PDA

View Full Version : Valerie Bertinelli on Larry King Live was just now spot on!

treufreund
Apr 14th, 2007, 01:31 AM
She remarked on the Imus controversy saying that hateful comments should not be said ANYWHERE and that there is too much hate already. :worship: She also pointed out that it's not just Don Imus, but said "what about Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh?" :worship::worship::kiss: And lastly that she felt that this was much more sexist than racist! I agree wholeheartedly but nobody talks hardly about the anti-women angle. :bigclap::hatoff:

Rocketta
Apr 14th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Yeah, an expert on racism and sexism just agreed with you! Oh wait, remind me why her opinion is more valid than anyone else's besides that she agrees with you? :confused:

I like Valerie but so what? She relates to the sexism issue as she's a woman and can't relate to the racism issue as she's white......so really shocking, a non-minority woman feels his comments were "more" sexist. The fact that some people are hung up on declaring his idiot rant "more" one thing than the other is quite pathetic and maybe you should ask yourself why does it matter so much to you, if he got fired because his quote was sexist or racist. He got fired as he should have. Jeeeezussss! :rolleyes:

darrinbaker00
Apr 14th, 2007, 03:59 AM
I'm still mad at Valerie for leaving Eddie Van Halen.

Rocketta
Apr 14th, 2007, 04:02 AM
I'm still mad at Valerie for leaving Eddie Van Halen.

well I'm more mad at her for living/enabling a drug addict for so many years.

Helen Lawson
Apr 16th, 2007, 06:56 PM
well I'm more mad at her for living/enabling a drug addict for so many years.

According to the rags, she forced him into rehab like 15 years ago and he was sober for a long time after that. In fact, one rag claimed the marriage turned bad after he was sober. It said when he was using, he was fun and creative and interesting. Sober, he was "a smirking space cadet" and had no personality at all. I don't think she enabled his drug use.