirl
well they probably put in 's-Hertogenbosch so that way we can learn hard dutch words :tape: (whereas rosmalen is easy)

Hence all the smart people just call it Rosmalen. :lol:

venus_rulez
[QUOTE=venus_rulez;10527331]

Yes, i saw it and i was so surprised! :eek:

I'm so mad that I didn't save them :fiery: but I did find one of them lol.

Ben.
Well, I will check with her first if she'd playing, otherwise I probably won't go at that time of the year...maybe a bit earlier and go to a couple of indoor tourneys, or maybe after AO to Paris and Antwerp. We'll see what she's gonna do first. :lol:

misa must be like your advisor or something :lol: :lol:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:13 AM

What sort of work were you looking for?

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:13 AM

And then you will become a Billionaire! ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:14 AM
misa must be like your advisor or something :lol: :lol:

No, but a friend. So when I find out what her schedule is, we'll see what happens. She only decided up to WImby so far. ;)

Ben.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:14 AM
Hence all the smart people just call it Rosmalen. :lol:

yeh :lol: on Den Bosch ;)

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:16 AM
[QUOTE=Brettles~20;10527342]

I'm so mad that I didn't save them :fiery: but I did find one of them lol.

Lol, that so funny that i quote yours with my username on there! :lol:

DutchieGirl
yeh :lol: on Den Bosch ;)

Well yeah, when talking about the town, most people just say Den Bosch in NL, but when talking about the tourney, it's always "Rosmalen" when you are in NL. NO ONE calls the tourneys 's-Hertogenbosch over there. Although it's fun to listen to the nn Dutch speaking commentators try to pronounce it. ;)

Ben.
No, but a friend. So when I find out what her schedule is, we'll see what happens. She only decided up to WImby so far. ;)

i already knew that misa was your friend. the advisor comment was meant to make you laugh :lol:

venus_rulez
What sort of work were you looking for?

To be honest anything. I more just want the opportunity to get to visit and live in a place i've wanted to go more than anywhere else. Ideally, I'd love to do something for Tennis Australia or just for the Open for that 2-3 week period. But if not, who knows. I'm trying to keep an open mind.

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:17 AM
[QUOTE=venus_rulez;10527346]

Lol, that so funny that i quote yours with my username on there! :lol:

lol i know. Of course you were made too...unless you were smart and saved them.

Brett.
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:17 AM
i already knew that misa was your friend. the advisor comment was meant to make you laugh :lol:

:lol: I want to go to GC soon, to see my families!