PDA

View Full Version : Oh No This Mutha Fucka Didn't

mirzalover
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Ok so me and this girl have been taking for a while and you know we obviously we liked each other but i didnt ask her out because she was dating someone else and i was respecting that. So I went to visit my family in england for two weeks and during that time she broke up with the guy she was dating and one of my so called good friends told her i liked this other girl that i dont and this mutha fucker knows this, me and this other girl have known each other since we where 7 and where just good friends thats it. So the girl I liked just sorta figured that I had given up on her and moved on and My friend asked her out and now their dating, and now I'm ready to kick somebody ass right NOW!!!!!!!!!!:fiery:

timafi
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:16 PM
dude you're fucked :hug:
but i'd talk to the chick and explain everything to her,you never know :shrug:

Sally Struthers
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:17 PM
you must plot ways to break them up and secretly make his life miserable :devil:

cellophane
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Make him cheat on her by putting libido enhancers in his drink and make sure she witnesses it. :devil:

LoveFifteen
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:26 PM
1. Go eat a lot of spicy Mexican food.

2. Get a bowl.

3. Pour in some chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, and salt.

4. Take a big dump in the bowl.

5. Mix well.

6. Bake for 12-14 minutes.

7. Give the new couple a nice batch of brownies to show them how happy you are for them.

Sally Struthers
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:30 PM
:speakles:

Sally Struthers
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:31 PM
drop a home pregnancy test box in his bathroom trash can.

LoveFifteen
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:31 PM
:speakles:

I know! Most people don't put salt in their brownies, but I swear it makes them better!

mirzalover
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:43 PM
I know! Most people don't put salt in their brownies, but I swear it makes them better!

I swear you make posting on here some much fun:haha: :haha:

Louis Cyphre
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:47 PM
dude you're fucked :hug:

indeed :lol:

Scotso
Apr 14th, 2007, 07:15 PM
drop a home pregnancy test box in his bathroom trash can.

No, throw away the entire thing. Make sure someone pregnant takes it first.

Monica_Rules
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:55 PM
OMG this guy totally screwed you over:o

mirzalover
Apr 14th, 2007, 10:53 PM
OMG this guy totally screwed you over:o

Yeah he did

Jogi
Apr 14th, 2007, 11:13 PM
that's what I call friendship :tape:
poor you

Kart
Apr 15th, 2007, 12:32 AM
So she ditched her boyfriend, got over you and found someone new in less than two weeks ?

At her pace they'll probably split in a week so don't worry.

Either that or they'll be engaged in which case it's too late to worry.

Ryan
Apr 15th, 2007, 12:35 AM
If this chick you like went from liking you with a boyfriend, to liking you single, then dating one of your buddies, wtf does that say about her? And then if you do something and she dumps him for you, she just proves shes a whore. Basically what Kart said, haha.

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Ok so I left a part out she actually didnt get over me cause she yelled at me than cussed me out for leading her on:weirdo: and I asked her what the hell are you talking about then she told me what my friend said and I tried to tell her I dont like this other girl and she said I was lying because I'm 17 young hot and in shape and enjoy females's of all flavors these are the words she used. I dont really think I want her back but I'm extremely jealous right now cause I hate that my friend is dating her because he lied and I'm going to end this shit so they will break up and then I'll be happy

(Ps guys where never this hard to get along with I should go back to them)

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Whatever happened to bros before hoes? You should kick this "friend" to the curb (or is it curve?) :lol:

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Whatever happened to bros before hoes? You should kick this "friend" to the curb (or is it curve?) :lol:

I dont know either:lol:

UDACHi
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:31 AM
those brownies sound damn good right about now. :drool:

Sally Struthers
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Write her mother a note telling her what a whore her daughter is. :D

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Ok so I left a part out she actually didnt get over me cause she yelled at me than cussed me out for leading her on:weirdo: and I asked her what the hell are you talking about then she told me what my friend said and I tried to tell her I dont like this other girl and she said I was lying because I'm 17 young hot and in shape and enjoy females's of all flavors these are the words she used. I dont really think I want her back but I'm extremely jealous right now cause I hate that my friend is dating her because he lied and I'm going to end this shit so they will break up and then I'll be happy

(Ps guys where never this hard to get along with I should go back to them)

Are you female or male. I guess either way if I read that last part correctly you are an equal opportunist ;)

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Are you female or male. I guess either way if I read that last part correctly you are an equal opportunist ;)

I'm a Guy and yes I am a equal opportunist:lick:

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:41 AM

Good times.

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Write her mother a note telling her what a whore her daughter is. :D

Her mom has cancer and Her Dads a cop so I'm gonna stick with fucking up the guy

venus_rulez
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Her mom has cancer and Her Dads a cop so I'm gonna stick with fucking up the guy

:haha: :worship: Post. of. the. year.

cellophane
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:46 AM

Go back to guys then. ;)

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Go back to guys then. ;)

I would be the reason i went to girls is because there is only fat ugly guys around here all the cute one are straight or atleast they think they are

Scotso
Apr 15th, 2007, 02:52 AM
I wish I could just go back and forth. I find girls infinitely easier to get along with. :p

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 02:58 AM
I wish I could just go back and forth. I find girls infinitely easier to get along with. :p

Three letters P................................M................ ....................S

Scotso
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:04 AM
Yes, but for women it's once a month. Gay men seem to have it year-round.

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:36 AM

Dont go for Flamers go for the " He's GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I cant believe that he doesnt act gay I mean where his man bag, tight pants and Britney/Christina/Madonna/Kylie/Cher/Girls Aloud/Spice Girls/Destiny Child/Sugababes CD" Type their the best

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:43 AM
LOL.

mirzalover you are one of the funniest posters on the board. Tis all.

Oh, and good luck with this whole situation. You should just go back to fucking boys though.

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 04:46 AM
LOL.

mirzalover you are one of the funniest posters on the board. Tis all.

Oh, and good luck with this whole situation. You should just go back to fucking boys though.

Thanks;)

piercerocks
Apr 15th, 2007, 07:03 AM
get revenge.

stevos
Apr 15th, 2007, 07:30 AM

:haha:

You are freaking amazing. Maybe I'll use that avatar....;)

canoe.
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:43 AM

:haha: :rolls: :rolls: :bolt:

MistyGrey
Apr 15th, 2007, 10:31 AM
1. Go eat a lot of spicy Mexican food.

2. Get a bowl.

3. Pour in some chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, and salt.

4. Take a big dump in the bowl.

5. Mix well.

6. Bake for 12-14 minutes.

7. Give the new couple a nice batch of brownies to show them how happy you are for them.

ewwww *death*

:lol:

hingis-seles
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:09 PM
There's so much potential. Don't waste this opportunity.

1) Tell everyone at school the girl is a whore and that she used to blow you and enjoys being spanked even when she was with her ex.
2) Spread a rumor that the backstabbing male friend is gay and tried to hit on you a number of times. He couldn't get you so decided to go for the girl you were into seeing as he was dangerously obsessed with you.
3) Spread a rumor that either one of them has crabs/syphullus.
4) Corner the ex-friend with your boys and beat the shit out of him.
5) Slap the girl's ass while passing her by in the hallways or squeeze her tits. Then pass an obnoxious comment about how she's as flat as a pancake. Just for shits and giggles.

You could combine all of these. Have fun with it and be a complete asshole. :p

Seriously though, you're better off without them in your life. Look at this as an opportunity. You avoided having such shit in your life. Find better people to be around.

Ryan
Apr 15th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Little did I know this would turn into a gay thread. :tape: I still dont see how this bitch can be upset about you "leading her on", yet date one of your bros? Is she doing it to piss you off? If so....some sex is in order.

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Ok so this dude text me today and asked if we( me him this gilr and like 5 other people) are still going to dinner tonight and I told him NO and he asked why and I told him and the he said he thought that we should still be friends
and said he doesnt know why I'm so mad

Jogi
Apr 15th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Ok so this dude text me today and asked if we( me him this gilr and like 5 other people) are still going to dinner tonight and I told him NO and he asked why and I told him and the he said he thought that we should still be friends
and said he doesnt know why I'm so mad
this reminds me a bit of my own "story"...
I pinched my friend's girlfriend while he was in Australia for a year...
well, the relationship seemed so hopeless with him being "down under" and her almost having lost interest in him... I knew how obsessed he was with her, so I still have a bad conscience at times. But i can't help it, we were good friends, dating regulary... and then it just happened
now that is almost 2 years ago and we are still a couple
I am not in contact with him anymore, actually we did not talk a word since then :shrug:
well, as I already mentioned, I am sorry for him knowing that my conduct was nothing but unfair, but I do not regret it though, we are still happy and have great sex ;)
you'll get over them, don't worry

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 08:55 PM
this reminds me a bit of my own "story"...
I pinched my friend's girlfriend while he was in Australia for a year...
well, the relationship seemed so hopeless with him being "down under" and her almost having lost interest in him... I knew how obsessed he was with her, so I still have a bad conscience at times. But i can't help it, we were good friends, dating regulary... and then it just happened
now that is almost 2 years ago and we are still a couple
I am not in contact with him anymore, actually we did not talk a word since then :shrug:
well, as I already mentioned, I am sorry for him knowing that my conduct was nothing but unfair, but I do not regret it though, we are still happy and have great sex ;)
you'll get over them, don't worry

Thats so fucking dirty but you guys are still together so I guess thats ok:lol:

Kart
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Little did I know this would turn into a gay thread. :tape:

Yeah that's never happened on WTAworld before :tape:.

mirzalover
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah that's never happened on WTAworld before :tape:.

:haha: :haha:

CooCooCachoo
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:28 PM
What a bitch :smash:

CooCooCachoo
Apr 15th, 2007, 09:29 PM

OMFG :rolls: :spit:

Scotso
Apr 16th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Dont go for Flamers go for the " He's GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I cant believe that he doesnt act gay I mean where his man bag, tight pants and Britney/Christina/Madonna/Kylie/Cher/Girls Aloud/Spice Girls/Destiny Child/Sugababes CD" Type their the best

Unfortunately I tend to go for the "oh shit, he's straight" type.

Sugar_Kane
Apr 16th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Shag his mum
Film it
Invite him round for movie night!

Kunal
Apr 16th, 2007, 01:05 PM
dangus among us

sucks hard....bide ur time or confront her

Dawn Marie
Apr 16th, 2007, 04:05 PM
You all sound like a bunch of young sluts so you should talk to your friend and the girl and have a threesome. He'll be stuck with the girl and you can move on and yet still have great sex.

mirzalover
Apr 29th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Ok so it's been about two weeks and the guy and this girl keep texting me to ask me to forgive them ( Shit aint happen). Well last saturday they went to her prom together and that sunday at church the mother fuckers had the nerve to bring the damn pictures with them and ask me if I wanted to see them. I nicely told them to get that shit out of my face and to back the fuck up cause I aint got shit to say to them. Now of course I felt bad about this cause we where in the house of the Lord and they had me using foul language but I was heated. Well May 5 is my prom and I just found out that their going out to eat with me and my friends before prom, we are riding in the same limo and going to my friends house after prom. I know this sounds like I'm being a big cry baby about this but........... my other friend ( Blakeley) told me the only reason why they wanted to go with us is to try to talk to me about what happened but I really just dont want to be around them cause it's my senior year and I have like 29 school day left before I graduate and I dont want the memory of my senior prom to be jacked up because of them

Wiggly
Apr 29th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Sorry for the situation....but the thread is the funniest ever.:lol:

mirzalover
Apr 30th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Sorry for the situation....but the thread is the funniest ever.:lol:

thanks

morningglory
Apr 30th, 2007, 01:56 AM
awww... then why dontcha just get together with ur childhood friend since 7 and everyone can live happily ever after?

Number19
Apr 30th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Dude, you got cockblocked.

There's lots of girls out there. So, fuck her... then fuck a hundred more.

Bacardi
Apr 30th, 2007, 03:47 AM
They say everythings fair in love and war, however I've found it's the friendships that will cheat you out of love. I hope you can sort this shit out, this other guy that was supposedly your 'friend' doesn't deserve her since he won her affection thru lies and deciet. If I were you I'd have a talk with this girl, and explain to her what's going on. Because if she has feelings for you, then even if she's with him they wouldn't change. Maybe she figured you weren't interested after the lies your friend told and only went out with him as sort of a revenge or even a tactic to get closer to you. Talk to her, and as for your friend... Well with friends like that who needs enemies. Go get her, if there's anything I've learned love is hard to come by and even harder are friendships go for her then you hopefully have a match that's your lover and your best friend all just in her.

Your friend is as vile and cruel as mine, in different ways. At least your friend just lied to her to keep you from her. My friends lie to me and my girlfriend because they don't like the fact she's turned me gay, and that she gets all my attention and supposedly I've changed so I've had to deal with all sorts of shit. I have no family members that live here that like me or agree with me, and no friends either. But you know I figure I'd rather have my Joey (yep its my gfs name) than to have any of the friends I had or the damn shitty family I've been born into.

GOOD LUCK & GO GET HER... Set things right mirzalover! Nothing irks me more than bad friends who weren't friends to begin with sicking their nose in peoples lives and ruining them just to better themselves. Talk to her, and forget your friendship... It's clear your friend already forgot about the friendship you and he had. So GO FOR IT WITH HER... Win her back, no matter what it takes!

Tennisation
Apr 30th, 2007, 04:02 AM
seriously, u need to rethink whether she's worth your time or not. She seems like a skank to me, I mean she already has a bf and yet she likes u, that should be a first sign that this is a no no. After she broke up with her bf, and u knew she liked u, yet she changed in a heart beat and went for ur other friend, if she truly likes u, would she have done that?

mirzalover
Apr 30th, 2007, 08:38 PM
They say everythings fair in love and war, however I've found it's the friendships that will cheat you out of love. I hope you can sort this shit out, this other guy that was supposedly your 'friend' doesn't deserve her since he won her affection thru lies and deciet. If I were you I'd have a talk with this girl, and explain to her what's going on. Because if she has feelings for you, then even if she's with him they wouldn't change. Maybe she figured you weren't interested after the lies your friend told and only went out with him as sort of a revenge or even a tactic to get closer to you. Talk to her, and as for your friend... Well with friends like that who needs enemies. Go get her, if there's anything I've learned love is hard to come by and even harder are friendships go for her then you hopefully have a match that's your lover and your best friend all just in her.

Your friend is as vile and cruel as mine, in different ways. At least your friend just lied to her to keep you from her. My friends lie to me and my girlfriend because they don't like the fact she's turned me gay, and that she gets all my attention and supposedly I've changed so I've had to deal with all sorts of shit. I have no family members that live here that like me or agree with me, and no friends either. But you know I figure I'd rather have my Joey (yep its my gfs name) than to have any of the friends I had or the damn shitty family I've been born into.

GOOD LUCK & GO GET HER... Set things right mirzalover! Nothing irks me more than bad friends who weren't friends to begin with sicking their nose in peoples lives and ruining them just to better themselves. Talk to her, and forget your friendship... It's clear your friend already forgot about the friendship you and he had. So GO FOR IT WITH HER... Win her back, no matter what it takes!

Thats really good advice thanks

Kart
Apr 30th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Ok so it's been about two weeks and the guy and this girl keep texting me to ask me to forgive them ( Shit aint happen). Well last saturday they went to her prom together and that sunday at church the mother fuckers had the nerve to bring the damn pictures with them and ask me if I wanted to see them. I nicely told them to get that shit out of my face and to back the fuck up cause I aint got shit to say to them. Now of course I felt bad about this cause we where in the house of the Lord and they had me using foul language but I was heated. Well May 5 is my prom and I just found out that their going out to eat with me and my friends before prom, we are riding in the same limo and going to my friends house after prom. I know this sounds like I'm being a big cry baby about this but........... my other friend ( Blakeley) told me the only reason why they wanted to go with us is to try to talk to me about what happened but I really just dont want to be around them cause it's my senior year and I have like 29 school day left before I graduate and I dont want the memory of my senior prom to be jacked up because of them

Oh how I miss teen angst ... not.

I can't remember what advice I gave you last time in this thread but it's been ages now.

It's time to get over it. You don't want to be still recounting this story to a therapist when you're fifty.

Kart
Apr 30th, 2007, 10:44 PM
^ I forgot to add that, as you can see, I'm high on sympathy today.

I suppose you could ignore my advice and all just talk about your feelings and have a group hug at the prom as an alternative.