PDA

View Full Version : Britney's Video Message To The World - She Finally Speaks Out - Says She's Pregnant!

The_Pov
Apr 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbnlBGW1PhY

It looks like she's not so happy about being sent to rehab, I'm glad she's had her say against all the bullshit that's written about her. And it looks like she's not wearing a wig, just the hat!

FORZA SARITA
Apr 14th, 2007, 06:48 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww poor girl

Wigglytuff
Apr 14th, 2007, 06:53 PM
wow

Alberto
Apr 14th, 2007, 06:54 PM
lol she is absolutly stupid

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 14th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Her next cd should be interesting ;) I hope its a recap from the last 5 years of her life :eek: It would be titled DRAMA 101 :p

mc8114
Apr 14th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Britney has gone :cuckoo:
it's sad to see

The_Pov
Apr 14th, 2007, 07:27 PM

Britney has gone :cuckoo:
it's sad to see

She's being sarcastic :rolleyes:

She's attacking the media and all those who believe everything they read about her!

Randriantastic!
Apr 14th, 2007, 07:50 PM
lol that was mildly entertaining. :)

selking
Apr 14th, 2007, 08:28 PM

wow you saying that is proof that you shouldn't be calling anyone stupid

Wigglytuff
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:36 PM

She's attacking the media and all those who believe everything they read about her!

thats what she was TRYING TO DO but i dont think thats what she actually got across.

The_Pov
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:42 PM
thats what she was TRYING TO DO but i dont think thats what she actually got across.

I think she got her message across quite effectivly she completely played on people like you who know nothing about her but are able to make educated judgements on her intellegence, state of mind and wellbeing. At the end of the day you look down on her and always will no matter what she does.

What got me was that she seems so aware of how people view her and it showed that right now she doesn't care, she's spent mst of her professional life trying to please people who hate on her no matter what hoops she jumped through, and these last few years have been rocky but she is only out to please herself and her kids!

LeRoy.
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:45 PM
i think most people got that she was being very sarcastic :shrug:

CondiLicious
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:48 PM
hahaha I love Britney. That's so funny. HAHA!

El Nino
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:49 PM

You should be more tolerant, Alberto. Look at this beautiful girl, she's soooooo suffering and everybody is attacking her only because they're jealous.

Don't be so full of hate, you should know that Britney is a good example for all the children of this planet, that she's fighting for dignity, her own safety, and surely against all these bastards who don't like her wonderfull music.

Britney is our love, the only person interesting on this planet.

So, please, Alberto, next time, you shouldn't say that she's absolutely stupid, you should stay that she's only representating the majority of all these stupid people who don't have any personality. That would be the truth.

:devil:

PatrickRyan
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:50 PM
i think most people got that she was being very sarcastic :shrug:

Yeah it was obvious that she was being sarcastic. I just found it annoying.

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:52 PM
She's preggers ? Uh oh...another guess the father celebrity game :lol: :p

CondiLicious
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Nope she's not hahaha. But... many people think she is after seeing this. WTF? She's taking the piss out of herself and the media.

NyCPsU
Apr 14th, 2007, 10:05 PM
hahaha i thought it was pretty funny actually :)

Malin
Apr 14th, 2007, 10:23 PM
wow, never expected her to do something like that, but it's very understandable after how much the media and the public in general rip her apart for the smallest things

mc8114
Apr 14th, 2007, 10:26 PM

She's attacking the media and all those who believe everything they read about her! i know and i just think is pointless

AnneSo006
Apr 14th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Even if she is really stupid.... Britney rules!!!!!!! :rocker:

And I think her upcoming album is going to be really amazing!

hectopascal
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Yeah, am really looking forward to her comeback!

Kevin.
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:25 AM
was that really her?

the jamierbelyea
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:33 AM
I still love her , no lie.

bellascarlett
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:43 AM
:lol: at the going to the light thing.

Oh Britney. She seems slighty better but that isn't saying a lot. She was joking around but she still seems affected and unsettled.

harloo
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:49 AM
I'm offically convinced Britney is doing crack now. Crack is whack!!:)

azmad_88
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:33 AM
at the end,she sounded normal...it was clear she was being sarcastic

RJWCapriati
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:36 AM
Poor girl - she had EVERYTHING - after Justin and her were over - it was all downhill.

Bacardi
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:16 AM
Has she hit rock bottom yet? Because if so, maybe then finally she'll stay down there. It's clear to everyone, except for a few fans that keep their fingers crossed this girls career is over, as in finished. From now on it's going to be this way anything positive she'll ever do is going to be ignored (like she does that much anyway) and all her negatives are going to be put out there for the world to see. Sad sad sad, another Anna Nicole in the making. Cept I sorta think Anna might had slightly more intelligence than Britney to begin with. Brit might not make it to 30, Anna almost hit 40.

Brashkoala
Apr 15th, 2007, 05:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbnlBGW1PhY

It looks like she's not so happy about being sent to rehab, I'm glad she's had her say against all the bullshit that's written about her. And it looks like she's not wearing a wig, just the hat!

i was hoping rehab would bring the old britney back but maybe i'm wrong. if people who get out of rehab come out believing they should have never been there in the first place i really think somethings still wrong; they're still in a state of denial. i just hope britney gets her life together and begins behaving like a normal popstar.

kittyking
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:03 AM
Okay so I think shes a tiny bit more sane now - but really shes one of the few celebrities who does need alot of help.

stevos
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:35 AM
You should be more tolerant, Alberto. Look at this beautiful girl, she's soooooo suffering and everybody is attacking her only because they're jealous.

Don't be so full of hate, you should know that Britney is a good example for all the children of this planet, that she's fighting for dignity, her own safety, and surely against all these bastards who don't like her wonderfull music.

Britney is our love, the only person interesting on this planet.

So, please, Alberto, next time, you shouldn't say that she's absolutely stupid, you should stay that she's only representating the majority of all these stupid people who don't have any personality. That would be the truth.

:devil:

This was the funny part.

fufuqifuqishahah
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:43 AM
i want her next album to be totally depressing. maybe she'll create a new genre of music called "After Pop"

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 15th, 2007, 07:53 AM
i want her next album to be totally depressing. maybe she'll create a new genre of music called "After Pop"

:lol:

canoe.
Apr 15th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Who?

Harju.
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Awww I miss that dork laugh in the end.

jenny161185
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:58 PM
I liked it ;)